Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Tattoos or No Tattoos?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 51
maybe tattoo my belly orange with a ten inch long white areaPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
isn't a four pointed star on the nose, like offering a target? :)

I think a tat should fit the person. My best friend used to date a prison guard who totally fit the acronym HACK (horse's ass carrying keys), he had "no mercy" tattoo'd on the back of his neck as a warning for anyone who snuck up on him. I figured it was more for the prison sex, b/c anyone who had to advertise, was selling something that wasn't there.

you know what they say about prison sex, its a real pain in the butt.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 52
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/20/2016 11:08:02 AM

Aintnodeal had a good suggestion in getting a temporary one if you're on the fence.

Makes sense, but apparently that's just not bold and daring and trendy enough.

You have to be committed to the cause.
 _babblefish
Msg: 53
maybe tattoo my belly orange with a ten inch long white area
Posted: 7/20/2016 2:21:13 PM

I think a tat should fit the person.

ha!
a mailer contest:
apparently if i share my 'disney' ink i could win a 1 years membership . . i'd post it here as well but it's not
ma face
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/20/2016 3:43:40 PM
It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't have them, but if he does I do find them really hot.
Except full sleeves, like not an inch of natural skin. It doesn't gross me out or anything, it just seems a bit too trendy off-putting like armband tattoos did in the early 90s.
 cw35
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2016 7:19:06 PM
A lot of women like them. I'm not a fan of them at all. I don't mind a little one on somebody, but large tattoos anywhere or too many is a deal breaker for me. Even the most beautiful woman in the world looks bad to me with them. Not sure what the appeal is at all. It isn't like they're original anymore. Everyone seems to get them now.
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/26/2016 6:02:30 PM
I did not read everyone post but here is my opinion. I like seen tattoos on other people yet I will never ink myself.
I don't think I will date a woman with tattoos even though some might look cool.

If you are into trashy women go for it.
Don't wait for a decent woman to approach you if you ink yourself.

Careful with the choice you will make.
 ericaagain
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/26/2016 7:04:54 PM
I find that guys that don't like tattoos have small penises, aren't good lovers, have mother issues, are a little effeminate, and wet the bed. The same goes for guys going bald and have bad goatees. They have no boundaries, no moral compass and are very judgmental.

Careful the choices you make, find a real man
 HippyDippyWeatherman
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 7:14:17 AM
I think the female body is a work of art just the way it is. I wouldn't draw a mustache on the Mona Lisa nor get a tattoo. It's just another trend the Sheeple blindly follow to fit into some reference group.
 morta1ez
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 7:40:26 AM
I love a chick with tattoos, Kat VonD is like my Ideal woman looks wise atleast(the whole hooking up with a married dude is a turnoff).
If you want the ink get it, most women who will be into you will either not care or like your ink, and the type of women who would not date you because of your ink aren't worth dating anyway.
 Chromis1
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 8:34:08 AM

and the type of women who would not date you because of your ink aren't worth dating anyway.

Ain't worth dating you but that hardly justifies a blanket statement regarding the universe of women who don't like tattoos and their resulting worth.
 ericaagain
Msg: 61
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 9:28:40 AM

and the type of women who would not date you because of your ink aren't worth dating anyway.

and

If you are into trashy women go for it.
Don't wait for a decent woman to approach you if you ink yourself.

Careful with the choice you will make.

Kind of two in the same really. Followed by:

Ain't worth dating you but that hardly justifies a blanket statement regarding the universe of women who don't like tattoos and their resulting worth.

Exactly.

But, I guess we all make judgment calls.

That new fad of guys with short hair and a ZZ Top beard walking around looking like a Smith Bros. Cough Drop commercial from the 1800s or some old geezer from the Amish community...they figure they are hot. I find "the look" ugly as hell and I'd not go out with a guy who looked worse than the Duck Dynasty crowd....but. I'd be friends, I wouldn't judge their character and determine whether they are "decent" or not...or "trashy". I may not want one kissing me but I think we are allowed to determine who we want kissing us or laying beside us in bed.
 morta1ez
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 9:32:51 AM

Never said that someone not into tattoos is not worth dating, I said someone who would let tattoos keep her from dating an otherwise great guy.

I have a thing for tattoos on a woman, but I would not bar a woman who did not have any, it would more of a tie breaker.

And a negative view on tat's and piercings usually (I know not always) comes with a conformist, materialistic keep up with the joneses mentality.
I know this because the biggest reason given for people to turn their nose up at potential mates with tat's is future earning potential being lowered. very shallow.
 Chromis1
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 11:37:13 AM

Never said that someone not into tattoos is not worth dating, I said someone who would let tattoos keep her from dating an otherwise great guy.

Er, I'm not seeing the distinction, but let's go with "I said someone who would let tattoos keep her from dating an otherwise great guy [ain't worth dating]".

Who says, besides you of course? Why is this particular woman not worth dating? Maybe I'll find her worth dating and soon discover that she's open minded, kind, generous ... but really, really dislikes tattoos. I mean, WTF? If I decide that I'll never, ever, not on my life, date a woman with platinum hair, does the reason for my preference really matter, and does it necessarily indicate that I'm not worth dating? Does my preference provide even the slightest indicia that I'm not worth dating?

And a negative view on tat's and piercings usually (I know not always) comes with a conformist, materialistic keep up with the joneses mentality. I know this because the biggest reason given for people to turn their nose up at potential mates with tat's is future earning potential being lowered. very shallow.

Your opinion, and your opinion only. If this has been your experience, well, that's the way your cookie crumbled.
 hearton64
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 11:42:54 AM
I'm partial to no tattoos.

Nothing like a ripped body without distractions.

Nothing worse than TOO MANY tattoos!
 U21984
Msg: 65
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 1:33:35 PM
You are rare in my experience.
Most cougs love my tats. At least they say they do. If you want to know the truth, I think they are just trying to be cool! They don't care either way.
 moraima
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 1:39:57 PM
I like a ripped body (yes there are still some men my age who have kept their bodies ripped) with a large artistic tattoo or two.
Tattoo sleeves - no thanks.

Out of shape/skinny bodies/fat bodies don't get better, with or without tattoos.
 U21984
Msg: 67
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 2:02:02 PM
That is very true. There are older guys that are still ripped. This one coug I like has a boyfriend (>>?) not sure, she says he isn't, but it surrrre seems like he is. And, he's in way better shape than I am, when it comes to being ripped! But, he might have gotten that way by using illegal substances like roids because he looks older. Not sure how old he is because it's hard to tell, but he looks haggard I guess is a way to put it. But, awesome popeye type muscles!!
 moraima
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 2:13:52 PM
" And, he's in way better shape than I am, when it comes to being ripped! But, he might have gotten that way by using illegal substances like roids because he looks older."

Sorry, but the older men I know who are ripped don't need to use drugs. They have been working out for decades plus they live physically demanding lives. They don't look the least bit haggard. They and their sons have fabulous artistic tattoos. Most did the art work themselves for the tattoo artist to copy. Then again, the ripped older men I know live in the Caribbean and enjoy a healthy life style. It is normal to see men in their 80's and 90's riding motorcycles on very rough terrain daily. God bless them.
 U21984
Msg: 69
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 2:40:40 PM
It's just your Fantasy World speaking, now. Let's see some photos. Like mine. From the waist up, not just their flexing bulging biceps. Let us be the judge! Come on-you must have some pics of these 65 year old men you speak of! LOL

Fellas, she's got no proof! And, they do look haggard. Here's an example I saw on reddit the other day>>>

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1000303/thumbs/o-60YEARS-OLD-570.jpg

Give the man his due. Way better shape. But, come on. She will not produce photos of several 65 men who are as she described because there aren't any! LOL

Photos - the great equalizer
 moraima
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 3:01:35 PM
Silly nino!

I just posted a photo of the son of one of the men my age who is ripped. The son is in a relationship with my best Cuban friend. FYI, she is much younger than I am, before you go screaming cougar.Her bf is amazingly ripped. I will to down there are the beginning of September, and will take photos of Ernesto's father and other men my age who are ripped. Never had a reason to take their photos before as I get to see them walk past my Caribbean home daily on the way to the gym when I am there, and my memory is good.Open air Gym is just across the road from my house. Luck me.

FYI, my father was still winning weight lifting competitions in his 60's. He was SAS. boxed, ran, and sailed. Sorry you don't have better role models nino.

FYI, SAS = Special Air Services (British).

Silly nino...............scrawny is not a good look..................ew!
 Chromis1
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 3:28:11 PM

Silly nino...............scrawny is not a good look..................ew!

To you ... no.

For me it's worked ok.

You know, to each his/her own, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yada, yada, yada.

Whatevah.
 U21984
Msg: 72
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 3:57:45 PM

Silly nino...............scrawny is not a good look..................ew!!!!

LOL!!! Sooooo defensive. But why!

Oh yeah - YOU HAVE NO PHOTOS because those guys look nothing like you've described.

Why do we have to wait until September for you to physically go down there!

Fellas, does she think the internet doesn't travel to the Caribbean where her cadre of "ripped 64 year old men" are all hanging out!

She's hoping we'll forget of course.

Trust me, they have phones and internet there. Get a photo of Ernesto and company and post it.
Otherwise, we know you're just blowing hot air.

Which she is.

I'm telling you guys, I know these cougs better than they know themselves!

PS What is a 'NINO!!" LOL
 ericaagain
Msg: 73
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/27/2016 3:57:50 PM
^^^. Chromis, I think she was referring to the 12 year old with no shirt that figure he's god's gift to all women over 40. Ewww. Not a good look and the shirtless little boy.

Never send a boy to do a man's job.
 ndm147
Msg: 74
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/28/2016 2:18:22 AM
This thread has reduced all older women to the sublime title of "cougars."
 2ufo
Msg: 75
Tattoos or No Tattoos?
Posted: 7/28/2016 8:55:11 AM

PS What is a 'NINO!!" LOL

Nino... little boy.

Although it should be niƱo.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Tattoos or No Tattoos?