Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 20 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 101
20 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attackPage 5 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

That's such a dumb statement jo about whether or not I'd say that to Muhammed Ali.

Well, YOU started it.

Let me know if your mindset is going to be able to save Great Britain.

Save it from what?
And how come this is suddenly MY job?

Let me know if your mindset of hating anything Christian or Jewish and being open and accepting of anything islam is going to stop that next terrorist attack.

You've managed to "read" that I'm "open and accepting of anything islam", from what I've written?
You're truly a lost cause.

I said all three "Abrahamic" religions were equally deluded, IMO.
And from that, you've somehow managed to "read" a "hatred" for just two of them, but an "acceptance of anything islam"..?

Perhaps you'd like to point to any post I've ever written, which is "accepting of anything islam"?
No. Don't bother. It's obvious you're just making things up.
Just like the religions do.

It's not hard to see why Great Britain is dying. America isn't to far behind.

Trite, hysterical, deluded, blinkered, ill-informed, brainwashed nonsense.

You're exactly the kind of recruit that "isis" wants.
You'll believe anything you're told, and even "hallucinate" your own "proof".
I can't help you.
Try "CBT".

I wonder if "isis" will still be so keen to claim "ownership" of this murderer, now that it seems to be emerging that he may have been gay too? The "rainbow jihadist".? I think it would brighten-up their dull, black flag.
 chinook1111
Msg: 102
20 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack
Posted: 6/14/2016 4:17:30 AM
Gay people and all people will have to make a choice.Gay rights or Muslim rights .

Hillary is breathing a sigh of relief.Comey and the FBI look like idiots.Apparentl the father of the shooter has a website (YouTube? )praising AL Quaida in Afghanistan.Then he wonders how his kid did this.
 deetristate
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/14/2016 4:18:05 AM
"""""But I did see a story that the shooter has been a regular at the club for three years. This is looking more like a guy who is acting out on self hatred. It also explains why he chose that club.

Ha! I wondered right after it happened if he was really in the closet and followed thru on the ISIS wishes of causing terror during Ramadan by going crazy in that environment.""""

Really? You are going with that?

Please. Yeah, Jesus was homosexual ,etc, etc, etc,

Please.

There were straight people there as well, you know.

And even if he was homosexual , a lot of homosexual people hate themselves. They don't go shooting anyone.

Just like radical extremist muslims are different from muslims. I know some black muslims. They think that these people are crazy and are afraid of too many of them coming to the USA because they believe that they will be the first people attacked as "not radical enough."

It is a question of:
But for . . . . . . . . (Fill in the blank) the ..... (fill in the blank) would not have happened.

I am going to look up that claim that he was a regular and let you know what I find.
I am also going to look up the claim that a lot of people don't care that much because they think all the people killed were homosexual.
They are pretty much the same sort of claims,

Some interesting facts about Mateen.

He lived over 125 miles away.
He is a regsitered Democrat
He Was a Security Officer With a Gun License Whose Father Once Tried to Run for the Afghan Presidency & Supported the Taliban
He was married for the second time and had a child (You would think that would give him pause about a suicide mission)
 memtoo
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/14/2016 4:58:43 AM
"And even if he was homosexual , a lot of homosexual people hate themselves"

And you learned this in homosexuality 101? You are the epitome of abject ignorance. You really should make an attempt to take a few courses at Temple to enhance your thinking, if it will have you. God knows the Philly public school system is horrible...especially at creating critically thinking people. Your graduate degree obviously has not done you a lot of good.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2016 5:28:47 AM
So now that all of their names have been released, turns out I did know one of the victims a long time ago – in fact, he graduated from high school with my second best friend (the one who was supposed to be in that area of Orlando Saturday night). I only met him a couple of times and barely knew him but my FB account has been lighting up for hours with tributes to him, as I’m friends (both real friends and FB friends) with many of my second best friend’s classmates. She hadn’t talked to him in years but remembered him quite well and is growing quite distressed – not one of the best ways to spend a milestone birthday, that’s for sure.

“Gay people and all people will have to make a choice.Gay rights or Muslim rights .”

This is absurd. After South Carolina last year, did you say “Black people and all people will have to make a choice. Black rights or white rights”? After Sandy Hook did you say “Kid people all people will have to make a choice. Kids rights or young adult rights”? After Virginia Tech did you say “Student people will have to make a choice. Student rights or Asian rights”?

Evidence is piling higher and higher this was far less about Mateen’s religion or ethnic background than it was about his mental instability. Case in point:

“I am going to look up that claim that he was a regular and let you know what I find.”

Here you go:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-nightclub-omar-mateen-profile-20160613-story.html

“At least four regular customers at the Orlando gay nightclub where a gunman killed 49 people said Monday that they had seen Omar Mateen there before…Another Pulse regular, Kevin West, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on and off for a year using a gay chat app. They had never met, West said, but he watched as Mateen entered the club about 1 a.m. Sunday, an hour before the shooting began.”

Not that he hadn’t already planned to do something considering he bought the guns a week earlier and drove with them for 2 hours, but you do have to wonder what happened during that hour between when Mateen first arrived at Pulse and when he started shooting (assuming all this is true, which can undoubtedly be corroborated by surveillance video). If he’d been going to Pulse for 3 years, that’s obviously something more than just “scouting” as it is claimed he also did at Downtown Disney in April. (His wife [not ex-wife], btw, has apparently become uncooperative.)

“I am also going to look up the claim that a lot of people don't care that much because they think all the people killed were homosexual.”

You can find plenty of them on pretty much any Fox News story about the shooting (obviously the comments change all the time and I can’t link directly to them), but the situation is so bad that the Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman actually felt compelled to condemn them (which I guarantee neither Trump nor Cruz will):

https://www.rt.com/news/346504-orlando-shooting-comments-russia/

“The homophobic reactions justifying the actions of the shooter by the victims’ sexual orientation are ‘simply disgusting,’ Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote in an emotional Facebook post. ‘Such elaborations are beyond good and evil.’”

"Haven't been listening to the news of late but wonder why this security company kept this killer employed?"

Because he did not become a killer until Saturday night/Sunday morning? He had no prior criminal history and the FBI decided there was not any real evidence of anything terrorist related going on. He had problems with co-workers but apparently not significant enough to prevent him from being employed. Again, I note: although he was at one point on the terrorist watch list, BEING ON THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST DOES NOT PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ABLE TO BUY GUNS OF ANY KIND BECAUSE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN AND THE NRA REFUSED TO INCLUDE THAT ON THE BACKGROUND CHECK FAILURE LIST. So much for Republicans being "tough on terrorists."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/post_10496_b_8544540.html

"Last weekend Senator Ted Cruz, along with fellow GOP presidential candidates Mike Huckabee and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, spoke at a conference in Des Moines headed up by a man who advocates the execution of gay people — per his interpretation of the bible — and who made his call for mass extermination once again, onstage at the event, the National Religious Liberties Conference. Pastor Kevin Swanson has said in the past that Christians should attend gay weddings and hold up signs telling the newly married gay and lesbian couples that they 'should be put to death.' He was an advocate of Uganda’s infamous 'Kill the Gays' bill, which he saw as a model.

At the confab over the weekend, where he introduced Huckabee, Jindal and Cruz to the audience — and where Ted Cruz’s father, Rafael Cruz, an anti-gay Tea Party crusader, was a star speaker — he reiterated his death penalty call, adding that homosexuals should first be given some time to repent before the executions begin."

There's your compassionate conservative Christian Republicans for you -- I'm sure Cruz did indeed shed a bitter tear as he wrote that travesty of a statement on Sunday. Christians are so much better than Muslims on the topic of homosexuals, aren't they?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/14/2016 5:37:34 AM
I was just reading that he went to Pulse.. would explain how he knew the layout and security system.
Trump imo is a tool for making the tragedy all about him
I agree with the people who say ISIS had no part.
Dee - all the homosexual people know certainly don't hate themselves
 chinook1111
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/14/2016 5:40:56 AM
@Hawking
Some people thought they had seen him before?Some people in those clubs see a lot of people. :)Sounds like a media story.Something like the West Hollywood kid who was a Trump supporter?
Yeah let's drag the Rebs flag into it.I once had a black guy working for me and was surprised that he considered the flag out and out racist.I perceived it as more a war memory,but I of course live in Canada.
@memtoo
Homosexuality 101?

I thought it was BOB 101.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/14/2016 6:00:19 AM

Msg: 108
I once had a black guy working for me and was surprised that he considered the flag out and out racist.I perceived it as more a war memory,but I of course live in Canada.

Interesting, where have I heard this before? ......Hmmm, I remember the Florida white supremacist sharing this same story last year.
 villabolos
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/14/2016 7:24:28 AM
Ouija - Last I checked, Trump was running for President. When you do that, you will be asked about unspeakable things such as this tragedy.
He's not making this out to be about himself, it's part of the process of running for president.
Get a grip on your Donald Trump hate.

Secondly, this is OUR home. We have no obligation to accept islam - or any immigratns or refugees for that matter.

Go ahead and compare it to Catholic priests all you want. The atrocities committed by muslims and Christians is not even close to being on a 1:1 level...no where close.
This is OUR country. They should not be welcome here.

It will never work...we will never all be just one big happy family.

*************************************************************************************************

"East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet, Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat."

So wrote Kipling. Islam, not only in its extremist forms but in its pure form, is incompatible with modern Western democracy.

And the conflict appears irreconcilable.

The policy that should result from this reality is that while we fight side-by-side to annihilate our common enemies, ISIS and al-Qaida, the West should give up the idea of democratization and secularization of the Islamic world.

And those who believe Islam is the one true faith, to which all of mankind must eventually submit, should be told that they are welcome as visitors — but not as immigrants. For that would ensure endless conflict.

The more Islamic the West becomes, the less it remains the West.
 chinook1111
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/14/2016 7:34:33 AM
^^^
Exactly villa.
@Hawking
There is a reason Cruz is not leading the Republicans.

What a spin on this story.The shooter is actually a conflicted gay man and this has nothing to do with Islam and it's all Trumps fault.Did I get it right?
 UtterAmazement
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/14/2016 7:46:11 AM

Sounds like a media story.

Actually it sounds like the formation of a crafted replacement agenda.

Make him a self loathing closet gay....

That certainly doesn't sound likely with the fathers initial story about the two men kissing.

The ex.....we went there "one" time. Now he was a regular...

He was abusive from the onset of marriage....now she says he's gay. How often are gay men abusive to females?

Co -worker says he was demeaning of gays, blacks and jews...even went so far as to report him but the company has no record of any such complaints.

Witnesses....oh I've seen him there a lot. Why weren't any of those witnesses telling LE who it was. Not hard to get a high strung emotional witness to run with an idea if given the right leading question.

Witness...we communicated on a gay app...we never met but I recognized him when he was walking across the parking lot. Uh huh....

The only thing that's a known fact is he pledged alligence to an ISIS commander. Whether directly connected to ISIS or not, you really think that if the right agency had been privy to that 911 call before it became public you would know about? In the interest of national security and all.....:/
 redryder4u2
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/14/2016 7:57:47 AM
Maybe we need to keep guns and ban god, anyone's god. Too many religious freaks out there that have no grip on reality and sanity and these are the true people with mental illnesses and hate and easy access to weapons.

I was also thinking, this is maybe one of a few times that conservatives actually support the gay community with their hate against Muslim extremists or who they think are Muslim extremists. Seems this murderer grew up on Captain Crunch, Disney cartoons and WalMart - the American dream. Just like all the other mass murderers at the school shootings and theatre shootings. And the poor old gay community has trying to protect itself for years and years against beatings, hate, bigotry and ignorance. Even some of the comments from a few politicians and jesus freaks out there about a "good cleansing" and "reap what you sow" bullshyt. Nice. Dan Patrick...disgusting.

I look at Trump at a rabble rouser when, by the mere fact he is running for the highest office in the land, should be preaching calm and not trying to stir up a shyt storm. Calm, logical, sympathetic, intelligent....not in his speeches right now.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2016 8:04:32 AM
“Last I checked, Trump was running for President. When you do that, you will be asked about unspeakable things such as this tragedy.”

Yes, you do – but just because you get asked such questions doesn’t mean you have to answer in a self-centered, undignified, warmongering, largely un-sympathetic manner. Furthermore, almost none of what Trump said on Sunday was because he was “asked” – he just offered his mostly uninformed opinion.

“There is a reason Cruz is not leading the Republicans.”

Yes, there is a reason – it’s because somehow there was somebody even crazier than him running for the nomination, and that’s what appeals to the majority of Republicans these days: crazy. (That said, I’m also pretty sure Cruz being Canadian did not help his cause with those who voted for Trump over him.)

“What a spin on this story.The shooter is actually a conflicted gay man and this has nothing to do with Islam and it's all Trumps fault.Did I get it right?”

I agree with you – that sounds absurd. In fact, it almost sounds as ridiculous as most of Trump’s conspiracy theories (including yesterday’s whopper that Obama had something to do with the Orlando mass murder). Yet at the same time, this one would explain so much about what’s been off about this particular “lone gunman” terrorist massacre. When questioned by the FBI about his terrorist-oriented statements, he claimed to be sympathetic to Al-Qaida, Hezbollah and ISIS – three terrorist organizations at war with each other. Comey literally said it sounded like he was throwing out whatever famous terrorist group names he could think of while being interrogated. Plus again, being an Afghani-American, why would he not identify with the Taliban – like his father? Very little about him strikes as being a traditional terrorist sympathizer. Again, I’m not saying what he did had NOTHING to do with Islam – I’m sure either his true hatred of homosexuals or his conflicted closeted homosexuality were strongly related to Islam, though in that respect, it was no different than American Christianity. But almost everything he did in the name of ISIS appears to be at most an afterthought in a diseased mind and nothing much like the Boston self-radicalization or even San Bernardino self-radicalization.

Again, still early in the investigation – some of what the nightclub sources are saying about him conflicts with what others say, and his widow is no longer talking, so we could eventually find out he did have ISIS ties and no homosexual tendencies, but right now, most of the evidence points in the most bizarre and unexpected direction possible.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/06/14/even-republicans-agree-trump-failed-his-first-leadership-test-miserably/

“'I think you have to be a little careful with the rhetoric,' Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said of Trump’s renewed call for a ban on Muslim immigrants. 'You don’t want to inflame or help the recruiting efforts.'

That is striking: The Republican chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee wondered aloud whether the GOP standard bearer’s high profile response to a major terrorist attack might actually exacerbate terror recruitment. And the Number Two Republican in the House flatly declared the GOP standard bearer’s main policy proposal on terrorism to be an unacceptable religious test that would never make it to the House floor.

As I argued yesterday morning, while it’s regularly assumed that terrorism helps Trump, it’s perfectly plausible that his response to this horrific event could end up raising further doubts about his temperamental and substantive fitness for the presidency. It appears that after watching Trump’s speech yesterday afternoon, even some Republicans agree with this."

Not that this means anything to Trump supporters, who believe any Republican opposed to Trump or opposed to anything Trump says or does is not a Republican and should be cast from the party.
 memtoo
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/14/2016 8:09:10 AM

and it's all Trumps fault.Did I get it right?

We will never know for a fact how much Trump contributed to this tragedy. What we do know is that Trump is a bile filled man who spews hate all over the place, who has lowered the bar on intolerance, whose every pore demonizes large segments of society, and therefore he could very easily be responsible for pushing the mentally ill over the edge to react in kind to Trump's venom.

Trump also is a man devoid of a scintilla of integrity or decency, and I have noticed that people like Villa have followed his lead in having no integrity and speaking garbage on here.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 115
Posted: 6/14/2016 8:12:32 AM
Here's something I find interesting:

Evidence is coming in that the shooter frequented that club regularly; that he messaged gay guys on a gay app (not grinder, but something similar); that his ex thought he was gay. But this doesn't fit the agenda of the right wing narrative. So we're seeing here that rather than adjust their thinking about the shooting, they're pretending the facts don't exist.

This is why I view the GOP as a cult.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2016 8:24:12 AM
Okay, I already retract what I said about this being so early in the investigation that maybe all this is just rumors:

https://gma.yahoo.com/witnesses-orlando-shooter-regular-gay-clubs-122622142--abc-news-topstories.html#

There's just way too many people that knew Mateen saying it now, and apparently his wife is back to cooperating:

FBI Director James Comey said Monday, “We are going through the killer's life, as I said, especially his electronics, to understand as much as we can about his path and whether there were anyone else involved either in directing him or in assisting him."

FBI agents are also hearing accounts of Mateen’s presence at gay clubs going back years.

A former classmate at a police academy, who requested he not be identified, told ABC News Mateen hung out with him and a group that frequented Florida gay bars while they were at the Indian River State College training program as far back as 2006.

One night, he said, Mateen asked him if he was gay. “You would be my kind of guy,” the classmate said Mateen told him.

Employees and patrons at Pulse, the site of the deadly shooting, told ABC News overnight Mateen came in the bar “on a regular basis.”

Chris Callen, a performer at the club, said Mateen “didn’t seem homophobic to me.”

“He seemed really warm,” Callen said. “I don’t get the terrorist part of it.”

"He would try to meet people and try to bump up against people and put his arm around and maybe try to dance with them or something because that's what everybody tries to do,” Van Horn said.
 Maleman999
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/14/2016 8:48:21 AM

Msg 110:
And those who believe Islam is the one true faith, to which all of mankind must eventually submit, should be told that they are welcome as visitors — but not as immigrants. For that would ensure endless conflict.

Do you practice what you preach? Do you denounce the western governments' religious practice of celebrating Christian holy days like Christmas and Easter, and say people shouldn't be swayed by the government to embrace a specific branch of religion? When have you heard an immigrant who is of Islamic faith say that the government must convert to Islam and celebrate only Islamic holidays?

Ass far as endless conflict, why is the U.S. continuing a war that will never end, slaughtering thousands of people in the process, and keeping a house of torture open for business in Cuba? Are Americans that anxious to have their grandkids and great grandkids fighting a war that started generations before?
 redryder4u2
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/14/2016 8:55:35 AM

I've heard the "one true faith" in countless churches while attending Sunday services, hell...even at weddings and funerals. Christians had about a 600 year head start on the killings, pillaging, raping, etc. They still go from country to country trying to convert the masses. They just have to spread the word of god, just like they all do. Spread the word of their god. Time to ban religion.
 kj521
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:08:27 AM
"Time to ban religion."

If you really feel this way....what is your plan on accomplishing this?
 gtomustang
Msg: 120
50 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:19:25 AM
geez, even I know the rate of domestic abuse among homosexuals is high: http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue

Dee's asked what could have been done to prevent this. Has she gotten her answer yet? Even the Secret Service admits they can't stop someone crazy enough, but there can be warning signs if people want to pay attention (like domestic abuse reports), and not sweep it under the carpet. And it might help to not elect for leadership, someone who can't get their facts straight (pun intended) before jumping to conclusions.

"And those who believe Islam is the one true faith, to which all mankind must eventually submit, should be told they are welcome as visitors--but not as immigrants"

>>>my, imagine if natives told Puritans the same thing. Or Catholic missionaries around the world.

i'm waiting for the tin foil hat brigade to tell us it was a conservative false flag op, to get the "gay vote" for Republicans and against immigration.
 redryder4u2
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:20:45 AM
^^ Sorry Ms. KJ, said tongue in cheek. We can't and we shouldn't and we never will. "We" need to just quit blaming ALL for the actions of some.

I have Muslim friends, I have gay friends, I have Christian friends. We're friends. They are people, just ordinary people. What I have been doing is eliminating ALL "friends" that post hatred and bigotry against gays and Muslims from my email and my Facebook page and I defend now instead of nod and walk away when someone makes a comment in my presence. I have to take a stand. I told my Dad to quit sending me anti Syrian refugee emails and anti Muslim emails or I would block him. This is not joke material so send it to your other bigot, racist and homophobic friends, just not to me.
That's all I can do. Take a stand.
 deetristate
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:23:54 AM
Sure. He was a gay self hater.

And

There were no experiments at Tuskegee

And Snowden was making it all up

And there were weapons of mass destruction.

And GMOs are just like any other food.

What I don't understand is the need to put this on anything except a bad man influenced and directed by Islamic extremists?

What are people so afraid of?

I have to give it to the powers that be, though. They know propaganda. And they know how gullible most people are.

I am waiting for video of him there.

Or an actual link to the gay Chat site showing him participating. (Even though I know people who it would take two minutes to create one)

Now the claims that he visited the club once, no twice, no a regular. Wait, wait.

He visited Disney land. Was he secretly mickey mouse or scoping it out?

If the actual evidence comes in, I'll concede.

But again, so what? Lots of gays hate being gay but they don't shoot up nightclubs.

Why anything but link to extremist islam.?
That I don't get.
 memtoo
Msg: 123
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:25:19 AM

If you really feel this way....what is your plan on accomplishing this?

I believe Herr Jovian has a plan. He is going to proceed to NYC and walk up and down the streets wearing a big sign saying down with Christianity. :-)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:30:24 AM

Make him a self loathing closet gay....

That certainly doesn't sound likely with the fathers initial story about the two men kissing.

Actually, before any of this rang out, I suspected he was a closet gay. A lot of people, namely younger people, who go bat-sh!t p!ssed about that stuff tend to have homosexual tendencies they're struggling with while coming from a conservative background. Reports of him asking a guy out, he's gone to the club for years -- he's struggling with his identity, goes online to find his identity unfortunately with ISIS type crap... ISIS calls for people round the world to do damage, he goes to the gay bar where probably some dude dumped him, and he goes ape mowing down them all. Makes up for his sins of being gay (via his conservative religion) and finds belonging by doing it (via the most conservative wacko brand of religion fed online).

Going into a gay club which was his former hangout at least somewhat -- and him trying to hold hostages -- is kinda, well, different -- which made me think that if I was in Vegas, I'd bet he's finagled with another dude in that way before and was struggling with it. The newer reports pretty much indicate I would have made some cash in that fantasy bet.
 UtterAmazement
Msg: 125
50 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:33:14 AM

geez, even I know the rate of domestic abuse among homosexuals is high

Yeah...unfortunately his wife wasn't a gay man. Nice try though .

There's just way too many people that knew Mateen saying it now, and apparently his wife is back to cooperating

How many are just way to many that determines
fact vs innuendo and hearsay?

A former classmate at a police academy, who requested he not be identified

Another anonymous source?

Point being it doesn't matter if you have 10K people say he was gay. He's dead....other than speculation and hearsay you'll never know what motive he may have had other than his implied allegiance to an ISIS commander in the 911 call. An attack of consciousness? Guilt? Based on his beliefs?

The 911 call is the only substantiated fact attributable to his senseless act.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 20 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack