Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I have plenty of women send me pics, some inserting objects. it is a clear indication of how your first date will go. some I never tried to meet, some I met and went as planned and some were all talk and strung me along without ever meeting. NONE ever resulted in a second date! even when I am looking for a serious relationship, the girl sending nude pics might get a hook up but certainly nothing more.
 ssm508
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 8/12/2018 4:57:32 PM

I don't have c0ck pictures. If I did, I wouldn't send them to a woman. Even if we were in a serious relationship. Never know what could happen to those pictures. In particular if we broke up.

Adding to my previous post, I never had a woman ask for a X rated picture on a mainstream OLD website like POF or Match. Some women did ask on sex websites. I simply told them I don't have any X rated pictures. If there was enough mutual interest between us for sexual activities, they can see it in person.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2018 10:03:53 AM

We've never dated. It's a running joke that we've never kissed or had sex so I mess with her once in awhile. One morning I told her I was going to send her a d*ck pic.

I'm guessing the running joke is that you HAVE hooked up before, right? Otherwise, if you never dated, why would there be a "running joke" that you never fooled around?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2018 10:53:17 AM
I wonder, do older men send pics of younger bigger dcks?

Then when you meet in person, they get outed for fake pics?

Have anyone women encountered this, and if you did, you would kick him out of bed for a fake dck pic?
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:26:12 AM
I hate to be put in the position where I have to defend the guy that sending out****pictures, I believe it's a disgusting act and it shouldn't even be done in a relationship. Now I'm coming off as a prude.

Just like rape is not about sex, sending a****pick is less about sex than it is about communication and communicating desire or need for a deep emotional connection. That's why he said you ruined everything.

We already know that men are not great communicators, men, in general, do not know how to communicate or expressions emotions even very articulate men still find it very difficult to know what they are feeling much less how to express them.

Women are emotional creatures, men are very physical visual creatures.
Men are from Mars women are from Venus and we both speak in different languages.
If you truly and deeply want to understand how men think I would be open to a phone conversation.
 siisaa
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2018 9:55:05 PM
I've never received one (knock on wood) by someone I had NOT previously been intimate/sexual with. After I'd seen it in person I didn't mind if they sent one, especially if we were already engaging in naughty texts.
 oldwxman
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 5:13:50 AM

I hate to be put in the position where I have to defend the guy that sending out****pictures, I believe it's a disgusting act and it shouldn't even be done in a relationship. Now I'm coming off as a prude.

Just like rape is not about sex, sending a****pick is less about sex than it is about communication and communicating desire or need for a deep emotional connection. That's why he said you ruined everything.

We already know that men are not great communicators, men, in general, do not know how to communicate or expressions emotions even very articulate men still find it very difficult to know what they are feeling much less how to express them.

Women are emotional creatures, men are very physical visual creatures.
Men are from Mars women are from Venus and we both speak in different languages.
If you truly and deeply want to understand how men think I would be open to a phone conversation.

You are not coming off as a prude. You are coming off as an NPC ... a non-player character. To younger people, your behavior is scripted and under computer control. In your case, you are hard-coded to be the out of touch old guy. Only programmed old guys say what you say. For instance, nobody who can still get a good erection even knows who John Gray is, never mind what he wrote.

I am not being mean to you. It came from your life. I am just as old so it was my life too. Thing is that it is over for us. It isn't our world anymore. Prude? No. Obsolete? Yes. I plead guilty as well.
 oldwxman
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 5:35:44 AM
More on topic...

I can see how someone could find it irksome but not cause for panic. Toilet paper and insurance commercials irk me but I am not operating out of dread. I'll bet I've seen more of those in a typical week than anyone has seen d!ck pics in their entire life. I don't see Alex Trebec as a threat eventhough I am between 50 and 80! The worst that you can say about the sender is that he is ill advised. A recipient that can't cope is the one with the real problem.
 Fascinator123
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 10:42:02 AM
I agree wholeheartedly, those kinds of pictures are so naff and don't even turn ladies on...it's defo a turn off big time. You'd think they'd all just been given that appendage yesterday...speaks of arrested development to me and any guy who does that is a bit soft in the head and desperate. Besides, they don't ask beforehand if you even want a pic like that and being a captive audience that way is not a nice thing.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 9:42:22 AM
Ill advised is not the worst thing I could say about the sender.

Look, I get that most guys would like to receive pictures of female genitalia and many assume that women might want to see theirs for the same reason. Generally speaking women don't want penis pictures unless it's from someone we are already involved with.

Men that walk up and whip out their stuff risk ending up on sex offender lists. What's the difference? Oh yeah, this is the internet where a certain amount of anonymity gives some people courage to do things they normally wouldn't. That still doesn't make it right.
 oldwxman
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 5:05:31 AM

Men that walk up and whip out their stuff risk ending up on sex offender lists. What's the difference? Oh yeah, this is the internet where a certain amount of anonymity gives some people courage to do things they normally wouldn't. That still doesn't make it right.

I'm unpersuaded. The anonymity stuff is just the internet excuse to promote censorship. Whether you believe censorship is good or bad (I happen to think that it is good), anonymity is a lame excuse that doesn't even come close to the heart of the matter.

Whipping it out in public not right? Not right but not wrong either. Neutral. Prudery comes bundled with many other social maladies such as racism, intolerance, ignorance and violence. The people who make trouble about such things are doing the evil.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 9:12:19 AM

Prudery comes bundled with many other social maladies such as racism, intolerance, ignorance and violence. The people who make trouble about such things are doing the evil.
never thought to include prudery but definitely agree that many of todays 'issues' wouldn't exist or be lessoned considerably if the p.c. do gooders quit stirring the pot.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 2:22:59 PM
I'm not a PC do-gooder, but I am a woman who has received unsolicited penis pictures from men I've never shared an email with. Some men seem to think that's acceptable behavior.

As for whipping your penis out in public, when do you consider that acceptable?
 oldwxman
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 4:53:20 PM

As for whipping your penis out in public, when do you consider that acceptable?

When you get right down to it, pretty much always. Sodomy is legal everywhere now. Women can nurse in public. In Ontario, women can go topless in public. Time for another step. Let's rid ourselves of bigotry and prudery once and for all.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 7:11:19 AM
So nursing in public is the same as whipping out your penis?

I feel the same about penis pics that I assume men feel about
boob pics. Depends on who is wearing the penis or boobs.
Sometimes there just isn't enough eye bleach to rid yourself
of the vision.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 8:54:58 AM
for me, it has less to do with how good (or bad) they look. it is more of a statement. a first message screams 'come get you some of this'! a longer conversation leading up to it implies similar but not nearly as tasteless. honestly, I prefer to meet in person before sharing pics of ourselves or those collected elseware to claim as our own parts.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 242
view profile
History
when in doubt, pull (it) out.
Posted: 11/21/2018 9:47:57 AM
"I've never received one (knock on wood) "

>>>there's a bad pun in there...but i won't rise to the occasion.

"whipping it out in public isn't right?"

>>>i wouldn't compare it to breast feeding simply b/c i don't think many moms breastfeed to get their jollies off. you might be comparing apples to....bananas.

"Sodomy is legal everywhere now."

>>>except that's done in private, right? Right now its freezing here, so i can't imagine pulling that off in public--seems to be real pain in the ass.
Posted: 12/2/2018 3:07:52 PM

In Ontario, women can go topless in public.

I live in Ontario, the number of times I have seen a woman topless in public is exactly once!. A young female panhandler was panhandling topless. She didn't last long, even men were telling her to put her top on, it wasn't the time or the place. Just because you can do something , doesn't always make it popular or something you should do.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 3:41:46 AM

i wouldn't compare it to breast feeding simply b/c i don't think many moms breastfeed to get their jollies off. you might be comparing apples to....bananas.

Breastfeeding in public is analogous to urinating in public. Both should be done privately in a restroom. In both cases, people typically don't see anything but are aware what's occurring. Both are a biohazard and smell bad.

The best way to handle titnazis is to pretend to enjoy seeing them. They won't ever BF in public again if they think anyone was turned on by seeing their udders.
Posted: 12/3/2018 5:26:08 AM
^^^ Only problem is.. breast milk is food, urine is NOT! I highly doubt you would want to eat your lunch in a restroom, why would you think a baby would want to eat his or her lunch there? Pretty unsanitary as well!

Never ceases to amaze me, how some men are so terrified of boobs when they are used for their natural purpose. Talk about titnazi's!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 7:40:04 AM
I see the analogy only in how it is accepted. in most cases, I have little issue with either. never considered boobs a biohazard or to smell bad but will look into that. urinating in public? lot of grey area between a busy sidewalk full of strangers and behind a tree or dumpster. breastfeeding is only dictated by society and would think a little common sense is all that is needed, if you cared what others thought. urinating, however, would be considered rude/unacceptable in many more situations. I would have no issue with a guest breastfeeding on my couch or at the dinner table but not so sure it would end well if you tried pissing there. off the back porch is fine.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 8:32:54 AM
I don't find anything wrong with breast feeding anywhere. I think people need to get that stick out of their 4rseholes and just grow up.
 oldwxman
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 9:52:39 AM

Never ceases to amaze me, how some men are so terrified of boobs when they are used for their natural purpose. Talk about titnazi's!

They don't do it because they are terrified. They do it cuz Jesus. It can be dealt with.

Don't stop at breastfeeding or even public urination. Make them watch public masturbation too. Things will get better when little Sally comes home from kindergarten and asks, "Mommy, why doesn't daddy let strangers put their wee wee in his bum like I saw in school today?" The trick is to start with the children.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 11:25:36 AM

Don't stop at breastfeeding or even public urination. Make them watch public masturbation too. Things will get better when little Sally comes home from kindergarten and asks, "Mommy, why doesn't daddy let strangers put their wee wee in his bum like I saw in school today?" The trick is to start with the children.

I guess you think you're funny.
Or witty.
 oldwxman
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 11:45:25 AM

I guess you think you're funny.
Or witty.

I'm totally serious. There is no room for priggery or religious superstition and it should be punished severely. American soldiers were able to force Iraqi prisoners at Abu Graib to rub pee pees together. It may take something like that in some communities in America.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...