Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dating Someone That Has Nothing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carolann0308
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Dating Someone That Has NothingPage 4 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

And I am already working for free as it is, doing my freelance writing and photography for the music industry, working with bands, record labels, publicists and what not. So why go forth and continue working FOR FREE at other places? Thats pointless. [quote/]

Why do you not get paid for freelancing? If your 'work' has actual value to the people you are sharing it with, then you should be paid. Are you being solicited for writing and photography? If so, then you should speak to a lawyer to protect your work or at the very least set your business up as an LLC (very inexpensive) and start a simple website promoting your services. You can pass out business cards to all your contacts and hopefully bring in a small income.

I have to agree with the poster above, either you are not being truthful with yourself about the extent of your disabilities or you are just making excuses for your failure to launch. Your parents are 60, you need to at the very least discuss how you will live as an independent adult when they pass away. If they are supporting you 100% then you should be doing most of the cooking, cleaning and yard work. Earning your keep important if you refuse to get a job.
 carolann0308
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Dating Someone That Has Nothing
Posted: 8/18/2016 10:04:39 AM
Is that your website or is everything you post complete BS? Get help
 Scaretale
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2016 10:28:52 AM

This is what I would bring to the table in a relationship and what I would offer a guy to motivate him to gall in love with me -

Love
Spirit
Romance
Stability
Loyalty
A person of faith
Intellectual
Sense of Humour
Playful
Loyalty

Those are great things to bring to the table...if you're in High School.

The fact is...at 30+, single people want someone to share a life with. That means shared responsibilities like family, chores, bills, etc.

No way in hell do I even think about dating someone who has no motivation to get a job, and actually tries to justify being lazy and unmotivated. The reason why so many jobs require a degree is because it shows that the candidate had SOME motivation to actually finish something they start.

Healthy, motivated, balanced people attract, and want to be with, other healthy, motivated, balanced people. We date our equals.

You're never going to find a healthy stable guy, because you yourself are not healthy and stable and capable of sustaining a decent life for yourself. You will only attract users and bad men.
 nataly66687
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/19/2016 3:01:33 PM
No you are WRONG. I do have motivation, in my freelance writing and photography, I love what I do, I just wish it would pay and it rarely ever does. And I have found a guy that likes me for me and wants me for me. He accepts I am a virgin and I am waiting until marriage to have sex he is fine by all of that. This guy knows I do not work but I am looking for work. And I would bring responsibilities to the relationship and the family, the family being me and my partner, because neither one of us wants kids, so thats off the table. And I could be a house wife and clean house, I already do so at my parents, so doing it for my partner when I live with him during that time, is what I would do and I would do it because I cared and loved him. I know how to clean house, I can clean the rest room, whip down the corners in the bathroom, kitchen, wash the dishes, mop the floor, sweep, dust, vacuum, clean the yard, do yard work, water the yard, gardening, I know how to do all of that and have done that so thats what I can bring to the table. I may not know how to cook that well but this guy can cook and doesn't mind doing that portion, and working/driving. I also know how to do the laundry and iron clothes as well.
 moxiplus
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/19/2016 3:32:10 PM
[QUOTE] I know how to clean house, I can clean the rest room, whip down the corners in the bathroom, kitchen, wash the dishes, mop the floor, sweep, dust, vacuum, clean the yard, do yard work, water the yard, gardening, I know how to do all of that and have done that so thats what I can bring to the table. I may not know how to cook that well but this guy can cook and doesn't mind doing that portion, and working/driving. I also know how to do the laundry and iron clothes as well.[/QUOTE]

So the only issue is your cost. Would you be less expensive than a competent cleaning lady? That would be my biggest concern.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/19/2016 5:06:50 PM
Smells like a troll.

That or part of some nerds term paper in gender studies...
 aintnodeal
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2016 8:29:52 PM

I do have motivation, in my freelance writing and photography, I love what I do, I just wish it would pay and it rarely ever does. And I have found a guy that likes me for me and wants me for me. He accepts I am a virgin and I am waiting until marriage to have sex he is fine by all of that.

If that is indeed true, what's the point of this thread? Why are you asking this question if you've got it all figured out? Why aren't you marrying this guy ASAP. Next time you get in the car, tell him to drive to the county office to get married. Bring a suitcase so you never have to go back to your parents. The time to act is NOW.
 nataly66687
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/19/2016 9:13:28 PM
The point of this thread, was this, IF you were single, on a dating website, and you found someone you liked, and they told you, they lived at home, did not drive, and did not work, would you still date them, or would you instantly cut them off?
 aintnodeal
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2016 1:31:59 AM
And the general consensus of an answer is: Prepared to be CUT OFF.
But you have not accepted this wisdom from the gallery and constantly try to argue that you are somehow gifted and unique and people won't treat you that way - despite the fact you admit that you've been treated that way be many people already. I can only conclude that you're looking for some kind of moon magic... if you don't follow the advice given, it's pointless to ask for it.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Dating Someone who thinks she has nothing
Posted: 8/20/2016 4:37:29 AM

And I have found a guy that likes me for me and wants me for me. He accepts I am a virgin and I am waiting until marriage to have sex he is fine by all of that. This guy knows I do not work but I am looking for work. And I would bring responsibilities to the relationship and the family, the family being me and my partner, because neither one of us wants kids, so thats off the table.

All this insight into her imaginary relationship and they haven't even shared a kiss yet. Do people really have such a vivid imagination at 28? Then again, I've seen the OP's 'cosplay'...
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2016 4:49:17 AM
No I wouldn't date someone who didn't work. Ime most men wont date women who don't work. only exception is if thwy have a child together, even then both usually go back to work as soon as the child/ren are old enough.

You said you wouldn't do voluntary work but appear to be working for nothing. What's the difference?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2016 7:31:22 AM

You said you wouldn't do voluntary work but appear to be working for nothing. What's the difference?

Voluntary work doesn't generally get you free entry to gigs... ;D
 nataly66687
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/20/2016 9:42:34 AM
Well people should learn to accept you for you. Whether you work or not, or drive or not, or live at home or not. Learn to accept the person for who they are flaws and all.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2016 9:46:15 AM
No doubt.

This goes for everybody. The people trying to date you, and the people you're trying to date. You are who you are, and they are who they are.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/20/2016 10:08:24 AM
With you there are way too many flaws with nothing positive. Yes I agree with you, you are a loser. Only someone who has nothing going for him what so ever will go for you. But you seem to want the guys that do have a life.
I can see a guy who is bored would date you for the sole reason to see if he got enough game to get you in bed and then dump you. That's the only reason I see for dating you as a challenge to bed you.
Any guy would look at you as someone who will drag him down and keep him down. You are looking for a free ticket for someone to support you when your parents die.
If your pics were any good then you would have gotten paid for it. If your writing were any good you would have gotten paid for that too. So guess what you are not as good as you keep thinking. Its like a 3 year old who paints on a white printer paper and thinks its a master piece.
Reading some of the excuses you posted on here, for what you are. I think your parents should have had child services teach them how to take care of kids. Yes they do that as many people have no idea what they are doing.
I hope you never breed. It would be like that comedy movie where only stupid people left alive cause they keep breeding.
On the other hand its hard to believe that this post is not a troll. You come across way too stupid.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2016 10:21:41 AM

This goes for everybody. The people trying to date you, and the people you're trying to date. You are who you are, and they are who they are.

I Yam What I Yam & Dats What I Yam!
 Blackwood85
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2016 6:21:08 PM

Working for free is basically volunteer work and unpaid internships, unless the people she's working for, have great networking skills it's not doing shit and internships aren't just for students plenty of people looking to do a career change and need practical experience do paid internships for a small fee, the internet is your friend. Plenty of ways to do startups hell just being a 28 year old who's unemployed should get you some kind of unemployment benefit. When I was 25/26 still living with my parents I hated being broke and did everything possible not to be broke, nothing worse than being an adult and not be able to do the things you want because there's no income and transportation.
 sweetnessandright
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/21/2016 7:04:30 AM
"On the other hand it's hard to believe that this post is not a troll. You come across way too stupid."

I agree. I think a "normal" person would have run away from here by now.

Many pets bring more to the table than this girl does. I can get more than what she offers from my Bichon and $100.00 a week for my cleaning lady with far less hastle.
 nataly66687
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/21/2016 9:36:09 AM
Do you have proof a 28 year old can get unemployment for not working at all, I don't believe that.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/21/2016 10:19:21 AM

Well people should learn to accept you for you. Whether you work or not, or drive or not, or live at home or not. Learn to accept the person for who they are flaws and all.

Utopian ideology, and a waste of time. The truth is that in the dating world, no one is obligated to accept anyone's flaws; everyone is entitled to have their own deal-breakers---this includes you. Learn to accept that.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2016 10:30:32 AM
You cannot get unemployment if you never worked at all. At least not in any states I ever worked in.
 south_city
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/21/2016 10:51:47 AM

The point of this thread, was this, IF you were single, on a dating website, and you found someone you liked, and they told you, they lived at home, did not drive, and did not work, would you still date them, or would you instantly cut them off?

Most people probably wouldn't date someone if this situation. Although some people might date an extremely attractive person with these conditions .

Many pets bring more to the table than this girl does. I can get more than what she offers from my Bichon and $100.00 a week for my cleaning lady with far less hastle.

That's a harsh statement.
 cindi_rella
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/21/2016 10:56:40 AM
^^Msg 98. Yes I believe this is true. Unemployment is based on previous earnings. If you havent worked, you are not eligible. You can contact the unemployment office to get help with job services or training but not for $$$.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/21/2016 11:27:47 AM
I am not feeling the least bit sorry for Ms " has nothing" Perez, I have done the research
Resumes

Check out Natalie's World! -www.nataliezworld.com
Natalie Perez Check out Natalie's World! -www.nataliezworld.com
Position: Assistant Editor at FaceDown Media Magazine, Volunteer Writer at Revolver Magazine, Writer/Photographer at Metal Maniacs Magazine, Writer/Photographer at All Access Magazine, Music Journalist at Natalie's World

Industry: Music

Work history:
FaceDown Media Magazine
Assistant Editorsince Aug 2013
Revolver Magazine
Volunteer Writersince Jul 2012
Metal Maniacs Magazine
Writer/Photographersince Nov 2009
All Access Magazine
Writer/Photographersince Dec 2008
Natalie's World
Music Journalistsince Dec 2007

Education:
Herbert Hoover High School
Diaploma, English, Journalism 2003 - 2007

Account Management Intern- Los Angeles at Attack!

Images avail match.
 nataly66687
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/21/2016 12:28:50 PM
Where did you find this info?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dating Someone That Has Nothing