Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 treber2
Msg: 176
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 8 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
make no mistake about it, Trump is a mentally ill, highly disturbed individual. Any who are supporting him must be very, very angry with their lives that they are willing to risk the security of the US on the possibility Trump will bring positive change.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-north-patterson/too-sick-to-lead-the-leth_b_10086768.html
 ericaagain
Msg: 177
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 7/28/2016 3:17:08 PM

Here in New Zealand, for example

Its nice to know that the US is not the only country with crazies.

Boy, isn't that the truth. Dallas has 11 in it. Geez. Sounds like the Hobbits wanting 11-zies. Crazy train.

And you praise Dee because she agrees with Sideshow Don and the Crazy Circus. You back up the hate immigrants, the NZ dude is a bit of a white all the way guy and in truth he'd prefer to keep with his own....old white guys.

Rule by fear. Feed the fear. Create the fear. Just like Hitler. Another ruler. And the sheeple follow because they can't manage independent thought nor the thought of working together with a leader looking out for ALL. Nope, the crazy train attracts the gun nuts, the jesus freaks, the scared, the trailer trash mentality, good ole boy...and you must be white.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2016 3:34:02 PM
Damn it, BeyondtheMatrix -- just like with "The Matrix," your sequel was bloated, often boring and just not anywhere near as good as the original. Considering how much better the mediocre "Matrix Reloaded" was than the awful "Matrix Revolutions," I surely fear your part 3.
 chinook1111
Msg: 179
Posted: 7/28/2016 3:50:10 PM
Johnson was a weak man....or was he?What the heck did they have on him?

Pretty sure they made him a movie star....kids.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 4:11:56 PM

the Black vote has largely been Democratic regardless of who is running

Go read LBJ's comments about the Democrat Party & Black Voters...
One of the reasons He pushed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 thru.....
 kj521
Msg: 181
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/28/2016 4:39:01 PM
Don't worry Mr. Matrix......not all of us are laughing at you. :)

And I can't lie......I still hoping that if Hillary gets elected....she will keep her promise and tell us the truth about Area 51!

Miracles can happen! :D
 Jo van
Msg: 185
Posted: 7/28/2016 5:59:48 PM

Glad to see that you don't disagree that people are ruled by fear NOW.
You also made clear who are the bullies in American life.

Anytime a man can be removed from his CEO position because he privately gave to a not-PC cause, fear is not something new that Trump could bring to the people.

Anytime the government can shut down a business because it doesn't take the PC position, Trump cannot bring any "new" fear to the USA.

Anytime people are afraid to put up a Trump sign because some liberal will do something to his house or scratch his car, "fear" is not something that Trump will bring.

Anytime the IRS investigates not-PC organizations because. . . well, because they are not PC, "fear" is not something unique and new that Trump can bring. It already exists in the USA.

Anytime people can't say out loud in public"Well, maybe we shouldn't have "sanctuary" for people who are breaking the law," fear" is not something new that Trump will bring,

Anytime that border patrol and ICE officers are afraid to actually do their jobs because they may be reprimanded or fired, fear is not something "new." that will come with Trump.

Dee, your whole post is full of fear!!
You fear "the other". I'm not sure which "tribe" you consider yourself to be a part of, and I don't care.
Your country was populated and grew through immigration.
Get over it.

Have you ever wondered why the only people who ever seem to agree with you, are "white supremacists"?
(and/or crazy)
There was the naked racist, nazi-apologist, and now a self-proclaimed tin-foil-hat-wearing, end-of-the-world conspiracy-theorist, who probably thinks we're all being taken-over by giant lizards.

Neither one of them would have you at a dinner-party, -unless you were serving the wine.

It's not because things are "un-PC" that people object to them, it's because they're simply "in-C."

We've had goons like Trump over here too.
And all the people who are still "racist", but feel they have (they think) been "prevented" from publicly saying so, cheer them on, and say things like "they're only saying what we're all thinking".

-As if a moron with a megaphone, shouting drivel, somehow vindicates their own inner stupidity.
It doesn't.
Televised drivel, is still drivel.

Trump is selling what you're buying Dee, (and Peter, your new friend) ; hatred, fear, division, and lots of venom.
Trump knows it's out there, all he has to do, is say the words, to reel them in.

What he's not telling you, because he's also exploiting the anger of "the poor", who are "sick of politicians, and the "elite", (Sorry Vlad, I know you've got copyright on that word) is that there has to be a "the poor",
-or he couldn't possibly be a billionaire, and/or become an "elitist" politician.

Maybe people DO need something to 'worship'.

An angry mob is still an angry mob.
They're only funny, from a great distance.

Trump has proved that "meritocracy" is in fact, a myth.
(Actually, his hair alone, proves that!)
-And the 'trout-pout' is pure comedy gold. -Even moreso on a geriatric male, than on a petulant teen.

If he gets to be president, my money's on a long, shiny, golden cape.
He'll probably 'glide' in, to top-level international negotiations, on a gold-plated 'Segway', doing the 'royal-wave'. and
pouting, disdainfully.

Still, we've got Boris.... as our top diplomat.
He'll just swoop-in, on a 'zip-wire', straight through the windows, and only speak Latin.

I feel your pain...
Goodnight.
 ericaagain
Msg: 186
Posted: 7/28/2016 6:44:42 PM
^^^^ As usual, you nailed it. Nailed it beautifully.

The feeding the fear part is so sad and pathetic. And I guess I expect more from the so called upwardly mobile, in the know and intelligent. Trump is like a cancer feeding off the healthy cells and poisoning them. And people buy this.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 187
Posted: 7/28/2016 6:46:39 PM
This month's Vanity Fair has an interesting read about Trump
And yes I know Carter hates his guts
but this was well researched
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 188
Posted: 7/28/2016 7:21:35 PM
@Treb

So I looked up those links about Trump; and I gotta admit that the one in the 'daily beast' looked pretty damning for Trump given that the DOJ got involved and he had to make a settlement; so I'll have to side with you on this.

But as I said, what I find strange as to why this wasn't brought to the forefront (either by the GOP opponents or even the Dems); because this is a far more weighty barometer of his character than: (a) about banning Muslims [who can be of any race], or (b) en masse deportations of migrants [who can be of any race].
 deetristate
Msg: 189
Posted: 7/28/2016 7:37:12 PM
You all said that Trump would bring fear.

I said that fear already exists and gave examples.

Now you all have confirmed what I wrote.

Thanks. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Still waiting for you all to know the difference between mass immigration, illegal immigration and legal immigration.

I'll wait a bit more.

The only worship and anger I see is coming from the leftists.

Some of you are ashamed of your heritage, wealth or privilege and/or have no kids. I get that informs your positions. But step into reality. It really is not that bad.
There are valid reasons to oppose a candidate. Just stop making up things and exaggerating.
 chinook1111
Msg: 190
Posted: 7/28/2016 8:17:43 PM
Jo van must indeed be a happy man.You worry about nothing or you have nothing to worry about?
The southern border of the U.S is the source of the majority of hard drugs entering the U.S.
Not a problem.
Illegals and unneeded immigration driving down wages.
Not a problem.
A lack of decent manufacturing jobs.
Not a problem.
The madman in North Korea once again threatening destruction.
Not a problem...Jo

Don't worry be happy.None of it matters. The clouds float by.
 treber2
Msg: 191
Posted: 7/29/2016 4:31:46 AM
Chinook, just how do you expect a mentally ill man like Trump to solve any of these issues? How does any sane person not see what Trump is all about....as aptly put last night, a man who has never sacrificed a thing in his life
 Jo van
Msg: 192
Posted: 7/29/2016 5:01:29 AM

Some of you are ashamed of your heritage, wealth or privilege and/or have no kids. I get that informs your positions. But step into reality. It really is not that bad.

Feeling "shame" or "pride" for something I have/had no control over, or happened before I even existed, is an irrational position IMO.
If you're "ashamed" of your own heritage, (which you seem to 'project' onto others) you should really work on that.
It's futile and destructive.
I have no wealth/privilege, I have 2 sons, whom I love dearly.

Jo van must indeed be a happy man.You worry about nothing or you have nothing to worry about?

I'm glad I appear happy.
But I have plenty to worry about.

The southern border of the U.S is the source of the majority of hard drugs entering the U.S.
Not a problem.

Alcohol is a hard, addictive drug, and causes more social problems

Illegals and unneeded immigration driving down wages.
Not a problem.
A lack of decent manufacturing jobs.
Not a problem.

Yeah, we hear that a lot here too.
It still doesn't make it correct.
The reality is that most manufacturing jobs have been 'exported' to wherever it's cheapest, typically the far-east, where workers will work a 14 hour day, for $3, and have no human rights.
Your proud and patriotic, conservative business owners get to become billionaires, even faster, that way.
Stopping immigration won't bring back those jobs.
However much you might wish it, or think it.

The madman in North Korea once again threatening destruction.
Not a problem...Jo

So you want to "fight fire with fire" do you?
That's why I got sacked as a fireman.
Trump is also threatening destruction.
Personally, I have always thought that "leaders" should be made to lead any battles, "from the front".
They should be made to be at the front, of the 'front-line', in the very first attack.
I suspect they'd consider their declarations of war, a little more carefully, if that were the case.
But that's JMO.
have a nice day.
Gotta run.
 deetristate
Msg: 193
Posted: 7/29/2016 6:03:59 AM
This for some reason reminds me of huffintinpost.com commentators who tell themselves that everyone agrees with far laftism because that is all that is posted rather than face the reality that huff post deletes posts that disagree with the leftists. LOL. Ha

Listened to some 30something white collar black women on Amtrak today. Only one went on about Hillary. Then another said "I know a lot of people voting for trump" to which the others who had not spoken said, " so do I."

They were obviously not going to say that they would, there, in that setting.

Clinton will win if they decide to stay home.
 ericaagain
Msg: 194
Posted: 7/29/2016 7:30:32 AM
In 8 years the democrats have shown us two very important things:
1). An African American man can run for President...and win.
2). A woman can win the nomination of her party and has a great chance of being President.

That, Dee, is important. Not just for your son or your daughter, Dee, but for all the sons and daughters in Ameica. All cultures, all races, all genders.

What did the Republicans do - gave you not just another rich white man but a crazy white man.

Did you mention that to those younguns on Amtrak? Do they want change together or to be ruled?
 deetristate
Msg: 195
Posted: 7/29/2016 7:35:14 AM
Typical liberal condescension.

Thanks, Eric, for explaining what should be important to me as a black woman.

You people kill me.

LOL
 Maleman999
Msg: 196
Posted: 7/29/2016 7:36:42 AM

The reality is that most manufacturing jobs have been 'exported' to wherever it's cheapest, typically the far-east, where workers will work a 14 hour day, for $3, and have no human rights.
Your proud and patriotic, conservative business owners get to become billionaires, even faster, that way.
Stopping immigration won't bring back those jobs.

Are all of Trump's business ventures located in the U.S., employing Americans and paying union wages and benefits with job security, using strictly American materials and parts, so people can live the American dream? I think not. Trump is in business strictly to make money, any way he can. He should practice what he preaches.

There would be no need for a wall to stop Mexicans if the people who employ illegals face the consequences of their decision to hire illegals. As it is now, when was the last time you heard of a farmer or small business owner along the border go to jail or be heavily fined for using illegals who sneaked across the border? They are just as much to blame as the people who are in the U.S. illegally. Aren't there laws against harboring fugitives? If the government starts throwing farmers and business owners who use illegals in jail, that would put pretty much put an end to Mexicans crossing over to look for work, since nobody would take the chance of hiring them, if they know they're going to jail if they do it.
 ericaagain
Msg: 197
Posted: 7/29/2016 8:26:12 AM
[quote}Typical liberal condescension.

You people kill me.

LOL

What twattery, as they say. Jo van was so right about you. You just have blinders on and your arrogance and ignorance are showing,

My comments where in no way, shape or form condescending. You are making shyt up again and twisting it to fit your narrow little pea brained mind. You just don't want to look at the big picture. The democrats broke barriers for ALL...all colours, all cultures, all races, all genders. I'll stick with progression and moving into the future with inclusion...you can hang back with the white guys that want to keep all colours, all races, all genders...except white men, in their place. If you're good with exclusion, bigots, racists, let's build walls, kick them all out, keep women barefoot and pregnant...go ahead.

Its funny, Dee, you only play the black card when it suits you and you do the same with the woman card. Selfish.

That, Dee, is important. Not just for your son or your daughter, Dee, but for all the sons and daughters in America. All cultures, all races, all genders.

Maybe read it again Dee and show me where what I said was condescending. You know....ALL does not mean just Dee.

high-ground
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2016 9:12:08 AM
Maleman, post #196

Do your homework on hiring illegals. There are laws in place that limit what you can ask to verify a legal citizen, and California (democrats) made it more difficult in 2012. Your right, a wall is not necessary, just two pieces of legislation. One, to make it mandatory to e-verify (federal law), and prison time for those breaking that law. Then make it mandatory for those entering country illegally to serve 6-months hard labor before sending them home, and keep increasing that time by 6-months, each time they return. Of course the effectiveness of whether it works or not is in the fine details of how the law is written. It wasn't long ago the 14th amendment (meant to address freed slaves) was written but lacked the details to address those born here while parent is visiting or here illegally.

http://www.huntonlaborblog.com/2016/02/articles/employment-policies/californias-new-e-verify-law-get-it-right-or-pay-the-price/
 treber2
Msg: 199
Posted: 7/29/2016 9:16:15 AM
Yep, that's what our country needs ..more criminal laws to make more criminals and to imprison more people, in this case a legitimate business man naturally attempting to buy the most with his limited dollars. Makes sense.

I wonder. If the illegal provides a fraudulent ss card or papers, does the employer go to jail anyway? Is the employer now charged with the duty of enforcing the country's immigration laws?

And sure, throw those women and children, looking for a decent ... life into jail for doing so. Criminalize the intent to seek a job or give a job. You wouldn't be a trump supporter by chance?
 trinity818
Msg: 200
Posted: 7/29/2016 12:55:52 PM

I don't get this. Isn't the point, that it should be important to everyone?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread