Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ericaagain
Msg: 151
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 7 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
You should get off the computer AJ and listen to the President speak. You will see what "class" means and "gentleman" and "statesman"....3 words that will never describe Trump.
 DessertTray
Msg: 152
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 7/27/2016 8:19:25 PM
Dont forget a shell of a leader.
 ericaagain
Msg: 153
Posted: 7/27/2016 8:34:50 PM
^^^ Thays okay, he's not running for anything. AJ helped him get elected....twice. He's done his job.

And he speaks far better than Trump. I liked the part where he referenced the difference between "we the people" and Trump wanting to be a "ruler". Obama nailed it. Still is.

VVV

No, I was watching reruns of the 3rd Mrs. Trump plagiarized speech.

You want a "ruler", cool.
 aj17225
Msg: 154
Posted: 7/27/2016 8:44:35 PM
"You should get off the computer AJ and listen to the President speak"

^^^^^^ How did you know I was on when the President was speaking??? Were you watching reruns of Hillary lying??
 DessertTray
Msg: 155
Posted: 7/27/2016 9:49:23 PM
"Dont forget a shell of a leader."
"That's okay"
So Obama IS a shell of a leader and , I might add , a shell of a man.
Interesting perspective.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2016 9:54:55 PM
Trump and Hillary both are frauds... And so are you and I.
Because we disagree our views are fraudluenent, Seems no one sees eye to eye.
But just as eyes are meant for seeing, and a brain is used to figure things out
.If we could ever agree Trump is a weenie,There'd be nothing left to puzzle out...

Because how could you ever back a guy, that says "believe me" and "trust me" ....
AND GIVES NO REASON WHY ???

Do you trust him? Would you vote for him? Would you tell anyone if you did?
 treber2
Msg: 157
Posted: 7/28/2016 5:49:08 AM
No, fraud has nothing to do with differences of opinion. Look it up.
 chinook1111
Msg: 158
Posted: 7/28/2016 6:43:13 AM
@Doremi
Many people would not likely tell anybody they plan on voting for Trump due to intense social pressure.My bet is many on election day will do the right thing and vote for America first.
 ericaagain
Msg: 159
Posted: 7/28/2016 6:54:04 AM
I loved how President Obama nailed it. America IS great. And when he remarks about having a "leader" or a "ruler", he nailed it. Rule By Fear should be the new catch phrase for the Trump circus. Great speakers and speeches last night.

I think that anyone who votes democrat WILL be voting for America first.
 treber2
Msg: 160
Posted: 7/28/2016 7:11:38 AM
Obama will be remembered by history as a great President who admirably dealt with a very bad congressional hand. If Trump wins, he will be by far the worst and maybe the last. Comparing Obama to trump...trump is like a low class, unintelligent thug. The stars at the convention showed this over and over. I'm independent, but the dnc far outshines the rnc.
 deetristate
Msg: 161
Posted: 7/28/2016 7:13:57 AM
People are ruled by Fear now.

Of not being PC, expressing or living according to one's religion, of openly stating an opinion that is not PC, of revealing how the government is becoming incrementally more and more probing and oppressive, etc., etc.

Someone asked whether anyone will admit voting for Trump. Probably not. Too much grief and venom to deal with in response.
 treber2
Msg: 162
Posted: 7/28/2016 7:19:35 AM
Speak for yourself dee. I'm not ruled by fear. Nobody I know is ruled by fear. Not surprised you are though. You are tailor made for a man like Trump...you and your ilk on this board. Trump is so transparently terrible..I don't understand any who support him.
 flman2015
Msg: 163
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 7:50:09 AM

Cheeto Judas' popularity demonstrates that your statement is, regrettably, true, Add hatred to it and you've got the current Cheeto Judas political c*ktail.

His campaign slogans should be one of....

"make Russia great again" or "make America hate again"... that would accurately reflect what he can accomplish.
 deetristate
Msg: 164
Posted: 7/28/2016 8:01:03 AM
Glad to see that you don't disagree that people are ruled by fear NOW.
You also made clear who are the bullies in American life.

Anytime a man can be removed from his CEO position because he privately gave to a not-PC cause, fear is not something new that Trump could bring to the people.

Anytime the government can shut down a business because it doesn't take the PC position, Trump cannot bring any "new" fear to the USA.

Anytime people are afraid to put up a Trump sign because some liberal will do something to his house or scratch his car, "fear" is not something that Trump will bring.

Anytime the IRS investigates not-PC organizations because. . . well, because they are not PC, "fear" is not something unique and new that Trump can bring. It already exists in the USA.

Anytime people can't say out loud in public"Well, maybe we shouldn't have "sanctuary" for people who are breaking the law," fear" is not something new that Trump will bring,

Anytime that border patrol and ICE officers are afraid to actually do their jobs because they may be reprimanded or fired, fear is not something "new." that will come with Trump.

Etc., etc.

It already exists in the USA.

If this board is a good example, there is more "hate" and "venom" coming from left wingers than anyone else.

HawkingJr
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 8:05:00 AM
“Many people would not likely tell anybody they plan on voting for Trump due to intense social pressure. My bet is many on election day will do the right thing and vote for America first.”

Actually, up until Cruz and Kasich made a deal with the devils (each other), Trump’s polling in the primaries had been almost spot on – in fact, it was uncanny. He was almost always within a couple percentage points of the latest polls right before the election, whereas the other candidates were all over the place – usually up, particularly with Cruz, as undecideds tended to break almost 100% for somebody else besides Trump. So it seems to me that *true* Trump supporters are really proud to be so and tend to tell everyone publicly what they’re doing – certainly they had no concern telling a pollster anonymously what they were doing.

But I will admit, the general election could be a very different animal, because if he’s to come anywhere near close to Romney’s and McCain’s numbers, he will need about 45 million people to vote for him that didn’t support him in the primaries. Assuming that actually materializes, nearly all of these people would be voters that weren’t enthusiastic enough about him to either vote for him in the primary or even bother to register as a Republican to support him in the primary or even quite a few that were adamantly opposed to him in the primary. It’s quite possible that some of those people would be ashamed to admit to pollsters or ANYONE ELSE that they are voting for Trump.

But arguably Clinton has the same problem – I know very few actual “Clinton fans,” yet most people I know will be voting for her. And most likely Trump’s polls going into election day will be his ceiling, just like in the primary, with all the undecideds breaking to other candidates, the bulk to Clinton, because if you’re undecided for that long, then it was probably because you were trying to decide if it was a good idea to throw away a vote on Stein or Johnson or just support the person least likely to lead to the country electing Trump as president.

“America first” – for the umpteenth time, AREN’T YOU CANADIAN?!?!
 flman2015
Msg: 166
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 8:34:25 AM

If this board is a good example, there is more "hate" and "venom" coming from left wingers than anyone else.

Your statement implies that Cheeto Judas and his supporters are left wingers. A doubtful assertion if there ever was one.

It's nice to see that you are not fearful of becoming one of Cheeto Judas' African-Americans _again_ and, can take solace in Bill O'Reilly's words that you will be well fed.

What a great bunch you support.
 treber2
Msg: 167
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 10:10:05 AM
^^^^LOL. How much more insulting could it be that Trump said "look at MY African American over there" not long ago. I have read that in many states, Trump has zero percent of the black Vote. I guess Dee is a statistical anomaly on that front. Not hard to see why no blacks support Trump.... he is as much of a racist as there has been, historically has been a racist ever since the day he started contaminating the world, which was the day of his birth.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 168
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 11:35:23 AM
@treb

I have read that in many states, Trump has zero percent of the black Vote.

That is not invariably true; what the exact percent will be no one knows because there are apparently a fair number of Blacks who will NOT admit public support of Trump for fear of ridicule and derision by friends & family. I've come across a few of them here in NY(a blue state). what the Dems are hoping for is that the support/vote will be no higher than 5%. The same may apply to Hispanics, of which Trump may get a greater than 5% vote from.

Not hard to see why no blacks support Trump

the Black vote has largely been Democratic regardless of who is running

he is as much of a racist as there has been, historically has been a racist ever since the day he started contaminating the world, which was the day of his birth.

I have my own disdain for Trump but to call him a flat-out racist may not be truly accurate, and is the typical knee jerk reaction of those well on the left.

Is he bigoted in many of his views, YES (the "rapists" remarks)....does he appeal to racists, YES...but that does not necessarily make him a racist himself; unless you can prove a pattern of racial discrimination that he has practiced or promoted.

What Trump has done, is to "tap" into the fear that many in America harbor because of declining economic opportunities; greater threats from extremists; rising global instability. He has cultivated this fear by saying that he is the only savior (of sorts) who can lead them back to "greatness" but is short on details. This is basically a Messianic complex he has embodied, like many dictators of yore have.

Some on the left will claim he is racist concerning how he spoke of Judge Curiel, which on face value does come close; but what Trump was actually conveying (albeit poorly articulated) is that he "did not feel that a Judge of Mexican Heritage (sic; a 'mexican' Judge)" should be the judge hearing the case involving the Trump U lawsuits, considering his plans to erect a "wall" which (he fears) would trigger a bias from that Judge. I don't think that he otherwise attacked the qualifications of Curiel across the board.
 treber2
Msg: 169
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 11:42:12 AM
^^^ No he is a racist through and through. There is no question about this. You need to go back into his history and the way he treated blacks living in his rent controlled apartments, what he said about them, to recognize exactly what he is. He has always been a racist. He has contempt for black people, more contempt than for the average white, working class, which is also considerable.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 170
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 11:55:12 AM
^ Maybe you could put up a direct link (that I was unable to quickly pull up) that illustrates exactly how he targeted Blacks as you describe. I'm not saying you are wrong (yet), but I haven't heard any of this from the major networks and organizations like the NAACP, etc. You would think that the Dems would have made a big deal of this by now!
 treber2
Msg: 171
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 11:58:47 AM
Here is one of many:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/15/doj-trump-s-early-businesses-blocked-blacks.html

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 172
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 12:08:35 PM
I think the reason things like his early history of racial discrimination isn't talked about is that we're spoiled for choice when it comes to things that are wrong with Trump. Do you address his history of not paying his bills? His tax fraud? His sexism? His sexual assaults? His mob ties? His many bankruptcies? His charity which he uses as his personal piggy bank? It just goes on and on.

But even if you wanted to go into any of these issues he steals the focus by making treasonous statements or some other ridiculous thing.

He may be one of the few dozen least qualified people out of a population of 300 million.

Edit:. Kind of makes one long for a Republican candidate who was vulnerable because he only released a few years of tax returns and put a dog on the roof of a car.
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 173
Posted: 7/28/2016 1:00:56 PM

Of not being PC, expressing or living according to one's religion, of openly stating an opinion that is not PC, of revealing how the government is becoming incrementally more and more probing and oppressive, etc., etc.

Someone asked whether anyone will admit voting for Trump. Probably not. Too much grief and venom to deal with in response.
deetristate

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- Deetristate is one of the smartest and most fearless posters around. She gets bucketloads of flak, but it doesn't faze her.

If I was an American, I would queue all night to be ready to vote for The Donald next day. I know he's part of the 'game,' the establishment, controlled by the iron hand of the Elite, including Mr Smiling Hope and Change himself, and I know that the real controllers of this plnaet, the hidden ones, don't care one iota whether we vote for Mr Trump or Donald Duck, they have their own agenda, an ancient plan, which is being fulfilled by the day.

The rise of false flag staged crisies, and there are many of them now, is only one aspect of the coming New World Order. There are many more ingredients. Fear is the key to dominating human beings, and the hidden ones are masters at that game. They have devised the most powerful and effective means of controlling humanity in our existence. Project Blue Beam, for instance, will fool billions of souls. As the Bible says, in the Last Days "the very elect will be deceived." I don't expect anyone here to acknowledge this. I don't expect anything of you. And I don't want it. But I can tell you, with my conspiracy books and my tin-foil hat, and all that garbage that you spew out here time after time with drone-like accompanying laughter and ridicule, that humanity is undergoing a radical change of direction, one that we ourselves does not want, have not implemented or even asked for. The agenda is transhumanism. There will be no more feminine women or masculine men. Witness the rise of the effeminate man. The rise of transsexualism. The rise of homosexuality. The rise of divorce, 72% approximately in California alone.

Here in New Zealand, for example -- Godzone, they call the place, for some reason that escapes me -- we now have the highest child suicide rate in the world, the highest child/family abuse in the world, and the highest cannabis use in the world. The family unit is shattered here, its spine broken, like a battered old fence, with children being shunted from A to B and back again, traumatized by social workers and religious workers who rape and abuse them. This phenomenon is coming to a head here.

A story in the newspaper recently, one of a growing number of alarming cases, shows that the violence meted out to children here, especially the very young, babies and toddlers, is becoming savage, not just violent. It gives the word cruel a new meaning. I remember one particular case here in Godzone of a toddler, about four, who experienced such cruelty that the Judge asked for a recess when the details were read out. He went dark with rage as the Maori 'care-givers,' guys who were no less than primitives, punched the air and made the usual Satanic salute with the forefinger and little finger. The Judge was livid. The cruelty dished out to that little child included being stuffed into a tumble drier, hung out on a clothes line in mid-winter, crushed into a couch, sat on, and even wrestled with on the carpet as the Maori 'care-givers' worked on their new wrestling techniques. They then crushed cigarette butts into her skin, so much that not one part of her total skin area was free of burns. The Maori 'care-givers' showed no remorse or understanding for their evil acts. Even when they were sentenced to jail and sent down, they still couldn't understand the enormity of their crimes. And of course we the taxpayer will fund their extended stay in jail. We will feed them, house them, keep them warm, clothe them, educate them, and generally look after them in all respects, providing them with their 'human rights,' etc, almost like a special species. No one pays for my education. I won't get a degree paid for by the State. My crime is wearing the tin-foil hat. Ain't it?

Our society is being driven into the ground by the psychopaths who rule us. We are not governed by some loving entity. We are ruled and dictated to by extremely cold-hearted entities who don't give a toss whether we live or die, or who we vote for. They laugh at our stupidity and at how naive we are.

I can tell you now, folks, that it's going to get worse -- a lot worse. Most of us won't make it. We are beyond our sell-by date. Indeed, the United Nations, that Godless, Marxist organization, are churning out TV adverts now, showing old people who are saying: "Well, I've had a nice life. It's been good . . . " The implications are that they want out, and the UN want them out, and they want to encourage us to get out before TSHTF. We are in their way. Only the Elite, the UN special elect, and kings and queens, and billionaires and doctors and scientists and upper-echelon people will be saved for the next phase in our existence. The rest of us are charnal, bits of burned wood to be swept away by our masters for the arrival of a brave new world, a New World Order, as promised by Bush Senior on 11 September, 1990. Those who are awakened will appreciate the significance of this date. Announcements like these are not just thrown around willy-nilly; they are announced on particular dates, for a particular reason, a reason that most of humanity will not understand or care about.

I will show you one example of the importance of resonance and vibration as far as numbers are concerned.

President John F Kennedy was slain publicly on 22 November, 1963.

His blood was shed close to the 33rd parallel.

There are three numbers of special importance to those who rule over us. They are 11, 22 and 33.

Kennedy was slain on the 22nd of November (11) at the 33rd parallel, in the city of Dallas.

The city of Dallas contains 11.

He was shot by a group of unknown assassins from different angles. The patsy Lee Harvey Oswald had nothing to do with it. He was a 'legend.' Some of you will know what that is. Kennedy was shot at Dealey Plaza.

Dealey Plaza has 11 letters.

Dallas, Texas has 11 letters.

I could go on, but I won't. I'm too busy adjusting my tin-foil hat and reading my conspiracy books and hearing the laughter and the mockery and the ridicule that accompanies it. I sit downstairs, in my dark den, like Neo, with flickering red light, and read into the night, talking to other tin-foil hatted conspiracy theorists. But you guys don't do that, and you know it all. You think that the governments around the world have our best interests at heart.

If you only knew.

Best wishes -

Peter
 _babblefish
Msg: 174
Posted: 7/28/2016 1:14:44 PM

They are 11, 22 and 33.

screw Messier and his number 11, but 22 and 33 belong to Henrik and Daniel and they have been specially important

*carryon
 treber2
Msg: 175
Posted: 7/28/2016 1:19:21 PM

Here in New Zealand, for example

Its nice to know that the US is not the only country with crazies.

Love your smiling photo by the way. You must have the ladies on POF fighting among themselves to date you. You look like such a nice, happy person. I can't imagine any of the women here might consider you dangerous or anything like that.

I'm curious when does your crystal ball or psychic tell you the world is going to end. Date and time please. I must be prepared. Of course, I have to assume your information is much better that that from the past, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread