Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 10 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
What part didn't you understand? Are they both racists or just Hillary? Are you saying Trump is not a racist? Where is your thought process every time he says something really awful, and yet you jump on Hillary for what? Who said anything about not letting people vote? I asked about why is one a racist or liar and the other not?
 ericaagain
Msg: 227
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 7/31/2016 7:35:29 AM

^^^^Well, some in here still haven't grown up and their (sic)sticking to it!

Some of you worry about another using the word "twattery", yet -

Why can't you draw a line in the sand when that pig you sport disparages and disrespects woman? Or a Muslim father and mother grieving the loss of their son fighting in uniform for the country? Or an immigrant wife #3 who plagiarizes a speech? Or his openly tell go the Russians to hack emails...actually , he did two fvck ups ther in that he ASSUMES the Russians are doing the hacking and told them to keep at it. And he lies, he makes up stuff, he pulls stuff out of his azz, he is abusive, he is a rapist, he is a tax cheat, a cheater. Not one past President or past VP spoke on his behalf. He had a list of on B rated person talk for him and a plethora or D rated and nobody's.

Trump's comments alone to the mother and father who's son was killed fighting for the good old US of A should have been the line in the sand for many of you on here. Apparently not. But don't let the little woman say "twattery". Idiots. As another wise man says on here "you can fix stupid". IMO.

And AJ , regarding the SCOTUS...did you worry about hat when you Boyd for Obama........TWICE.
 deetristate
Msg: 228
Posted: 7/31/2016 8:24:00 AM
What I gather from this thread is that people can't disagree with Trump on the issues so they focus on all this tangential stuff.

But I give Liberals kudos for mind duping and the liberals eat it up.

They put on Khan's grieving father to promote their agenda to let all people in, including Syrians and other middle easterners even though ISIS has said that they will infiltrate their numbers.

"See," the libs said, "We let people like this in and they died for the country."

"When Trump responds that the man was a a hero and the debate is not about American War heroes, of whatever color, but about islamic terrorism, and immigration policy, the liberals THEN say, "How dare you compare this hero to islamic terrorism.!!!!

I see that technique here. It works on the gullible comedy news watching crowd.

I refer to think that it is "technique" rather than that people are that . . . . .obtuse.

They keep saying that Trump had no plans.

Where are Clinton's plans? Did she specify something in her speech? I could have missed it.
I listened and watched through Yahoo, which kept going off and on.
 chinook1111
Msg: 229
Posted: 7/31/2016 8:42:17 AM
Apparently more than 200 days since she held a press conference.
 Maleman999
Msg: 230
Posted: 7/31/2016 9:05:03 AM
"Where are Clinton's plans? Did she specify something in her speech?"

Her plans are to get another pant suit because she still doesn't feel manly enough.
 chinook1111
Msg: 231
Posted: 7/31/2016 9:08:15 AM
Fundraising going well for Trump,he turned down money from the Koch brothers.....
I believe people will admire this.
 treber2
Msg: 232
Posted: 7/31/2016 10:21:08 AM
No chinook...the Koch brothers rejected trump, not the other way around. Good try. Dee..Trump's positions on the economy would be a disaster. His positions on foreign policy a catastrophe. I am against him not just because he is mentally ill..but really bad proposals. But good try too. You trump supporters always have to twist facts to support your twisted candidate.
 deetristate
Msg: 233
Posted: 7/31/2016 10:36:27 AM
I see that you, like Clinton, have no specifics.

OK.

Let me give you an example:

Trump on VA

VETERANS ADMINISTRATION REFORMS

The current state of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is absolutely unacceptable. Over 300,000 veterans died waiting for care. Corruption and incompetence were excused. Politicians in Washington have done too little too slowly to fix it. This situation can never happen again, and when Donald J. Trump is president, it will be fixed – fast.

---
Now, you could say that you disagree with this and why

or this:

Tax Reform
TAX REFORM

Too few Americans are working, too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families cannot make ends meet. This tax plan directly meets these challenges with four simple goals.

or this on gun control:

BACKGROUND CHECKS. There has been a national background check system in place since 1998. Every time a person buys a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer – which is the overwhelming majority of all gun purchases – they go through a federal background check. Study after study has shown that very few criminals are stupid enough to try and pass a background check – they get their guns from friends/family members or by stealing them. So the overwhelming majority of people who go through background checks are law-abiding gun owners. When the system was created, gun owners were promised that it would be instant, accurate and fair. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case today. Too many states are failing to put criminal and mental health records into the system – and it should go without saying that a system’s only going to be as effective as the records that are put into it. What we need to do is fix the system we have and make it work as intended. What we don’t need to do is expand a broken system.

-------------------------------

Hillary sounded an awful lot like what Trump has been saying in some of her speech.

Wall Street reform, bring jobs back, penalize companies that move jobs overseas, etc, etc., etc
 treber2
Msg: 234
Posted: 7/31/2016 11:13:34 AM
Yes..magical thinking. Trump says he will fix things and they will be magically fixed. Problem is, magic isn't real. In the real world, for example, everybody would like to fix the VA. Much easier said than done. But he gives us nothing on how he will fix the VA or destroy isis. What we do know about his economic and foreign policy statements from experts across the board....huge deficits...huge recession, and an isolated US with a proliferation of nuclear weapons throughout the world, while nato..who has more or less kept the peace since the end of the war..disintegrates.
 daynadaze
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2016 12:13:49 PM

Wall Street reform, bring jobs back, penalize companies that move jobs overseas, etc, etc., etc

Every politician says this stuff, now look at the actions, where do things with the Trump name come from? China Tell us how Trump is going to change that?
 aj17225
Msg: 236
Posted: 7/31/2016 1:50:24 PM
"Hillary sounded an awful lot like what Trump has been saying in some of her speech.

Wall Street reform, bring jobs back, penalize companies that move jobs overseas, etc, etc., etc"

^^^^^^Hillary is saying a lot of things that Trump is saying. Yes Dee, the liberals twist a lot of things and then they run with them. Boy do they run with them. But with all the "running" they don't see or hear exactly what is said. Trump is a terrible "politician" in that he doesn't speak like a good old politician does(like Hillary "I have a terrible track record" Clinton. The liberals are more pissed at Russia hacking then really addressing what was said in the emails. The left would have come unglued in here had the republicans did this. But nah, let's talk about Russia. Oh ya, Russia wanted Obama to win in last election, are the liberals in an uproar about this like they are now? Yes Dee, deflection is the democrats middle name.

VVVVVVVVV Bush failed and Obama failed, even after his "promise" to fix the VA.
 gtomustang
Msg: 237
Posted: 7/31/2016 1:52:07 PM
Just for laughs

VA system:

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/21/republicans-attack-obama-va-scandal-helped.html

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/veterans-affairs-backlogs-waiting-lists-george-bush

Tax plan:

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

(if it reduces the government's income, how does the government pay off its debt? maybe by inflation, maybe by future taxes if the economy rises 11% while pursuing isolationism)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/07/29/moodys-where-trumps-economic-policies-might-spark-recession-clintons-could-boost-gdp-and-lower-unemployment/#3fa0aa042348

Background checks:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/gov-hickenlooper-cites-stats-showing-stupid-criminals-are-caught-by-gun-background-checks

meanwhile, its interesting the Republicans worry about sharia law coming into America (unlikely), but aren't phased about the Russians potentially messing with an election or a presidential candidate "joking" about asking for it to occur.
 deetristate
Msg: 238
Posted: 7/31/2016 4:24:01 PM
While he again gets distracted by the past,

at least GTO actually provided specific Trump policy and plans ( Wow. Trump does have a plan) and he presented
why other people say that they disagree with Trump's plans. Well, not specifically, but at least he responded to the same subjects

(Sure, it includes things not on topic and whatabouttery. (And even though the references say "maybe," "might" and "could." )

But at least it is an attempt to talk about the issues.

The rest of you have must not have disagreement.

"All politician[s']" wives use the platitudes presented by Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Trump.

Maybe people are not concerned about Russia "messing with" American elections because it is not happening. Well, no more than it happened with Obama.
NOT AT ALL.
Remember, Putin wanted Obama to win.
 trasplantado
Msg: 239
Posted: 7/31/2016 7:20:19 PM

The liberals are more pissed at Russia hacking then really addressing what was said in the emails. The left would have come unglued in here had the republicans did this.

I think that people are mostly pissed at the clown for asking Russia to help him with hacking the emails of other Americans. That is what the clown has done. (check the correct use of the verb)

But nah, let's talk about Russia. Oh ya, Russia wanted Obama to win in last election

And so did you!!!!!! ja, ja, ja!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 240
Posted: 7/31/2016 7:27:03 PM
Given what Trump has said about isolationism and not living up to treaty obligations, the first 100 days of a Trump administration will see:

Russia invading Ukraine, the Baltics, and possibly Poland.

China taking over Taiwan.

Probably a North Korean invasion of South Korea.

They want to Trump win as much as Dee, Chinook, and AJ.
 ericaagain
Msg: 241
Posted: 8/1/2016 5:40:55 AM
And even if this countries wanted help, his own troops wouldn't be behind him....why would they after the way he disrespected the parents of their fallen soldier. Yet that POS talks with George Stepanolous (sp) about sacrifice. He makes me puke. What a POS. Sacrifice....and some of you eat that right up . Lap dogs.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 6:46:42 AM
“If kkk vote for Trump, should he tell the higher ups to deny them to vote?”

First of all, Trump should be continuously condemning and disavowing any outright racist groups that publicly support him. But it doesn’t really matter, because it says something about the character of his campaign that they are not only flocking to him but claiming to be inspired by his rhetoric, in a way that they never did with other recent Republican presidential nominees. Most racists and xenophobes held their noses and voted for Romney, McCain, the Bushes and Dole as the lesser of the two evils – but Trump’s rhetoric is so similar to that of racist organizations that it led to David Duke coming out of retirement after nearly 25 years away from politics because he felt like the environment was now conducive again for racist politicians because of what Trump has achieved. If you are not a racist… then you need to ask yourself why that doesn’t bother you.

“Hawking, we agree on one thing, the Supreme Court issue. That will be even bigger for the republicans come november. The ones who say they won't vote for Trump will vote for him because of SCOTUS.”

Trump-hating conservatives are in a hell of a pickle – I don’t envy them at all. They can either support someone they believe to be moronic, incompetent, crass, racist, toxic, non-conservative, anti-constitutional, thin-skinned, pro-Russian, pro-dictator, autocratic, narcissistic, bullying, dishonest and just plain dangerous internationally, but MAYBE (if Trump can be trusted) save the Supreme Court from 20 to 30 years of liberal leanings... or... or what? Support somebody they hate almost as much but believe to be more competent and lose the Supreme Court for generations? I wouldn’t be surprised if many of the NeverTrump crowd start rallying around Johnson in hopes of throwing the election into the House of Representatives, where the Republicans will be able to choose whoever they want as president. I don’t consider that scenario far-fetched at this point – Trump is hated so much in Utah that he is behind both Clinton and Johnson in some polls and it’s quite possible Johnson wins that state and if he gets enough momentum (particularly if he makes the debates cut), maybe a few more. And if Clinton can’t get enough of the BernieBots to support her, that scenario becomes even more realistic. Once enough conservatives start considering the House of Representatives strategy viable (and worthy of the turmoil it will cause), don’t be surprised if many start championing it, which would cause Trump’s support among them to collapse back to primary levels (you know, just 13 million, when he needs about 50-65 million to win this election).

The bigger problem with your theory is, of course, as I pointed out in the main Trump thread:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-national-cnn-poll/

According to this pre-convention poll, 53% of Americans (and far more than the 47% in the poll that are willing to actually vote for her) would prefer Clinton to make Supreme Court nominations than Trump (39%). You forget: a majority of Americans obviously wanted progressive Obama to make Supreme Court nominations – twice. Because this country has become more progressive than conservative. So even if ALL Republicans decided to rally behind Trump in order to save the Supreme Court from liberalism, there simply aren't enough of them with that philosophy to elect him because the country is more liberal than conservative when it comes to the Supreme Court. The problem for Clinton is that although more Americans may want a liberal Supreme Court than a conservative Supreme Court, there are many progressives that don't want her to be president for other reasons and might fracture the liberal vote with Stein and Johnson in the running, so that's really Trump's only hope. A united Democratic party would swamp a united Republican party on the Supreme Court issue.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 243
Posted: 8/1/2016 8:42:24 AM

Tax plan:

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

GTO, did you miss this little detail in the Tax Foundation report?

which would increase the federal government’s deficit by over $10 trillion, both on a static and dynamic basis.

or this one from Moody's:

Driven largely by these factors, the
economy will be significantly weaker if Mr.
Trump’s economic proposals are adopted.
Under the scenario in which all his stated
policies become law in the manner proposed,
the economy suffers a lengthy recession and
is smaller at the end of his four-year term
than when he took office (see Chart). By the
end of his presidency, there are close to 3.5
million fewer jobs and the unemployment
rate rises to as high as 7%, compared with
below 5% today. During Mr. Trump’s presidency,
the average American household’s after-inflation income will stagnate, and stock
prices and real house values will decline.

From tRump:

"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on," Trump said CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday.

I don't know who Putin is

"He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand," Trump said on "This Week." "You can mark it down. You can put it down.”

tRump has found his idiot audience...ROFLMAO
 gtomustang
Msg: 244
Posted: 8/1/2016 9:43:05 AM
I guess I didn't go into detail, thanks BBI for explaining it further. I posted

"if it reduces the government's income, how does the government pay off its debt? maybe by inflation, maybe by future taxes if the economy rises 11% while pursuing isolationism"

Reducing taxes sounds great, but its exactly the same as an individual working fewer hours at the factory--the bills remain the same cost the individual has to pay every month, but their income has decreased. So, if the government collects less, it has to spend less, but there's a lot of debt from Reagan and Bush 2 to pay off. To make those payments, it has to lower spending even more, and that's hard to do when 50% of the budget is the military. Do we go to war less, or do we screw the veterans more?

Or the government does what the individual can't, print more paper money. That's called inflation, and Chump has said he'd do that. Anyone here old enough to have lived thru the 1970's? Remember inflation? What about stagflation? The Republican theory is we'll avoid that, b/c corporations will pay less in taxes than they already do after exemptions, and supposedly throw that money someplace useful. So far, according to history, they spend that on buying other companies, which means redundant positions get laid off. Or they park their profits offshore and hope currency stays strong. What does inflating the dollar do for corporation profits, and what will they do in return?

Lowering taxes on the individual should be like lowering the price of gas--it should free up household spending. Taxes and gasoline are an expenditure in most households. The price of gas has been low for a while now, anyone see a rise in consumer spending so high that jobs are rushing back into America? if so, then tax revenue will rise, according to Republican theory. If Chump is right, and the economy is in the toilet, then lowering taxes won't do anything that lowering gas prices hasn't already tried. If the economy is doing better under Obama, then obviously, let's keep doing what works, let's not throw it out and put on the brakes.

Moody's has made their announcement, here's another prediction of where Obama's policy is taking us:
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2015/03/30/business-economists-boost-2015-2016-outlook-for-us-economy-cite-job-growth.html

Apparently, Obama's tactics have been good for economic spending. Is HC a continuation of Obama policy? then we better not change horses midstream. so where does the truth lie, are things on the upswing, or are they not? If low gas prices are due to low demand, how do we increase jobs in a market of low demand? We increase consumer spending, but if the price of gas is low, they already have extra money to spend, so how does lower taxes for corporations help? Theoretically, the government starts increasing purchasing to prime the pump. Does the Tea Party want to increase spending? Or we go to war, except now we fight war with drones, not boots on the ground.

around and around we go in a circle. or we can decide we are already on a path, its going to be a slow path, and we should stick to it.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/28/news/economy/us-economy-recovery/index.html?iid=SF_River

I've posted before, the 1950's are over. Studebaker (I was just mowing with the Gravely lawn tractor this morning, there's the plaque right on the tank, division of Studebaker) could exist as a monolith b/c there was no competition outside of America. We could have so many different car companies to choose from, putting people to work, b/c their competition was just another American company putting americans to work. Now the world is our competitor, and computers can handle repetitive jobs, should a factory decide it wants to replace blue collar workers. the Industrial Age replaced Feudalism for a reason (yep, there I go, bringing up history again), the automobile industry replaced the one supporting horses as transport and energy.

taking drones to war and having another Baby Boom help out the economy by being workers and spenders, is no longer in the cards. Do we even "make" the income available back then to be the same type of spender that helped the 1950's to be so flush (Except 1958, there was a recession)?

http://www.mybudget360.com/cost-of-living-2014-inflation-1950-vs-2014-data-housing-cars-college/

maybe raising the minimum wage will help consumer spending....

http://www.epi.org/publication/snapshot_20090527/

If Wal Mart raised it, they'd send fewer of their employees to the public dole, saving you the taxpayer on government spending. How much will it cost you the wal mart consumer? $12.5o per year.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2014/02/11/raising-the-minimum-wage-would-be-good-for-wal-mart-and-america/#22c67a661d53

Dee is willing to pay more at the retail end, to help the American worker. how does $12.50 sound for everyone else?
 deetristate
Msg: 245
Posted: 8/1/2016 10:14:23 AM
Tax Foundation findings summary:
Mr. Trump’s tax plan would substantially lower individual income taxes and the corporate income tax and eliminate a number of complex features in the current tax code.
Mr. Trump’s plan would cut taxes by $11.98 trillion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up reducing tax revenues by $10.14 trillion over the next decade when accounting for economic growth from increases in the supply of labor and capital.
The plan would also result in increased outlays due to higher interest on the debt, creating a ten-year deficit somewhat larger than the estimates above.
According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would significantly reduce marginal tax rates and the cost of capital, which would lead to an 11 percent higher GDP over the long term provided that the tax cut could be appropriately financed.
The plan would also lead to a 29 percent larger capital stock, 6.5 percent higher wages, and 5.3 million more full-time equivalent jobs.
The plan would cut taxes and lead to higher after-tax incomes for taxpayers at all levels of income.

And Clinton:
Hillary Clinton would enact a number of tax policies that would raise taxes on individual and business income.
Hillary Clinton’s plan would raise tax revenue by $498 billion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up collecting $191 billion over the next decade when accounting for decreased economic output in the long run.
A majority of the revenue raised by Clinton’s plan would come from a cap on itemized deductions, the Buffett Rule, and a 4 percent surtax on taxpayers with incomes over $5 million.
Clinton’s proposals to alter the long-term capital gains rate schedule would actually reduce revenue on both a static and dynamic basis due to increased incentives to delay capital gains realizations.
According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would reduce GDP by 1 percent over the long-term due to slightly higher marginal tax rates on capital and labor.
On a static basis, the tax plan would lead to 0.7 percent lower after-tax income for the top 10 percent of taxpayers and 1.7 percent lower income for the top 1 percent. When accounting for reduced GDP, after-tax incomes of all taxpayers would fall by at least 0.9 percent.

Choose your poison
 gtomustang
Msg: 246
Reeead my lipppsss
Posted: 8/1/2016 10:37:18 AM
Just to throw even more spaghetti at the wall:

http://www.epi.org/publication/immigration-facts/

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/03/11/which_gop_candidates_tax_plan_is_the_most_pro-growth_102058.html

the paragraph near the end (for some reason, I can't cut and paste the quote, but basically its):

Trump's plan shouldn't be a policy for 2017, Cruz and Rubio's plans are more viable.

The article on HC's plan:

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-hillary-clinton-s-tax-proposals

says that she'll get more money for government spending on government programs. What will those programs do to help the economy? I haven't found the answer to that yet. will they be the proverbial "pump-priming programs"?

still, a Republican Congress will have to vote on these, yes?
 BBEisBack
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 12:22:43 PM

I think that people are mostly pissed at the clown for asking Russia to help him with hacking the emails of other Americans. That is what the clown has done.

Unless HRC has another Email Server online, how are the Russians going to Hack the 30k missing Emails?

Almost every mention along these lines I’ve seen says “First Female Major Party Nominee,” which she is – Woodhull’s Equal Rights Party barely qualified as a Third Party, much less a Major Party and got between a few hundred and a few thousand votes. Mentions that don’t include the “Major Party” qualifier are probably simply accidents,

Just an Accident? No, I don't buy it. Could be Lazy/Sloppy writing, or just an Ignorant poster.

I'll chalk it to to Stupidity instead of Malice.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 248
Posted: 8/1/2016 12:39:59 PM

Unless HRC has another Email Server online, how are the Russians going to Hack the 30k missing Emails?

I think you give Trump too much credit...to know the difference between what is and what isn't hackable...afterall...he's still waiting for the Russians to invade the Ukraine.

Almost every mention along these lines I’ve seen says “First Female Major Party Nominee,” which she is

Only the most ignorant would be confused by this.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 1:59:36 PM
“Unless HRC has another Email Server online, how are the Russians going to Hack the 30k missing Emails?”

So it’s okay for Trump to ask the Russians to commit such an act, so long as it isn’t possible to actually do it?

“Just an Accident? No, I don't buy it. Could be Lazy/Sloppy writing, or just an Ignorant poster.”

I’ll give you that.

On the economy: A lot of this speculation is rather superfluous, considering Congress will enact neither of their plans. Congress can’t even pass an annual budget that piggybacks off the previous, much less some sort of radical overhaul. The Republicans have been in charge of both houses for two years and have sent Obama absolutely nothing budget-wise to veto. Not only can they not get through the Senate filibuster most of the time, but in the House, the Republicans can’t even agree among themselves about a budget and have passed nothing this year, even though there is no filibuster there. The radical Great Recession budget-related legislation only happened because the government was fully controlled by Democrats: House, filibuster-proof Senate and president. There is almost zero chance that we’re going to end up with a filibuster-proof Senate in either direction (most estimates are that the majority will be up by only 3 or 4 seats at the most), the GOP in the House (assuming they don’t put into the minority by a Clinton landslide) will continue to bicker among themselves and nothing will be accomplished except continuation bills. This is one of the reasons I’m always saying the president isn’t terribly powerful except for the appointments of judges. As proof, Obama’s immigration executive orders shot down by the Supreme Court -- but if his nominee had made it through prior to that case being “decided” (such that it was), his executive orders likely would have been upheld. The economy will do what it’s going to do, regardless of who is president (ignoring the very serious likelihood the stock market will crash because of Trump’s election).
 treber2
Msg: 250
Posted: 8/1/2016 2:59:03 PM
Donald is whining that the election will be rigged against him:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/01/donald-trump-im-afraid-the-election-is-going-to-be-rigged/?mod=e2fb

"Whiny little B^tch, as Bill Maher would say.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread