Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 326
John is a fan of Clinton ThreadPage 14 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Thing is, we all know who Trump is. He's the boss's son. The nincompoop who gets paid more than you do with less experience, less education and hella less dedication. Who shows up late, hits on the receptionist, puts salt in the sugar dispenser in the break room, and yucks about it. Who doesn't brush his teeth, wear a tie or deodorant. And he's gonna get the next promotion. If he got bad grades in school, the teacher got yelled at. When the police picked him up for XXX, they called his parents rather than booking him. He doesn't think he actually needs facts, because he's never needed them. He doesn't have to be good, because he's never needed to be. There's always been a boatload of flunkies and groupies, always will be.
 5754ii4
Msg: 327
John is a fan of Clinton Thread
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:15:42 PM
Nothing going on here . . . what a surprise . . . . not all that long ago, this place was happening.

But the moderators, scraped off the bottom of a dung heap killed it. . . the malicious pieces of sh^t that they are.
 Heffelump
Msg: 328
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:23:58 PM
You know, I don't think anyone is deleting you. Sure, the first time. But now it's just a robot deletion.

When I got deleted, I tried to come back and in my first two attempts not only couldn't post here, I couldn't even respond to a message. I got the full "Salt the earth" treatment. Finally, I took my tablet, downloaded a whole new browser, went to the library to use their IP in setting up my profile, and it's worked. So far, so good.
 5754ii4
Msg: 329
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:28:39 PM
Its possible my "photo" is resulting in an automatic deletion right now, but I have come back before using a different browser and a different IP address, and was still deleted. That could only happen if somebody is watching.

Besides, its not so much me, but the overall decimation of the boards and the deletion of some very good people and posters that made discussions here lively and interesting.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 330
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:35:44 PM

Its possible my "photo" is resulting in an automatic deletion right now, but I have come back before using a different browser and a different IP address, and was still deleted. That could only happen if somebody is watching.

You are missing "step 3"... Your computer shares more with POF than just browser version and IP address (and it isn't your computer that shares the IP address)... Both your computer and modem/router share additional pieces of identifying info and those need to be considered as well...
 5754ii4
Msg: 331
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:52:12 PM
Maybe, but I use https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 to try to detect what my computer reveals. With Kaspersky shielding much of my info, with a different browser, and a different IP address, I don't see how they can identify the actual computer or mobile phone I am using. I believe Android may be more secure than apple, which leaves some sort of ID from your Mac address, unless you use software to disguise it.

I'm not a computer expert though, so I defer to others more in the know.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 332
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 9/8/2016 10:43:57 PM
Don the Con strikes again! How does Comrade Trump expects "experts" to advise and work for him without pay?

"The policy office fell apart in August when the promised checks weren’t delivered.”

Inside the collapse of Trump’s D.C. policy shop :

The Trump campaign built a large policy shop in Washington that has now largely melted away because of neglect, mismanagement and promises of pay that were never honored.

Donald Trump often brags about having experts and senior former officials advising him. Wednesday night in a forum on national security, he said, “We have admirals, we have generals, we have colonels. We have a lot of people that I respect.” It’s true that Trump is getting high-level policy advice on a regular basis from senior experts such as Rudy Giuliani and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn. But Trump has never acknowledged the policy shop based in Washington that has been doing huge amounts of grunt work for months without recognition or compensation.

Since April, advisers never named in campaign press releases have been working in an Alexandria-based office, writing policy memos, organizing briefings, managing surrogates and placing op-eds. They put in long hours before and during the Republican National Convention to help the campaign look like a professional operation.

But in August, shortly after the convention, most of the policy shop’s most active staffers quit. Although they signed non-disclosure agreements, several of them told me on background that the Trump policy effort has been a mess from start to finish.

“It’s a complete disaster,” one disgruntled former adviser told me. “They use and abuse people. The policy office fell apart in August when the promised checks weren’t delivered.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/09/08/inside-the-collapse-of-trumps-d-c-policy-shop/
 Llookingformynextmistake
Msg: 333
Posted: 9/9/2016 7:55:49 PM
^^^^ In my book that should void the non disclosure contract.

In other matters, does anyone here ever actually experienced an illegal alien taking the job they wanted? I don't mean hearsay but actual personal fact. I can not even say I know of any cases that are a friend of a friend.

LePew
 deetristate
Msg: 334
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:04:13 PM
See.

"Me." My. " "It never happened to ME or it doesn't affect ME so it is not important."

I have cousins who have lost jobs to illegals. I have friends who had relatives replaced by illegals after they trained them.

I am in a highly specialized job so I doubt it happens to me but I care about society and other people and what happens. not just about my own little world and myself.

I know a woman whose brother is in Louisiana who says that he cant even get a rebuild job after the flood in Baton Rouge because the illegals are there.

And illegal includes visa over stayers, who have taken many a construction, IT and engineering job as well as science jobs.
 John252817
Msg: 335
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:15:03 PM
Dee, you know who is going to post that you are not right, that what you said isn't true....These damn mind readers out here, they are absolutely very........goooood.
 Llookingformynextmistake
Msg: 336
Posted: 9/9/2016 9:16:27 PM
Dee
"Me." My. " "It never happened to ME or it doesn't affect ME so it is not important."

Oh no, don't put words in my mouth. I asked a straight up question. I never gave a positive or negative about the topic. You are giving me hearsay when you tell us "I know a woman whose brother is in Louisiana [B]who says[/B] that he cant even get a rebuild job after the flood in Baton Rouge because the illegals are there." How many jobs have the illegals taken that no one wants to do, but people gripe that they are here "taking jobs"?
I only gave my perspective and asked an honest question. I DO know people who have lost their jobs to the H-2B after training them, but that is a horse of a different color. The gov't gave permission for them to be here. It is the employer who is the criminal in that case. (ie Trump and Disney)

LePew
 flman2015
Msg: 337
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/9/2016 9:54:39 PM

The policy office fell apart in August when the promised checks weren’t delivered.”

They got a taste of how racist duck is going to make America great (for himself) again.

It's unfortunate they didn't get paid what they were owed but, they should have known better than working for an individual who is well known for his many dishonest pretexts to avoid paying those who have worked for him.

Email irony... HC's emails show that Colin Powell advised her on how to get around State Department rules and, his email practices were significantly less secure than having a personal server at home.

it doesn't affect ME so it is not important.

It affects you and just about everyone. The sad and, rather inconvenient truth is that illegal immigrants are an underpaid work force that performs jobs most Americans would not do for legal minimum wage dollars. Among them farm jobs. You can thank illegal immigrants for having affordable produce in grocery stores.

I have cousins who have lost jobs to illegals. I have friends who had relatives replaced by illegals after they trained them.

No doubt, proud holders of a Ph.D. in lettuce and carrot extraction are susceptible to be displaced by all kinds of immigrants. They should consider going back to school (BTW, racist duck university scams are not considered educational institutions.)

You forgot to mention the number of psychics and palm readers displaced by illegal extra terrestrials from Ganimedes.

And illegal includes visa over stayers,

Visa overstayers are estimated to make up almost 50% of illegal immigrants. Racist duck's ridiculous wall won't fix that problem but, he could contribute to solving it by stopping his abuse of the H1B and H2B visas to bring foreign cooks, waitresses and maids to his Mar-a-Lago resort. (it is completely evident that, in racist duck's 42% population of unemployeds there are no cooks, maids and/or waitresses.)

who have taken many a construction, IT and engineering job as well as science jobs.

There are definitely some illegal immigrants in the construction sector.

As far as the IT, engineering and science jobs, the reality is like this... in 2008, 37% of scientists and engineers in California were foreigners and few, if any at all, were illegals. Have no doubt that the likes of Benoit Mandelbrot were not here illegally. (the 37% comes from the 2008 American Communities Survey.... it would be good for you to get in the habit of citing your sources and, obviously, neither your imagination nor that of other racist duck supporters are valid sources.)

These damn mind readers out here

The mind readers left totally bored... they couldn't find a coherent thought in racist duck supporters' minds.
 blackbirdfly2u
Msg: 338
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/10/2016 9:16:03 AM
"you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."
She added, "And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric." CNN article

I think Clinton was bang on. The only thing she should have said is that with Trump and his supporters they rarely bring their best. Trump feeds them and they feed him.

I was good speech by Clinton.
 deetristate
Msg: 339
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/10/2016 11:36:33 AM
Did she say anything about what she is planning to do as President?

About tpp?

About ISIS, etc.?

About immigration ( Oh, yeah, waive wand and all are legal)

About banking?

About infrastructure?

jobs?

About anything other than Trump?

Thanks for any info because the media is reporting her diatribe about Trump but not much else..
 Heffelump
Msg: 340
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/10/2016 11:52:21 AM
What was the advice you gave earlier?

Something like, "google it"?
 blackbirdfly2u
Msg: 341
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/10/2016 11:59:29 AM
Sorry Darlin, the news has been filled with Trump bullshyt daily for far, far too long. His rants, lies, insults followed by rants, lies and more insults. The idiot couldn't even stand on his own with the President of Mexico without looking like an idiot. What an embarrassment he is to the US.

And if you don't know what Clinton wants to do with the country, that's on you for not paying attention and not listening.

And you know what, that diatribe...I'm actually a little disappointed because for a few paragraphs, she slipped into the gutter with Trump . She's better than that. But, I guess we all slip. Clinton said what many, many have been saying for months...we've said it out loud, this is the first time for her.
 blackbirdfly2u
Msg: 342
Posted: 9/10/2016 12:05:12 PM
""I have cousins who have lost jobs to illegals."

Maybe your cousins didn't measure up. Some prefer to replace lazy locals with hard working people of any nationality. Blame it on your cousins for not being good enough to keep their job.

And the "I know a woman brother....." That was laughable. We can all bring those type of stories to the table or make them up. No skill involved.
 modsarelosers
Msg: 343
Posted: 9/10/2016 12:14:32 PM
It is highly likely the only jobs being lost to illegals, if any, are very low level jobs where people come and go at an astonishing rate. Getting beyond migrant workers, we are talking about dishwashers, floor clearners, etc., and unskilled construction. From my experience, the mexicans have far more to lost by losing a job and so work far harder than their American competitors.

But you know, with the birth rates way down, we really do need a vibrant immigant population to keep the economy buzzing in the US. Demographically, the boomers are getting olders and are down sizing. Who is going to pick up the slack in consumer spending . . . not the millenials, who already have huge student loans and many of them low paying jobs.

Trump is not going to change any of this. Automation and computers and robuts are simply doing the jobs that previously went to high school graduates. Even lawyers and doctors are being pummled by the advances of technology. In many respects, a computer may be better than a physician in reaching an accurate diagnosis. Or who needs a lawyer to do a basic will these days? The world is changing. . . jobs for the less skilled will be the casualty. Even Professionals are going to be hurting. Blaming the job situation on immigrants who take the dirtiest of the dirtiest work are for whiners only who try to excuse their own ieptitude for their status in life.

And of course, lets ignore the fact that net immigration from Mexico has been net zero, maybe net negative over the last years.
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 344
Posted: 9/10/2016 12:42:14 PM
In the town where I live here in New Zealand, there is a supermarket down the road. It's a fairly large supermarket for this place. I've been here 15 years. I watch how things have developed. There was an article in the newspaper here recently. A born-and-bred local man is leaving because he doesn't like how this place is turning Chinese. The shops and businesses are being taken over by Chinese. But the supermarket down the road is quite . . . interesting. Every single supermarket check-out operator, all the way down, bar none, is either Chinese or Filipino. They used to be European. I try to talk to them, but they don't understand my English and I have to point to things or 'write it in the air' or exaggerate what I'm trying to say, or get the supermarket check-out supervisor, and she's Filipino. And then it all starts again. I've also noticed a trend in the newspaper's Flatmates Wanted section, a growing number of people saying: "Asian only" in their adverts. I can just imagine me doing that. I'd have my ass in court quicker than you can say Jack Daniels. But I guess it's good to root out racist behaviour among Whites. We need to keep our race's nose to the grindstone.

Best wishes to everyone.

- Peter
 jackalhype
Msg: 345
Posted: 9/10/2016 12:51:37 PM
^^^^ It is now a global community. Nothing to be done about it other than get rid of planes and trains and automobiles. You want to live in a community of only your race and national original about your only choice is some of the tribes who still exist in South America, but they are going quickly too . . and you would be the outsider there.

That's life. Nothing can stop the changes that are coming.
 blackbirdfly2u
Msg: 346
Posted: 9/10/2016 1:00:27 PM
Don't you hate it when "those" type of people move into the neighbourhood? Don't you hate it when "those" types come and just take over the country.

I'm sure more than a few Native Americans, First Nations and even Mexicans bought that when the first boat people hot the shore - all Englishman, Vikings before them, the French, Spanish and more. Then "those" people brought more people and then they brought "those" slaves and small pox and syphilis and worse.

Some on here whine about the illegal Mexican, the Mexicans owned most of the southwest and driven off. We have a black woman whining because her black cousins are getting replaced by illegals. What goes around, comes around I guess. Maybe whine to the Native Americans, I'm sure you will find an Apache or Navaho that might give a damn, but I doubt it.

So now we have Peter, a transplant to New Zealand, whining about more transplants coming in, "those" people. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds ? Go back to The UK, send them all back and leave New Zealand to the indigenous people. Peter, you're a hypocrite and a racist. Go hug a Maori and apologize for taking over his land.
 flman2015
Msg: 347
Racist duck is a Fraud
Posted: 9/10/2016 1:50:25 PM

Did she say anything about what she is planning to do as President?

Not on that particular occasion but, it's nice to know that she does NOT ...

1. want to cut the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%
2. give the richest in the nation an average 19% tax cut while insulting the middle class with an average 4% tax cut
3. won't waste billions of dollars attempting to build a totally useless and ridiculous wall.
4. won't cause the federal deficit to grow to 129% of GDP

Those among many other of the fine things the racist duck you support would like to do.

About tpp?

What is it you think should be done about TPP ? and don't miss supporting your opinion with a solid foundation as to why. Is your position on TPP based on reading and analyzing it or is it based on imaginary facts and hatred from racist duck ?

About immigration ( Oh, yeah, waive wand and all are legal)

Much better than that.... not build a useless ridiculous wall that doesn't solve the problem.

About banking?

She has no intention of removing the Dodd-Frank regulation which protects our financial system from 2008/2009 situations. Racist duck wants to get rid of it because he owes quite a bit of money to a foreign bank that doesn't "function" quite the way they'd like with it in place.

About infrastructure?

Both candidates have expressed their intentions of making substantial investments in infrastructure. Fortunately, HC has no intention of wasting taxpayers' dollars on building monuments to ignorance and hatred such as a wall.

jobs?

How nice of you to bring that up... HC wants to rescind tax relief and other benefits to corporations that move jobs overseas. That has a much better chance to keep jobs in the U.S than racist duck's intentions of cutting the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%, To that add avoiding trade wars with various countries which would have very adverse effects on our economy.

About anything other than Trump?

Yes, she stated the fact that many racist duck supporters are blinded by hatred, racism, ethnicism, xenophobia and homophobia among other things. Obviously, she was being politically correct as she omitted ignorance.

Thanks for any info because the media is reporting her diatribe about Trump but not much else..

Racist duck supporters keep demonstrating their unlimited talent at projecting their behavior and, that of their candidate, onto others. Too bad that talent isn't in Economics, Mathematics, Urbanism, Human Rights, the U.S Constitution and other useful areas.

You're welcome.

Every single supermarket check-out operator, all the way down, bar none, is either Chinese or Filipino.

Sounds like racist duck should add Chinese and Filipinos to the ranks of rapists and criminals. Petition racist duck to build a wall around New Zealand, that should take care of the problem. Good businessman and negotiator he is, he'll have the cost split between China and the philippines. He'll make New Zealand great again for you.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 348
Posted: 9/10/2016 2:53:43 PM

Msg: 355
Don't you hate it when "those" type of people move into the neighbourhood? Don't you hate it when "those" types come and just take over the country.

I'm sure more than a few Native Americans, First Nations and even Mexicans bought that when the first boat people hot the shore - all Englishman, Vikings before them, the French, Spanish and more. Then "those" people brought more people and then they brought "those" slaves and small pox and syphilis and worse.

Some on here whine about the illegal Mexican, the Mexicans owned most of the southwest and driven off. We have a black woman whining because her black cousins are getting replaced by illegals. What goes around, comes around I guess. Maybe whine to the Native Americans, I'm sure you will find an Apache or Navaho that might give a damn, but I doubt it.

So now we have Peter, a transplant to New Zealand, whining about more transplants coming in, "those" people. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds ? Go back to The UK, send them all back and leave New Zealand to the indigenous people. Peter, you're a hypocrite and a racist. Go hug a Maori and apologize for taking over his land.

"BeyondtheMatrix : "I come from Scotland, although I have lived here in New Zealand for 25 years".

He doesn't see the irony. Complaining about foreigners taking over New Zealand, when he himself is from Scotland.
 Heffelump
Msg: 349
Posted: 9/10/2016 4:07:19 PM
He's just kind of a sad case.

He sees himself as superior, despite all the objective evidence telling him he's not. So he rants about women's profiles, or people with different coloured skin, and buys into crazy conspiracy shit so he can pretend he's better than everyone around him. Life teaches us all humility; he sees himself as the agent to teach others.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 350
Posted: 9/10/2016 5:46:27 PM
Chinese are not especially trustful people. While I was there, they were regularly cheated by the Japanese because the Japanese looked like them, and shared part of a language. After returning, my hubby did a big business restoring refrigeration systems and A/C for Chinese restaurants who didn't want to hire "da beizas" (big noses) because they were afraid of being cheated. But given time and fair dealings both directions, friendship and indeed love happens.

I remember standing in the railway station in Tianjin in January 1983, weeping and surrounded by weeping friends, knowing that from this forward, no matter where in the world I was, half the people I loved would be half a world away.

Simple fact--we are all human. Nothing more, nothing less. And as Auden said in 1939, We must love one another or die."
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread