Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dating Someone That Has Nothing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 151
Dating Someone That Has NothingPage 7 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
^ Right? Every time there's a clean person on the bus, I'm rubbing up all over him. I never make eye contact though, as if I'm completely oblivious.

My sister got thin on acid reflux syndrome. I'm thinking of talking to the Doctor about getting me some of that.
 moogatr√łn
Msg: 152
Dating Someone That Has Nothing
Posted: 8/24/2016 2:13:17 PM
Unbelievable. And here some of you imbeciles are defending the snickering little trickster. She thrives on this attention, and is laughing at your expense all the way to the bank (six figures easy). DONT FEED THE TROLL.

Check out the views on the YouTube videos you listed and you will see the counts are far too low to even begin to make any money. But yet you felt it necessary to make a troll post. So very uncool GlassArmonica.

And for the record...
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2016 2:55:09 PM

Keeps going back to all her threads to keep them alive...

Indeed. Full of contradictions is our OP. I wonder how she squares her listening to devil music (her words, not mine) with her Christian sensibilities.

Something is out of whack, even if she is just an attention seeker.
 GlassArmonica
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/24/2016 5:10:54 PM

You've all been had. Newsflash: Natalie is a Master level troll!
Apparently she has been trolling people online for years now for kicks and clicks and is raking it in as a music journalist.

She has interviewed HUNDREDS of A-LIST musicians throughout her twenties and is playing everyone here for a total fool. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

Just 2 out of the hundreds of world famous musician interviews on her youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wNR9wB-9KM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_1ccfWHTvk

And here, she successfully trolls two veteran music industry insiders on their radio show getting them to all but lose their bowels,
as they take the bait time & again and obliviously obsess over her sophisticated trolling throughout 5 different show segments:
https://youtu.be/hgBGPTgvsCg?t=17m13s
https://youtu.be/Z6qPsPz8FSY?t=1m15s
https://youtu.be/pnLdwrnJvKI?t=7m55s
https://youtu.be/k9J4ftyQN5E?t=45s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz-tB2BBPT8

Unbelievable. And here some of you imbeciles are defending the snickering little trickster. She thrives on this attention, and is laughing at your expense all the way to the bank (six figures easy) ... DONT FEED THE TROLL

How are any of the above assertions trolling? They are merely stating the truth.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/24/2016 5:31:03 PM

I'd date someone who had nothing as long as he asked me for the same~
 selette_jade
Msg: 156
Posted: 8/24/2016 8:01:59 PM

Unbelievable. And here some of you imbeciles are defending the snickering little trickster.

How are any of the above assertions trolling? They are merely stating the truth.

Your assertion that others here in the forum are imbeciles makes your post that of a troll.
 south_city
Msg: 157
Posted: 8/25/2016 6:59:57 AM

If you start a thread, you should be willing to take all responses, regardless of whether or not you agree with them. My advice to you is to either develop a thicker skin and learn to ignore the responses you think are cruel, or better yet, stop creating threads.

I agree with having thick skin. But at the same time, there is a difference between constructive criticism and being outright rude. The latter is uncalled for. I'm talking about the POF forums in general. Not just this particular thread.
 EatLiftLaugh
Msg: 158
Posted: 8/25/2016 7:22:51 AM
Mental illness is real.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 159
Posted: 8/25/2016 10:33:19 AM
I'm fvckin' losing it man.

Coming apart..

Mr. Mcgee...don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 160
Posted: 8/25/2016 1:22:47 PM
^ Don't fight it, just go with it.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2016 2:09:33 PM

Apparently she has been trolling people online for years now for kicks and clicks and is raking it in as a music journalist.

Raking in Experience? Yes. Raking in dough? Ummmm, lol, no. My brother's friend was a movie critic & music reviewer & restaurant reviewer & had a late night local radio show in a nice-sized city up in MI... never made much money at all. With newspapers though, revenue has Dropped, so that had something to do with it. Just because you have your name known on a YouTube heavy metal place making fun of ya living with your mom, But known on there due to great experience & exposure in what you do -- doesn't mean you're making a decent living or even a living, especially when it's out of hobby.

I don't think it's fair to critique OP as masquerading as someone she's not. I don't see any evidence of that.

However, I do see what she has done as Very Good, and only shows us (and should show her) that she isn't unemployable for a decent job. I think it exposes the way she grew up and how her parents see/treat/view her as shaping her too much, to not go down the road of making a life for themselves in solid post-25 yo adult-hood. I can understand OP's POV, as that's how she was brought up... but she should look in the mirror and realize she has a lot more potential in that range that she thinks and is told by others.

And certainly if you can do that, you're more than capable of getting an Associates degree. I think OP is just conditioned that she doesn't have to, and conditioned it wouldn't be a good avenue... but as one of those radio guys referred to when critique/goofing on OP, don't listen to your mom. OP, you're over 25, and all this has shown is that you are more capable than you claim or think you are capable of. Run with it! It doesn't mean you have to aim to be a white collar career gal in a big city, no. But to migrate to be able to be Independent can only help you, including finding matches, etc. It's good all around. Otherwise, you're short-changing yourself.
 nataly66687
Msg: 162
Posted: 8/25/2016 3:30:21 PM
I already found someone that accepts me for me alright. And I have a great career yeah it doesn't pay but oh well who cares. I know I have to get my life together. But as long as I live under my parents roof, even at 28 I have to obey their rules. Or else I will be living on the street as a homeless person, and I am sure thats what you all want of me anyway.
 misssred
Msg: 163
Posted: 8/25/2016 3:38:47 PM
I would definitely still be with the person. Its hard to find someone who makes me laugh, smile, be happy..
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2016 6:23:03 PM
[All of you just leave me alone. Your nothing but being bully's and being cruel. Just stop replying to this topic and leave me alone. ]

The TROLL is Whiney and not attractive.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 165
Posted: 8/25/2016 6:32:30 PM

Or else I will be living on the street as a homeless person,

You can get free food at the Fred Jordan Mission in Skid Row in downtown LA.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 166
Posted: 8/25/2016 6:59:06 PM
^ In my little city there's a "free meals list", of where to go on different days of the week. Now we're working on free city transit for impoverished persons :)

Speaking of which, the bus really isn't as bad as I was feeling it was earlier. It kind of lulls me into a semi-conscious state. And it's the most Canadian experience ever: This thing seems to have caught on on my route where every single person - I kid you not - (except for me because I detest redundance) calls back "Thank-you!" to the driver as they get off. This morning a woman dismounting said to her small child, "Say good-bye to everyone!" Everyone waved and called "Good-bye, good-bye!"

One thing that really messes with my mojo though, which might make me a bad person: This one driver says to everyone boarding, in a loud, abrasive voice, "HELLO! WELCOME!!!" It jolts me out of my zone every time, especially when I haven't had coffee yet. I fear one morning I shall stick a fork in his eye.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2016 7:34:47 PM

And I have a great career yeah it doesn't pay

You don't have a career; you have a hobby.

... oh well who cares.

Your mom evidently.

I looked at one of your interviews. It might help if you engaged with your interviewees more, rather than looking up your next question while they're speaking. What I see is that you're more interested in what you're saying, rather than what they are. If you miss their answer, how can you respond spontaneously? Can you see the pattern here?
 nataly66687
Msg: 168
Posted: 8/25/2016 8:50:39 PM
That's the problem with doing interviews, you get set a time limit whether it'd be over the phone, in person, or Skype, so I can't really engage for too long, being all spontaneous because the time flies bye and then the next interview is in line, and I miss my chance with answering the questions I want to ask with that particular band, do you get that?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 169
Posted: 8/25/2016 8:56:06 PM
This entity has single handedly taken over the forums.

Wow

We've all become cyber surrogate parents....
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 170
Posted: 8/25/2016 9:05:42 PM
^ That would make you the father of my child.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 moraima
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2016 9:26:13 PM
"I miss my chance with answering the questions I want to ask with that particular band, do you get that?"

Baby Doll - we don't have to "get it".

We live in the real world, where we got an education, and went on to have a career for which we were paid the money that gave us a good life style that we live.

Self worth is something people either have or don't.

Having nothing is self worth destroying.

Lack of self worth is the most painful lifestyle of all.

You can save yourself, and give up your troll addiction OP.

Re your friend who accepts you...............get back to us when some time has passed and the dust has settled. A few dates means nothing in the dating world.

"^ That would make you the father of my child."

Just say no to popping sprongs!
 call_me_tater
Msg: 172
Posted: 8/25/2016 10:22:03 PM

This entity has single handedly taken over the forums.
But it is quite fascinating, like observing a strange new species.
I saw what you did there, too ;)
 aintnodeal
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2016 12:33:05 AM

I miss my chance with answering the questions I want to ask with that particular band, do you get that?

Herein lies the problem - I believe the OP lacks empathy for how other people think and feel. Fans of any people you interview are not interested in YOUR questions. The questions are unimportant. What people like to see is an interviewer who gets the subject to relax and speak candidly - in a manner they would speak to friends and family. The questions are only a prompt to get the subject to talk - what FANS are hoping for is off-topic remarks and stories that provide more insight into the person's true nature and private life.

Rigidly vomiting answers to a gulag-style interview is no fun for anyone but sadists.

The OP's forums posts have shown the very same character trait - an absolute refusal to engage everyone with conversation & annectdotes that reveal her nature and how she views and makes sense of the world. All we get are harsh tones, rebuking of all authority, pooh-pooh of earnest advice, and derision of the path to respect and affinity with other people.

It's a bummer you don't understand that you're doing this, and it turns people away.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2016 3:55:47 AM
^^^ This guy gets it :)
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 175
Posted: 8/26/2016 5:53:59 AM
And that's a wrap folks!