Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Meet Me / Transgender??!!??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HealthNut777
Msg: 198
Meet Me / Transgender??!!??Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I get more hits from them than from women. Does that mean I look gay? Probably not, but I think I know where you are coming from.
 ItalianBrian
Msg: 206
Meet Me / Transgender??!!??
Posted: 9/20/2016 5:03:58 PM
Very crude, and you're wrong. Watch what you say about another human being. Especially if you don't know the subject matter well.
 ItalianBrian
Msg: 207
Posted: 9/20/2016 6:06:27 PM
God Bless You! and to answer you on the places to go for transgender dating. I have looked everywhere I can. I have seen a lot of transgender dating sites. None fit me. I am old fashioned. Not into showing nude photo's, and I am not into threesomes or any of that stuff. Maybe I am just too old and boring! I don't understand why people view transgender people as "Dirty", or "Mentally Ill", or "Gay" or even "Perverts". I am a dare I even say, "Normal" person. I am active in my church, I believe in Jesus, and I feel close to my God. I am a straight male who happens NOT to have a penis under my belt....But I hope to as soon as I can. I am just a human being that wants someone to love and cherish me, and in turn I will love and cherish her.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 208
Posted: 9/20/2016 6:17:12 PM
^ Shh! We're trying to fit people in tidy little boxes over here ;)
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 209
Posted: 9/20/2016 6:20:31 PM
In Baby's case she means that literally. Don't ever drink from a glass she hands you.

Just remember what I kept repeating when I was in that box: this too shall pass.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 210
Posted: 9/20/2016 6:45:56 PM
^ You must be a really fast thinker.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2016 7:23:50 PM
Except me. I know how to pick my lock, and escape.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Meet Me / Transgender??!!??