Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BeckyHT
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 13 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
I’d love to be able to count some millionaires/billionaires as my friends and invite them to dinner… but Trump wouldn’t be one of them.
 treber2
Msg: 302
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 8/10/2016 8:50:25 AM
^^^^^ There are about 10.4 million millionaires in the US. Just invite your neighbor to dinner. Good chance he/she is a millionaire based on statistics. A million ain't what it used to be as somebody somewhere said.
 deetristate
Msg: 303
Posted: 8/10/2016 10:34:02 AM
The millionaires I have lived near were contractors, painters (as in house) and plumbers.
Someone with a printing business.

You never know.
 Kashmir_too
Msg: 304
Posted: 8/10/2016 10:47:36 AM

The millionaires I have lived near were contractors, painters (as in house) and plumbers.

Millionaires that I know were the same; all in business for themselves and all earned it dollar by dollar and hour by hour. The hard way. Even the lawyers or professionals I know earned it. So don't ever laugh at a plumber or a truck driver or an accountant or a house builder.

And if you have a $650,000.00 home with no mortgage and have another $350,000.00 in assets and/or bonds, stocks, mutual funds...you're a millionaire. It doesn't take much.

Big difference, IMO, between those who earned it the hard way and those that were trust fund babies or had it given to them....like Trump and the Trump kidlettes.
 chinook1111
Msg: 305
Posted: 8/10/2016 10:59:36 AM
And plenty have blown a million that was given to them.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 306
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2016 6:10:59 AM
We'll be counting the millionaires, if the Trump is elected.
And our country will once again be great.

Our southern border will have a wonderful new wall,
Protecting every city, county and state.

But don't ask for details on how all of this gets done.
Just trust and believe, as he is the only one. We should actually be thanking him, for bringing back the fun.

To an otherwise boring election, makes me glad he decided to run.
I can only hope however, when election 2016 is done...

That the Trump goes back to his comfortable previous life, counting out his billions, perhaps shopping for a newer wife. Stiffing contractors who build his empire, while never revealing his tax returns.

Because Trump embodies the greatness, for which all of America yearns..

[Not sure how my post wound up so far back in this thread? ]
 Maleman999
Msg: 307
Posted: 8/12/2016 12:16:26 PM

Our southern border will have a wonderful new wall,
Protecting every city, county and state.

Can people paint flowers and birds and cacti on the wall to make it blend in with the landscape? Otherwise, the wall will be very boring to look at.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2016 1:12:55 PM
#310 .... I see no reason why folks couldn't be permitted to paint murals on "Trumps wall". Heck, there may even be a money making idea here.

Perhaps charge would be wall artists a fee for wall space for their paintings? Kind of like a "pay to play" scenario. Gosh, since Mexico would be paying for this wall according to Trump then any other monies collected would be pure profit.
 deetristate
Msg: 309
Posted: 9/6/2016 10:17:38 AM
Maybe he sounds like BClinton:

""""""All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation """""""

Bill Clinton
 flman2015
Msg: 310
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/6/2016 11:30:46 AM

Maybe he sounds like BClinton:

Except that Bill Clinton never suggested spending roughly $20 billion dollars of taxpayers' money building a ridiculous wall which won't solve the problem.
 Maleman999
Msg: 311
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/6/2016 1:33:12 PM

The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants.

How many American citizens or legal immigrants will work for less than minimum wage and zero benefits? It's the same reason why most consumer products are made overseas. How soon will Trump close down his businesses outside of the U.S. and relocate them in the U.S. to create jobs for Americans?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 312
Posted: 9/6/2016 2:36:04 PM
moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards,
VS Building a wall along the entire border. And making the brown people pay for it.

speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes
VS Deport everyone illegal.

by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before,
VS Eleven million, plus keeping out ALL Muslims.

by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
VS Zip on illegal hiring (businessmen, yanno, can't be disturbed).

Welfare as far as I know has never been available to immigrants, legal or illegal. My husband certainly had to sign away that possible benefit to receive his green card.

But Limbaugh, Dee? Reely?

It has been illegal for employers to employ illegals since 1986. However:
Illegal Hiring Is Rarely Penalized - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com › ... › Immigration Debate
The Washington Post
Jun 19, 2006 - In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. ... rights groups and members of Congress, according to law enforcement veterans. ... to hold employers accountable for knowingly hiring illegal immigrants.

You can fix this in about twenty minutes: Arrest EVERY CEO whose company is convicted of employing illegals, fine him/her ten million bucks, and jail 'em for 10 years without parole. No bail whilst awaiting trial. And no country club prisons. Exactly the same place as the kid who was picked up for selling a dime bag. Done.
 John252817
Msg: 313
Posted: 9/6/2016 8:44:01 PM
Dee, awesome post!!!!! Isn't it something that Billy said what he said, kinda like what Trump said. And Billy got a standing ovation when he spoke the words you posted. Too funny. I hope the liberals don't think Trump plagiarized or anything....:p. Anywhoo, here is how Billy Clinton ended his speech to a STANDING OVATION........" We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

^^^^^^ You just can't make this stuff up!!
 John252817
Msg: 314
Posted: 9/6/2016 9:20:17 PM
33penny, did Bill Clinton say what Dee and myself posted? It's all there for you to see and google. Not made up at all. But you went off in another direction. I do understand though. You know they were factual and the same and you couldn't bear to think that Billy said the same thing as Trump. So you went in a different direction. No need to answer because you already did! :p Thank you.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 315
Posted: 9/7/2016 6:16:26 AM
And talking about fraud, it appears that the Comrade Trump's "pay for play" Florida story is gaining traction.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e16a8223c24048d290883370dc6abe5b/florida-ag-asked-trump-donation-nixing-fraud-case

Trump pays IRS a penalty for his foundation violating rules with gift to aid Florida attorney general :

https://youtu.be/58CXJTXv9dc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/01/trump-pays-irs-a-penalty-for-his-foundation-violating-rules-with-gift-to-florida-attorney-general/
 John252817
Msg: 316
Posted: 9/7/2016 6:35:08 AM
33penny, thank you for coming around and agreeing with Trump and many before him about illegal people entering. Bill Clinton was right in that speech, wonder if Hillary will come out and agree with that speech? Nah. And 22penny, I googled and found what Dee wrote about Billy's speech in 5 seconds. Ahh the computer, what a wonderful thing!
 flman2015
Msg: 317
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/7/2016 6:48:43 AM

Bill Clinton was right in that speech

He was. On the other hand, racist duck's diatribe (can't call that a speech) was...

They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

That's why Bill Clinton was right and racist duck is wrong.

Most people would notice the difference, particularly those who have not thrown decency out the window in order to support an incompetent, self centered racist with the verbal skills of a pre-adolescent generously topped with a bad disposition and a deplorable temper.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 318
Posted: 9/7/2016 6:58:54 AM

Msg: 321
I googled and found what Dee wrote about Billy's speech in 5 seconds. Ahh the computer, what a wonderful thing!

I am surprised you didn't and found the 22 million missing emails during the Bush administration. I guess you only show concern about classified information when it relates to your political opponent.

Remember that time the Bush administration lost 5 million emails — and Republicans shrugged? :

The frenzy and furor over Hillary Clinton’s email habits while at the State Department, now into their 16th month and still going strong, have predictably and effectively chipped away at her reputation, so a sizable majority of Americans (67 percent in a poll last month) find her “untrustworthy.”

That’s what a year of FBI investigation—leading to no recommended charges—a budding congressional investigation and a relentless right-wing watchdog’s lawsuit buy you in American politics.

But take a moment away from pawing through the tens of thousands of her personal and professional emails now on public view and consider the long list of elected and appointed Republicans who have done exactly the same thing as Clinton—and worse.

Between 2003 and 2005, the George W. Bush White House “lost” around 5 million emails, including messages related to the firing of federal prosecutors who didn't adhere to Bush’s conservative agenda. A federal judge ruled that the White House didn’t have to look for them.

Those emails were among some 22 million messages that the Bush administration “lost” during its time in power, most from right around the period that it was crafting a scaffolding of lies to sell what turned out to be the greatest American foreign policy debacle in a generation: the Iraq War.

The emails were eventually found in 2009, when Bush and D1ck Cheney were safely back at their ranches, but long after thousands of young Americans were dead and maimed and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were dead, and as Islamists were mustering to eventually capture swathes of lawless, war-ravaged turf for their hideous “caliphate.”

The last Republican presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, deleted his entire email correspondence during his four years as governor of Massachusetts, so no records exist from 2002 to 2006. His team was so afraid of transparency that besides wiping the hard drives, his staff actually replaced all the computers in the governor’s office before they left.

The fact is that Republicans, from George W. Bush to Trump to Jindal, like their private servers and could not care less about preserving emails, and in fact have actively worked to evade transparency over and over again.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/remember-that-time-the-bush-administration-lost-5-million-emails-and-republicans-shrugged/
 John252817
Msg: 319
Posted: 9/7/2016 7:10:32 AM
33penny, no matter who I vote for and I have voted for both parties, the issue of illegals is right there in the word "illegals" so why would anyone think it is ok to break the law? You aren't for breaking the law are you? Huge difference for people coming into our country the right way. I will go out on a limb and assume you agree with that but I have a feeling you will divert and talk about something completely different like fl and Ll and them not agreeing that Trump and Billy said the same thing. You guys speak like politicians....:p
 Maleman999
Msg: 320
Posted: 9/7/2016 8:51:44 AM
Mexicans have been crossing over into the U.S. and working on American owned farms from the time the first white settlers moved to the west. Millions of people have been immigrating to the U.S. from all over the world starting from the time the first white person set foot on what is now U.S. soil. Many people were forced to live in the U.S. in the days of slavery. Some people grumbled about foreigners entering and making the country less pure, but it didn't seem to be a major issue. It was considered more of a nuisance if they spoke a foreign language and came from a different culture, than a problem. But some people actually liked the diversity and were curious about other cultures. There have always been laws saying that anyone entering the U.S. without proper documentation will be deported.

Why is immigration now the hot topic and major issue in the election, with people so adamant about building a wall? Some people with racist values will say that all people from other countries are terrorists-especially if they're not lily white, without any evidence that they are or will be terrorists. How many crimes have been committed by people who are born and raised in the U.S. without any ties to a foreign country, versus the number of foreigners who entered the U.S. who committed those crimes? Why isn't there a craze to send U.S. born criminals back to the countries where their ancestors came from hundreds of years ago?
 deetristate
Msg: 321
Posted: 9/7/2016 9:31:07 AM
Exactly, why keep problems here and not deport them when we have our own problems? Are leftists actually advocating for illegally here criminals now? Wow.

As far as immigration being an issue "now," as you put it, I guess that you missed post 312.

And why do so many leftists not understand the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants?

And, again, having a law is different from enforcing it.

"""""" U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents are being told to release illegal immigrants and no longer order them to appear at deportation hearings, essentially a license to stay in the United States, a key agent testified Thursday.

What's more, the stand down order includes a requirement that the whereabouts of illegals released are not to be tracked.

"We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether," suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council."""""""
 John252817
Msg: 322
Posted: 9/7/2016 9:42:11 AM
"And why do so many leftists not understand the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants?"

^^^ But Dee, they do know the difference just like Bill Clinton does but it just doesn't "fit" their discussion right now.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 323
Posted: 9/7/2016 9:56:15 AM

Msg: 327
Why isn't there a craze to send U.S. born criminals back to the countries where their ancestors came from hundreds of years ago?

Funny you said that because when Comrade Trump's grandfather arrived as an illegal immigrant, he was considered one of those Trump now label as a "Trojan horse".

In fact, he made his fortune from a chain of seedy brothels and selling alcohol. Even Germany denied him the right to return, "they claimed he had left Germany as an illegal immigrant, evading taxes and the compulsory two year military service". The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

After Friedrich Drumpf returned to the United States, he was considered an "enemy alien". No wonder he changed his name from Friedrich Drumpf to Frederick Trump.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/the-trump-familys-troubled-migrant-past-donalds-grandfather-was-an-illegal-migrant-and-trojan-horse/
 gtomustang
Msg: 324
John is a fan of Clinton Thread
Posted: 9/7/2016 2:46:24 PM
John, its so nice to see you remember Democratic presidents better than some Democrats. I mean its interesting how conservatives are sounding more like Democrats lately, but you are showing off your appreciation of what Clinton has said in the past. It really resonated with you, to remember it this long. Its OK, you can vote for Hillary twice when given the chance to do so.

it must be confusing for Republicans, however, that Reagan and Bush offered amnesty. Like Dee says, there's a difference between having a law and following it. Republican presidents had a law, and they refused to follow it (immigration I mean, not iran contra or invading a country over fake evidence). Only Bill Clinton talked about following the law. huh. Guess the democrats must be the party of following the law of the land, as John likes to continuously point out to us. But, Republicans never seem to blast Reagan or Bush for the difference in having a law and following it, so obviously, Republicans disagree with John and support the amnesty of their heroes. Then there's the Cubans landing in Florida. My, what sommersaults had to be done by Republicans (wet feet, dry feet, while Haitians got treated differently), to try to enforce immigration while not losing votes in Little Havana. Some illegals are less illegal than other illegals.

Why is immigration such a hot issue? b/c the usual Republican hot issues didn't poll well. Abortion doesn't get the Libertarians running around like their hair is on fire. Neither does a drug war, even tho in the past it worked well against coolies hired to lay railroad and then against hippies and Black Panthers. I guess they could try the guns thing again, except BLM starts packing heat and whoopsie, that scares the white folk.

indeed, why don't we send US born criminals back to their home country? That would be funny, to watch Republicans do the bend-over-backwards thing. Its like a game of Twister--how do we cater to the angry white man and not shoot ourselves in the process? Twist this way, twist that way, the only way we can take a stand is to bend over around issues we can't apply to ourselves. Chump is going to increase military spending yet cut taxes. This will somehow lower the debt. The GOP can survive without Latino votes. America is great, so we need to change it. Black is white, up is down, left is right.

(well, at least the last one is getting proven correct on a weekly basis. Even Republicans now agree, the GOP isn't about the working man)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 325
John is a fan of Clinton Thread
Posted: 9/7/2016 3:00:17 PM

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents are being told to release illegal immigrants and no longer order them to appear at deportation hearings, essentially a license to stay in the United States, a key agent testified Thursday.

Gotta luv it when the radical reicht-winger plagiarizes a quote from some anonymous reicht wing website, yet that particular little tidbit doesn't occur in any legitimate web site in any form of search.

All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation.

When I read this quote I never thought this is "tRumps" plan...I thought, this is exactly what our President Obama is doing, which has resulted in net-negative illegal immigration.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread