Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chinook1111
Msg: 101
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 5 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
The most corrupt candidate ever is Hillary Clinton.Between her and Bad Billy nobody comes close.We know very little of her business dealings,do we?
 trasplantado
Msg: 104
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 7/15/2016 5:14:39 AM

The point is that you make things that your citizens buy in your country. Not 100% but more than we make now.

Please state what is bad about jobs for your citizens? So I have to pay $2 more per can opener or $3.00 for a tomato. That will be put back in our economy by the American worker.

Is it our problem to employ the world? It seems that many of you believe not so much in economic factors but that it is the duty of your country to take care of the world.

I understand that American Express uses American customer service. Why can't others?

I really would like to understand your thinking. Thanks.

I'm posting here to see if this thread can be returned to active mode.

The problem with the quoted post is that thinking that the grifter would do anything to help the working people of the USA, like bringing jobs back from other countries, is just campaign propaganda for the uninformed. The grifter doesn't give it a second thought when doing business and produce merchandise in other countries and sell it in the USA, as long as he can profit as much as he can. The same idea was behind his bringing temporary workers to work in his construction projects to undercut the American workers. Anyone believing that the grifter will do what he hasn't done before doesn't understand that he is just a greedy moneygrabber who doesn't give two sh.ts about the working people.

Please state what is bad about jobs for your citizens? So I have to pay $2 more per can opener or $3.00 for a tomato. That will be put back in our economy by the American worker.

The problem with that way of thinking is that it doesn't address the way that the wealth is distributed in that economy. There was a time when the workers had to buy everything from the company store, so all the wealth they produced with their labor was put back into the local economy, for the benefit of the company owners, of course!

Back in hacienda days, the agricultural workers were always in debt to the owners of the land, and the debt was passed to their children when the laborers died. The debt was due to the clothing and other minor household stuff provided to the laborers.

And just in case you don't know it, back in the slavery days, when all the wealth produced by the workers stayed in the plantation, the owners didn't give it a second thought to outsource the food used to feed their slaves, buying tasajo from Argentina because it was cheap, not because they wanted to help another country. It was just a matter of making more profit from their plantation enterprise.
 chinook1111
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/15/2016 6:20:27 AM
In other news a new economy has sprung up in Venezuela.Profiteers corral foodstuffs and resell them at fantastic profits.People in long lineups go home empty handed.But the Chavistas have not given up.They simply move to America and try to spread their hate of capitalism.
 deetristate
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/15/2016 8:25:35 AM
I prefer someone who SAYS he will do those things, and in the realm of possibility may not, as opposed to someone declaring the contrary.
 daynadaze
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2016 9:14:11 AM
What? So you are saying you like to be lied to, no matter what the actual truth is?
 deetristate
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/15/2016 9:15:45 AM
Let me make it simple:

"I will not rob your house." (Could change)

"I will rob your house."

Pick one.
 Tuttlepie
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/15/2016 10:14:39 AM
You make no sense dee. If you are a known liar, like the grifter...what is the point of picking one? Whatever you say is meaningless anyway, especially if we know you are incapable of doing what you say you will do. Instead you need to evaluate the grifter. Just because he says he is smarter than the generals and knows more about isis than they do, you believe him?

When you consider the totality of everything the Grifter has said, you simply have to become non thinking to believe a word he says.
 dameunbaso
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/15/2016 10:38:25 AM

But the Chavistas have not given up.They simply move to America and try to spread their hate of capitalism.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

They move to America and start and Arepera and a tequeño factory. Okay, unless you're a die hard Chavista so you go to Disney and buy a fake Rolex and scream "chusma, chusma, chusma" when other Chavistas come around.
 LGL1975
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2016 6:56:15 AM
Donald Trump isn't real. He's a personality cult created by the people who own us.

Republican voters are the same people who watch wrestling and think it's real. Donald Trump is the golden-haired pretty boy who wants to make America great again. He needs the chumpsters to cheer for him and buy the republican party's shitty merchandise.

Ted Cruz is the greasy Latino scumbag who works for Goldman Sachs. He's known to eat his own boogers and his job is to make fans cheer for Trump and help sell the promotion's shitty merchandise. If fans don't like that angle there's Jeb Bush. A wimp who has to beg people to clap for him. Jeb's daughter Noelle is a junkie.

The objective of the republican ugly pageant was not to select a nominee that was Trump all along. The nomination was to give Trump enough heat to beat Hillary.
 chinook1111
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/22/2016 7:08:51 AM
Do you know people that believe wresting is real by chance?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/22/2016 7:19:41 AM

Watch Donald Trump Take Down WWE's Vince McMahon:

https://youtu.be/7Y7PxWdFPgY
 LGL1975
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2016 7:20:45 AM
Chinook asks "Do you know people that believe wresting is real by chance?"

It's called suspension of disbelief. We know Trump is a liar but we will forget about that because he's putting on a great show
 deetristate
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/22/2016 7:32:37 AM
The "fact checking" that I read has a lot of "true, but. . ." sentences.

For example
True -murders have gone up
(Which is what he said)
BUT, they say
Overall crime is down.
That doesn't make the murder statement less true.

It means that you have. . . .well, not much with which to disagree.

What specifically did he said that you disagree with?

His hair, hands or color are not valid points of "disagreement."

There was a whole segment on CBS this morning where they tried but concluded at the end, begrudgingly, that the speed h was

Largely true.
 daynadaze
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2016 12:30:56 PM
What do people have to go on against Trump? His history, his personality, his business practices.
 Ed Bear
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2016 6:35:39 AM
Dee, I think that mobster you refer to as being busted for tax evasion must be Al Capone. The Feds got his accountant to turn over his files.

As for fact-checking Trump's acceptance speech - much of what he said was simply cherry-picking and deliberately misleading. Like choosing homicide stats from only the largest 50 cities in the US - and in fact for a time period where there are not statistics yet, so he's going on a partial analysis that is a journalist's effort to predict what we don't know yet.

I was particularly disturbed by his assertion that he would fight to protect LGBTQ persons from foreign ideologies of hate. Leaving plenty of room for American ideologies of hate, of course.

The US does not have one of the highest tax rates in the world - though Trump makes his wealthy pals feel that way. Many a right-wing politico has pointed to high MARGINAL tax rates as high while AVERAGE tax rates are low... but even that isn't true here. And few wealthy individuals or businesses pay the full marginal rate, if any; they have the resources to use the help-the-rich provisions of conservative tax codes.

In a number of his claims, he picks his time scales carefully or mis-states them. Often what he attributed to the Obama era mostly occured, or started, with Bush. Other times, he excludes recent years when progress has been strongest - though in the case of the 50-biggest-cities homicide stats, he uses only a projection for the current year.

One doesn't have to lie to mislead. In fact, one doesn't even have to accuse someone of lying to get tossed out of the Canadian parliament for a day; "deliberately misleading" is close enough. (This last sentence is humor and social context, not any sort of smoking gun.)
ED BEAR
 treber2
Msg: 118
Posted: 7/26/2016 10:26:47 AM
Ed bear, facts have nothing to do with this election. Truth is irrelevant. These people are persuaded by bs because facts are totally irrelevant to them. This stuff, the Big Con is happening before our eyes. Trump is laughing at what he deems the losers supporting him. . .maybe all the way to the whitehouse.
 deetristate
Msg: 119
Donald Trump
Posted: 7/26/2016 10:30:50 AM
Ah.

Anyway, I see that the DNC is trottiing out the "poor black mothers" just like the liberal press.

How about some black doctors or scientists or USPS workers?

It doesn't fit their agenda.

Who would they look down upon, pat on the head and say ,"there,there?"
 HawkingJr
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Donald Trump
Posted: 7/26/2016 11:20:50 AM
"How about some black doctors or scientists or USPS workers?"

Last night they had 3 black attorneys and there's at least one more coming up, a certain former constitutional law professor.
 deetristate
Msg: 121
Donald Trump
Posted: 7/26/2016 11:35:35 AM
Who?

At what time?

Did any of them not hold political office?

Thanks.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 122
Donald Trump is a Fraud
Posted: 7/26/2016 12:22:55 PM
The father of one of the three young girls known as the USA Freedom Girls is about to sue Don The Con "alleging his campaign violated several verbal agreements and subsequently stiffed the group of proper monetary compensation."

Why is anyone surprised?

http://time.com/4424496/usa-freedom-kids-donald-trump-sue-lawsuit/
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 123
Donald Trump is a Fraud
Posted: 7/26/2016 12:56:59 PM

The creator of the viral pro-Trump act ‘USA Freedom Kids’ now plans to sue the campaign :

Jeff Popick, father of the smallest Freedom Kid and author of "Freedom's Call" (the song performed at the Trump rally), told The Washington Post by phone on Monday that he planned to file a lawsuit against the campaign for violating its agreement with the group.

"This is not a billion-dollar lawsuit," Popick said. "I'm doing this because I think they have to do the right thing. And if this means having to go through the court system to enforce them doing the right thing, then that's what I have to do. I'm not looking to do battle with the Trump campaign, but I have to show my girls that this is the right thing."

His understanding from the campaign was that the Kids would make two appearances in Florida, where Popick lives. The first event didn't come to fruition, and Popick says he asked for $2,500 in payment for the second performance, in Pensacola. The campaign made a counter-offer: How about a table where the group could presell albums? Popick took the deal.

When they arrived at the venue, though, there was no table, Popick says. The result was "complete chaos," he said. "They clearly had made no provisions for that."

Popick, believing that he was owed some alternate compensation, tried to contact the campaign afterward, without luck. In addition to costs spent on promotional materials for the nonexistent table, Popick says, he also lost several promotional opportunities due to confusion over his relationship with the campaign.

When Trump made the sudden decision to skip the January Fox News debate and instead hold an event for veterans, a representative of the campaign called Popick to see if the Freedom Kids might perform. The call came the day before the event, Popick says, which was being held in Des Moines at 6:30 p.m. With the promise that the exposure from the event would be "huge," Popick readily agreed, and the kids and their parents packed up for a direct flight to Chicago and a long drive to Iowa.

It wasn't to be. When the plane landed, Popick had a message from the campaign staffer indicating that there was a change of plan. The campaign invited the performers to attend the rally, which they did, in their outfits. The campaign asked Popick not to talk to the media, he says, but then gave them seats within arm's length of the press. "They just were constantly coming over, wanting pictures," Popick said of the news media. "They wanted to take pictures, they wanted to ask questions — and I had to be a real jerk." The cost of the flights, rental car and hotel were all absorbed by Popick.

After that, he kept reaching out "again and again and again and again," without luck. He was passed around between staffers; calls went unreturned even after calls were promised. Emails Popick sent to the campaign (which he shared with The Post) detail the interaction between himself and the campaign and his ultimate request.
"I've invested a lot of time, effort, money," he continued, "and it's just been complete silence."

It's worth noting that Popick's story mirrors analysis of Trump's record in working with small business owners, some of whom allege that the Republican nominee failed to live up to financial and other commitments he'd made to them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/26/the-creator-of-the-viral-pro-trump-act-usa-freedom-kids-now-plans-to-sue-the-campaign/
 mark/1948
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Donald Trump is a Fraud
Posted: 7/26/2016 2:56:55 PM
i wish i could find the actual quote, but the jist of it was the father was still going to vote for drumpf. this is how he does business, negoitate after the fact, and then make them sue or settle. is that good business or is it just trying to get over? nixon was a power hungry megalomaniac, but at least he had the brains to get out when caught as a crook, one can only hope that drumpf does the same, or at least fall on his sword. the one he had when he was in the rotc, for we all know that he evaded the draft. the funny thing even if he went in the service, with his old man pulling strings (and donald being a genius) the only danger he would have was how big a bandage he would need to cover a paper cut.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 125
Donald Trump
Posted: 7/26/2016 3:19:26 PM
ROFLMAO

Anyway, I see that the DNC is trottiing out the "poor black mothers" just like the liberal press.

How about some black doctors or scientists or USPS workers?

It doesn't fit their agenda.

Who would they look down upon, pat on the head and say ,"there,there?

Dee, when told there were 3 black lawyers who spoke last night, non qualifies her original observation:

Who?

At what time?

Did any of them not hold political office?

Well Dee, I hate to burst your bubble but here is a list of everyday speakers who will speak at the DNC (please note there are plenty of black professionals speaking):

Jelani Freeman – Washington, DC – Jelani grew up in foster care and is a former intern in Hillary Clinton’s Senate office. Since receiving his law degree, he has worked to bring opportunity to kids at risk.

Thaddeus Desmond – Philadelphia, PA – Similar to Hillary’s work at the Children’s Defense Fund, Thaddeus is a child advocate social worker in Philadelphia.

Dynah Haubert – Philadelphia, PA – Dynah is a lawyer who works for a disability rights organization and teaches those with disabilities to advocate for themselves.

Kate Burdick – Philadelphia, PA – Kate is a staff attorney at the Juvenile Law Center in Philadelphia.

Anton Moore – Philadelphia, PA – Anton founded and runs a nonprofit community group that strives to bring awareness and educate youth on gun violence.

Dustin Parsons – Little Rock, AR – Dustin is currently a fifth grade teacher at an elementary school in Arkansas.

Students from Eagle Academy – New York, NY – As a senator, Hillary Clinton supported the creation of the Eagle Academy to educate at-risk youth in New York City. Eagle Academy was featured in the ad Came Through during the New York primary.

Joe Sweeney – New York, NY – Joe was a detective with the NYPD on September 11, 2001. When the towers were hit, he rushed down to the World Trade Center and began digging through the rubble for survivors.

Lauren Manning – New York, NY – Lauren was a former executive and partner at Cantor Fitzgerald. She is one of the most catastrophically wounded survivors of 9/11. Lauren battled single digit odds of survival, spending more than six months in the hospital and fought recovering through the next decade from an 82.5% total body burn. Lauren asked then Senator Hillary Clinton to support the injured and she has remained unflagging in her commitment and dedication.

Ryan Moore – South Sioux City, NE – Ryan has spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia dwarfism and has known Hillary Clinton since 1994 when his family came to Washington, DC for an event to advocate for health care reform. Brian Moore, Ryan’s father, lost his job when his employer was unwilling to cover treatment for Ryan’s health condition. Ryan has stayed in contact with Hillary ever since.

WEDNESDAY – WORKING TOGETHER: A CLEAR CHOICE

Erica Smegielski – Prospect, CT – Erica’s mother Dawn was the principal of Sandy Hook Elementary and was killed while trying to protect her students. Since then, Erica has become an outspoken advocate for commonsense gun violence prevention measures. Erica was featured in the ad, My Mom.

Felicia Sanders & Polly Sheppard – Charleston, SC – Felicia and Polly are two of the three survivors of the Mother Emanuel Church shooting in Charleston, SC.

Jamie Dorff – Leander, TX – Jamie’s husband was Patrick Dorff, an Army helicopter pilot from Minnesota who died while on a search and rescue mission in northern Iraq. As a senator, Hillary worked with Republicans and Democrats to increase the gratuity paid to family members of fallen veterans from $12,000 to $100,000.

THURSDAY – STRONGER TOGETHER

Henrietta Ivey – Detroit, MI – Henrietta is a home care worker Hillary met while campaigning in Michigan who is helping to lead the Fight for $15.

Beth Mathias – Marion, OH – Beth works two jobs and her husband works the nightshift at a factory in Ohio. Hillary met Beth at a roundtable in Marion.

Jensen Walcott & Jake Reed – Bonner Springs, KS – Jensen was fired from her job at a pizza restaurant for asking her boss why she was paid 25 cents less than her male co-worker and friend, Jake. After Jensen and Jake’s story came to light, Hillary tweeted “Good for you, Jensen. Every woman deserves equal pay, no matter what her age. Keep up the hard work—and courage!”

Khizr Khan – Charlottesville, VA – Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun S. M. Khan was a University of Virginia graduate and enlisted in the U.S. Army. Khan was one of 14 American Muslims who died serving the United States in the ten years after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Clinton spoke extensively about Kahn during a speech in Minneapolis.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread