Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flman2015
Msg: 151
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

It's a way to describe what men who aren't affected by physical beauty are doing.

Most, if not all, men (and women) are affected by physical beauty but, there are men and women for whom physical beauty isn't the most important thing thus making your negging thing something used by those still entirely stuck on looks.

You seem to have all the answers.

that's a good example of how talented you are at trial and error... everyone of your trials results in an error.

I'm sure you can figure it out.

There wasn't anything to figure out.. you don't even know what your own "high verbal value" words mean.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 152
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 8/31/2016 9:59:25 AM
So now negging is "playful banter"? Nah, sounds more like DB knows he doesn't stand a chance so tries to get a dig in.
I too want to see all the stats to back up your claim
*crickets chirping*
 Coma_White
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2016 10:07:53 AM

PUAs did indeed try out different tactics, saw what worked and what didn't. But as the Game pointed out in the second to last chapter, the canned lines eventually got played out on the Sunset Strip, and girls no longer fell for the questions designed to get them to feel emotions, the magic tricks, and other routines. I still get email from these people who say the Mystery Method is dead, they've found new routines that work. Assuming that's truth and not sales pitch, it suggests that there isn't a system that works flawlessly, only on certain women who don't know it yet.

That's the problem. People are doing it wrong. Repeating canned lines often fails because you have to be congruent. Someone else's dialog isn't always going to work for you. It's about the concept behind the dialog. RSD-Tyler probably has the best concepts for getting better at dating and they transfer to all areas of your life. It's still important to sharpen your social skills if they're lacking, but his focus on the inner game is what's important here. It doesn't really matter what a guy says if he doesn't rely on approval from women from for his positive emotions.

There wasn't anything to figure out.. you don't even know what your own "high verbal value" words mean.

It's not that I don't know what a term means. Nobody wants to answer questions from a rude person that barges into a conversation and demands answers for everything. People are more likely to respond to someone that is actually open to other opinions and has the ability to listen.

So now negging is "playful banter"? Nah, sounds more like DB knows he doesn't stand a chance so tries to get a dig in.
I too want to see all the stats to back up your claim
*crickets chirping*

That's what it has always been. What is it supposed to be? Who is DB? Statistics for what claim?
 kj521
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/31/2016 4:35:59 PM
"Who is DB?"

LMAO! I think I know who DB is.....may have even met him once or twice. :D

You know Mr. Coma....."negging" can have unintended effects that I bet you haven't even thought of.

For instance......I have been negged so many times....(mostly in my younger days but it still happens occasionally)....that when a man a few weeks ago said to me...."Lady.....I might date you.....if you were the last woman on Earth." Well....I knew exactly what he was doing! Sheesh! I'm not stupid! He wanted me.....bad! So....I gave him my number. Cause....heck....at my age who's got time for games. Anyday now he's gonna call. He's just playing hard to get. ;)

Yeah.....that's right! Over negging makes us even more confident! :D

Oh.....and just by the shear fact......that I have experienced "negging" goes to show you it is NOT "reserved for the top few women..." Just saying. :)

In all seriousness, Mr. Coma.....I do understand where you are coming from and do agree with some of what you say. I agree that many people could benefit from a more whole approach to improving life/social skills. But when it is solely taught for the end goal of sex.....that is where I feel the exploitation of vulnerabilities is quite possible for both the student and the target. Just my opinion.
 gtomustang
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/31/2016 8:18:27 PM
It is interesting that Tyler Durden and John Sinn et al began with Mystery and Project Hollywood and other Projects, getting a few victories before branching out on their 0wn. Science works the same way. Yet, every time I see an ad proclaiming, "you can get any woman you want", halfway down the page they also claim, "and we'll teach you to recognize when a woman is interested in you." Well, if they can teach me how to generate interest, then I don't need to recognize it--its there when I create it. Its like saying I need to recognize a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a spaghetti dinner. I don't need to recognize either--I slap two pieces of bread together with peanut butter and jelly, I have PBJ, or I pour spaghetti sauce over cooked spaghetti, I only have a spaghetti dinner, I don't have PBJ.

Still, if they say they got the winning formula, then come back later and admit it wasn't and they have a new one...what's to say they're right the second or third or fourth time? were they wrong before when their program seemed to work, or did their prey just catch on to it? Edison mentioned all his failed attempts to make a lightbulb weren't failures, he just had to find out what a lightbulb wasn't, before he could find out what it was.

Inner game can transfer over to other aspects of life. You can fake it until you learn how to make it (or just get Peter-Principled into position). A few of the PUA followed the footsteps of Eban Pagan and went into business (Christian Hudson admits he failed at his text program). There are ideas about making the sale that cross over. And there are ones like Adam Gilad promoting a carpe diem lifestyle of grandness. Don't just go after the 10, go after anything in life you want--world travel, start your own internet business and work no longer, et cetera. i'm not looking to throw out the baby with the bath water here.

while some might figure out that DB is a d'bag, those interested in Real Social Dynamics I guess could start here and throw in their own two cents:

http://articles.rsdnation.com/articles/
 Coma_White
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2016 9:44:36 PM

You know Mr. Coma....."negging" can have unintended effects that I bet you haven't even thought of.

For instance......I have been negged so many times....(mostly in my younger days but it still happens occasionally)....that when a man a few weeks ago said to me...."Lady.....I might date you.....if you were the last woman on Earth." Well....I knew exactly what he was doing! Sheesh! I'm not stupid! He wanted me.....bad! So....I gave him my number. Cause....heck....at my age who's got time for games. Anyday now he's gonna call. He's just playing hard to get. ;)

Yeah.....that's right! Over negging makes us even more confident! :D

That's kind of the point. I'm sure you had a better time engaging with playful banter than entertaining some guy coming up to you and saying: "You're beautiful, let me buy you a drink." There's no real push and pull dynamic there. For many women, those guys get lost in the white noise of drinks and compliments. It's also important to remember every guy isn't reading pick up material. A lot of joking around is just joking around because they like to joke around and have fun.

Oh.....and just by the shear fact......that I have experienced "negging" goes to show you it is NOT "reserved for the top few women..." Just saying. :)

That's what it's intended for because a man should be able to get interest from women in general if he's not terrible at dating. I'm definitely not saying people don't use it on all women, but it was originally designed for women that get hit on non stop and automatically snub guys.

In all seriousness, Mr. Coma.....I do understand where you are coming from and do agree with some of what you say. I agree that many people could benefit from a more whole approach to improving life/social skills. But when it is solely taught for the end goal of sex.....that is where I feel the exploitation of vulnerabilities is quite possible for both the student and the target. Just my opinion.

It's not taught just for the end of goal of sex though. A teacher is never going to say: "If you go home with a beautiful woman, you must not get into a relationship with her, EVER!" You can do whatever they want. They just show you how to communicate your best qualities. It doesn't matter if the result is a phone number, a dinner date, a one night stand, a relationship, etc. The problem is, men and women have been exploiting each other without pick up teachers and students for centuries. A person that wants to get laid is going to push for that no matter what he knows.

It is interesting that Tyler Durden and John Sinn et al began with Mystery and Project Hollywood and other Projects, getting a few victories before branching out on their 0wn. Science works the same way. Yet, every time I see an ad proclaiming, "you can get any woman you want", halfway down the page they also claim, "and we'll teach you to recognize when a woman is interested in you." Well, if they can teach me how to generate interest, then I don't need to recognize it--its there when I create it. Its like saying I need to recognize a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a spaghetti dinner. I don't need to recognize either--I slap two pieces of bread together with peanut butter and jelly, I have PBJ, or I pour spaghetti sauce over cooked spaghetti, I only have a spaghetti dinner, I don't have PBJ.

I disagree with that. They can teach you how to generate interest, but not every woman is going to get you. And some women are going to show signs of interest before you expect them to. Being able to recognize them would be helpful for most men. I think men in general are clueless about subtle cues from women. I know I've missed my share of them.

Still, if they say they got the winning formula, then come back later and admit it wasn't and they have a new one...what's to say they're right the second or third or fourth time? were they wrong before when their program seemed to work, or did their prey just catch on to it? Edison mentioned all his failed attempts to make a lightbulb weren't failures, he just had to find out what a lightbulb wasn't, before he could find out what it was.

You're right, it is kind of like science. You get a working system and then you update it when new information is found.

Inner game can transfer over to other aspects of life. You can fake it until you learn how to make it (or just get Peter-Principled into position). A few of the PUA followed the footsteps of Eban Pagan and went into business (Christian Hudson admits he failed at his text program). There are ideas about making the sale that cross over. And there are ones like Adam Gilad promoting a carpe diem lifestyle of grandness. Don't just go after the 10, go after anything in life you want--world travel, start your own internet business and work no longer, et cetera. i'm not looking to throw out the baby with the bath water here.

RSD Tyler has a lot of useful ideas that transfer into every area of life. One of them main ones being shifting from being in your head to group think. Most social problems come from being in your head versus being part of the group.
 gtomustang
Msg: 157
Posted: 9/2/2016 7:07:29 AM
"I disagree with that. They can teach you how to generate interest, but not every woman is going to get you. And some women are going to show signs of interest before you expect them to. Being able to recognize them would be helpful for most men. I think men in general are clueless about subtle cues from women. I know I've missed my share of them. "

>>>I'm not sure a guy can make a woman think something she isn't already inclined to think. I might get her to notice my personality, which she may have overlooked in her search for physical appearance, but that might end up with us as friends. She might not get me literally,b/c I'm not as interested in her as she is in me. Or she might not get me b/c she's not looking for someone like me. Sometimes I will be what she's looking for, in which case, my foot is already in the door. Anyone who's done their homework and looked at the videos, might decide that the general consensus of RSD is "be noticeable", don't stand there like Poindexter. Have the inner game to go up and just say anything, don't worry if its obnoxious. They aren't trying to be a real DB, just be close to one. Engaging, is more important in that first second than what you use to engage. And if that's the attitude, then yes, it attracts a certain type of woman. now she just has to decide, make you friend or lover.

"one of the things RSD offers is shifting from being in your head to group think"

>>>well, I define "group think" differently :). but yes, it is about social dynamics. From what i can tell so far, its about penetrating a group and being instantly accepted by them, in order to make the woman more comfortable about what comes next. for some of the teachers, its an escalation to sexual talk, to find out if you're wasting your time or not. to me, that means looking for attraction, not creating it. seeing if there is a foot in the door.
 gtomustang
Msg: 158
Posted: 9/2/2016 12:06:32 PM
One of the reasons I love Neil Strauss' book, "The Game", is that its the rise and fall of a micro kingdom. Old heroes of the PUA are replaced by a new one, who takes the author along for the ride, and the author gets to watch the new king get replaced. One of the factors is Tyler Durden, creator of RSD, who doesn't act very social. He uses his humor to win people over, but when he splits from the group, he takes their ideas (page 238) and then later, subverts the group from within. Like the b1tich some ladies had to share a dorm with, he chips away at the least loyal, and moves things up into a "you're with me, or you're with the other group, there is no middle ground" until the other group cedes ground and moves out, leaving behind bad blood with everyone.

Tyler admits in his videos, he teaches how to be the "amusing ***hole". He's great for those who can naturally be a cold-calling salesman--you don't have to be polite, you just have to be liked enough to not get kicked out. He admits, some of his conquests came b/c the woman was bored--it was 3am,he was still around, and she doesn't mind having sex just for the sake of having sex. one of the favored topics is, don't wimp out, keep up with the program...likely b/c not everyone wants to sell themselves to strangers, burst into their conversation.

For some, "inner game" isn't something they merely have to find, available in everyone. its something they have to create in order to get a certain type of woman.
 Coma_White
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2016 12:50:41 PM

>>>I'm not sure a guy can make a woman think something she isn't already inclined to think. I might get her to notice my personality, which she may have overlooked in her search for physical appearance, but that might end up with us as friends. She might not get me literally,b/c I'm not as interested in her as she is in me. Or she might not get me b/c she's not looking for someone like me. Sometimes I will be what she's looking for, in which case, my foot is already in the door. Anyone who's done their homework and looked at the videos, might decide that the general consensus of RSD is "be noticeable", don't stand there like Poindexter. Have the inner game to go up and just say anything, don't worry if its obnoxious. They aren't trying to be a real DB, just be close to one. Engaging, is more important in that first second than what you use to engage. And if that's the attitude, then yes, it attracts a certain type of woman. now she just has to decide, make you friend or lover.

I don't think what they do is even close to being a "DB" as you put it. They're having fun and being social, which is what people are normally supposed to do. I don't think it attracts a certain type of women, I think knowing how to communicate your best qualities and coming across as non needy is beneficial to all women. There's no guarantee that certain women are going to be into you as a lover, but the odds go up dramatically if you know which basic mistakes to avoid and you can recognize the signs. A lot of men are oblivious to interest from women and drop the ball so the attraction never develops in the first place.

>>>well, I define "group think" differently :). but yes, it is about social dynamics. From what i can tell so far, its about penetrating a group and being instantly accepted by them, in order to make the woman more comfortable about what comes next. for some of the teachers, its an escalation to sexual talk, to find out if you're wasting your time or not. to me, that means looking for attraction, not creating it. seeing if there is a foot in the door.

I think they do build attraction by presenting themselves as self amused and preselected. Some guys can even be really good at knowing what to say, but their body language says "reject me." What I mean by group think is that people get stuck in their head and think "What is she thinking about me? What is the group thinking about me"? Etc. It's better to be part of the group in your mentality, as in letting go and having fun instead of focusing on yourself.

One of the reasons I love Neil Strauss' book, "The Game", is that its the rise and fall of a micro kingdom. Old heroes of the PUA are replaced by a new one, who takes the author along for the ride, and the author gets to watch the new king get replaced. One of the factors is Tyler Durden, creator of RSD, who doesn't act very social. He uses his humor to win people over, but when he splits from the group, he takes their ideas (page 238) and then later, subverts the group from within. Like the b1tich some ladies had to share a dorm with, he chips away at the least loyal, and moves things up into a "you're with me, or you're with the other group, there is no middle ground" until the other group cedes ground and moves out, leaving behind bad blood with everyone.

It is a great book. I think the outer game stuff is still relevant. It helps to have knowledge of it. If you only know inner game and nothing about inner game, I think you won't do as well as someone that knows both.

Tyler admits in his videos, he teaches how to be the "amusing ***hole". He's great for those who can naturally be a cold-calling salesman--you don't have to be polite, you just have to be liked enough to not get kicked out. He admits, some of his conquests came b/c the woman was bored--it was 3am,he was still around, and she doesn't mind having sex just for the sake of having sex. one of the favored topics is, don't wimp out, keep up with the program...likely b/c not everyone wants to sell themselves to strangers, burst into their conversation.

I think he uses that term because a lot of people say "women don't like nice guys, they like ***holes". He just means someone that's not a spineless jellyfish. You're right though, half of the battle is being at the right place at the right time and being interested in the women. He's right that a person should not give up. People that give up on sports never get better at sports. Same goes for anything in life.

For some, "inner game" isn't something they merely have to find, available in everyone. its something they have to create in order to get a certain type of woman.

I'm not sure what you mean. A lot of men are really needy and aren't aware of how they are sabotaging themselves.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 160
Posted: 9/2/2016 1:11:57 PM
goodness when you meet a woman she is just that - not big blue.
Consider dating like a game of chess. Unless you suck ole donkey dik playing =
See, I brought the thread back on topic. :/
I now get to see DPs not sent to me, thanks Tinder and GFs.
The one guy was pretty amazing. LOL
No short comings
I love puns
 Coma_White
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2016 1:56:48 PM

goodness when you meet a woman she is just that - not big blue.
Consider dating like a game of chess. Unless you suck ole donkey dik playing =
See, I brought the thread back on topic. :/

That's the problem. A lot of men are either really bad at dating or are okay at dating and want to get better. Some guys have anxiety problems or other emotional problems that hurt their social life. Some guys are okay at dating but want to get better so they have options. It's a very healthy thing in both cases. Like you said, women are just women, and that's what a lot of men don't realize. They put them on a pedestal because they don't see much value in themselves and they never learned how to socialize properly. As men are generally the ones that have to approach women, it can be pretty damaging to a man if he is overcome with anxiety and doesn't know how to get passed it.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2016 2:34:42 PM

so we ignore the number of times we see what we expect--a handsome guy gets the attractive lady. In his book The Game, Neil Strauss points out that many of the PUA teachers he met weren't ugly. His first one, Mystery, was tall, attractive, and mostly importantly, narcistic. the women he got, weren't exactly Pollyanna.

But Strauss isn't a notably attractive guy. He made himself as attractive as he could be. Bald, pretty short -- but very stylish. Looks like a not-quite-as-good-looking-Howie-Mandell, without the fame. But yes, in the end -- looks Matters A Lot. However, if you're willing to strike out a lot, it can end up 'just' resulting as a low batting average if you lack the looks. Thing is, most people don't like striking out too much, hence "This doesn't work! They act like it works 95% of the time!"
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 163
Posted: 9/2/2016 4:05:39 PM
Would it be OK to send dik-dik pics?
 peakyblinders123
Msg: 164
Posted: 9/2/2016 11:47:34 PM
This PUA shit is a load of nonsense

You are either attractive to a women or not

Why overcomplicate things

Im a 4/10 at best- if I start "negging" or doing stupid shit, I will be seen as a horrible arrogant guy, and I wont even get to have much female friends- then my chances will really be over

Im just gonna act normal, talk to women without any expectation and be honest with them, if it happens great!, if they dont find me attractive, then nothing personal, no bitterness- thanks and goodbye and good luck:)
 Maleman999
Msg: 165
Posted: 9/3/2016 6:28:31 AM

Would it be OK to send dik-dik pics?

Are you talking about sending pictures of Richard Nixon?
Oops. He was Tricky D1cky.
 Coma_White
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2016 1:20:16 PM

Why overcomplicate things

Im a 4/10 at best- if I start "negging" or doing stupid shit, I will be seen as a horrible arrogant guy, and I wont even get to have much female friends- then my chances will really be over

Im just gonna act normal, talk to women without any expectation and be honest with them, if it happens great!, if they dont find me attractive, then nothing personal, no bitterness- thanks and goodbye and good luck:)

Sorry, but you're arguing against evidence, and you can't do that. The great thing about the "pick up" or social dynamics community is that people all over the world are testing things and comparing their results with each other. It's not just some theory that some dude in his basement came up with while smelling his own farts. There's no reason why you would be seen as a "horrible arrogant guy" if you got better at socializing, flirting, and engaging in playful banter with women. Pretty much every man can develop better body language, better vocal tonality, a better attitude, etc. Calling something nonsense because you don't personally like it or wouldn't want to invest time into it is nonsense.
 gtomustang
Msg: 167
Posted: 9/3/2016 6:46:32 PM
There is a chapter in Strauss' book where he goes to a place and gets treated well and finds out later he was confused for the singer Moby. Are there women who will sleep with someone they consider even a minor celebrity? sure. Do they share that mindset with, say, most of the women here? I argue not. NS in his book, picks up porn stars and strippers and LA club girls. Is their sexual liberty shared with most women's view concerning casual sex? I'd argue no, its only certain women. In his book, he attracts Cortney Love during her period of falling apart and Brittney Spears' period of confusion. Were these singers attracted, or looking for a life preserver and he came off as being more grounded than the syncophants?

i'm not trying to put down PUA, I think they work on certain people who are already looking for something--and the PUA knows to provide what they are looking for in a guy. They are simply getting a foot in the door, creating a situation that is their's to lose. And some women do indeed love the DB, b/c they just don't recognize it as being DB. Its just their humor, and that's cool (in one video, a teacher says one way to break into a group of strangers is to point at someone dancing and go, "Wow, she does have cottage cheese ass". He admits "it sounds rude, but hey, women talk that way, get over it". And for certain women, yes, he's correct. Donald Trump isn't doing so bad with this process, either).

Not every woman wants the same thing in a guy. Hence, most of the PUA advice is, indeed, ask out a lot, play the odds. The ad will say "you can get anyone" when in reality, they will admit in program that success is 20% to maybe 50% inside a strip club. not that saying that will get them a lot of customers, but PUA tactics beat the proverbial standing on a street corner and asking every woman, "will you sleep with me?"

Is it good to learn how to become a self promoting cold call salesman? It sure does transfer to other fields, noticeably, business. Entertainers don't get gigs waiting for the phone to ring with someone who might have heard good things about them. craftsmen too busy in their shop whittling down their backload of customers, only got that way from being everywhere they could years ago, drumming up leads.

its true, one should give an idea a test drive. Before you jump off a roof and flap your arms, please let us know :) No, seriously, there is a way to be seen as that "jerk who won't leave us alone" (there is a video on how to deal with "white knights", establishment employees who might try to chase away someone driving away customers) and that's if the audience isn't receptive. Are we responsible for someone else's opinion of us? well, perhaps...yes and no.

again, i'm not saying its 100% bad, that its always going to end in flames, I was only quoting those who were there personally, saying there was something underlying it all (and Project Hollywood had a few students leave, saying it wasn't for them and didn't feel natural once Tyler and Papa started building RSD inside). It can work on certain people, like all sales tactics. It can give them what they, individually, are looking for in life. it works for them, by working on them.
 peakyblinders123
Msg: 168
Posted: 9/4/2016 2:46:25 AM
Getting better at socialising- is what every normal person does as he matures- no need for the fancy PUA name. Negging wont help. I invest time in going on dating sites, getting to know people, going out my comfort zone, but "negging" is nonsense
 flman2015
Msg: 169
Posted: 9/4/2016 10:21:52 AM

You got that right. One of the many beauties of truth is its simplicity.

I have no doubt that, whether or not they are attracted to you, women will find your approach a refreshing one.

but you're arguing against evidence,

411: your dreams are not evidence.

Pretty much every man can develop better body language, better vocal tonality, a better attitude, etc.

It's nice to see you recognize you could make progress in the attitude department... it is obvious that one of those areas would be to give real compliments instead of fake ones to make yourself feel less insecure.

Nobody wants to answer questions from a rude person...

Particularly when they don't have the answer because they simply made up some nice sounding nonsense they cannot support. I realize that you consider it rude to point out facts to you but, that isn't the accepted definition of rude. Consider working on that too.

"negging" is nonsense

^^^ learn that and you'll be developing that better attitude you previously mentioned. Say "Brexit" to negging.
 Heffelump
Msg: 170
Posted: 9/4/2016 10:29:40 AM
I suspect the techniques do work for guys that buy into it wholeheartedly.

Confidence is probably the single top factor in determining dating success for guys. If a guy believes he has the secret formula he will be confident, and it doesn't matter what crap comes out of his mouth. It's not going to work all the time, but it will work much better than looking longingly across the room.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 171
Posted: 9/4/2016 11:40:08 AM
Well NS can say he picked up models and strippers all he wants, doesn't make it true.
Moby is hardly a minor Celebrity
PUA sounds like something kids play with sticks and marbles
 Coma_White
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2016 2:08:05 PM

Getting better at socialising- is what every normal person does as he matures- no need for the fancy PUA name. Negging wont help. I invest time in going on dating sites, getting to know people, going out my comfort zone, but "negging" is nonsense

No, a lot of people get worse at socializing as they get older. Their underlying problems can get worse over time if they don't deal with them. If they spend more and more time alone and develop social anxiety, there's no way they will get better at socializing. Unfortunately, you're wrong about negging too. The evidence proves that it does work. People would have stopped using it a long time ago if it didn't yield results. The fact is that "negging" is simply something that naturally takes place between a woman that gets a lot of male attention and a man that isn't acting like the typical guy that buys her a drink. All they're doing it breaking down successful behaviour and teaching it to people that aren't good with women.

again, i'm not saying its 100% bad, that its always going to end in flames, I was only quoting those who were there personally, saying there was something underlying it all (and Project Hollywood had a few students leave, saying it wasn't for them and didn't feel natural once Tyler and Papa started building RSD inside). It can work on certain people, like all sales tactics. It can give them what they, individually, are looking for in life. it works for them, by working on them.

For me, what makes sense the most is knowing both inner and outer game. It's no different than breaking down any other type of behaviour. In the end, it's better for the women too. It's better to have men that aren't needy and seeking approval. Lots of men come on this message board and ask for tips regarding their profile, their second date, their text messages, etc, and that's no different.
 peakyblinders123
Msg: 173
Posted: 9/4/2016 2:11:04 PM
Negging might work on some 18 year old immature shallow slut... but try that to a 25 year old lady who is looking for the love of her life and is ambitious......

Exactly
 Coma_White
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2016 4:57:26 PM

Negging might work on some 18 year old immature shallow slut... but try that to a 25 year old lady who is looking for the love of her life and is ambitious......

Age has nothing to do with it. You're not understanding what it is. It's just breaking down how men talk to women that get a lot of male attention. Really, any kind of playful banter or flirting is better than "You are pretty, let me buy you a drink." That approach gets placed in the same category as every other boring man she's not into. Even if you're not after that type of girl, it's not bad to flirt with a romantic interest. You have this strange idea that people don't joke around once they turn 19.
 gtomustang
Msg: 175
Posted: 9/4/2016 5:57:49 PM
I believe there are a few ladies here--Ouija, Whatsa, Le Pew, etc--who can joke and banter. But would negging work on them? I've never met them, but based on what they post...i'm thinking it wouldn't have the desired effect on them. They'd let it slide by, or be turned off by it, or something else, but it wouldn't make them want to prove value. Maybe i'm totally wrong, only their friends know for sure. Their friends might bust balls every now and then, but some average looking stranger they just met?

The neg works to bring a girl back down to earth...but first, she has to have her sense of self inflated. Does a humble woman take a humbling comment like a neg, and do anything with it? She's already got her feet on the ground and an honest opinion of herself. Tell her your grandma has something she's wearing, and she might just say, "um, yeah, ok, stranger...cool" and go back to her drink. If she doesn't feel she has anything to prove, she's just chillin'....your request for her to DHV (demonstrate higher value) just landed on deaf ears. She's chillin' and you look like any other guy she could pick up with an offer of free sex.

does that mean these ladies are boring and unsexy? Not automatically. They could be women with healthy attitudes about dating and sex and be fun in bed and not an embarrassment at a party. They might actually be a gal really worth dating, not just serial dating.

i'll agree, we can get worse at socializing as we get older. As kids, we're forced together in school or our neighborhoods or play dates. If we get rejected by teen peers b/c they are immature, we all get older and (hopefully) mature, and maybe we get seen in a different light. The women burned out on bad boys maybe now wants structure. But we're like the proverbial elephant held back by that thin cord we couldn't break when we were a baby elephant.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...