Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police kil      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police killingsPage 3 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Message 1 ...
Tonight, a group of snipers ...

Apparently they now believe it was only one man.

... shoot 11 Dallas police officers, killing four in retaliation during a protest rally in Texas.

Actually, I've been giving that some thought ... wasn't he supposed to be one of the "good" ... former Army who got sucked up into the "war against the Muslims" propaganda of the "Dumbya/ Gumpya" regime.

I have to wonder with his numerous "Muslim-fighting tours" if perhaps he got some injuries that affected his thinking?

Oh wait ... that shit is nothing but a bunch of hooey ... our service personnel don't need any help with that sort of stuff ... just suck it up and deal with it ... right? That seems to be the way our congress was thinking when they started two illegal wars and cut the VA budget.

If I haven't already done so, let me take the time to say my thanks to "Dumbya" and "Dick the torturer". I hope they put that money they saved to good use ... bought a few more DU bombs to hurl at the "Muslim" heathens perhaps?

Whoops ... back on topic ...
And to think that according to our politicians narrative and rhetoric of fear, we should be worried about the Muslim or Mexican boogeyman.

As far as I know, that theory hasn't changed.

If there had been a bunch of "guys" with "good" guns in that protest crowd then no police or DART officers would have been killed ... eh? Isn't that the way that's supposed to work?
 chinook1111
Msg: 53
Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police killings
Posted: 7/9/2016 2:08:20 PM
Focusing on guns will not solve the problems here.
 deetristate
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/9/2016 3:28:32 PM
Anything but face that the man was sick of black men being killed by cops,OH, and black women, without consequences.

To attempt to complicate it is to ignore and make inconsequential that reality.
 dearrancher
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/9/2016 3:47:05 PM
Far more black guys killing black guys, whites killing whites, black and white killing each other than cops killing any color. There are about 15,000 killings a year, 60% by guns. A very, very small percentage killed by police. Look it up. The reality is, this is a nation of violence. And all should be made to pay the consequences of a crime, including the police. The shooter in Dallas wasn't an angry black man, he was a sick man who needed mental health help.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/9/2016 7:04:42 PM

Anything but face that the man was sick of black men being killed by cops,OH, and black women, without consequences.

Despite your attempt to lend some sort of dignity to what this guy did (who Obama referred to as being outright "demented"), by rationalizing that he was "sick" of blacks being "killed" by cops...its now known that he had multiple weapons and bomb making materials in his residence, and that his radicalized hate towards whites was there long before these recent police shootings. He just happened to use these demonstrations as a soap-box for his heinous act, but its felt that he would have (at some point) carried out a terror like attack.

If you want consequences for (unjustified) killings then you have to demand that of your state & local leadership through the community representatives. If you don't get results then change representation to pressure for changes (as we saw in Ferguson & Chicago). Targeting cops at random for unjust acts committed by others is like burning down your home if you find termites in it! To justify that is nearly as bad as committing the act itself!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police killings