Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 20 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 151
50 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attackPage 7 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
I don't see why he can't be gay, AND a "jihadist".
After all, we have equal rights now.

I know I shouldn't 'make light' about such a tragic situation, but work with me.
Imagine a line of "jihadist" fighters, all training in a line, with their long beards, and their camouflaged Ice-T trousers,
and kalashnikovs, with bullet-belts over their shoulders.
"And kick, two-three, and turn, two-three, and shimmy, two-three, and stab, stab, stab, two-three...."

Any psychopathic moron can claim to be "affiliated" to, or "pledge allegiance to", any other bunch of deluded, psychopathic morons, anywhere.
And in all likelihood, those psychopathic morons will say "yeah, that was us, he was one of ours."
It makes them feel "important".
Finding out they've now got a gay jihadist will blow their minds!

IMO this was just another mass-murderer, for whatever reasons, but combined with the almost inevitable certainty of 'suicide by cop', and publicity, which in their diseased minds, gives them "immortality".
Religions are ALL "death cults".

IMO The USA has far too many crazy people, with far too easy access to firearms.
What's this one? The 15th for Obama alone.?
No single 'common denominator',
-other than the proliferation of firearms, and the ease with which they can be obtained.
But it's your call, not mine.

I prefer our rules.
I feel safer without a gun, and knowing that it's highly unlikely that anyone else has one too.
When I drive, I can easily and (relatively) safely, make the internationally recognised "w@nker!!" sign, at other motorists.
When I've driven in the USA., I didn't dare to even look at the other drivers, I just stared straight ahead of me.
I saw people driving with gun-racks in their pickups. (LA mostly)
It struck me as a very 'paranoid' way of living.
But that's JMO
 HawkingJr
Msg: 152
view profile
History
50 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack
Posted: 6/14/2016 1:46:44 PM
Well, Utter Amazement, Mateen’s father agrees with you and believes his son was not gay but simply doing “research” for the attack when he regularly visited Pulse for years and participated on gay hook-up apps, so at least you’ve got him on your side:

https://gma.yahoo.com/gunmans-wife-says-she-tried-talk-him-attack-162505191--abc-news-topstories.html

“Omar Mateen's father, Saddique Mateen, told ABC News that he saw his daughter-in-law Noor Mateen overnight -- the first time since attack -- and confirmed that she had been interviewed by police along with other family members. He said he did not have knowledge of her involvement in his son's attack. He also said that he did not believe that his son was gay, and any use of gay dating apps or visits to gay clubs were likely part of the planning for his attack.”

Although, interestingly, he also says he doesn’t believe his son was associated with any terrorist groups, so maybe you two aren’t exactly a pair of peas in a pod. Most commenters on this article, including conservative ones, think the father’s theory on his son’s gay activities are pretty fanciful or more like “seeing what he wants to see” at this point. Guess it’s worse being gay than a terrorist in his mind (will be interesting to see if ISIS retracts its claims that Mateen is one of its soldiers).

Meanwhile his wife just keeps getting deeper and deeper:

“Noor Mateen, the 30-year-old wife of Omar Mateen, the shooter at the Orlando gay club massacre, is being considered for possible criminal charges, officials say. A law enforcement official told ABC News that she may have known something about the incident in advance but claims she tried to talk him out of the assault.”

I would ask what is wrong with this woman but (A) she could have believed he wasn’t serious (B) she could have feared what he was going to do to her if she turned him in, but neither is good enough of an excuse, really. Then again, one of my friends kept talking suicide talk, and despite him having been hospitalized for an attempt before, nobody took him that seriously, until he was hanging from a tree, so it’s difficult to say what’s believable when somebody’s always threatening to do something they never follow through on.

"I've never mentioned race or political affiliation. "

You're definitely an angry white male from what you just said to me, and you seemed to indicate you are a voter. And you've expressed almost nothing but positive words for Trump and his opinions and largely negative ones for Clinton. You could be voting third party or writing in a name, but in Vegas, I'd probably be in pretty good shape by betting on "Trump" for you.

"And quit comparing radical Islam to nice people in church on Sunday."

You mean like Cruz's pastor friend Rev. Kevin Swanson who said: "Attend the (gay) wedding and hold up the sign Leviticus 20:13 word for word: ‘If a man sleeps with a man as he sleeps with a woman the two of them have committed an abomination and they shall both be put to death.’ You could attend a wedding and hold up that sign." Those are sure some nice Christian church people on Sunday.

“I'm not a Republican, but I'll just leave this here...You want to take away people's Rights, because of a Secret List, without Due Process....”

That was a GOP argument during the hearings, but you’d think they would have been willing to compromise by actually giving the accused due process. I’m thinking anyone who gets put on a “watch list” that attempts to buy a gun should probably be allowed to do so but secretly put under surveillance for a while afterwards. Wouldn’t that be a better idea than just giving someone who’s made terrorist statements a bunch of guns, allowing them to disappear from sight and hoping for the best?
 deetristate
Msg: 153
Posted: 6/14/2016 1:55:01 PM
Oh. So we have now reached the "blame the wife" stage

aka the Camila syndrome.

Anything but the obvious reason.

And a woman whose husband is capable of shooting over 100 people should feel safe for herself and her child if she rats him out.

Uh, OK.

I guess she is the dog that you kick because you are afraid of or cannot kick your boss.
 memtoo
Msg: 154
Posted: 6/14/2016 1:58:32 PM
^^^^ The wife apparently is admitting she knew about the attack

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/omar-mateens-wife-tried-to-stop-attack/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=25542053

I guess she is the dog that you kick because you are afraid of or cannot kick your boss.

You ignorance continues to shine through. Do you know for a fact she did not know? Better let her defense lawyer know because they are talking about prosecution.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 155
Posted: 6/14/2016 2:34:03 PM
"Any psychopathic moron can claim to be "affiliated" to, or "pledge allegiance to", any other bunch of deluded, psychopathic morons, anywhere.
And in all likelihood, those psychopathic morons will say "yeah, that was us, he was one of ours."
It makes them feel "important".
Finding out they've now got a gay jihadist will blow their minds!"
I agree
New details emerging almost hourly - I don't think he was a member of ISIS, he was reported to have even gotten various warring factors mixed up.
Does anyone have any info why they waited so long to storm the place?
 kj521
Msg: 156
Posted: 6/14/2016 2:52:14 PM
^^^^^^Maybe....Omar and the first US suicide bomber in Syria were really secret lovers. The FBI states that they are investigating the "very complex" relationship. Guess we will have to wait for further details.

Matter of fact.....it wouldn't surprise me if many ISIS members are repressing homosexual tendencies and transferring aggression towards women due to their internal conflict. Kinda makes sense. Maybe we just need to educate them that it is.....Okay to be gay. We could drop leaflets or something over ISIS strongholds!
 _babblefish
Msg: 157
Posted: 6/14/2016 3:33:52 PM

Matter of fact.....it wouldn't surprise me if many ISIS members are repressing homosexual tendencies and transferring aggression towards women due to their internal conflict. Kinda makes sense. Maybe we just need to educate them that it is.....Okay to be gay. We could drop leaflets or something over ISIS strongholds!

why don't you stay within your own walls and drop leaflets . . and educate people

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre... "There's 50 Less Pedophiles in the World"

Steven Anderson:

Now let me just be real clear: I’ve never advocated for violence. I don’t believe in, you know, taking the law into our own hands. I would never go in and shoot up a gay bar — so-called. I don’t believe it’s right for us to just be a vigilante… But I will say this: The Bible says that homosexuals should be put to death, in Leviticus 20:13. Obviously, it’s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because that’s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, God’s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. That’s what the Bible says, plain and simple.
 kj521
Msg: 158
Posted: 6/14/2016 4:11:39 PM
Goodness Ms. Babblefish.....I didn'the mean me, personally! I don't even own a plane!

But the US military is already over there in those areas.....so why not? :)

Now.....within the confines of my "walls".......I do! The church I attend is a non denominational one. Very liberal. It's a come as you are kinda church. No dressing up......lovely lattes and donuts.....and gay couples welcome.....so not much educating to do there but I do what I can when I run into a very conservative Christians. I remind them about what JC says about judging, tolerance......and......love! :)
 deetristate
Msg: 159
Posted: 6/14/2016 5:13:30 PM
I also hear Christians quote

"Go, and sin no more."
 Ouija2025
Msg: 160
Posted: 6/14/2016 6:34:00 PM
Doctors and Nurses saved many.. that's what I hear how in a time of horror they did all they could to save people.
I cannot imagine
Cannot
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 161
Posted: 6/14/2016 6:36:19 PM
A Huffington Post employee purchased an AR-15 in Florida today.

"All it took to attain one was a driver’s license (the one we used was from out of state) and a few minutes to wait for the background check to clear."

Is it true that this type of assault weapon can be purchased by out of state residents as long as the rifle is legal in their home state?

We Bought An AR-15 In Orlando In Less Time Than You Spent At The DMV. Purchasing a killing machine, even after a national tragedy, is just too easy.

ORLANDO, Fla. — It took us 38 minutes to walk out of a gun shop with a death machine.

Just two days after Omar Mateen used a semi-automatic rifle to murder 49 innocent people and injure dozens more, we were able to purchase an AR-15 — a rifle similar to Mateen’s that has been used in several other mass shootings on American soil — in less time than it takes to buy a cart full of groceries.

We would have been locked and loaded within five minutes, but the gun shop employee we spoke to said the queue on background checks was longer than usual because people were scrambling to buy AR-15s in the wake of the shooting. That’s both terrifying and unsurprising — gun sales often skyrocket after mass shootings.

But the ease with which we purchased our AR-15, a Vietnam-era gun hailed by the military as being the perfect killing machine, was surreal. This, despite the fact that Florida Gov. Rick Scott had declared a state of emergency in Orange County, which includes Orlando.

On any given day, regardless of whether your town has endured a horrific tragedy, it’s not hard to purchase a weapon of mass murder like we did in most of America. A reporter for the Philadelphia Daily News was able to get one in just seven minutes in Pennsylvania on Monday.

http://new.www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ar-15-orlando_us_576059f3e4b0e4fe5143fd4d?dzcp260tnc4ygb9=
 427cammer
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:24:17 PM

It took us 38 minutes to walk out of a gun shop with a death machine.

I'm in Canada and it'd take me about 2 min to buy an AR-15.

... really though, I'm too much of a cheapskate. Instead I got a Soviet SKS with 640 rounds of 7.62×39mm (same ammo as an AK-47) already loaded onto stripper clips for $450 Canadian dollars.... which is probably less than half the price of what somebody would be paying in the US.

... although up here there's less crazy people (less of every type of people).
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 163
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:31:01 PM
Yeah. But as a Canadian, you took a gun safety course to get your gun permit. And, if you can buy an AR15, you had to go through further checks and apply for the right permit to buy a restricted weapon. Furthermore, you can only have a 5 round clip for it, and have to keep it locked in a gun safe unless you're taking it to a target range. Not allowed to use it anywhere else in this country.
 427cammer
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:44:58 PM
I'm pretty sure an AR-15 is not restricted (a SKS definitely isn't).

The five round magazine probably confounds a university educated city boy, but every country bumpkin in the world knows that it takes about 15 seconds to to drill out that 3/16" rivet and all of a sudden your 5 shot magazine is now 30 (which I'd only be inclined to do if I was a lawbreaker).

...furthermore, if someone was the sick twisted type to declare war on a bunch of six and seven year olds (Sandy Hook) a Ruger 10-22 rifle would be extremely deadly.

^^^^probably over 100,000 of those guns up here, ammo is dirt cheap and 30 shot magazines are completely legal (I've got one of these guns too, along with several magazines).
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 165
Posted: 6/14/2016 9:52:57 PM

Msg: 163
I'm in Canada and it'd take me about 2 min to buy an AR-15.

Well, that's 5 minutes less than Philadelphia.

I bought an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in Philly in 7 minutes:
That's how long it took me to buy an AR-15, the semiautomatic rifle used in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.

Seven minutes. From the moment I handed the salesperson my driver's license to the moment I passed my background check.
As I walked to my car with my brand-new gun, I wasn't sure what to do with it. I didn't want it, but I also didn't want it in anyone else's hands either.

So I drove to the Philadelphia police's Sixth District on 11th and Winter, where I seemed to stump more than a few officers when I explained who I was and what I wanted to do.

Have you ever tried to turn in a gun in this city? Spoiler alert: It takes longer than it does to buy a gun.

http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/helen_ubinas/20160614_Ubinas__I_bought_an_AR-15_semi-automatic_rifle_in_Philly_in_7_minutes.html
 Walts
Msg: 166
Posted: 6/15/2016 4:40:12 AM

I'm pretty sure an AR-15 is not restricted

Pretty sure, or really sure?????

It's restricted, no matter what your wishes are. Though, there is a MP that is trying to remove the restrictions on it.

I think he's one of those special hunters.

:P

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/getting-an-ar-15-style-rifle-is-much-harder-in-canada-than-the-u-s-1.2945990

As halftime has suggested, I believe your two minutes is a little short on the time and effort you require to purchase one of these bad boys. We're a little behind on our "Citizen's rights" it seems. ;)

It's not much but, it's something.
 chinook1111
Msg: 167
Posted: 6/15/2016 5:09:33 AM
@Hawking
And how many of these Cruz's pastor types do you actually have in the U.S?Are they storming gay clubs?

@Jovan
Gun racks scared you?Son in laws buddy that I was friendly with visited his army dad in Karachi.He lived in a walled concrete compound,guards with automatic weapons.They got aggressive in traffic and a man pointed an AK at them and warned them to smarten up.

Obtaining certain weapons in Canada overall is more difficult.Once obtained the carrying restrictions half mentioned can be quite lax in remote redneck areas.Really lax.
 gtomustang
Msg: 168
Posted: 6/15/2016 6:32:25 AM
Oh, sure, I know false flags like Operation Northwoods, and maybe Op Gladio (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio). Mateen the fiend claimed alliances to every group he could think of, even groups against ISIS (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/omar-mateen-may-not-have-understood-the-difference-between-isis-al-qaeda-and-hezbollah/), so he sure sounds more wanna be than expert. or maybe he's really false-flaggin' Or maybe the 9-1-1 call is just as fake, too? Would a gay son lie to his homophobe daddy he is disgusted? most likely if the son isn't rebellious, but hey, what his dad says is just hearsay by a witness, who knows if that's real, right?

But its sure interesting that people who swallowed whole the idea of WMDs in Iraq, b/c it fit their weltgeist, and wouldn't listen to any Dem who showed evidence of a lack of real evidence, claiming it was all conspiracy theory....are now jumping up and down on the other side of the fence, picking and choosing which evidence they want for their conspiracy theory. i'm listening to people list all the Muslim active shooter-terrorist acts they can think of, and gosh they forget Timmy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph and Columbine and that kid that shot up the black church and the anthrax letters and the DC snipers and the...

so, what's the purpose of a disinformation campaign? Follow the money, who wins if the shooter is an angry gay man? is it to get everyone's mind off the Benghazi, oops, the email server? is it to do something about guns in a lame duck session after 8 years of not bothering except after Newtown? is it to deny terrorism occurs, by the guy who killed Usama bin Ladin? Are homosexuals really thought to be that violent and thus we need to lock up the women and children? well, let's see what's being claimed:

http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/violence-and-homosexuality/

I mean, if we're really going to pick and choose....let's do it from the same page. Attacking gay clubs? well, let's look at some history..ooh, who were the suspects? well, one sounds Muslim. But hey, these are the big attacks, i'm sure there's plenty of smaller cases.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/us/a-brief-history-of-attacks-at-gay-and-lesbian-bars.html?_r=0

"Islam and western civilization are not compatible. As Fullmoonguy also said, they have been fighting(killing) amongst themselves for 1,300 years as well."

>>>western civilizations haven't been killing each other? I remember some wars being fought in my history class. We went to war against England more than once, we killed our own countrymen in a civil war, there were a few police actions in Europe in the 1900's, Hitler cooked a few million, we dropped not one but two nukes...if anyone sounds incompatable with westerners, its ourselves. we've killed millions more westerners than the Muslims have.

obviously, we need to ban ourselves, considering our recorded past, of course. it just makes sense if you look at history. um, yeah.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2016 6:38:57 AM
“And how many of these Cruz's pastor types do you actually have in the U.S?”

Well, Babblefish just pointed out another (arguably even worse) a few posts above yours. (Edited to add: And BeckyHt's post below makes 3.) That’s two too many by far in just this thread alone. Thousands screaming the same thing Steven Anderson said online about "50 less Clinton voters and gays in this world" and Anderson is a leader of Christianity -- it's just a matter of time before one of his followers legally buys a gun and goes nuts, what with the "gay agenda" being shoved down their throats.

“Are they storming gay clubs?”

No (at least not recently that I’m aware of), but neither did any American Muslims prior to Mateen. So here’s the statistical problem with your line of thinking: Muslims make up less than 1% of the American population, approximately 2.6 million, of which a significant percentage of them are American blacks who converted like Ali or are children of converts. Even a conservative hatemonger like you would have to agree that the number of American Muslim anti-gay hatemongers radicalized enough to launch a terror attack on a gay club is very few.

But 71% of Americans claim to be Christians – 228 million. How many are conservative Christians vs. liberal Christians like KJ? Tough to say, but they control the governorship and legislatures of almost every state in the Southeast, as evidenced by the fact that the states in this region fought hard and continue to fight hard against any kind of gay rights in the name of Christianity. Arguably what they are doing is lowering the quality of lives of more gays than one guy who killed 49 of them, but point is, what are the chances that there aren’t more anti-gay Christian extremists in this country than anti-gay Muslim extremists when Christians outnumber Muslims by more than 100 to 1 and anti-gay Christian hardliners control the governments of at least 10 states?

Mateen’s sexual orientation could be a serious thorn in the side of the Trumpians (which is why several in this thread are going ballistic over the thought that it might have contributed to the tragedy) and the Orlando incident in general might do for the gay rights movement what Columbine did for the anti-bullying movement. One of my close friends is a bisexual who frequented Pulse (but obviously was not there that night – she was out with her girlfriend at a gay bar in St. Pete instead) and she made the statement yesterday that Ted Cruz and Donald Trump were hoping gays wouldn’t be making. While condemning the attack, she also condemned Trump for vilifying all Muslims for the act of one and went even further by condemning the anti-gay rhetoric of both Christianity and Islam as well as that of our lawmakers and society in general that possibly contributed to Mateen’s psychological problems. She said she’s no fool and sees right through Trump’s and Cruz’s pandering and though the Sanders supporter was wavering about Clinton before, she now will do everything in her power to keep Trump from dragging this country further to the bottom.

You know, the exact opposite of what Trump and the Christian right hoped for from this election-year tragedy. (None of this is to suggest Trump is a member of the Christian right or that he’s even anti-gay, but you lie with snakes, you wake up with fang marks.)

Looks like McConnell may have finally changed his mind about allowing people on the terrorist watch list to buy guns:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-leader-mcconnell-says-wants-deny-guns-terrorists-192347078.html

"McConnell took a swipe at the Democrats, saying: 'Our suspicion is this is basically a politically motivated effort that we’re likely to see' on the Justice Department spending bill. The Republican leader added, however: 'We’re open - nobody wants terrorists to have firearms - we’re open to serious suggestions from the experts as to what we might be able to do to be helpful.'"

Well, maybe one other positive thing will come of this... but I honestly doubt it. If the NRA wasn't going to let the GOP do anything after a bunch of white first graders were mowed down, what are the chances they're going to let the GOP do anything after a bunch of Latino gay adults were mowed down -- even in the name of anti-Islamic terrorism? Bow down to your overlord, GOP.
 BeckyHT
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2016 6:50:37 AM
“clinging to the "radical Islam" narrative”

babblefish caught it, but did the rest of you?

In Sacramento, a Baptist minister is praising the Orlando massacre. And the reporters found others who agreed with him. http://www.abc10.com/news/local/sacramento/sacramento-baptist-pastor-praises-orlando-massacre/243211965

“Radical”… if you like that term, applies to most religions. Sad.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 171
Posted: 6/15/2016 7:06:31 AM
nearly speechless Becky
"I wish the government would round them all up, put them up against a firing wall, put the firing squad in front of them and blow their brains out," Jimenez said.
Scary world
 UtterAmazement
Msg: 172
Posted: 6/15/2016 8:35:04 AM

Mateen’s sexual orientation could be a serious thorn in the side of the Trumpians (which is why several in this thread are going ballistic over the thought that it might have contributed to the tragedy

I really don't know what to say hawkings. You say that, then use this for fodder in the Trump thread..

"I think his comments are inappropriate when the nation is in mourning over the worst terrorism attack that we’ve had since 9/11," Maine GOP Sen. Susan Collins tells the news

How convenient is that.

No one went ballistic over the possibility of his being gay having anything to do with it. But you've certainly gotten defensive over the possibility it doesn't. I'm not surprised at your bigotry though anymore than I am about your attention seeking posts. Your motivation is becoming clearer with each one.

It was stated that the only known FACT that would indicate his motivation at this point were the 911 calls. How does his being gay change that? I'm not sure exactly what makes that so difficult for you to accept as that's all there is. You certainly haven't posted anything that would indicate definitively otherwise nor has there been any news to the contrary. You have however brought race, politics and bias to the forefront and you've maliciously speculated on others personal beliefs in what I can only guess is a pathetic last ditch effort in lieu of a reasonable, rational response then get racially and politically accusatory when told to f'k off in regard to your insinuations. You're just a typical bigot.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2016 10:50:31 AM
“No one went ballistic over the possibility of his being gay having anything to do with it.”

You called me a “pompous ass” and then said “f'k you Hawkings.” This in response to me pointing out how close-minded you’re being about Mateen’s motivations despite new information about the matter. How is that not ballistic? Furthermore, you’re singly focused on attacking me on this subject, despite the fact that NG, Memtoo, Sweet Danimal, Walts, FMG and HD expressed exactly the same opinion I did about Mateen's motivations while Babblefish told you to “calm down” and “and think outside your complicit media Box.” Why no rage or any response at all for them?

"How convenient is that."

Unlike Trump, I am not running for president.
 UtterAmazement
Msg: 174
Posted: 6/15/2016 11:21:13 AM

You called me a “pompous ass” and then said “f'k you Hawkings.” This in response to me pointing out how close-minded you’re being about Mateen’s motivations despite new information about the matter. How is that not ballistic?

Sure did. In response to your "know what it sounds like to me"?
Based on nothing more than you didn't like my opinion based on what is a known fact.

furthermore, you’re singly focused on attacking me on this subject.

Attacking you? There you go...play the victim. You initiated the exchange, perpetuated it and I've responded to your posts and your posts alone pertaining to and alluding to me. You can dance all around it and deflect but it doesn't change the fact you had no basis for your inflammatory post to begin with other than your bigotry.

Facts obviously carry little weight in your reality so I'll let you carry on. I won't pick on you anymore. Pfft
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 175
Posted: 6/15/2016 12:41:51 PM
You freaked out when I mentioned that it looked like the shooter was motivated by self hatred. As I recall you called it a media conspiracy to divert attention and everyone who said they saw him in gay clubs, got messaged by him on grinder or was hit on by him was dubbed liars. You are the guy I referred to as "very, very angry when the facts don't fit."
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 20 feared dead after Florida nightclub terror attack