Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 101
pic of the litterPage 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I want a mini pig and a black chicken. And a pony.
Ducks make good pets. Snakes not so much
 gtomustang
Msg: 102
Putting the moan in Lisa
Posted: 8/23/2016 3:43:53 PM
women don't need a pet snake. I'll gladly send them a picture of mine. It does tricks, like sit up and beg. And make women buy dinner. As for birds, the problem is the owner starts walking the same way. But as I learned from the family I have Thanksgiving with, don't name it.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 103
Putting the moan in Lisa
Posted: 8/23/2016 5:07:08 PM
thisclose to creepy. Closer
Perhaps you missed the light hearted banter
I bet it begs
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Getting all our d!cks in a row
Posted: 8/27/2016 3:35:13 AM

“I'll gladly send them a picture of mine”

That’s just GTO’s subtle, ever-punny way of bringing things back around to the original topic.

Don’t be distressed—he only “creeps” when the moon is full…. And the ducks are out in force.
 selette_jade
Msg: 105
Putting the Moan in a Lisa
Posted: 8/27/2016 3:48:11 AM

thisclose to creepy. Closer
Perhaps you missed the light hearted banter
I bet it begs

¿Qué?
 ginghamgal
Msg: 106
Putting the Moan in a Lisa
Posted: 8/27/2016 8:57:42 AM

Ladies any of you here who like to receive them prior to meeting?

No.
 gtomustang
Msg: 107
must be d!ck hunting season
Posted: 8/27/2016 10:30:20 AM
Thanks, wearfour. I do only creep under the moonlight, I need all the illumination I can to read these #$#ing dinner menus. Stupid candlelight. Meanwhile, these days, it doesn't even sit up and beg, it just rolls over and plays dead.
 Coma_White
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 8/27/2016 11:21:47 AM

Step 1 Be reasonably charming, with a bit of insults tossed in as a sort of spice. Look up "negging" for why they do that.

Lol. That's not what "negging" is. It stands for negating your interest. Insulting someone is not negging.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/27/2016 11:36:19 AM

Ladies any of you here who like to receive them prior to meeting?

No.

Not so fast... But there is an art to it. A lady likes to see a close-up of a penis for the main profile picture - not sent in a private message.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2016 12:07:46 PM

Step 1 Be reasonably charming, with a bit of insults tossed in as a sort of spice. Look up "negging" for why they do that.

Lol. That's not what "negging" is. It stands for negating your interest. Insulting someone is not negging.

Hmmmm, Yes siree I looked it up.

"Negging is a rhetorical strategy whereby a person makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise insulting remark to another person in order to undermine his or her confidence in a way that gains approval. The term was coined and prescribed by the seduction community."
 Coma_White
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2016 2:01:00 PM

Hmmmm, Yes siree I looked it up.

"Negging is a rhetorical strategy whereby a person makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise insulting remark to another person in order to undermine his or her confidence in a way that gains approval. The term was coined and prescribed by the seduction community."

That's not what it is though. That's probably copied and pasted from someone that doesn't know what they're talking about. The word "negging" comes from negating your interest, not the word "negative". A neg can be a backhanded compliment, but the function is to negate your own interest, not lower her confidence. It's reserved for women that are used to getting a lot of male attention, so they're not even needed 99% of the time unless you're some guy that's always chasing the most beautiful woman in the club. The whole point is to act in a way that's the opposite of supplication, which is how men usually act around her. That's why some men will use "insults" like "nice nails, are they real?" It's because a regular man asking her if he can buy her a drink isn't going to talk to her like they're on the same level like that. A neg can be something as simple as "Don't worry, blondes aren't my type" or "We would never get along, we're too alike". I don't blame you for being confused about it though. A lot of people don't actually know what it is and repeat bogus information.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/27/2016 2:11:39 PM
What I find far more interesting than the technique itself is observing what sort of men study this sh*t.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/27/2016 5:03:59 PM
^^^ guessing Men with lots of time on their hands ( when not busy with another thing in their hand) hoping to find the Indiana Jones way to get a woman. :)
I see no one appreciated our****to Duck change Baby
Should have bought an F
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/27/2016 6:22:37 PM
^ I often try to change the subject. It's a seriously under-appreciated calling.
 Coma_White
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2016 11:11:57 AM

What I find far more interesting than the technique itself is observing what sort of men study this sh*t.

People have been doing it for thousands of years. Some just need to break it down more than others because they need extra help. I wouldn't question what type of people study human behaviour to become more successful, I would question people that have given up and have no desire to improve themselves instead. Isn't that more strange than someone that wants to get better at dating and wants to make a woman happy? I think it's a lot more strange if someone wants to remain a socially awkward person with no partner. It's no different than a bodybuilder copying Arnold Schwarzenegger's workout routine or an entertainer observing successful entertainers to learn what works and what doesn't work in front of a crowd.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/28/2016 12:18:01 PM
^ I think it's the insincerity that bothers me. And the trickery. And it doesn't just bother me a little. Those are my personal feelings on the matter.
 kj521
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/28/2016 12:30:00 PM
Ms. Baby.....it is the...self-serving....conscious....intentional....manipulation of emotions that is bothersome to most people.

You are not alone. :)
 Coma_White
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2016 5:14:51 PM

^ I think it's the insincerity that bothers me. And the trickery. And it doesn't just bother me a little. Those are my personal feelings on the matter.

What's insincere about it? Someone wants to get better at something, so they learn how to get better. I'm not aware of any form of trickery. If they get better at talking to women, those skills transfer to all areas of their life like speaking to their peers, doing job interviews, leading a group, conducting business, etc. There's no shame in admitting you're bad at something and learning how to get better. That doesn't make a person insincere though. It means they're proactive.
 gtomustang
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/28/2016 6:34:13 PM
and alas, what type of woman does any trickery work on, anyway? The honest person looking for a healthy relationship doesn't find negging attractive. She just thinks, "he's not interested" and goes on to the next guy. Just like the lady who says no to an offer for a date, the nice guy doesn't bother her again. she said no, end of story. but the game player, he's going to keep trying. And the woman who plays games, getting negged just makes her want to "win".

they find each other.
 kj521
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/28/2016 6:39:08 PM
Emotionally vunerable people are susceptible to these types of manipulations.

Which leads to......just because you can.....doesn't mean you should. :)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2016 6:44:54 PM

.................and alas, what type of woman does any trickery work on, anyway? The honest person looking for a healthy relationship doesn't find negging attractive.

VERY WELL written GTO, Thank you.
 Coma_White
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2016 10:41:23 PM

Emotionally vunerable people are susceptible to these types of manipulations.

Which leads to......just because you can.....doesn't mean you should. :)

Where is the manipulation?
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Dick tricks... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 8/29/2016 2:59:48 AM

“I'm not aware of any form of trickery.”

Ah… the subconscious master of the “art of seduction” (sic). :-)

I’ve always grudgingly admired guys who can actually out-trick them scurvy womenses. It’s like out-biting a shark, or out-barking a watchdog. A rare talent indeed….

(now, where’d I put that beanie…?)
 kj521
Msg: 124
Posted: 8/29/2016 4:24:50 AM
The manipulation......is the attempt to influence and persuade, in and of itself, it is neither positive nor negative.

But when the act of manipulation is predicated by a conscious.....self-serving.....intent.....using methods that exploit another's vulnerabilities.......that is a problem for me. And many in the "seduction" field do just that. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/29/2016 7:34:34 AM
You're welcome, LiR.

Manipulating the innocent isn't nice or fair. But generally, few of them are innocent, having manipulated a few themselves. I grew up trying to "Save people from themselves". Some young lady would ask me about some hot player, and i'd point out the rumors about him were true, and she didn't want any of that. But, believe it or not...she did. He was hot, and she could blame what happened on him, rather than her choices. so, she jumped right in. Or there would be a girl who thought sex equaled love. I would refuse to use that, and the next guy would jump in and jump on. She wasn't going to be saved from her notion, b/c while her belief was wrong, it was comforting to her--love was easy to get, just open your legs. Everyone else got laid, I was the guy sitting home alone knowing I didn't contribute.

Can we use people who are in the process of using themselves? If negging works on a woman who dates only to assure herself that she can win over the unwinnable....who's the person doing her wrong? is she beating us to the punch, with her unhealthy view of what a relationship should be about? i'm not arguing two wrongs make a right, i'm saying the best way to avoid being played is not to try to take away all the players, but to simply avoid being the one played. Don't fall for BS, and life gets easier and better.

Learn how to be attracted to what's real. Not the spiky haired DB in the tight Ed Hardy shirt handing out game like chocolate. If he seems a mile wide and an inch deep, why are you going home with his gym body? Is it really because his negs are so tight, or his abs?

Men as well as women like to use a relationship to cover up the work they should have done on themselves. They might not like what they see, but if they can get that person over there to like them, then its all good. But that attitude makes them an easy target for a Rules girl or a Playah. It would be far better to change their attitude and like what they see in the mirror. Then, they'll easily know if a person respects them for who they are. Because that person will do to them, only the things they do to themselves. It will be the same type of respect.

the person with good impulse control, b/c they want to avoid choices that feel good tonight but hurt later on, spot BS a mile away. They respect themselves too much to want to hurt themselves in the long term. They can also spot the person who is all flash and no substance. The person who dates like a fly fisherman, tossing the bait then pulling it away, until the fish bites quickly and without inspection.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...