Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BBEisBack
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 11 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

So it’s okay for Trump to ask the Russians to commit such an act, so long as it isn’t possible to actually do it?

No it's not. But I took it as a Sarcastic Comment, when Trump shot from the Lip, once more....

As for the DNC & their emails, they're making a big deal, over who hacked them....
I haven't read or seen, where the DNC is claiming the hacked emails weren't theirs, or they didn't say what was contained in them....

Both my late wife & daughter are Latina's. I don't find someone in the DNC, referring to them as 'Taco Bowl Voters" Funny.
 ericaagain
Msg: 252
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 8/1/2016 4:24:42 PM
You don't want "taco bowl voters" but you're okay with a mass roundup and toss them back? And a wall? And letting that POS disrespect a dead soldier's parents? What the hell do you think they would find if Trump's emails were hacked? I can't imagine what that POS says in private , look what he says out loud...with a microphone.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 253
Posted: 8/1/2016 4:45:16 PM

You don't want "taco bowl voters" but you're okay with a mass roundup and toss them back? And a wall? And letting that POS disrespect a dead soldier's parents? What the hell do you think they would find if Trump's emails were hacked? I can't imagine what that POS says in private , look what he says out loud...with a microphone.

"Taco Bowl Voter" is offensive, but rapist and murderer is OK...I see.

I haven't read or seen, where the DNC is claiming the hacked emails weren't theirs, or they didn't say what was contained in them.

Still waiting to hear what DNC plan was implemented and affected the outcome of the primary.
 cotter
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 5:00:25 PM
Message 4436 ...
Please, tell us how tRump 'humanely" rounds up 11 million people and "just" deports them....to the tune of $600 billion for the deportation cost and $1.6 trillion to the economy. I, for one, am curious about that particular "plan."

Actually I was thinking it would cost even more than that ... because they have to be set up in ghetto camps while waiting for their "transportation" out ... eh?

That would probably be like a concentration camp situation? That's actually what the dippers want. "Dumbya/Gumpya" and Dick "the torturer" Cheney would be so proud. Get all the "Muslims" in one camp so that they can be tortured prior to sending them home! They'll have the US Military do the torturing ... and make the Mexicans clean up after it all ... cheap labor ... eh?

Maybe they'll have the Mexicans build the camps ... they're good at building things and cleaning up and sprucing up the lawns and the grounds ... eh?

Without the so-called "immigrants", a whole new part of society will emerge ... we may actually have Americans vying for the position of "food picker" or "gardener" or "maid" or "nanny" or "roofer" ... lots of possibilities there. (I guess we'll find out if Americans really want to do such work.)

A lot of the "Muslim" immigrants seem quite active in the medical/home care industry ... lots of nurses and nurse aides and even doctors.

Tell us how tRump defeats ISIS...what is the plan other than carpet bomb?

Well carpet bombing appears to be what the dippers are wanting anyway, soooooo ..... let's get those nukes in the right hands.

Not to mention ... it'll give Israel a chance to use their nukes ... just sitting around waiting to be fired off. I doubt there's nothing they'd like more than to wipe out a few million Muslims. Maybe they will even finally do something for the cause instead of just taking billions from us and sitting by making more trouble for us to remedy while they go off building more illegal settlements on stolen Palestinian land. Yeah that's it ... let Israel finally earn their keep!
 BBEisBack
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 5:31:58 PM

You don't want "taco bowl voters" but you're okay with a mass roundup and toss them back?

I don't have a problem with any Immigrant that followed the rules & came here legally....

If they broke the law, by entering illegally or over stayed their Visa, then yes, kick them out.......
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 256
Posted: 8/1/2016 6:03:09 PM

Both my late wife & daughter are Latina's. I don't find someone in the DNC, referring to them as 'Taco Bowl Voters" Funny.

"Taco Bowl Voter" offends you but calling Mexican illegals rapists and murderers is ok...

If they broke the law, by entering illegally or over stayed their Visa, then yes, kick them out.......

I don't have a problem with any.....
(insert employer that hires illegals)

Your silence on employers that hire illegals is deafening.
 aj17225
Msg: 257
Posted: 8/1/2016 6:18:58 PM
"I don't have a problem with any Immigrant that followed the rules & came here legally...."

^^^^^^^ABSOLUTELY!!! Follow the rules and come here legally. There are millions and millions who have done just that. Not sure why that is so hard for the liberals in here to understand.
 gtomustang
Msg: 258
Posted: 8/1/2016 6:53:55 PM
Good news, under Obama, the rate of illegal immigration has stabilized, which is lower than its record high:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/19/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

http://www.epi.org/publication/immigration-facts/

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/report/2014/10/23/59040/the-facts-on-immigration-today-3/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/20/us/politics/facing-the-facts-on-illegal-immigration.html?_r=0

good news, we can all relax
 cotter
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 7:15:10 PM

Better start checking foreign student visas ... it's amazing how many are here illegally ... studying in our universities ... working in the university offices etc.

Is anyone gonna go after them ... or is it just the Mexicans and Muslims?
 BBEisBack
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 7:19:11 PM

(insert employer that hires illegals)

Your silence on employers that hire illegals is deafening.

OFFS, go after them, too....
Just because I don't say something, doesn't mean I approve of it......

When they do that, you'll be wailing about________, next... (fill in the blank)

Better start checking foreign student visas ... it's amazing how many are here illegally ... studying in our universities ... working in the university offices etc.

My Best Friend is of Mexican Descent, as was my late Wife & my Daughter....
But I hate Mexicans..... Sure, Right, you found me out....
 cotter
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2016 9:00:28 PM
Message 264 ...

My Best Friend is of Mexican Descent, as was my late Wife & my Daughter....
But I hate Mexicans..... Sure, Right, you found me out....

Where in my statement (that you quoted and wrote an answer to) did I accuse you of "hating" Mexicans or Muslims?

I just asked if anyone is checking foreign student visas or are we just going to go after the Mexicans and Muslims?

Sooooo ... what do you think? Should we be just as strict on foreign students who are here on expired study visas?
 HawkingJr
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2016 5:51:37 AM
“But I took it as a Sarcastic Comment, when Trump shot from the Lip”

He only said it was sarcastic after he received flak from many Republicans about it, including a very serious retort from his own VP candidate, and that itself was after he doubled down on it and repeated it several times in other venues – that’s not “shooting from the hip” when you repeat yourself.

“Both my late wife & daughter are Latina's. I don't find someone in the DNC, referring to them as 'Taco Bowl Voters’ Funny.”

But you thought this WAS funny:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-tweets-best-taco-bowls-made-trump-tower-grill-article-1.2626496

"Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

Now the main difference between those two “taco bowl” comments is that in one case some low level DNC staffer not directly connected to Clinton made it; in the other case, the presidential candidate that you are supporting made it.

If you are easily offended by “taco bowl voter”-type comments, you’re going to have to explain to me why you are supporting a candidate who has made more offensive comments than all other candidates in modern history combined.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2016 1:18:02 PM

BBE:
“But I took it as a Sarcastic Comment, when Trump shot from the Lip”

HawkingJr:
He only said it was sarcastic after he received flak from many Republicans about it, including a very serious retort from his own VP candidate, and that itself was after he doubled down on it and repeated it several times in other venues – that’s not “shooting from the hip” when you repeat yourself.

Shot From The LIP, not Hip.... You can most Defiantly Shoot from the Lip, even if it's Doubling Down on a Stupid Comment......

BBE:
“Both my late wife & daughter are Latina's. I don't find someone in the DNC, referring to them as 'Taco Bowl Voters’ Funny.”

HawkingJr:
But you thought this WAS funny:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-tweets-best-taco-bowls-made-trump-tower-grill-article-1.2626496

"Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

Now the main difference between those two “taco bowl” comments is that in one case some low level DNC staffer not directly connected to Clinton made it; in the other case, the presidential candidate that you are supporting made it.

How do You know if I ever saw that Tweet? Which I haven't, till You posted it....
Explain why it's Racist to make a Tweet about a Mexican Dish served in His Cafe, on Cinco de Mayo....
Look at your Local Grocery Store's ad's leading up to Cinco de Mayo, mine was filled with food items pertaining to Cinco de Mayo..

Trump's Stupid Tweet doesn't Absolve the DNC for their Racist emails..

Cotter:

I just asked if anyone is checking foreign student visas or are we just going to go after the Mexicans and Muslims?

Sooooo ... what do you think? Should we be just as strict on foreign students who are here on expired study visas?

I guess You really can't comprehend what you read. Because your question was answered in my previous post....

BBE: If they broke the law, by entering illegally or over stayed their Visa, then yes, kick them out.......
 HawkingJr
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2016 1:47:23 PM
“Shot From The LIP, not Hip.... You can most Defiantly Shoot from the Lip, even if it's Doubling Down on a Stupid Comment......”

Sorry, as most pundits have been using the term “shoots from the hip” to describe Trump, I assumed your autocorrect had gone awry, like it just did with “defiantly/definitely.”

“How do You know if I ever saw that Tweet? Which I haven't, till You posted it....”

That’s pretty stunning considering how big of news it was when it happened. When I googled that episode to post a link to it in this thread, I had dozens of choices. Just how closely have you been paying attention to the candidate you plan to vote for? That’s a little scary that that one slipped by you.

“Explain why it's Racist to make a Tweet about a Mexican Dish served in His Cafe, on Cinco de Mayo....”

It’s not racist so much as it’s idiotic pandering, that he would somehow think that a picture of him with a taco bowl proved that he “loved Hispanics” after all the xenophobia and ethnocentrism toward Mexicans he’d been espousing up to that point (interestingly, he made that tweet before he went Full Mexican on Judge Curiel – or have you not heard about that episode either?). That said, most commentators DID say at the time it was “racist” (I’m not really sure how I feel about the term “racist” being used to describe a prejudice toward an ethnicity, since Hispanics can be any race, but this is no time for a linguistics discussion). Point is, your candidate also made a “taco bowl” statement many considered offensive – and he is actually the candidate, as opposed to the DNC case, in which Clinton had no part of.

Just out of curiosity... who is your daughter voting for?
 BBEisBack
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2016 2:21:43 PM

Just how closely have you been paying attention to the candidate you plan to vote for? That’s a little scary that that one slipped by you.

Where have I said who I'm voting for? I'm a Moderate & neither of them reflect my views...
I'm in California, it doesn't matter who I vote for, unless it's Hilary. Because of Winner takes all, she will get this State...

I guess I should start adding this to all my posts, so you know how I feel......

"A Pox on both of their Houses".......
And.....
"The Democrats & Republicans, are the Left & Right Wings, on the Same Turkey"....
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 266
Posted: 8/2/2016 2:28:58 PM

Trump's Stupid Tweet doesn't Absolve the DNC for their Racist emails.

So, in Your opinion, tRumps "taco bowl" comment is stupid and the DNC's is racist. Interesting perspective.

Hawkings adequately laid out what your blinders hide from you. Let me repost it in case you've missed it or didn't quite "get it":

It’s not racist so much as it’s idiotic pandering, that he would somehow think that a picture of him with a taco bowl proved that he “loved Hispanics” after all the xenophobia and ethnocentrism toward Mexicans he’d been espousing up to that point (interestingly, he made that tweet before he went Full Mexican on Judge Curiel – or have you not heard about that episode either?). That said, most commentators DID say at the time it was “racist” (I’m not really sure how I feel about the term “racist” being used to describe a prejudice toward an ethnicity, since Hispanics can be any race, but this is no time for a linguistics discussion). Point is, your candidate also made a “taco bowl” statement many considered offensive – and he is actually the candidate, as opposed to the DNC case, in which Clinton had no part of.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 267
Posted: 8/2/2016 4:15:14 PM
The man just can't stop damaging himself. . . .

http://images.dailykos.com/images/281996/story_image/confail.png?1470147086
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 268
Posted: 8/2/2016 5:00:56 PM
Today tRump kicked a crying baby out of his rally:

At a rally Tuesday in Northern Virginia, Trump asked that a woman with a crying baby to "get that baby out of here."...

"Actually, I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here," Trump said, gesturing like an umpire."

He added, "That's all right. Don't worry. I, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK."
NPR

tRump ordered security to eject a crying baby. Secret Service carried Trump outside before realizing the error.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 269
Posted: 8/2/2016 5:19:43 PM

tRump ordered security to eject a crying baby. Secret Service carried Trump outside before realizing the error.

Which is exactly why I haven't been around much...

Why would I need to come here to witness that kind of silliness from our own strumpets when I can get it IRL by watching Trump...? What does Dee have to offer that Trump can't match (or best)...?

His entire campaign has been a clone of every "debate" offered by every teabagger on the internet... even our own... The man is reading his talking points off of the right-wing "discussion" boards around the internet...

I guess it is just too bad for him that he isn't any better at it than our own... Maybe that's why it is that Trump reminds me of AJ when I hear him...
 gtomustang
Msg: 270
Posted: 8/2/2016 5:26:25 PM
If Chump's every third sentence is a sarcastic joke, then he isn't taking his campaign seriously. Which means literally, we shouldn't take anything he says seriously, b/c it might be a joke. Or he's just talking to the Honey Boo Boo level of audience. People who love when a candidate says something outrageous, but what happens to the audience who wants to hear a leader say something intelligent and inspirational? There's no room in running for President for that person. We used to think a movie where a character excels, like "the Paper Chase" was entertainment. Now we think watching people do dumb things in Jackass is worth sequeling. and then we wonder why we're in such trouble. it reminds me of a quote from a mobster in the movie "Go", where his generation tries to beat the guy ahead of them, while his son's generation waits until the guy ahead of him falls on his ass, and then moves ahead that way.

if we thought Pax Americana was going to go unchallenged for the next four years, leadership might not matter. But someone with SecState experience might come in handy. a fellow who has to explain all his comments as sarcastic jokes? maybe not so handy. A CINC who promises now to order soldiers to engage in quasi-legal acts and maybe don't worry, he'll cover their legal fees? expensive. But then, when Chump loses, he'll keep his twitter open like a fly, so we might get to experience his thoughts and make a judgment of what could have been.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2016 9:31:18 PM
Trump is a fraud???? Wow, you could have fooled me... He's one of the best con men I ever did see....
He's pulled the wool over the eyes, of many in the RNC...

Because only he can solve our problems? And make our country again great??
I just wish someone would have told him, we've never been second rate. At least IMHO.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 272
Posted: 8/2/2016 9:44:28 PM

Msg: 271
The man just can't stop damaging himself. . . .
http://images.dailykos.com/images/281996/story_image/confail.png?1470147086

This graphic looks a lot better on video!

https://youtu.be/OYTV0FFWHng
 deetristate
Msg: 273
Posted: 8/3/2016 4:16:18 AM
Speaking of frauds and liars, what was that about Clinton getting rated

FOUR

Pinocchios or noses for not telling the truth?

I know, I know, Clinton can tell untruths and also disparage grieving families and it is all good.
 chinook1111
Msg: 274
Posted: 8/3/2016 8:31:16 AM
Obviously Trump posing with a taco bowl is a joke.He knows he will have a hard time pleasing the Hispanics.I understand his humor,his mother is Scottish,like me.

Part of the solution or part of the problem?He makes quick decisions.
Hillary is the fraud because she will never be able to make unbiased decisions in America's interests.Trump says it's all America.
 ericaagain
Msg: 275
Posted: 8/3/2016 8:38:25 AM
Hmmmm. I have never seen a sense of humor coming from that POS Trump. Just lies, venom and bullying. Too bad about the Scottish heritage...pity the Scots

Hillary is not the best either BUT...she will think before she reacts or opens her pie hole. She will THINK. And by her thinking, this is what will save the country.

And Trump can't DO anything without approval. Its not a one man show....Sideshow Don is a one man show with his circus...but being President is not a one man show.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread