Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chinook1111
Msg: 76
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 4 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Maybe Jenner understands more than you do about women's issues.What makes you think you know better?Some left wing rag called him some names?
 flman2015
Msg: 77
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/30/2016 6:18:53 AM

do you think Caitlyn is.....stupid.....misinformed....bigioted....or a xenophobe?

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and conclude that she is just blinded by political rethoric.

"Donald Trump Is a Champion for Women and LGBT People"

And what a champion he is... a few of the remarkable comments Cheeto Judas has made about women :

"After buying the Miss USA pageant in 1997
Trump said he would get the “bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher.”

“Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve gotten with Lady Di?” Stern asked. “You could’ve gotten her, right? You could’ve nailed her.”
“I think I could have,” Trump said.

No doubt Ladi Di would have thrown herself at him...

Nicollette Sheridan was “solid four,” said Trump.
“Solid four to five,” added Trump on Cross.
And of Teri Hatcher, added Trump, “A six.”

She’s really bouncy, really cute, she’s got beautiful skin,” Trump said of Eva Longoria.
Trump ranked her a seven.

“A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10,” said Trump of Sheridan.

Trump rated some of Hollywood’s leading ladies, rating Angelina Jolie a five and Jennifer Aniston a “six or a seven.” Trump again said of Princess Diana: “Other than she was wacky, I think she was close to a 10.”

Too bad they didn't ask him if he is into "negging". He sounds very much like some of the male participants in a particular thread who, unlike him, didn't get much sympathy from women. (No woman claimed any of them to be a "champion for women" )

while promoting his Miss USA pageant
Trump said you should look elsewhere for rocket scientists.

Obviously not a brains and beauty believer.

Trump said it would be difficult for him to get an erection for Madonna.

The whole world wanted to know that. Poor Madonna, apparently she is not erection material.

Trump about women: “They’ll walk up, and they’ll flip their top, and they’ll flip their panties.”

With a such a great personality and appreciation for women... no doubt this happens to him all the time.

Maybe Jenner understands more than you do about women's issues.

It's a bit difficult to believe that a significant number of women would see the above comments in a positive way. Cheeto Judas obviously understands women issues better than anyone... he is the "King of Woman Issues". He holds women in such high regard.
 gtomustang
Msg: 78
Cheeto Jesus is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/30/2016 6:49:02 AM
Don't know Jenner, but from what vibe I get, she was narcistic from the time she was a he and on that show, getting pushed into the background.

Chump taps into two concerns. One is that the GOP doesn't GAS about the little guy. Problem is, since Reagan said that poor kids getting free meals could use ketchup as a vegetable (can we imagine Jesus saying no need for fish and bread and wine to be handed out to the poor?), liberals have been saying the GOP doesn't care. When liberals demonstrated against the WTO and Wall Street, where were all these angry Republicans? Listening to Faux News denounce the demonstrations, shouting, "go get a job!". Now they see what's been seen for the last 3 decades. "get a job!" is no longer the simple answer if you want to support a family and buy a house while paying off the college debt needed to get that better-paying job. Bernie talks about the same issues, he just doesn't label Mexicans criminals and rapists or degrades women. He doesn't put down in order to raise up.

And that's the second concern Chump taps into. He's the Archie Bunker candidate. He's as angry as Bernie, but he throws in the bunker mentality. When the Johnny come latelys say they love Chump's plain talkin' style, they mean they love how he goes after everyone but them. He "says it like it is", even tho "it" isn't like it is. they don't want to work with "Everyone but them", as any politician learns to do, they want a return to the good ol' days, which no longer exist in a world of economic competition after WW2 and computers doing the repetitive labor jobs. and "they" knew their place.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 6/30/2016 11:20:31 AM
“Maybe Jenner understands more than you do about women's issues.What makes you think you know better?Some left wing rag called him some names?” / "Gosh...do you think Caitlyn is.....stupid.....misinformed....bigioted....or a xenophobe? "

It is nothing unusual for some statistical outliers to vote against their best interests – poor whites have been doing it for years, particularly in places like West Virginia (95% white), which has voted strongly Republican in presidential elections for decades despite having one of the highest poverty and welfare rates in the country. Many wouldn’t survive a conservative Republican Tea Party utopia, yet that’s what they keep voting for – in many cases, because racial and/or religious concerns are more important to them than their financial well-being.

Similarly, although the vast majority of blacks, Hispanics and gays vote Democratic because that party is much more aligned with issues of concern to those minorities, there are always a few that more strongly identify with various Republican causes (particularly fiscally). Most rich black, Hispanic and gays probably don’t have to deal with as much discrimination as poor black, Hispanic and gays and may have greater concerns about their tax rates or the regulations of their businesses than being discriminated against.

“Women’s issues” don’t really exist. It’s more like “single women’s issues” vs. “married women’s issues,” or “poor women’s issues” vs. “rich women’s issues” or “non-religious women’s issues” vs. “religious women’s issues.” Abortion in particular is just about evenly divided among women, even though it’s thought of as a “women’s issue” – and I mean, politically, as obviously physically, it is entirely a women’s issue. Obviously there is a gigantic gender gap between Clinton and Trump, though I’d say some of that is just because Trump has a bullying personality that is much more likeable to men than women, but even with the very likeable Mitt Romney, women voted more for Obama, just not substantially more, and white women actually voted more from Romney than Obama, and married and rich women voted overwhelmingly for Romney. So the “women’s issues” thing is not anywhere near as cut-and-dried with Democrats and Republicans. There are many Republican congresswomen strongly opposed to the Democratic Party platform – far too many to be statistical outliers who vote against their best interests. On the other hand, there are a lot of Republican men who either don’t give a damn about abortion or are outright pro-choice, but it’s difficult to find one of those in office (although if Trump wins the presidency, one will be in the biggest office of all, because I think we can all agree he doesn’t have any significant opinion about abortion one way or the other and is only running on an anti-abortion platform because as a Republican, he has to or he will lose the religious right vote [to apathy, not Clinton] that he desperately needs).

As for Jenner, there is one more thing we have to take into consideration with Trump: he/she was friends with a lot of celebrities that don’t ascribe to conservative ideology before he ran for president, and the election is as much about personality as it is policy. One of my friends whose been with my production company since he was in high school (now he’s an attorney) is a hardcore Republican, including being the president of College Republicans at his university. If he was running for office, I might support him – he and I agree on most things, including that Trump is a racist, xenophobic, bombastic idiot (he is NOT going to vote for him, and he’s either a Virginia or Florida resident, so more swing state trouble). Furthermore, Jenner, Tyson and so forth are rich, famous people not strongly affected by their minority statuses – they’re also quite self-absorbed, with little concern for the non-rich/non-famous people in their circumstances that are being hindered by the GOP as a whole. Trump’s election probably would improve their lives, even as other blacks, gays, transgender, etc. suffer. So I don’t think it means much of anything that other rich and famous people that were previously friends with Trump are supporting him. I do find it surprising when poor Hispanics with illegal immigrant relatives plan to vote for him. That’s the ultimate example of voting against your best interests in this particular election.

“Hillary has a very long uphill climb to be elected” – what planet do you live on? Clinton is absolutely dominating Trump in the polls – polls from the same companies that foretold Trump dominating the primaries. Even *Fox News* released a poll today that had Clinton 6 points ahead of Trump. What evidence do you have that TRUMP doesn’t have a very long uphill climb to be elected? Because Fox News told you he’s going to win (despite releasing polls to the contrary)? Because your friends and family hate Clinton? Because YOU hate Clinton? I’d just like to know exactly what’s making you so optimistic about Trump’s chances. “There are so many ads coming that will continue to show why Hillary is not fit to be President.” -- now that’s some serious optimism there. You do realize Trump has almost no campaign money and most pro-Republican PACs are either sitting on the sidelines of the presidential campaign or are concentrating on congressional races, right?
 daynadaze
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2016 1:32:50 PM
Gosh...I think that Jenner is a Republican and will vote that party no matter what, just like a lot of other people do. In fact that is the answer to aj's big reveal, his gotcha phrase, the fact that people who vote normally vote one party or the other and while not at all happy with the candidate, hope that the party keeps the president in line. It's not like the president has all power, he/she is not going to be king, no matter how many huff & puff that they are acting like they are. And also, if any candidate ever thought they might be king, it's Trump, and that's because he's full of himself and has no idea how to be in politics. I'm a registered Democrat, but I have voted Republican, lived to regret it, but then again I've lived to regret voting Democrat too. I don't just vote for my party, I consider who the candidate is, but in the end, you don't get a lot of choices when you vote, pick one or don't vote at all.

That BS of oh they will say they don't like Hillary but then vote for her, or do you think Jenner is stupid, misinformed, bigoted, or xenophobe, come on.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/30/2016 3:38:35 PM

Msg: 77
Maybe Jenner understands more than you do about women's issues.What makes you think you know better?Some left wing rag called him some names?

You are adding words that aren't there, show me where I said that I knew more about women's issues?

Since when Republicans support same sex marriage and the trans community? The Republican party has never been tolerant to them.
 aj17225
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/30/2016 5:56:19 PM
"ll give her the benefit of the doubt and conclude that she is just blinded by political rethoric."

^^^^^^^^^^This and some of the other die hard liberals are quite the characters, what ever suits your discriminating talk, that is what is Gospel to you. You wear the word "hypocrite" really well.
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2016 10:21:57 PM
@chinook1111:

Caitlin Jenner? Isn't she the girl that said

“The hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear. It’s always that way; I never thought it would come to this. I had really no sense of style. Everyone around me in my family had the sense of style — I learned as much as I possibly could.”

She's an expert on women's issues about as much as I'm an expert on menstruation.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2016 7:15:03 AM
I love this article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-tea-party-brexit-trump-and-the-kkk_us_577573b5e4b00a3ae4cd6dc6

>>>How do we know the Tea Party is coded with racial hostility?

Because their rationalizations are only Obama-related. Consider:

- Tea Partiers despise Obamacare, but when it was called Romneycare and enacted by Massachusetts in 2006, it garnered no such animosity.

- Tea Partiers blame Obama for the $80 billion automobile bailout, even though George W. Bush started the bailout before he left office with $17.4 billion. It was also President Bush who signed a $700 billion bailout to the financial industry during the 2008 financial crisis, but the uproar wasn’t manufactured until Obama took office in 2009, even though he reduced the bailout amount to $475 billion. Furthermore, there was no uproar when Reagan bailed out Wall Street in the 1980s.

- Under the Obama administration, Tea Partiers suddenly decided it was time to protest America’s growing debt crisis, particularly Obama’s $6.494 trillion (a 70% increase) in national debt. They had no such problem with George W. Bush’s increase of $5.849 trillion (a 101% increase), or the Iraq War bill of $1.7 trillion (fought on credit), or Ronald Reagan’s $1.9 trillion (a staggering 190% increase). By comparison, Clinton increased the debt by only $1.396 trillion (a 32% increase), and George H.W. Bush increased by $1.55 trillion (a 54% increase).

- Despite the Obama’s Administration having 0 investigations, indictments, or convictions for criminal activity during his first term, the Tea Party wanted to take their country back from a dysfunctional government. By comparison, Ronald Reagan’s administration had more than 130 members investigated, indicted, or convicted for criminal activity, an historical record surpassing Nixon, Harding, and Grant’s administrations. The George W. Bush administration had over 40. ??

That’s Reagan: 130+

Bush: 40+

Obama: 1 (Clinton/Benghazi - and she was cleared)

When angry old white men whine that they wanted their country back, the only change to the American way of life has been a black man entering the White House. The Great Recession had descended months prior, but it was only upon the presidential handoff that resentment reached a crescendo - for policy a Republican President had set.

And then there are these:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/electing-donald-trump-would-be-like-brexit

(What a disturbing view of the future.)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/06/29/why_this_republican_wont_vote_for_trump_131043.html

>>There are many reasons to vote against Donald Trump. Let me cite the most obvious.

He’s an ignoramus whose knowledge of public issues is more superficial than an occasional newspaper reader’s... He’s a charlatan, preposterously posing as a business genius while cheating investors, subcontractors, and his own customers... He possesses the emotional maturity of a 6-year-old. He can’t let go of any slight, real or imagined, from taunts about the length of his fingers to skepticism about his portfolio... He’s unhinged by criticism from women, most particularly female journalists. Who knows what that’s about, but whatever the cause of his misogyny, minor exchanges provoke it... He’s a bigot or is pretending to be one in order to win votes from people who hold “others” to blame for the country’s problems and theirs -- other races, other religions, other classes... His election would endanger the security of the United States and our standing in the world. The widely respected geopolitical analysis firm, the Economist Intelligence Unit, declared his election a top 10 global threat. I believe President Obama has been the worst foreign policy president in my lifetime. But he’s Winston Churchill compared to Donald Trump... Trump encourages the proliferation of nuclear weapons, and hints at encouraging their use. He welcomes relationships with the world’s worst tyrants, even homicidal madmen like North Korea’s Kim Jong-un. He seems to hold rivals in higher regard than allies... Last week in Scotland, Trump celebrated the Brexit vote as if it were his idea, even though weeks earlier he didn’t appear to know what the term referred to, and despite the fact that Scotland had voted overwhelmingly to remain in the E.U... Trump doesn’t advocate a realist view of the world in which human rights and the global progress of American political values are a secondary concern. He repudiates those values and American world leadership.... As long as no one is making a sucker out of America – and by America he means Donald Trump – he’s doesn’t see why we would want to spend time and capital in helping make the world safer, freer, more just and prosperous.

Whatever Hillary Clinton’s faults, she’s not ignorant or hateful or a nut. She acts like an adult, and understands the responsibilities of an American president. That might not be a ringing endorsement. But in 2016, the year of Trump’s campaign, it’s more than enough.<<<
 chinook1111
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/1/2016 9:51:53 AM
When you stoop to the level of quoting Huff po you lose any and all objectivity.

Tea Party,Kkk....desperation.
 Maleman999
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/1/2016 10:38:12 AM
Trump’s history of outsourcing jobs contradicts current rhetoric

Many of Donald Trump’s lines of suits, ties and cufflinks bear a “Made in China” label.

By ALAN RAPPEPORT The New York Times
Thu., June 30, 2016

Donald Trump vowed this week that as president he would put an end to policies that send American jobs overseas, threatening to impose tariffs on Chinese imports and promising to punish companies that relocate their manufacturing to countries with cheaper labour.

“It will be American hands that remake this country,” said Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, standing before a hunk of aluminum at a recycling plant in western Pennsylvania.

But such declarations are at odds with Trump’s long history as a businessman, in which he has been heavily — and proudly — reliant on foreign labor in the name of putting profits, rather than America, first. From cheap neckties to television sets, Trump has benefited from some of the trade practices he now scorns.

Besides construction, Trump is big in the clothing business. But most of his line of suits, ties and cufflinks bear a “Made in China” label. Some also come from factories in Bangladesh, Mexico and Vietnam. He has blamed China’s currency manipulation to argue that it is almost impossible to find garments that are made domestically these days, or that they are prohibitively expensive.

“The answer is very simple,” Trump told ABC News when asked about his merchandise in 2011. “Because of the fact that China so manipulates their currency, it makes it almost impossible for American companies to compete.”

Despite that claim, some companies such as Brooks Brothers continue to make clothes in the United States.

In 2013, Trump teamed with Dorya, a Turkish maker of luxury furniture, for his Trump Home brand. In a news release at the time, the Trump organization promoted the craftsmanship of the pieces, which furnish some of Trump’s hotels. “The entire production process, from the moment the raw wood is cut until the product is finished or upholstered occurs in Dorya’s Izmir, Turkey, production facility,” the release said.

Trump also invested in a line of crystal bearing his name to go with his Trump Home line. The collection was produced in Slovenia, the home of his wife, Melania. Trump told The New York Times in 2010 that the production facilities were first class.
 flman2015
Msg: 87
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/1/2016 10:39:56 AM

You wear the word "hypocrite" really well.

^^^ typical excrement of a mediocre mind connected to a big mouth. Next time try to support your position with a reasonably solid argument (that is, if you can.)

Tea Party,Kkk....desperation.

Teabaggers would probably be more accurate.
 aj17225
Msg: 88
Trump is a Fraud
Posted: 7/1/2016 11:21:27 AM
"Next time try to support your position with a reasonably solid argument (that is, if you can.)"

^^^^^^^ Next time read the posts I am referring to and it will be quite obvious what I am talking about. Oh wait, reading comprehension must be a lost art. Sorry
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/1/2016 4:04:59 PM
The Master Fraudster hired get-rich-quick couple to pitch Trump Institute.

https://youtu.be/y5F7JCrNKBU
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/1/2016 4:24:00 PM
Also in the news today it turns out Trump used money from his charity (which he hadn't donated any money to in at least 3 years) to buy himself a Tim Tebow Helmut. Not only does this show illegal use of money other people gave to his charity, it also shows his investment smarts. He paid $12,000 for something you can now buy for $450.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/1/2016 4:38:48 PM

Msg: 91
Also in the news today it turns out Trump used money from his charity (which he hadn't donated any money to in at least 3 years) to buy himself a Tim Tebow Helmut. Not only does this show illegal use of money other people gave to his charity, it also shows his investment smarts. He paid $12,000 for something you can now buy for $450.

Yep, I saw a news report earlier today where they said that buying Tebow's helmet and jersey using charity money could potentially be an IRS violation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/01/donald-trump-used-money-donated-for-charity-to-buy-himself-a-tim-tebow-signed-football-helmet/
 deetristate
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/2/2016 8:42:16 AM
Didn't the Supreme Court just put a limit on petty "corruption" claims against Trump like have some made in various posts above?
Well, temporarily, at least.

This should help Clinton as well against those obsessed with petty activities in which she has engaged.

(However, on taxes, if Trump did in fact do something not allowed under the tax code, I am sure that some tax man will go after him. Taxes are always the last resort of desperation when nothing else sticks.
Who was that Mafia/gangster that they ended up getting on a tax issue?)

Washington (CNN)The Supreme Court on Monday unanimously threw out the conviction of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell.
The 8-0 decision left open the possibility for McDonnell to be retried, but in the meantime, his conviction was vacated.

McDonnell, once a rising star in Republican politics, was convicted on federal corruption charges in 2014. He was found guilty of violating the law when he received, gifts, money and loans from Jonnie R. Williams, the CEO of a Virginia-based company, in exchange for official acts seen as favorable to Williams and his business.
The case centered around the question of what constitutes the scope of an "official action" under federal corruption law.
Writing for the court, Chief Justice John Roberts set a clear definition of the term and how it can be used in corruption convictions.
"In sum, an 'official act' is a decision or action on a 'question, matter, cause, suit, proceeding or controversy," Roberts wrote. "Setting up a meeting, talking to another official, or organizing an event (or agreeing to do so) -- without more -- does not fit that definition of an official act."
 memtoo
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/5/2016 8:28:08 AM
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_destroying_the_west_and_it_looks_a_lot_like.html

Putin's Puppet. This is scary stuff.
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 94
Posted: 7/5/2016 1:56:09 PM

^^^^^^^^^^This and some of the other die hard liberals are quite the characters, what ever suits your discriminating talk, that is what is Gospel to you. You wear the word "hypocrite" really well.

Well, we're certainly at each other's throats tonight.

Is this an example of the non-judgementalism that goes on here?

Everybody 'discriminates,' aj17225. If we didn't discriminate we wouldn't get through the day.

Just like non-judgementalism. I'd never heard of that silliness until I came here and saw all these non-judgemental women, singing their own praises, telling us how they have a 'beautiful soul,' and then giving a list of things they hate.

I think humanity is becoming more and more deluded as time goes on.

As for Hillary Clinton and her ilk, I wouldn't give her a job scraping the rust off the chain from my abandoned boat. She is what the Bible describes as the 'woman who rides the Beast.' She fills every category beautifully.

Here's to more open borders and loss of jobs and outsourcing in extremis and abortions on demand and God knows what else.

Socialism = spreading poverty equally, as they say.
 memtoo
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/5/2016 2:18:09 PM
^^^^^^^ uh . . . no offense . . . . but have you considered medication for whatever ails you? Its coming through loud and strong.
 Maleman999
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/5/2016 2:21:09 PM

Here's to more open borders and loss of jobs and outsourcing in extremis...

You're right. I wouldn't want to see the local factories that make all of the household items that I buy shut down and move to some ungodly place that pays peanuts. It would really devastate local towns like China, which I think is north and could be in the next county, or Taiwan, which I believe is down the river a bit, right by Bangladesh , if I had to buy stuff made by foreigners.
 deetristate
Msg: 97
Posted: 7/5/2016 2:24:46 PM
The point is that you make things that your citizens buy in your country. Not 100% but more than we make now.

Please state what is bad about jobs for your citizens? So I have to pay $2 more per can opener or $3.00 for a tomato. That will be put back in our economy by the American worker.

Is it our problem to employ the world? It seems that many of you believe not so much in economic factors but that it is the duty of your country to take care of the world.

I understand that American Express uses American customer service. Why can't others?

I really would like to understand your thinking. Thanks.
 daynadaze
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2016 3:02:12 PM

I think humanity is becoming more and more deluded as time goes on.

woman who rides the b
Beast

Ah now liberals, especially those women who dare to run for office as an equal to a man, are the anti-Christ and proof that the world is coming to end times! Boy that's a new one. '-) Haven't heard that before, such original thinking!

Did you find anything in the Bible that fits Trump to a tee?
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/5/2016 3:02:17 PM

^^^^^^^ uh . . . no offense . . . . but have you considered medication for whatever ails you? Its coming through loud and strong.

Oh, the 'medication' route. Isn't that a bit old hat now? Every man and his dog's into that one.

You must have something original you can offer by way of non-judgementalism.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/5/2016 6:31:46 PM
Many years from now, the post-Millennials, better known as the Selfie generation, will ask: "Where were you when The Donald destroyed the GOP? "

The Most Corrupt Candidate Ever Is Donald Trump:

Trump’s entire business career reeks, beginning with his early associations with organized crime and proceeding through a career of swindling. “No other candidate for the White House this year has anything close to Trump’s record of repeated social and business dealings with mobsters, swindlers, and other crooks,” reports David Cay Johnston.

Trump is not merely comfortable doing business with criminals and thugs — his habits of manipulating bankruptcy laws and swindling his partners have left him reliant upon, let us say, unconventional sources of investment, many of whom are the scum of the Earth. Franklin Foer lays out impressive circumstantial evidence that Trump may well be a puppet of Vladimir Putin, with whom Trump shares a web of financial ties that help explain their shared worldview.

Whatever we might think of Clinton, we can be confident she is not controlled by the Kremlin. And the failures of disclosure or record-keeping in her operations pale beside Trump’s defiant refusal to disclose his tax returns.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/most-corrupt-candidate-ever-is-donald-trump.html
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread