Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 201
Donald Trump is a Fraud ThreadPage 9 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
You've forgotten that the far right is continually victimized any time someone talks about inclusion or community. It's the continual persecution they have to suffer under. And why they have to stack the Supreme Court to ensure such talk is criminalized.
 deetristate
Msg: 202
Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 7/29/2016 1:15:08 PM
Actually, the left should not make me a victim so that they can feel good about themselves.

Then tell me how to handle the victimhood that doesn't exist in that instance but that they made up.

( if I didn't have this photo, would he have used those words? I can tell you. No.

For one month I removed my photo and it was interesting how responses from the left changed. )

-------;;;---+-------------
This whole issue is quite interesting.

It shouldn't matter that she is a woman but you should vote for her because she is a woman.

We need judges of different backgrounds to bring in diversity of thought but you can't point out that diversity of thought.

All very interesting.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2016 1:26:37 PM

2). A woman can win the nomination of her party

So much for Firsts.....
Victoria Woodhull,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull
 Walts
Msg: 204
Posted: 7/29/2016 1:49:29 PM

Actually, the left should not make me a victim so that they can feel good about themselves.

News flash.

When reading your posts, no one feels "good",

Maybe feeling "sorry" for you, yeah. Not "good" though.

That, my dear, would take large quantities of whiskey, of which I will not want to waste.

And yeah, I know.

You, "get it".

Probably more than you will ever admit.

Or care to remember.
 ericaagain
Msg: 205
Posted: 7/29/2016 2:14:33 PM

Then tell me how to handle the victimhood that doesn't exist in that instance but that they made up.
( if I didn't have this photo, would he have used those words? I can tell you. No.
For one month I removed my photo and it was interesting how responses from the left changed. )

-------;;;---+-------------
This whole issue is quite interesting.
It shouldn't matter that she is a woman but you should vote for her because she is a woman.
We need judges of different backgrounds to bring in diversity of thought but you can't point out that diversity of thought.
All very interesting.

You know Dee, no one said "you black folk should be happy" or "you women should be happy" or especially "you black women should be happy".

And who the hell said to vote for Clinton BECAUSE she is a woman....no one, not one person, not one single solitary person. And no one said the same about voting for Obama....vote for him because he is black. No one, not one single solitary person. So quit talking out of your azz.

Its not my fault you're a woman and feel put upon, its not my fault you're black and feel put upon. No one is talking in a condescending manner to you. They should...but they don't.

If you can see that history was made when they a black man was voted in to lead his party and was later elected President of the United States of America. And if you are too friggin stupid to realize that history is being made again with a woman elected to lead her party in the presidential race and she COULD be elected President of the United States of America. History. Its way bigger than you little pea brain. History is being made and you're making light of it through your ignorance and arrogance which knows know color, gender or race....it ain't all about you, no one cares about you. History.
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 206
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/29/2016 2:23:12 PM
quote]Don't worry MR Matrix. Not all of us are laughing at you. Kj521

Actually, Kj521, I don't care who laughs or cries, or how many of them do so. They can split a gut
for all I care.

I have never seen such a negative site in my life. Negativity is on the rise and on the rampage these days, but here it
seems to be endemic. You get attacked for speaking your truth from all these non-judgemental folk, all
these experts who know what they're talking about, even though they have never investigated the subject and just open their mouth to condemn you.

No, I'm not worried. I find it . . . sad. I find this place to be going downhill, to be honest.

Whatever you want. Any names you want. Any judgements you want. Just bring it on here in your false security platform.

As for 'psychics,' as someone mentioned, and hot it's crap, well the FBI and American detectives use them all the time. I have sets of DVDs at home, with studies of police psychics in America, and the way those men and women get results is beyond belief. One woman in New Jersey, her accuracy is about 98%. One of the police detectives, a veteran, said: "When Nancy speaks, I listen. It's that simple."

They get results thanks to this woman. There are many more, including psychics over here Down Under, including Deb Webber, whose abilities are nothing short of phenomenal. She gave information about the murder of Tracey Ann Patient that no one else could, details so fine and intricate that you'd think she had been there. She was murdered here in Godzone at the age of 13 by some indiginous fellow who wanted to strangle her and then have a fag. He dumped her body in the reserve and just drove away.

And then you've got English psychic Bob Cracknell. The man is a legend, and has worked for the British police for decades, with incredible results.

Go back to sleep, folks. You all know that you're living in a Matrix, and that you are not free and never have been. As American comedian, the late George Carlin said.

As for 'laughter,' bring it on. As much and as loud and as raucous as you can. We need it these days, with criminals like Bill (watch my lips) and Hillary Clinton ruling our lives. And to think you'd vote for these people, whose veins course with greed.

Best wishes -
Peter
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 207
Posted: 7/29/2016 2:27:46 PM

So much for Firsts.....
Victoria Woodhull

ROFLMAO...

Who said Clinton was the first woman to run for president? Only the uninformed would make that assumption.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2016 3:02:23 PM

Who said Clinton was the first woman to run for president?

Gavin Newsome inferred it on His Face Book page.... Along with a bunch of other Democrats....

The Major Parties, Democrats & Republicans, are 144 years late on this issue....

Just as the Territory of Wyoming was 51 Years ahead of the rest of the USA, when they gave Women the Right to Vote, in 1869.....
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 209
Posted: 7/29/2016 3:37:57 PM

ROFLMAO...

Who said Clinton was the first woman to run for president? Only the uninformed would make that assumption.

Oh c'mon Irish...

You know that this is just another case of that silly "clip v. magazine" type of nonsense... the non-point that tries to pass itself off as a pithy, intellectual and wise real point...
 treber2
Msg: 210
Cheeto Judas is a Fraud
Posted: 7/29/2016 4:13:17 PM

Go back to sleep, folks. You all know that you're living in a Matrix, and that you are not free and never have been

I really don't care that you believe in Psychic Babble.... many do. There is of course a complete lack of evidence of anybody having any such ability, but no skin off my nose what utter nonsense you accept even though not supported by a scintilla of evidence or fact.

I simply find objectionable your right wing, condescending attitude that tells us you are all knowing and we are know nothings, when the exact opposite is the reality. And then you have the audacity to call us negative and Judgmental when you already judged yourself right and us wrong? Take a look at your photo. As much as a photo is an expression of the soul, your expresses negativity to the nth degree. You look mean. You look angry. You look off limits. Kind of surprising given this is a dating site, and you should try to look warm and approachable if possible. And your posts reflect that anger . . maybe even rage.
 chinook1111
Msg: 211
Posted: 7/29/2016 7:12:58 PM
@ericaagain

This is your jab at Eric?
You have indeed spoken to Dee in a condescending manner many times.And yes you have inferred that Hillary should be voted into the WH because she is a woman.
You know what?You keep pointing the finger at others and calling them bigots,pigs and racists.I believe you are the biggest God darn racist on this board...but only towards non white WOMEN.
These constant derisive TWAT references,the GOOK references,calling men that would date an Asian woman not a real man.

You are a hard core racist in denial dear.
 aj17225
Msg: 212
Posted: 7/29/2016 7:23:11 PM
"calling them bigots,pigs and racists."

^^^^ We saw some of the "lily white" liberal racists in the emails that were hacked. Just more proof that Hillary wants the minority vote and after that, she will be just like Obama and his lack of helping minorities in his Presidency. I know he said there would be vast improvements for minorities but as we all know, liberals and conservatives, he failed. And Hillary? She will have forgotten all the "little people". Thankfully, she will never be elected as I predicted a long time again. That damn track record will always come back to bite her.
 ericaagain
Msg: 213
Posted: 7/29/2016 7:49:19 PM
Nope, never have inferred that Hillary should be vote in because she is a woman. Never, ever. She should be voted in because she is the democratic candidate . If Bernie had won, I'd say vote for him. But he didn't, she won. I liked her better than him all along, but I've never, ever said vote for Hillary because she is a woman.

Trump IS a pig. My opinion. I think also the opinion of many. Some like him, some don't. I hope he doesn't get elected.

Dee can handle herself. She plays a game. She plays THE game and plays it well. She doesn't need you to defend her. She does quite well on her own. I just don't agree with her, I think Jo van nailed it in an earlier thread. In this instance she totally twisted what I said about Obama and Hillary making history. She does that a lot. And sorry, I borrowed "twattery" from a couple of the men posting on here, apparently I don't know my place...master.

And yes, I used the word "gook" in an appropriate statement. Get over it. I don't know where your Asian wife thing comes from, I have two Asian sister inlaw that I love dearly. But like Dee, you twist words and make shyt up and make mountains out of molehills.

You still mad that I support the LGBTQ community and the flies like Caitlyn Jenner? You still mad that I think guys like the VP candidate would like to take women's reproductive rights back 200 years? You still mad that I think religion should be kept out of government? You still mad that I agreements bringing in refugees? You still mad that I don't think ALL Muslms are terrorists? Or are you just mad that I'm a liberal woman....I'll play the woman card. Too bad/so sad. I don't care.

You can cheer on fear and a bully. I'll cheer on my side, the right side.
 aj17225
Msg: 214
Hillary Clinton is a Fraud
Posted: 7/29/2016 8:01:03 PM
JUNE 11, 2016| BY BRIAN ANDERSON

The liberal media, democrats, and even some Republicans are going crazy over Donald Trump’s “racism.” For the record, the GOP nominee has made comments against illegal alien criminals and Islamic terrorists, but has never attacked or spoken ill of anyone’s race. Hillary Clinton on the other hand has a long and sordid history of making racist remarks, but somehow gets a free pass.

If the media wants to focus on the racism of the presidential candidates, why are they ignoring these 10 prime examples:

#1 – In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew **stard!” This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened.

#2 – As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators” indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,” like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary.

#3 – While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?” asked Clinton.

#4 – In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico. Considering the main “proof” of Trump’s racism is that he opposes illegal immigration and wants to build a wall, isn’t it odd that Hillary gets off for having said the same thing?

#5 – During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb. Somehow Trump’s campaign to get Obama to release his birth certificate is racist, but Hillary’s role in starting the birther movement is not.

#6 – Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” Hillary didn’t say this one but her husband did and she certainly never disavowed it.

#7 – Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter” in a black church. I don’t think this one is racist, but lefties, black activists, and Hillary herself all do, so it makes the list. Plus as is the case with most of this stuff, if Trump had said it liberals would freak the hell out.

#8 – In November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.” Trump is a racist when he says “illegal aliens,” why isn’t Hillary?

#9 – In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time” which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic.

#10 – April was a great month for Hillary’s racism, as she also made a comment disparaging Native Americans. She said she had experience dealing with wild men when they “get off the reservation.” In essence she said Native Americans are savages who must be segregated from the rest of society.

As a bonus:

#11 – On a black radio show, Hillary pandered to black voters by claiming she always carries hot sauce in her purse. It was racist when Donald Trump pandered Hispanics by eating a taco bowl, but not racist when Hillary pandered blacks. How does that work?

To recap: Trump has said that some illegal aliens are criminals, suggested a judge with ties to a radical racist Mexican group may be biased, and offered the opinion that we do more to keep radical Islamic Terrorists from getting into the country. These things that have nothing to do with race are why the media constantly tells us Trump is a racist.

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, has decades of making anti-Semitic, anti-black, anti-Indian (both Native Americans and Asians), and anti-Latino statements. Why is Trump a racist and Hillary is not?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 215
Posted: 7/29/2016 8:05:24 PM
Not responding to the above post, mostly because I didn't read it.

But for Christ's sake, will everybody stop saying infer when the right word is imply?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 216
Posted: 7/29/2016 9:34:40 PM
Even though I consider the author to be a total embarrassment to his mother's memory as a journalist... this is actually pretty good...

One would almost think he came up with it by summarizing our own "very special" Trump supporters...

Why Trump Supporters Think He'll Win

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/backing-donald-trump/493619/
 daynadaze
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2016 10:07:38 PM
The liberal media...is that whine still around?
 ericaagain
Msg: 218
Posted: 7/29/2016 10:51:47 PM

Even though I consider the author to be a total embarrassment to his mother's memory as a journalist... this is actually pretty good...

One would almost think he came up with it by summarizing our own "very special" Trump supporters...

While I agree, he is not his mother, he has been doing some pretty good interviews with Peter Mansbridge this week from Phili.

Ms, Frum was a great journalist.

Should I infer or imply.
My Ick word is "regards " instead of "regard". The often missplaced advice and advise. Two more just for shuts and giggles - spelt and learnt.....personal favs.

Halftimedad - I apologize for using infer instead of imply. Can you sank me? Just wondering as its a long weekend.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 219
Posted: 7/30/2016 6:35:24 AM
Sank you? Is that some new perverted sex act you kids are doing theses days? Do I have to wear skinny jeans? Or download some app that livestreams it on Facebook?

You seem very nice, but I'm just too old for these new things. I'm just an old fashioned guy who views sex as a beautiful act between two people with a couple of tubs of potato salad.
 ericaagain
Msg: 220
Posted: 7/30/2016 7:39:10 AM
Geez, "sank" me. I had to look it up and apparently what I should have said was "spank me". Maybe this is why I don't get any responses to my messages to the S&M crowd....I'm not asking for the right thing. Spanking. Okay, I think I have it now.

Late night posting when tired is almost as bad a drunk posting.

Sank you. Sank you very much for pointing out my spelling mistakes.
 daynadaze
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 12:05:02 PM
aj, your complaint about Hillary and lily white and such, do you not think that's what Trump is up too with his racism and KKK followers, or do you think he's really only for white people, or will lack in helping the white supremacists? Which is it with Trump, for white power or just scamming them for their votes? And if Hillary is really only for the lily white, why isn't the KKK supporting her like they are Trump? Your message seems confusing.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 12:54:07 PM

And sorry, I borrowed "twattery" from a couple of the men posting on here, apparently I don't know my place...master.

Is that your excuse, that others have used Vulgarities, too?

And yes, I used the word "gook" in an appropriate statement. Get over it.

IMO, the only Appropriate use of a Derogatory Term like that, is in a Historical Reference...
I cringe when I see someone use D.I.N.K. (Dual Income No Kids) because it was a common Derogatory Term for South East Asian people during the VN War....

I may have used Derogatory Terms for others when I was Young, but I know better now...
 HawkingJr
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 2:24:10 PM
“Who said Clinton was the first woman to run for president?”/ “Gavin Newsome inferred it on His Face Book page.... Along with a bunch of other Democrats....”

Almost every mention along these lines I’ve seen says “First Female Major Party Nominee,” which she is – Woodhull’s Equal Rights Party barely qualified as a Third Party, much less a Major Party and got between a few hundred and a few thousand votes. Mentions that don’t include the “Major Party” qualifier are probably simply accidents, or someone suggesting that Clinton’s the first female with a legitimate chance of winning the presidency (interestingly, Stein will probably end up with the second largest total for a female candidate of any party in history -- certainly far more than the less than 500,000 she got when she ran in 2012).

AJ: I don’t know how many times I have tell you and Chinook this, but as a mixed race person who grew up in rural Alabama, I’m far more qualified to identify racism than some northern white people, and Trump is running a far more racist campaign than Clinton. To some extent, though, I don’t care: I’m a social liberal, and the most important thing being decided in this election is the direction of the Supreme Court for the next 20 to 30 years as the next president will almost certainly appoint 2 or 3 members, and I think we’re all in agreement here that Clinton will nominate liberal justices and Trump will nominate conservative justices (he gave us a list!), so quite frankly, even if I did think Clinton was a little racist and Trump not racist at all, I’d still be voting for Clinton for that reason alone. In fact, I didn’t think Romney, McCain and Bush were racist – I thought some of the policies they supported were somewhat racist but unlike Trump, they themselves were not, and yet I still voted against them, primarily because of the Supreme Court.
 ericaagain
Msg: 224
Posted: 7/30/2016 3:49:12 PM

Is that your excuse, that others have used Vulgarities, too?

Yup. He didn't want to chastise the guys for using the word, just me. And the fact that I can. I could have used worse, I could have used none. I chose to use twattery. You can use your own words.

IMO, the only Appropriate use of a Derogatory Term like that , is in a Historical Reference....

The operative word here is "IMO". Otherwise, who cares? I can't help what words or phrases meant during the Vietnam war or WW2 or during the Crusades. I also remember when "gay" meant happy and a "fag" referred to a cigarette.

I may have used Derogatory Terms for others when I was Young, but I know better now.

Well bully for you.

Too bad you use capital letter on inappropriate ways, the same applies to commas. It shows lack of intelligence and respect for your reader. Your writing style is worse than my use of "twattery". IMO. I am aware that some think that the use of profanity shows lack of intelligence or lack of the grasp of the English language....I think it has its place. There is no place for "personal writing style" or poor grammar. IMO.
 aj17225
Msg: 225
Posted: 7/31/2016 1:23:50 AM
"I may have used Derogatory Terms for others when I was Young, but I know better now."

^^^^Well, some in here still haven't grown up and their sticking to it!

dayna, what are you even trying to say? When I said lilly white, I wasn't talking about kkk, I was talking about liberal hypocrites who shout to the sky how they are not racist but then we see these emails and it says something totally different. If kkk vote for Trump, should he tell the higher ups to deny them to vote? They are disgusting but they have a right to vote correct? When Al Sharpton who is a disgrace to his race and a racist votes for Hillary, should Hillary do the same and say he can't vote?? Nope, he has a right also no matter how disgusting the man is. And Dayna, Hillary has the track record and it is terrible, which includes her LIES. She is proven and that makes all the difference in the world along with having conservative SC Judges.

Hawking, we agree on one thing, the Supreme Court issue. That will be even bigger for the republicans come november. The ones who say they won't vote for Trump will vote for him because of SCOTUS. No way will Cruz or any other "name" republican who liberals are hanging their thoughts that they wont vote for trump will.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread