Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 26
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 2 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Considering how much of Chump's claims get proven factually false (Bible quotes, etc and even Republicans are admitting to this, finally), the claim he is the candidate of the literally mindlessly angry makes sense. If his supporters were mindful, they'd find all the faults. If they still wanted a candidate who got facts wrong often, the question would be, "Why?". a "Smart" answer would be, "I just don't see where he's wrong", not, "well, yeah, I can see where's he's wrong, but i'm angry and he just feels good."

I also agree with Igor, the GOP has used fear since the times of Reagan as a raw meat to attract the voters willing to get off their seat and show up at the polls. they are now getting the result of that...shoved right where the sun never shines.

I posted before that Chump spent the millions he raised, on himself rather than on his election run against HC, as a blackmail against the GOP to not replace him. I wonder if instead, he just thinks the media will give him another billion in free air time if he just keeps being bombastic, so he saw no need for all that ad money and decided it would do better in his pocket than in the GOP's.
 _babblefish
Msg: 27
Cheeto Jesus is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/28/2016 8:20:13 AM

Xenophobia is common to all races dude.Why should Americans wish to start speaking Spanish and put up with Muslims that actually hate the west?I live in Canada and have played along with plenty of them.

Psst.They don't like you.

what they probably see is your thinly veiled bigotry and it's you personally they don't like playing along with
 Maleman999
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/28/2016 9:29:46 AM

Why should Americans wish to start speaking Spanish and put up with Muslims that actually hate the west?

How many non-Muslims who hate Muslims would move to a country where everybody is Muslim, and would have children in that country, and have their children educated and fully immersed in the culture and language? I don't think people in those Muslim countries are sitting around and saying: "I think I'll move to a country where I hate everybody. And I'll even have kids in that country, and have them grow up in a country I hate."
 memtoo
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/28/2016 9:31:32 AM
Every day . . . every single one, something else comes out about what POS Donald Trump is. This today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-promised-millions-to-charity-we-found-less-than-10000-over-7-years/2016/06/28/cbab5d1a-37dd-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html

So the question remains. How does an intelligent , thinking person support this guy? I get the ignorant, uneducated White workers supporting him. They don't know anything about him other than they think him successful and will change things for them for the better and he feeds their racist outlooks. But how about everybody else. This guy is so bad (Granted, he could never be as bad as George W. Bush, the worst president EVER. . .), no matter what you may think of Hillary . . . between the two of them it should be no contest for a thinking person.

521.... don't facts matter?
 memtoo
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/28/2016 9:35:14 AM

Why should Americans wish to start speaking Spanish and put up with Muslims that actually hate the west?

You can read some posts and just know who probably posted it without looking. My first guest was Chinook . .. my second Dee.

Chinook, your problem is you always make assumptions that are not based on reality or facts. Part of that is because you always see conspiracies wherever you look. Most of us hear hoof-beats and think horses.... you think Zebras.

Trump made comments about illegals and a Chicago born judge who awarded a scholarship to an illegal immigrant over other qualified candidates.If a woman wants to trash Trump she can expect it coming back.Fair enough?

This statement is evidence that you don't know the facts and don't know what you were talking about. The facts have been pointed out to you before but you ignore them. You claim we get our information from the MSM. So where do you get yours from, Stormfront? Or do they come to you through an invisible voice?

You really should try to evidence some integrity if you want to be taken seriously on this board. In this case, as pointed out to you before . . . the Judge was on a panel of 12 and the award was given to those who showed they were most deserving. There was no information in the application that discussed legal or illegal status. But of course that would have been irrelevant . . . this guy was in law-school at the time he applied for the award. He is now a practicing lawyer. Again . . . you and yours display a shocking lack of integrity. I guess it is no wonder you support a Candidate who has not a scintilla of integrity.
 AgentNinety9
Msg: 31
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/28/2016 9:41:46 AM

the claim he is the candidate of the literally mindlessly angry makes sense.

So the suggestion seems to be that Trump supporters "mindlessly angry" but everyone else who is angry and supporting a different candidate is rational. Nah, that's not how it really works. Different people are angry for different reasons (same as in every other election) and there's no doubt that anger drives voting behavior so expect a record turnout. I don't see the point in trying to convince people they shouldn't be angry about whatever pizzes them off. Whose minds do you expect to change? Vote for Hillary, because that's how elections work and there are just as many people who hate and distrust her. The only difference is, a lot of them are democrats and Bernie supporters.
 memtoo
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/28/2016 9:47:03 AM

So the suggestion seems to be that Trump supporters "mindlessly angry" but everyone else who is angry and supporting a different candidate is rational. Nah, that's not how it really works

No the suggestions is that Donald Trump is a terrible person and a Fraud. All evidence points in that direction. He also is the most dishonest of all of the candidates whereas Hillary Clinton actually gets higher marks than most candidates. But that begs the point . . . angry or not. . . how does a person support such a fraud of a man? Such an obviously malignant Narcissist? It makes no sense.
 gtomustang
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/28/2016 9:47:33 AM
"Why should Americans wish to start speaking Spanish?"

>>>because they might learn something the Spanish have to teach them? maybe being bi lingual or multilingual is a good thing? Knowing Latin was at one time, a sign of higher learning. and it was a dead language even then.

"and put up with Muslims that actually hate the west?"

>>>we hated what the English were doing to us. After we fought them, they brought on the War of 1812 and supported the Confederacy. We seem to be doing OK now with those hated "lobsterbacks", now, though. Republicans used to hate Russia, now they love Putin more than their own commander in chief. Funny things happen.

"so the suggestion is, those who are angry and supporting a different candidate is rational"

>>if that different candidate says rational things, offers real ideas that make sense and have a basis in reality, then...well, yeah. they aren't mindlessly angry, they're just angry.

how does one support a narcissist? Maybe he looks like something they've seen in a mirror before. Or they'd rather hear something "feel good" than be distracted with reality. Simple solutions aren't always the solution. but they fit a bumper sticker and they feel good.
 chinook1111
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/28/2016 10:16:38 AM
@gto
The French thing up here hasn't actually worked out that well. South of your border It doesn't appear much has worked out that we'll either.Old El Paso wasn't too impressive either.The English were the roots of many of your own.You are in fact cousins.

Latin is not Mexican....

Have you seen the rag mags gto?
Laugh,but they have been right many times.Your girl Hillary ranks right up there and unlike Trump she could definitely go to jail.
 memtoo
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/28/2016 10:21:02 AM

.Your girl Hillary ranks right up there and unlike Trump she could definitely go to jail.

You lying SOBs. Lack of integrity is evidenced by you all over and over and over. The only Fraud is Trump.
 kj521
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/28/2016 10:26:50 AM
"521.... don't facts matter?"

Well...I think so, Mr. Memtoo. And if I were to be completely honest...I'd have to admit to having a particular fondness for the fun ones! But...it is, also, my opinion that even the boring ones should be heard. So many facts of all kinds just get buried under emotional rants and slants. Poor dears. :/

Now sir.....I really must go. I am late for a date with Carpe Diem! And I don't know if you are aware....but that damn day is a sneaky bugger....always trying to get away from me! ;)
 memtoo
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/28/2016 10:45:07 AM
I don't want to interfere with your seizing the day, but when you get a chance after nightfall, come on back and explain those "boring" facts or other ones which support a Donald Trump presidency....which have been buried under "emotional rants and slants". I don't want to miss them. I want to be open minded after all.
 chinook1111
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/28/2016 10:47:56 AM
@memtoo
We shall see.150 million from a Russian source .Those Russians are sneaky.You can bet Putin has this info....nobody says no to Putin over there.
 AgentNinety9
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/28/2016 10:50:26 AM

Such an obviously malignant Narcissist?

See, that's the way I've always viewed Hillary although I probably wouldn't use the N word. I'd diagnose her as a psychopath. A psychopath with political power is more dangerous than a narcissist with the same kind of privilege (IMO). At least you always know exactly where a narcissist's loyalties really are.

It all boils down to which candidate you hate the least. And that speaks to a much bigger and more deeply rooted problem in this country than which one of these bizarre people will win the next election (IMO).
 memtoo
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/28/2016 10:57:18 AM
^^^ No there have to be facts to judge somebody a malignant narcissist. Hillary has a lot of haters, lots think her dishonest, but the fact show she is more honest than most other politicians. She is also far more experience and much smarter than Trump. As for a Malignant Narcissist . . . you only have to watch what Trump does and says, and know that is what he is.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2016 11:12:56 AM
“The MSM forms your opinions.”

Are you suggesting that none of those Republicans said those things about Donald Trump and that the “MSM” is making it all up? If that’s the case, then why is Trump himself constantly complaining about Republicans abandoning or condemning him? Hell, even his most likely VP option has condemned him multiple times.

“MSM” has nothing to do with Trump’s problems within the Republican Party. You think all these Republican leaders who have been trashing the “MSM” for years are going to be fooled by the “MSM”? No, they are not. They are listening to and reading Trump’s own words before making the decision that their own party’s nominee is not qualified to be president – that is not a decision you make cavalierly and based on questionable sources. What is it with Trumpians and conspiracy theories? Why are you so drawn to such nonsense? Every Trump criticism is a conspiracy, every poll in which Trump is doing bad is a conspiracy (as opposed to all the GOP primary polls that showed him winning – which, you know, were conducted by the same companies) – do you just live your whole life by conspiracies? Is everything that happens with your friends and family a conspiracy?
 memtoo
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/28/2016 1:24:15 PM
Trump's speech today . . . He is our Savior. Everybody is against him. The system is rigged. Everybody is cheating the US. No more trade agreements. He will look for Fraud and then will end ABUSES of all of the countries cheating us. He will renegotiate the Nafta agreement or he will withdraw from Nafta. He will not agree to the Trans-Pacific Partnership. He will label China a currency manipulator. Any country intentionally devaluing currency to take advantage of US will be dealt with harshly. He intends to bring trade cases against China because of its unfair subsidy behavior. Trump is going to enforce the rules and regulations and if China does not stop its illegal activities and its theft of American Secrets, he will use every lawful Presidential power to stop them from doing so.

And he is claiming it is Clinton who is spreading Fear. LOL He he is not smart enough to know what the hell he is talking about. He is playing off Brexit . . . the US will finally be independent and the American Worker will have a guy standing up for them and protecting them.

Almost everything he says is wrong:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/01/20/almost-everything-donald-trump-says-about-trade-with-china-is-wrong/
 deetristate
Msg: 43
Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/28/2016 1:46:30 PM
He is more like CHEETO MOSES, actually. Or a CHEETO Abraham

It is not surprising that democratic leaders and Republican heads and power brokers are losing their minds about Donald Trump. More than anything, they see him as the end of the gravy train.

They all ride the SAME gravy train.

"""The system is rigged. Everybody is cheating the US. No more trade agreements. He will look for Fraud and then will end ABUSES of all of the countries cheating us. He will renegotiate the Nafta agreement or he will withdraw from Nafta. He will not agree to the Trans-Pacific Partnership. He will label China a currency manipulator. """

And?

.... many say that sounds about right.

Anything but a foul word to the contrary?

-----------------

""""When has Trump ever looked for fraud and then ended it? Certainly not in any of his business practices, so where is the proof of this?"""" (below)

Who said that?
"Will" used to talk about what is going to happen in the future."
Like Clinton "will"not use a personal email server if she becomes president.

I would like to know if he claimed otherwise. Do you have any reference? I'd like to read it. Thanks.
 daynadaze
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/28/2016 1:57:53 PM
When has Trump ever looked for fraud and then ended it? Certainly not in any of his business practices, so where is the proof of this? I'd like to read it, since I've never seen anything like that made about Trump. I'm not talking about what he claims to get votes, they all lie to get votes, I mean when in his life has he sought out abuse and then ended it?
 memtoo
Msg: 45
Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/28/2016 2:01:33 PM
Yea, take a look at the link at the end of my post or research it. Everything he says is wrong. He says what he does to manipulate people like yourself and chinook who are big on conspiracy theories and a fantasy world and weak on actual facts or critical analysis. When a man has proven he is a fraud, a liar, a manipulator, a grifter . . . you believe him at your own peril.
 kj521
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/28/2016 3:03:22 PM
"come on back and explain those "boring" facts or other ones which support a Donald Trump presidency....which have been buried under "emotional rants and slants". I don't want to miss them. I want to be open minded after all."

Pssst! I can't! I have been given a gag order from Markus, himself. Apparently, my behavior is offensive. :/

*****shuffling off to go sit in the corner......taking a bottle of wine with me, though. Oooh......Sure hope my alcohol induced Tourette's doesn't kick in. That would not be good. :/
 gtomustang
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/28/2016 3:19:13 PM
"Latin is not Mexican"

Mexicans aren't Latino? :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

from what I remember, a lot of "Romance" languages are from Rome, and thus Latin based?

I haven't seen the rag mags, are those the National Enquirer type?

as for who has been trying to end the World Trade Org at the Battle in Seattle or who tried to Occupy Wall Street...I didn't see many GOP there. Funny how Chump has suddenly claimed ownership from "those dirty hippies, why don't they get a job like us?" OD (original demonstrator)
 _babblefish
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/28/2016 3:32:49 PM
i'm still waiting for Trump to comment on the 5-3 abortion ruling

* i want to thank my parents, god.. wait, i want to thank whotheheckever coined tete le orange cheeto jesus. . and not cheezie jesus, that would have been blasphemy, as most Canadians know cheezies good, cheetos bad

**swats at crickets
 flman2015
Msg: 49
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/28/2016 3:46:33 PM

i want to thank whotheheckever coined tete le orange cheeto jesus.

TTBOMK, it was Rick Wilson, veteran Republican consultant, former water carrier for Dick Cheney, and general all around Republican A-Teamer who coined that term on June 15 of this year.

Tweets from Rick Wilson where he used Cheeto Jesus to refer to donald can be found at ....

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/6/16/1539585/-Cheeto-Jesus-A-New-Meme-is-Created-Republican-Consultant-Rick-Wilson-Lays-Waste-To-Donald-Trump

He is more like CHEETO MOSES, actually. Or a CHEETO Abraham

In that vein, Cheeto Judas would be a much better fit for donald.
 chinook1111
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/28/2016 3:54:06 PM
@gto
You're going to get some Italians upset GTO. :)
Yeah,the rags that cannot disclose their sources ....lose their job or be charged with a criminal offence.Something of that nature.

That Haitian deal was where she got greedy and used her brother in law.There is more no doubt.Putin wants Trump because of the stoopid missile situation.My guess is he waits for for what he feels is the most advantageous moment.

The Russians have three sectors of electronic surveillance and IIRC,they preceded the Americans in this field.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread