Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Username search      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lb829
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Username searchPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
girl next door, where did you find it in the advanced search? I scoured it and couldn't find anything.
 lb829
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Username search
Posted: 7/19/2016 6:53:15 PM
Well, apparently they aren't using it to get you to upgrade.

I sent POF an email and this is what I got back, "We are constantly updating the apps and site to better serve our users. Due to recent changes, this feature is no longer available. We apologize if this was one of the many features you enjoyed, but hope you'll benefit from the improvements.

As you find users you're interesting in contacting at a later date, consider adding them to your favorites list! You can do this on the app by clicking the star symbol found on the left side of the screen when viewing their profile, or on the web use the "Add to Favorites!" button.

If you're an Upgraded member and are looking to find who said "Yes" to you in Meet Me, please visit your "Users Who Want to Meet You" list here: http://www.pof.com/meetyou.aspx. "

I have no idea what the improvements are that I am supposed to be benefitting from. But thank you to you all. I have been able to find people by username in the many ways you have listed here.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Username search