Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police kil      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 451
Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police killingsPage 19 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Interesting that Michael Vance can

actually SHOOT AT POLICE

and he is still alive.

""""""The Lincoln County Sheriff said authorities were called to a report of shots fired. When officers arrived at the scene, Vance came out with an AK-47 and started firing. Vance was struck twice by the officers were before he fled the scene.

Authorities said Vance and another man stole a police car and drove to a nearby mobile park. Vance’s accomplice was taken into custody. Vance carjacked a woman, shot her and drove off. The woman was injured but she was not taken to the hospital.

Police were looking for a 2007 silver Mitsubishi with a blue roof.

Vance had been released from the Lincoln County Jail recently. He was held on child sexual assault allegations."""""""
 funchesf
Msg: 452
Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police killings
Posted: 11/18/2016 8:02:09 AM

Posted By: deetristate
Interesting that Michael Vance can

actually SHOOT AT POLICE

and he is still alive.

that's only because those police officers couldn't shoot with the same accuracy as The Lone Ranger but they did wound the guy

also since you're a Trump supporter in which he is an advocate of 'Stop and Frisk" therefore your complaints about the unfairness of the police equates to "Crocodile Tears"

how do except America to be great again if the clock can't be reverse when police had the ability to beat the puke out of minorities with impunity and immunity ...which they will need when building "The Wall"

so next time a police officer stop you and you're in fear of your life due to your skin color..just tell them that you're a right-wing Trump supporter and pray they're not a Democrat
 gtomustang
Msg: 453
Posted: 11/18/2016 8:05:28 AM
you mean this white dude?

http://www.news9.com/story/33517634/law-officers-investigate-reported-sighting-of-michael-vance-in-western-ok

Well, imagine if Rude Fooliani had been made Attorney General. Plenty of civil rights cases would have ended up in the "circular filecabinet".
 deetristate
Msg: 454
Posted: 11/18/2016 11:26:43 AM
That's a great name for Rudy
 funchesf
Msg: 455
Posted: 11/18/2016 1:46:38 PM

Posted By: gtomustang
Well, imagine if Rude Fooliani had been made Attorney General

I would think that they would nominate someone that the voting majority of Republicans could stomach ...I can imagine Giuliani's confirmation hearings placing himself into the position to be questioned about a lot of controversial stuff that happen before during and after 9-11 and the committee would have tore him a new one and it would have made for good popcorn television for Hillary but possibly an early and embarrassing defeat for the Trump Administration

Giuliani was also an advocate of "Stop and Frisk" which means they would have to confirm an Attorney General that had freely expressed his willingness to violate Constitutional Rights, it's enough that the FBI directory "Comey" pulled a flim flam during the elections which are the very reasons why Law enforcement "even at the top" can't be trusted and why there shouldn't be a death penalty and why police shouldn't be out there using robot drones to "premediately" blow up American citizens with C4 like they did in Dallas
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 456
Posted: 11/19/2016 9:56:41 PM
^

I would think that they would nominate someone that the voting majority of Republicans could stomach

Oh you mean like Jeff Sessions? already a pin-up man for the Alt-right!
Who would make Giuliani look compassionate

it's enough that the FBI directory "Comey" pulled a flim flam during the elections which are the very reasons why Law enforcement "even at the top" can't be trusted

Maybe if the Dems had put forth a more "trustworthy" candidate, maybe it would never have come down to that.

and why police shouldn't be out there using robot drones to "premediately" blow up American citizens with C4 like they did in Dallas

Your psychosis is blooming again!
when a crazed shooter, gets up high and starts killing cops in a crowd with his AR-15, he deserves to get wasted any which way they can; whether or not he is an "american citizen" (as though that even Fkn matters in the heat of a shoot out!).

Btw, the Dallas police chief has invited Monday morning quarter backs (like you) to fill out an application to see if you can do a better job; which I'm sure you do not not have the fortitude to do!

also since you're a Trump supporter in which he is an advocate of 'Stop and Frisk" therefore your complaints about the unfairness of the police equates to "Crocodile Tears"

So you are saying that if somebody is a Trump supporter then they are automatically in favor of commiting civil rights violations; which could be similar to saying about those who support Hillary as being in favor of using a charity as their personal piggy bank.

how do except America to be great again if the clock can't be reverse

you should try posting when you are not too stoned (if that is ever the case), as it could keep you from looking way less foolish than you might really be!

so next time a police officer stop you and you're in fear of your life due to your skin color.

And since there have also been quite a good number of questionable police shootings of blacks by black cops, then what would you advise her to say if the cop who stops her is also Black.
 funchesf
Msg: 457
Posted: 11/20/2016 8:01:00 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
Oh you mean like Jeff Sessions? already a pin-up man for the Alt-right!
Who would make Giuliani look compassionate

pretty sure Trump's vision of making American great again was to install the Alt-right .....wake up

Maybe if the Dems had put forth a more "trustworthy" candidate

why not also blame "The Independents" or those that didn't vote twice....or perhaps you should just blame those that voted for Trump

Your psychosis is blooming again!

so....er...do you still believe you exist as a 3D hologram but yet can't explain why? ...is that an example of blooming LSD psychosis?

when a crazed shooter, gets up high and starts killing cops in a crowd with his AR-15, he deserves to get wasted any which way they can; whether or not he is an "american citizen" (as though that even Fkn matters in the heat of a shoot out!)

the shooting had stopped long before Robbie The Robot blew the guy up

So you are saying that if somebody is a Trump supporter then they are automatically in favor of commiting civil rights violations

of course .......... Duh

which could be similar to saying about those who support Hillary as being in favor of using a charity as their personal piggy bank.

as long as it's done somewhere within the law it's called "Capitalism" ..what are you ... some type of commie or something?

you should try posting when you are not too stoned

perhaps thee should practice what thy preach heathen

And since there have also been quite a good number of questionable police shootings of blacks by black cops, then what would you advise her to say if the cop who stops her is also Black.

where in the post did I mention the police officer's color? ...it appears that your Alt-right head is beginning to rear
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 458
Posted: 11/20/2016 6:20:20 PM

why not also blame "The Independents"

Because Hillary thought she was like Obama

or perhaps you should just blame those that voted for Trump

Actually, I blame those like you (black or white); who are quick to call those on your right as racists, ...and even worse, go outta your way to shame other blacks who don't share your viewpoint.

do you still believe you exist as a 3D hologram but yet can't explain why?

If you ever got sober or straight-minded enough to be able to read on some of the latest thinking, maybe you'd have some inkling as to "why"....but then that would mean that you'd have to relinquish your Sci-Fi delusions.

the shooting had stopped long before Robbie The Robot blew the guy up

If so then the shooter should have come out with his hands up as he was commanded to do...but unlike you, he was still sharp enough to realize that he was gonna spend his whole life behind bars, and he had quite likely already made the decision that he was not gonna come out alive (whether by his own hand, or that of the cops) regardless.

of course .......... Duh

and if you had any sense to realize it, this knee-jerk response is one of the reasons why Hillary lost!

as long as it's done somewhere within the law it's called "Capitalism" ..what are you ... some type of commie or something?

Then you shouldn't have any problems with Trump; as he has "out Capitialized" Hillary by leaps and bounds!

where in the post did I mention the police officer's color?

No, but in your underhanded-ness, you did mention Dee's skin color ( as cause for her concern of safety); ......so again I ask you the question as what advice you would give her in case the cop stopping her is also black (as well as a Democrat!).
 funchesf
Msg: 459
Posted: 11/21/2016 7:01:36 AM

Because Hillary thought she was like Obama

so Hillary thought she was a Black minority dude?

Actually, I blame those like you (black or white); who are quick to call those on your right as racists

since you were the one that was quick to claim that "Jeff Sessions" was "Alt-right" ....does that not make you the racist?

If so then the shooter should have come out with his hands up as he was commanded to do

perhaps he was complying when the police killed him ...they are known to do that

and if you had any sense to realize it, this knee-jerk response is one of the reasons why Hillary lost!

Jill Stein an Independent also lost ....as I stated, if you are trying to place blame, place the blame on those that voted for Trump

Then you shouldn't have any problems with Trump; as he has "out Capitialized" Hillary by leaps and bounds!

as long as one obtain and/or trade money within the law it's considered to be acceptable Capitalism

No, but in your underhanded-ness, you did mention Dee's skin color

what skin color did I mention that Deetristate was?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 460
Posted: 11/21/2016 8:55:10 PM
^

so Hillary thought she was a ...

Man, put the damn reefer down just for 1 minute!
What I said is that she was "like" Obama, meaning that because she had his endorsement, she thought she had his MOJO, and could just sweep through on that basis alone.

since you were the one that was quick to claim that "Jeff Sessions" was "Alt-right" ....does that not make you the racist?

From what I'm seeing, Sessions seems to be comfortable with the Alt Right; and he may be "flirting" with their racist doctrine at the very least......unlike you (and those of your ilk) who would ignorantly categorize people as being racist (or degrading others minorities) just because their views are more close to center than yours, yet are still far away from being Alt-right!

perhaps he was complying when the police killed him

If he was complying, there would have been no reason to use a drone to kill him, they could have done it way cheaper with a bullet!

they are known to do that

Your drug-dealer ( a person who has been dodging cops on a daily basis) is not really a good source of valid police policy!

Jill Stein an Independent also lost

Stein never had a chance of winning from the opening bell.
She could call herself Independent all she wanted to, but the real independents were making a judgment between HC and Trump!

I place much of the blame on HC who became smug, lax & over confident by:
-Not putting Sanders on the ticket, and instead picking a Fkn stiff who she could control
-Calling Trump supporters "deplorable", and pissing off those who were still on the sidelines.

as long as one obtain and/or trade money within the law it's considered to be acceptable Capitalism

then you should have no problem with Trump!.... as I see he's gonna be doing a lot of that ^

what skin color did I mention that Deetristate was?

No need to mention the skin color of a person who already made it clear (in her bio) that she is black; and it is therefore obvious (by you saying: "in fear of your life due to your skin color.")that it was not directed to anyone who is white!

Now that I made ^ my "Perry Mason" motion; I will again ask the question--->what advice you would give her in case the cop stopping her is also black (and possibly a Democrat!)?
 funchesf
Msg: 461
Posted: 11/22/2016 7:08:28 AM

Man, put the damn reefer down just for 1 minute!

reefer???? ....it appears that your encounter with LSD still have you stuck in the 60's ...do you also call the police "the pigs" or "the fuzz?
if so ... then groovy man....did you also watch "The Mod Squad" with Linc, Julie and Pete? ..they were the cool police

What I said is that she was "like" Obama, meaning that because she had his endorsement, she thought she had his MOJO, and could just sweep through on that basis alone.

you know that's not true or she wouldn't have to campaign beyond that endorsement ... you're making up stuff to start an argument

From what I'm seeing, Sessions seems to be comfortable with the Alt Right; and he may be "flirting" with their racist doctrine at the very least

are you just now figuring it out that there are racists in politics ...you're trying to start an argument where none exist

If he was complying, there would have been no reason to use a drone to kill him

perhaps because he killed police ..Duh

Your drug-dealer ( a person who has been dodging cops on a daily basis)

there are police that are Drug-dealers..they probably sold you the LSD you snorted stolen from the police evidence locker ...so I'm not sure what your argument is

Stein never had a chance of winning from the opening bell.

the same was said about Trump ....I'm not sure what your argument is

I place much of the blame on HC who became smug, lax & over confident by:

Hillary won the popular vote which means you can't blame her ....either blame the electoral college or blame Trump voters ..you keep trying to make an argument when none exist

-Not putting Sanders on the ticket, and instead picking a Fkn stiff who she could control

the world as of now is not ready for Sanders ...those like him will rise when Capitalism begin to fall and then you'll probably hate him too

-Calling Trump supporters "deplorable", and pissing off those who were still on the sidelines

Trump supporters are against political correctness when mean they shouldn't mind being called deplorables or have their vaginas grabbed by famous people...so I'm not sure what your argument is

then you should have no problem with Trump!.... as I see he's gonna be doing a lot of that

why shouldn't he...Trump is a Capitalist that live in a Capitalist America ...aren't you yourself also guilty of being a Capitalist? ....you keep trying to start an argument when none exist

No need to mention the skin color of a person who already made it clear (in her bio)

I've never read "Deetristate's" bio ..I've also never read your bio..I only know that you dropped LSD because you posted that you done so .. again you're trying to start an argument where none exist

I don't mind arguing with you because I'm trying to get into the mind frame to write a script .....but can you come up with an argument with substance ...like why do you believe you exist as a 3d hologram ...and should the police be issued 3d hologram bullets for questionable individuals such as yourself ....
 Ouija2025
Msg: 462
Posted: 11/22/2016 7:58:23 AM
well this thread off the charts
btw.. God created 2 people equally, Lilith wasn't obeying so she was cast out of the Garden and Eve was introduced.
Lilith became demonized and I think is the only name that appears on the Dead Sea scrolls
Too many officers are being murdered :(
 funchesf
Msg: 463
Posted: 11/22/2016 1:10:58 PM

Posted By: ouija2025
btw.. God created 2 people equally

that's the "Priestly Version" in which Adam and Eve existed as a creature referred to as "The Androgyne" ..according to Jewish Folklore The Lord Almighty created Mankind as Hermaphrodites with two faces with a Man and Woman body fused together back to back which he named Adam and later split into two separate people now referred to as Adam and Eve

Genesis 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Lilith became demonized and I think is the only name that appears on the Dead Sea scrolls

in Jewish folklore evidence points to Lilith as not being human but an Angel that became a Demon Succubus with everlasting life... Adam and Eve were also disobedient but didn't turn into Demons but remained human and eventually died

Lilith wasn't obeying so she was cast out of the Garden and Eve was introduced

Lilith supposedly said the Divine name then flew out of the Garden ..further evidence that Lilith might have been an Angel

Too many officers are being murdered :(

as are citizens
 Ouija2025
Msg: 464
Posted: 11/22/2016 1:41:07 PM
I named my dog Lilith since some drawings should " that" Lilith with paws instead of feet.
I agree but this thread is about fallen officers
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 465
Posted: 11/22/2016 7:21:28 PM

reefer????

well, excuse me for not being up to date on drug user/dealer shop talk
Maybe you could write a hand book of the newest terminology.

did you also watch "The Mod Squad" with Linc, Julie and Pete? ..they were the cool police

Who also went after folks like you!

you know that's not true or she wouldn't have to campaign beyond that endorsement

She didn't campaign no where as hard as Trump did
She failed to go into Wisconsin feeling she had it "in the bag" as did with Michigan, Penn
All she did was look at the Polls, and got comfy.
Even Obama stumped better for her than she did for herself!

there are police that are Drug-dealers.

there are bad practitioners in every industry (Legal, engineering, Medicine, etc), and law enforcement is no different.
You only focus, on the small numbers of those who've had a bad outcome, but the media never reports the vast majority of stops that are conducted properly by the cops; yet in your ignorance, you lump it all in 1 bad pile.

the same was said about Trump

No it wasn't!
Trump came out swinging, and was never behind in the primaries.
what was said is that he wouldn't last the duration (which we now know was wrong) and fizzle out!
Stein never went anywhere; she never had the independents paying any kinda attention to her.

Hillary won the popular vote which means you can't blame her

I blame her and the Dems fully, for blowing the most winnable election in modern times!
The pop vote doesn't mean di.ck sh.it!
Its like saying you had the best season record in the NFL, but you didn't win the superbowl

Trump supporters are against political correctness when mean they shouldn't mind being called deplorables

Yeah, but not coming from Hillary

aren't you yourself also guilty of being a Capitalist?

No, but your dealer is!

I've never read "Deetristate's" bio

Yet you told her that she could be ( "in fear of your life due to your skin color.") because you obviously concluded that she was black (or at least non white); on the basis that this could only be a danger if the cop stopping her was white; so I will ask for the 4th time the question that you been dodging: --->what advice you would give her in case the cop stopping her is also black (and possibly a Democrat!)?
 funchesf
Msg: 466
Posted: 11/23/2016 7:23:31 AM

Posted By: Ouija2025
I named my dog Lilith since some drawings should " that" Lilith with paws instead of feet.

the key word pertaining to Lilith is that she was proclaim to have been a "Succubus" which is a fallen angel that takes Human form and not vice versa, also an angel believing they were above humans is perhaps why Lilith chose to only have sex in the dominance position (on top) well at least on top of Adam ...

THE FACTS ON SUCCUBUS-ERY
supposedly every 90 minutes during REM sleep a male's tallywacker becomes erect and a horny wife would generally take this opportunity to jump on the tallywacker having sex while the man were asleep which I guess would be called The Succubus Maneuver

Lilith and Eve were used in an attempt to make women feel bad about their sexuality having the potential to dominant Men

also part of Lilith disobedience was that as an Angel she weren't suppose to have sex with Humans in a union resulting in either demon Children or a Nephilim .....

pertaining to the Trinity it is believed that "The Holy Spirit' was the Angel "Gabriel' and that Gabriel impregnated Mary resulting in the birth of a Nephilim called the baby Jesus

Posted By: Ouija2025
I agree but this thread is about fallen officers

actually the first line in the thread is about two citizens being murdered by police ..the rest of the original post is about how in retaliation to those murders 11 officers were shot by someone that had ties to Christianity and the fact that some of the officers were Christians following Jesus's questionable command to" turn the other cheek why blowing a person up using C-4" is why religion keep popping up ..so fret not...it's all on topic ..er..maybe

well, excuse me for not being up to date on drug user/dealer shop talk

as I stated....your LSD usage caused you to get stuck in the 60's ..hopefully others can learn from your drug usage mistakes

She didn't campaign no where as hard as Trump did

she won the majority of the votes ...so blame the electoral college ..I'm not sure why you keep trying to argue about this

I blame her and the Dems fully

dude let go of the anger before you go to your relatives home for Thanksgiving slinging mash potatoes at your republican relatives

Yeah, but not coming from Hillary

Hillary was running for President so when she referred to Trump supporters as "Basket of Deplorables' she were referring to the Klan, the Alt-right, those that hated women etc. etc. etc. and with that one phrase displayed how the evolution of humankind and injustice mentality haven't move an inch ...

those "Basket of Deplorables" is why E.T. phoned home to get the flock off this planet ..it's why Jesus said "hell no" about coming back a second time

No,

you're in denial because if you trade money for goods then you're a Capitalist....so until Capitalism fall you're welcome to live among the forest creatures eating grubs and berries wiping your butt with poison ivy leaves if you insist on not being a Capitalist like Trump

Yet you told her that she could be ( "in fear of your life due to your skin color.") because you obviously concluded that she was black (or at least non white);

since I never met the trump supporter Deetristate in person I can also conclude that the person profile is fake ... ..so it's time that you place this argument to rest ..in other words ..fugetaboutit

but anyway my point was that a Trump supporter complaining about civil rights being trod on by law enforcement as of now is getting exactly what they voted for and it's called "karma"
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 467
Posted: 11/23/2016 4:09:57 PM
^

slinging mash potatoes at your republican relatives

at least the only thing "my relatives" have to worry about is getting soiled with some mashed potatoes, unlike some of your home boyz who are [Closet] Trump supporters who dare not admit to it, for fear of a major beating (at the least), or being shot (at worst).

Hillary was running for President so when she referred to Trump supporters as "Basket of Deplorables' she were referring to the Klan, the Alt-right, those that hated women etc. etc. etc. and with that one phrase displayed how the evolution of humankind and injustice mentality haven't move an inch ...

Oh, how majestic of you ^ to clarify her words...too bad she didn't hire you to polish up her speech ( as she clearly didn't have enough sense to do it herself), because you mighta been able to get her elected!
Remember that: "basket of deplorables" had the same effect for hillary as "47% only pay taxes" had for Romney.
Some on the "right" might call that "karma"!

you're in denial because if you trade money for goods then you're a Capitalist

Duh...a Capitalist is somebody who acquires or trades Capital, which equates to hard assets.
So when your dealer buys cars, property, opens up businesses with his profit, then he becomes a Capitalist..like Jay-z.
Money is traded for goods all the time in communist countries like Cuba, and former Soviet states.

since I never met the trump supporter Deetristate in person

Given what you said, its obvious that you didn't have to meet her.

I can also conclude that the person profile is fake

Given what you said, this ^ ain't what you concluded!

so it's time that you place this argument to rest

Gladly, but only after I expose your bigotry!....as you indictated that she should be "in fear of her life because of her skin color" if she ever gets stopped by a cop (who would have to be white!)...even though the facts don't fully support this, as cops of either race have been implicated!

my point was that a Trump supporter complaining about civil rights being trod on by law enforcement as of now is getting exactly what they voted for

Get exactly what they voted for???
It might suprise your drugged out brain, that Trump hasn't taken office yet, and that a good deal of shootings and civil rights violations have taken place under Obama! Which, by the way, didn't help Hillary's cause either!

I rest my case! So you can enjoy your smoke-fest....Ummm, err, I mean your 'Thanksgiving'!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 468
Posted: 11/23/2016 4:55:53 PM
she wasn't a succubus ( mercy sounds like you were there )
Not a fallen Angel either, unlike Satan
But heck someone who knows of what I babble about
I did have clients who shared the same Incubus. Interesting women

They say when you wake up middle of the night alone it is because someone is looking at you
 funchesf
Msg: 469
Posted: 11/23/2016 6:23:53 PM

at least the only thing "my relatives" have to worry about is getting soiled with some mashed potatoes

as long as you don't slip any of your illegal hallucinogens in those taters ...

all I'm saying is for you not to spew the same political nonsense to your relatives that you are spewing in this forum ...it might start a fight the police might be called and you might get shot or they might send in a drone and blow up the Thanksgiving Turkey with C-4 ...gobble gobble

Oh, how majestic of you ^ to clarify her words...too bad she didn't hire you to polish up her speech

actually "Basket of Deplorables" didn't need any polishing ...it was up to the Trump supporters to make the decision as to which category they fit in ..Klan..Alt-right..Neo-Nazi, Misogynist etc.

a Capitalist is somebody who acquires or trades Capital,

Money is Capital ...Duh ...

if you don't want to be a Capitalist then make the pledge to leave money alone ... just go pick up road kill everyday and whip you up some varmint stew ....or just accept the fact that you're a Capitalist like Trump and spend spend spend on "Black Friday' ...

Money is traded for goods all the time in communist countries like Cuba, and former Soviet states

they're Capitalists in denial ..the same way you refuse to believe that you're like Trump they refuse to believe they are like Americans

Given what you said, its obvious that you didn't have to meet her.

Dude...just ask "Deetristate" out for a date ..and be sure to wear matching Trump Supporters T-shirts

I rest my case! So you can enjoy your smoke-fest....Ummm, err, I mean your 'Thanksgiving'!

and might you have a joyful Thanksgiving Day too ...remember no politics

she wasn't a succubus

Lilith is not in the bible but part of Jewish myth ...the only biblical reference to lilith " in the bible refers to unclean animals

( mercy sounds like you were there )

before Abraham I AM

Not a fallen Angel either, unlike Satan

according to the myth Lilith is the mother of all demons ..unless of course if you believe that Satan isn't a demon and just a mis-understood angel

But heck someone who knows of what I babble about

next we'll discuss The Tower of Babble

I did have clients who shared the same Incubus. Interesting women

or lucky Incubus ...little devil

They say when you wake up middle of the night alone it is because someone is looking at you

jeez...I must be getting watched 24/7
 deetristate
Msg: 470
Posted: 12/5/2016 6:28:38 AM
Now civilians like the person who shot Joe McKnight know that they can get away with it as well.

Maybe the day will come when black gangs in Chicago and the like will stop killing each other but hunt down people like the cop who shot the man running away and Ronald Glasser.

But I doubt it.Slave mentality is too ingrained in the history of the USA.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 471
Posted: 12/6/2016 6:25:39 PM
What surprised me was that the jury in the Scott Walker shooting was unable to reach a unanimous decision of guilty verdict; given the video that demonstrated ex-off Slager shooting the victim in the back as he ran off from him.
Based on the video, it should have been a "slam dunk" for the prosecutors

It is certainly possible that this "lone" juror (a hold out), who was empathetic towards Slager, and may have already gone in heavily biased in Slager's favor from the start. This begs the question of whether or not the prosecutors did a competent job in the jury selection process. Secondly (as I learned), the prosecution posed the alternative charge of "manslaughter" to the jury, for unclear reasons, even as the video displayed that this was not a straight case of manslaughter. This could have certainly caused some level of suspicion among the jury as to why this charge was being considered instead of outright murder.

11 persons on the jury (even with only 1 Black person) were very likely to favor a guilty verdict, yet this 1 individual was able to commandeer the outcome. The good thing is that this ex-officer was not found innocent; however, I have a feeling that the prosecution got over confident in this case, and simply "dropped the ball" near the end-zone.

Hopefully, the next trial will be handled by a more competent team of prosecutors.
 deetristate
Msg: 472
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:32:48 PM
Police at it again.

"""""""NEWS
Charleena Lyles: Police officers shoot and kill pregnant black woman after she reports burglary

The Independent
Mythili Sampathkumar
The IndependentJune 19, 2017
Two officers were responding to a burglary call made by Charleena Lyles during the fatally shot the 30-year-old mother of four: Mat Hayward/Getty Images
Two officers were responding to a burglary call made by Charleena Lyles during the fatally shot the 30-year-old mother of four: Mat Hayward/Getty Images
More
Seattle police fatally shot a 30-year-old mother of four in her home after they responded to her emergency call about a burglary.

Charleena Lyles was shot after police saw her holding a knife, the Seattle Times reported. Ok

Ms Lyles lived in Brettler Family Place, a complex of apartment homes meant for people transitioning out of homelessness. She had called the police on the morning of 18 June to report the crime.

Seattle Police issued a statement in which they said Ms Lyles was "armed with a knife" and "confronted" two police officers who had responded to the call.

Recently released audio of the incident indicates that Ms Lyles was reporting a stolen Xbox video game unit.

Detective Mark Jamieson said that police were familiar with Ms Lyles and said her home had a "hazard information" warning for any officers responding to calls there.""""

If you are status of a tiny woman holding (not brandishing) a knife so that you have to kill her, maybe you shouldn't be a cop.

Do the cops deserve "paypack" like some leftists think the west deserves?
 Kj521
Msg: 473
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:50:09 PM
On the surface, Ms. Dee.....it does appear as excessive force but I will reserve a more in-depth and informed opinion as I have not listened to the released audio tape and will await more information.
 funchesf
Msg: 474
Posted: 6/21/2017 12:42:39 PM

Police officers shoot and kill pregnant black woman after she reports burglary

so which country's regime is the worst ...North Korea or America

Do the cops deserve "paypack" like some leftists think the west deserves?

are you referring to the type of "leftist payback" you suggested in post 474 of this thread> (read it below)

Posted By: deetristate (post 474)
Maybe the day will come when black gangs in Chicago and the like will stop killing each other but hunt down people like the cop who shot the man running away and Ronald Glasser.

not sure why you pull this thread up because it displays how you're little more than a Leftist disguised in Right-wing clothing

Posted By: Kj521
..it does appear as excessive force but I will reserve a more in-depth and informed opinion as I have not listened to the released audio tape and will await more information.

the audio wouldn't display how the police officer was frighten when the " woman's fetus move" and became in fear of their life
 deetristate
Msg: 475
Posted: 6/21/2017 2:26:03 PM
So I am consistent.
Thanks.

But you read everything that I write and so you know that I am not wedded to left or right on all issues.

Nice feint, though.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police killings