Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 76
Lunch pics?Page 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
^ Like, with sparkles and such? I actually wouldn't mind getting one of those.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 77
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/6/2016 11:22:17 AM
I'm not wasting a blue pill on to get a pic fired off.

Too expensive.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 78
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/6/2016 11:50:28 AM
^ If you can't understand the importance of courting rituals, I can't help you.
 yourstillhere
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/6/2016 6:35:59 PM
I have no clue regarding all the dik pics, I really dont. So many women have told me about it, I see posts about this everywheres and I just dont get the joke, the fact, the pun, the reason, the anything it flies right over my head.

I would not ever in my life just randomly send a pic of my Johnson. Not ever.
I have no clue what these men could possibly hope to accomplish by doing this.
At the same time, I am open to learning.
Always, open to learning. There could be a lesson in there that I need to know about..........lets see it (pun unavoidable)
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 80
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/8/2016 8:04:39 PM

I have no clue what these men could possibly hope to accomplish by doing this.

It's simply projecting a limited viewpoint on to another.

THEY get turned on by viewing a woman's private parts, therefore they figure a woman will turned on by viewing a man's.
 GWSmith
Msg: 81
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 8/14/2016 6:11:20 PM
Some guys are obsessed with their phallus and that is where the term****ead came from. That's probably the reason for 98% unsolicited penie shots is guys that are****eads. I've sent pics to three whole people in my life and they all specifically asked me for them. One wanted a copy of the newspaper in the background turned to page 6 of the sports section and I still have no idea what that was about.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Cucumbers are organic....
Posted: 8/20/2016 4:37:33 AM
Well, I’ve been wondering why none of those movie producers have sent me an answer… but really, I'm pissed—they all said they wanted head-shots.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/20/2016 6:13:39 AM

I'm betting most men HAVE a picture of their "friend".

I must be one of the few that doesn't. Yeah, I'm proud of my manhood, but I'm sorta funny about it. Ya have to ask me, in person to see it.

Then I'll play Show and Tell.
 peakyblinders123
Msg: 84
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/20/2016 3:27:00 PM
Why anyone would message someone a****pic is beyond me

utter trash
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 85
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/20/2016 4:12:42 PM
Well, some of us have forgotten what one looks like.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/20/2016 4:53:54 PM
^^^^ Why it's just a few clicks away. Go to craigslist, and you can look to your little hearts content.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 87
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/20/2016 5:31:07 PM
^ Been window shopping, Hon? ;)

As for me, I've been updating my profile with some "dislikes". It should narrow things down a bit, I reckon.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 88
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/20/2016 7:25:15 PM
Well Baby you just haven't met my Lilith. You would be cooing and loving her in moments
Don't need Craigslist, do Rate Images
I have some I can share :) You will need a grapefruit spoon after but
I'd much rather see the inside of a medicine cabinet.. or condition of the sheets, or if he still writes his name inside his undies
tried to send you a pic but you only wanna talk to Upgraded Members
hmm
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 89
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/20/2016 8:45:21 PM
^ At least he has a cool name. I certainly don't undermine the pleasure they bring some people. In fact, I'm a bit of a proponent of their therapeutic value for persons with certain sorts of stressors. But for me, I prefer the calming effect of watching a fish swim around in a fish bowl :)

I only talk to upgraded members?? Too funny. What a peculiar sort of snob I am.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 90
Aromatherapy
Posted: 8/20/2016 8:58:07 PM

I prefer the calming effect of watching a fish swim around in a fish bowl :)

A scent that can ease anxiety and promote a sensation of calmness.

- Shotgun shell being ejected
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 91
Aromatherapy
Posted: 8/20/2016 9:38:22 PM
^ Eh?? Did you just threaten to shoot my fish?
 aintnodeal
Msg: 92
view profile
History
flesh of thy flesh
Posted: 8/21/2016 12:14:47 AM
I see no reason to believe that a close-up pic of privates are indeed those of the person who sent it. I would think that a person prone to send such photos would have a catalog of different colors/styles/poses (like a closet full of shoes) and select one to elicit a preferred reaction, or which fits a narrative that has been presented.

Displaying junk next to the sports section of a local paper is one way to show "proof of life", so to speak, such that the displayed flesh is indeed flesh of thy flesh. But rushing out to buy a paper would probably kill the spirit of the text adventure....
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Lilith Envy?
Posted: 8/21/2016 1:00:46 AM
^

…and besides, that newspaper ink would probably itch something fierce.

I’d bet that National Geographic could supply a catalog of elephant-wangs, for those who really want to impress….

“Well Baby you just haven't met my Lilith “

I thought only guys named their privates…?

“tried to send you a pic but…”

DIK-PIC alert!!

“What a peculiar sort of snob I am.”

Ah, but always amusing…..

:-)
 Vannili
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2016 3:10:19 AM
Msg.#1
- Guys why do you send them ? What purpose ?

Obviously ,the guy is soooo ugly,that even his own Mother couldn't love him, so he is playing safe with you ,instead of sending the photo of his face, he is sending you the photo of his****. I hope he is smart enough to meet you in a nudist camp. And I hope you have a sharp eyes that you can recognize his****.

-Ladies any of you here who like to receive them prior to meeting ?

Well, no I can not recognize him if he is Harry or****with his pants on.
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/21/2016 5:39:17 AM
same purpose I believe that women would send them

they get a little thrill over showing off their body parts to strangers

or maybe they are hoping for a no strings attached fling with someone
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/21/2016 5:34:03 PM
whatsamatterbaby, Good response to Clooneys lol!!
Even if the dic pic came with a ribbon on it I wouldnt want it. Not from a total stranger or even one that I have exchanged a few messages with,..... no way....
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 97
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/21/2016 7:07:49 PM
^ What if it had a pretty gold chain - a****ace, if you will - with a pendant, like a locket with something really precious inside it?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 98
Lunch pics?
Posted: 8/22/2016 6:00:18 AM
Mr W - lol, Lilith is a Frenchie not a Naughty bit.
But Baby a fish isn't much of a man magnet.. you should see the hot men who fawn over the pup.
Thanks to her I get free valet parking, drinks comped. I should rent her out! She smiles btw. Crooked tooth smile, melts people
 gtomustang
Msg: 99
pic of the litter
Posted: 8/22/2016 6:47:43 AM
Ooh, doggies are chick magnets. you can make money renting her out to men. just like babies, you don't have to pay for babysitting, let your single male friends have at it. But yeah, a fish isn't really going to attract men unless its a baby shark. they're so cute, they look like little lawyers.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 100
pic of the litter
Posted: 8/22/2016 4:57:54 PM
Whatever. My son's friend has a pet duck that actually follows the friend around. (Imprinting?) When they want to pick up chicks, they take it for a walk. That thing's a babe magnet.

If I were to get a pet other than a fish, it would be a fainting goat. Or maybe a chicken so when I got tired of it I could eat it.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...