Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Arab woman face covered      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Msg: 76
Arab woman face coveredPage 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Boy 22Misty did not last very long . . . did some ahole moderator decide they were going to play loser after just one post from her. I am telling you folks, these minimally paid people are what is wrong with our country. Intollerant. . . stupid . . .uneducated, typical part of the "deplorable basket" supporting Trump no doubt.
 BlasphemousBombshell
Msg: 77
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 9:44:18 AM
I dont understand how im coming off as a confederate flag waiver by stating that France ultimately caused this situation.

Maybe im not explaining myself well so ill just try to be succint:

France has been murdering muslims for generations. They created this crisis of immigrants by bombing the home countries of these people. They funded fundamentalist guerilla groups to over throw governments and then complain the refugees of those countries are fundamentalists. France created the muslim issue and now France is crying it has to deal with it.

I hope that helps explain my position better.

*waves at the apache poster*
 chameleonf
Msg: 78
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 9:58:00 AM

I went to health clinic this morning and I saw a young mother of 2 children,one is a baby and the eldest is like a 3 years old. The reason why I post this thread is the woman has a black cloth covering her face, that her eyes is the only showing.

Clearly this was a threat. That the OP couldn't see the nose and mouth of the individual indicated the covering over same was hiding something nefarious such as a bomb between her teeth or an assault rifle stuffed up her nose - it happens all the time dontcha know!
 Vannili
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 10:52:06 AM
chameleonf, your comment is a bit sarcastic, the good thing is I am not phase about it. I am just vigilant,I said in my #1 that I was uncomfortable ( seeing a black mask person it trigger me about the KKK in America, terorist mask people who beheaded their enemies,it is happening too in my country Philippines ) I said hello beautiful boy and the mother look at sideways said hello and hurry up like half run..Well, if that become normal *about covered faces of the Arab refugees in this country,that is a risk we are going to take, if some Arab or who ever wants to do bad things to innocent people so be it ? For we can not I dentified them by just the eyes and presume height.

This thread is not about head scarfs it did not imply about head covering, it is ARAB WOMAN FACE COVERED. So the Queen of England who covered hair while riding a horse and me when I am cooking is out in this context..
Your message is important , thanks Vannili
 Maleman999
Msg: 80
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 11:29:20 AM
Should Halloween be abolished in the U.S. and other countries that have the tradition, since so many costumes involve wearing a mask or otherwise disguising a person's identity? You never know if the trick-or-treater is actually a terrorist in costume whose trick is to kill people.
 chameleonf
Msg: 81
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 11:43:15 AM
Vannili: Yes, my comment was a bit sarcastic. What I believe you fail to realize by your stated fears is that it is extremely unlikely that an individual bent on doing bad things to innocent people in a public health clinic with babies in tow is apt to do it when NOT having their face covered so as NOT to draw attention to themselves and by "fitting in" with your self-described comfort levels of not having their face covered. Your "vigilance" is aimed in the wrong direction. Unless you're a professional adept with facial personality profiling technology, you won't be any wiser who to fear between a person wearing a niqab and one not.
Msg: 82
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 1:19:18 PM

France has been murdering muslims for generations. They created this crisis of immigrants by bombing the home countries of these people. They funded fundamentalist guerilla groups to over throw governments and then complain the refugees of those countries are fundamentalists. France created the muslim issue and now France is crying it has to deal with it.

It explains nothing other than you hate the French . . . and I am guessing . . . coming from Turkey where 99% are Muslim, that you are too. by the way, it was all of the Western Powers who lorded it over the "muslims" after the fall of the Ottoman empire. Of course, the Jews are usually the ones being blamed. Glad to see the acutal culprits thrown in there, if not selectively of course.
 BlasphemousBombshell
Msg: 83
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 1:27:31 PM
The root of the issue is believing the fear mongering the establishment is pushing.

Why assume muslims are likely be terrorists? Because our government, which is killing muslims to steal their resources, says so?

But what about the fact that you are WAY more likely to be killed by an american cop than you are a muslim terrorist? And if you notice this, if you protest how cops brutalize people, the government will call the national guard on you. Why?

Malcolm X said it best: “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

The reality is: Its AMERICA that is the killer of muslims, the reality is we have been killing people over there for well over 50 years now. The reality is the muslims are DEFENDING themselves after generations of abuse. You don't need to fear muslims, OP, you need to fear your american government. You should know, as an asian woman, after the crap America has done in Vietnam, in Laos, in Japan, that America LIES and fear mongers to get it's brainwashed people to support wars that benefit the american rich. Don't believe for a moment that all arabs are potential terrorists, because thats the SAME kind of racist crap the american government said about your ethnic group during the last generation where we were bombing asia.
 billybonds
Msg: 84
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 1:32:12 PM
Good post 86 ^^^
 deetristate
Msg: 85
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/15/2016 8:06:23 PM
""thats the SAME kind of racist crap the american government said about your ethnic group during the last generation where we were bombing asia."""

Actually, not exactly.

Did any Asian organized worldwide group actually kill Americans other than in a direct war or on American soil? (Islamic radical terrorist is not a race)

Was that said about the Vietnamese and Asians during Vietnam? I don't think so.

And are you saying that because a government does something, people should not seek to protect themselves form what appears to be a sanctioned by you and perfectly OK and correct "revenge?"
Because in your view France "caused" the situation now means that french people should just accept anything?

Is it OK for her not to feel comfortable around someone in a full face covering (THAT is what she is talking about, not ALL Muslims or scarves).

Well, is it OK for someone not to feel comfortable around someone with a confederate flag on his or her shirt or a neighbor with a confederate flag on his front lawn?

Also, the GOVERNMENT, under Obama, is very protective of Muslims so the government action in the context that you used it is not actually applicable.

Additionally, I don't think that she said that ALL Muslims are terrorists or ALL muslims are anything.

If you want to wear a mini skirt, don't move to saudi arabia.

And, again, you are not free to wear whatever you want wherever you want in the USA,.

(Just as a personal note, I don't really care about either.
You can wear a confederate flag or fly one. I don't rally care if you want to wave the flag of the loser.
Women in a building I work in are in full Muslim regalia a couple of times a year. The problems is that you don't know to whom you are saying good morning . . . wait. . . . . .. . .. .
 Jo van
Msg: 86
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 6:06:36 AM

Did any Asian organized worldwide group actually kill Americans other than in a direct war or on American soil? (Islamic radical terrorist is not a race)

"Asian" isn't a "race" either. It's the name we've given to a large area of the Earth.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia
"Islamic radical terrorism" is neither a "worldwide group", nor "organised".
That's just hysteria.
Have you seen examples of "Islamic radical terrorism" in every single country in the world?
Here's a list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_continent

Perhaps you could tell me how I've managed to miss the news, telling me about all those other incidents?

"Christians" and "Jews" have been fighting "muslims" for a least 1400 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

All three religions believe that only their "rules" are acceptable, to their version of "god".

Funnily enough, in all that time, no "god"/s has /have come forward, to clarify.
Despite the senseless and violent deaths, of millions of innocent people, and children..

You'd think that maybe he'd have made an appearance, in some of those very expensive, and architecturally magnificent buildings, called "churches", when all those children were being raped.
But still.... nothing.

All three religions believe that women are to blame for their own rapes.
All three religion believe that "god" was a male, and have only male leaders.
All three religions have imposed their male-dominated "world views", on women, and everyone else, by force.

"Modest dress" for women is a part of that.
The face covering is is just an extension of that, because some religious men were still masturbating.

It's difficult to have rational discussions, with people who hold irrational beliefs, to begin with.
People who insist that their "magic man" is "real", despite there being absolutely no evidence.

I wouldn't "ban" all religions. That would be foolish (IMO), because all three "abrahamic" religions have a culture of "martyrdom", and "victimhood", they thrive on all that shit.

I think advertising standards should be enforced.
If you can't substantiate your claims, then it's "false advertising", and that's already illegal (In the UK).
Religions sell "magic".

If that same criteria had been used when the "jews" (or more accurately; "the-people-who-believe-themselves-to-be-jews") had first claimed that "god had given them the land", then that whole "israel" situation wouldn't have happened.
These are wars based on myths and primitive superstitions.

We might just as well be fighting over; "HEY! YOUR pixie is scowling at my pixie!"

It's difficult to see how we'll ever make any progress, as long as these beliefs remain popular.

Have a happy "sabbath".
I hope you're not typing.
-Or wearing "mixed fibres".

BlasphemousBombshell
Msg: 87
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 8:48:53 AM
I would like to start saying i respect your intellect. Your posts have been very measured and thought-provoking, its been a pleasure reading them.

Our issue with asian countries primarily began because we viewed them as a threat to our economic interests, we interred them into camps here, and bombed their home countries.

We also like to point at Japan bombing pearl harbor (but the reality is we put a massive blockade on them and were threatening them with our bases. They warned us they would attack if we didnt lift the blockade and gave us 48 hours to do it or they would go after peal harbor. We left our boys there like sitting ducks un purpose, KNOWING they would die, so we had a legit reason to get into ww2)

Was that said about the Vietnamese and Asians during Vietnam? I don't think so.

Our soldiers mass raped those women and left tons of half american kids behind. Then they were put into adoption where the soldiers upon arrival back home would adopt those kids to satiate the lust for asian women they built while over there. It was a dirty secret of the foreign adoption agency and the reason why so many countries refuse to work with us anymore when it comes to international adoption: because our soldiers were raping the kids they adopted.

Almost all the propaganda about asians were related to sex. Everyone knows the jokes about slanty eyes and rice patties, of course. But it was also commom fair for these soldiers to laugh they missed asian p*ssy because it was tight and slanty like their eyes, some even said it was slanted side ways (it was a popular trope in the 70s) to the point where many ignorant people actually believed asian vaginas were different. There was tons of racist propaganda about asians, the way they were portrayed in movies with huge buck teeth, etc by WHITE actors because they refused to left actual asians on tv. Remember the kung fu show played by david karodine? That was written by bruce lee - they gave it to a white guy cause they would NOT put an asian on tv.

Because in your view France "caused" the situation now means that french people should just accept anything?

I think to fix a situation we must first accept what caused it and begin to make ammends for that before making the problem worse. If france begin passing a bunch of restrictions on muslims BEFORE acknowledging muslims are there BECAUSE of the centuries of colonization, its just going to look like more racist crap instead of trying to come up with an authentic solution.

is it OK for her not to feel comfortable around someone in a full face covering (THAT is what she is talking about, not ALL Muslims or scarves).

of course, but she should know that most of her fear is a result of propaganda that her government is creating to justify the war effort. Why live in fear for a lie if you dont have to?

Well, is it OK for someone not to feel comfortable around someone with a confederate flag on his or her shirt or a neighbor with a confederate flag on his front lawn?
of course. But we all know whow the real oppressed was when it comes to colonizers. Thats the issue here: the west is pretending its a victim of muslims, its not. We have been messing with the muslims since 1100 ad and then we scream like a banshee when we get slapped from time to time.
Msg: 88
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:03:05 AM
You know BB, your hatred for the US. I sure hope the FBI has you under surveillance. Reading your gobbledygook convinces me you are a clear and present danger, a friend of ISIS. I sure hope the nsa is monitoring this board and your words have hit their computers. I can't believe others here don't see your hatred and are talking to you like you are the typical pof forumite. I see you. Do others?
Msg: 89
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:06:18 AM
Folks....look at her posts. A self righteous ahole filled with hatred for the us. When we read about her in the future, blowing herself up..don't be surprised. You can't rationalize with a person like this. Facts mean nothing to her. She rewrites history at will.
Msg: 90
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:08:44 AM
Note her hatred of France, her hatred of the US. Her hatred of our western way of life. Remembet, these.boards are open to everybody. She could easily be a member of osis. Ang guy who chooses to go out with her, hold on to your head and good luck.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 91
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:10:37 AM
You can't rationalize with her, because you clearly don't understand rational argument. Or irony for that matter.

I disagree with much of what she posts, but I don't automatically assume people I disagree with are terrorists.
 Maleman999
Msg: 92
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:14:23 AM
" She could easily be a member of osis."

Is that a new politic group or the name of a band?
Msg: 93
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:15:22 AM
Herr Jovian...I cant speak for the other religions, bUT you have no knowledge of judiasm. Still, why you see no good arising out of religion is a mystery to me. People become religious because it serves a purpose for them. SoMe scientists believe there is a "god" gene that acounts for our beliefs.
Msg: 94
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:18:32 AM
Halftime...Lol...really. aren't you the guy who argued that the lies by hiker made sense? And you are going to talk to me about logic? Thanks for the laugh. Go on out with bb on a date. Let us know how it goes. She seems like a delightful, charming woman.
Msg: 95
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:21:41 AM
Osis stands for isis when you are a new poster and can not edit your posts. Still I stand by what I said. This woman is filled with venom for the west and has accepted in toto a rewritten version of history. But hey, watch the male saps come in and defend her...not surprising.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 96
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 10:29:51 AM
This is a guy who is here for the express purpose of cheating on his wife.

And after he and other pieces of shit drove a woman off the boards, calls HER a liar a full year later.

Irony impaired.
 BlasphemousBombshell
Msg: 98
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 6:27:11 PM

You know BB, your hatred for the US.

I hate imperialism, theft and genocide. Your American forefathers stated a true patriot critiques his country to come to its better nature. They also said only a scoundrel hides their evil deeds beyond the excuse of "my country right or wrong".

I sure hope the FBI has you under surveillance
if you think hating mass murder for profit is a crime that should put one on a subversive list then you are a fascist and the real danger to democracy.

reeading your gobbledygook convinces me you are a clear and present danger, a friend of ISIS

Im an atheist and a feminist, moron, isis would hate me.

sure hope the nsa is monitoring this board and your words have hit their computers. I can't believe others here don't see your hatred and are talking to you like you are the typical pof forumite. I see you. Do others
most people figure out in kindergarten that this country is capable of horrors just by noticing the lack of natives still around. Im not a terorrist simply because you are too dumb to have applied some critical inquiry to your country.
 BlasphemousBombshell
Msg: 99
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 6:52:51 PM

"Asian" isn't a "race"

According to the history of scientific classification there are three races:
Asiatic (mongoloid)
Africanus (negroid)
Caucasion (caucasoid)
They are defined specifically by the tendency of the differences in the skull structure (jaw, brain casing, nose and eyes) And under those three classifications there are over 5,000 sub groups.

For instance australoid (the aborigines of australia) are classified under the negroid race along with dravidians of southern india. Where as northern indians are asiatic. And their offspring, the aryans, ended up later mating with caucasoid creating the semitics and celts (which fall under Caucasian because thats the skull features they retained the most.

Im the first to say we are all one race, we actually all ultinately come frome the africanus race. These classifications really only exist for forensic purposes and understanding how evolutionary adaptations were caused by migration, climate and diet.

Racists dont differentiate sub groups, they arent known for being educated intellectual people who accept science. Thats why to the racist "asian" pretty much means anyone with slanty eyes and dark straight hair. Racists can rarely tell the difference of nuances among the countries, they dont care to know, since the operate from the bull crap idea that anything not third reich aryan western european is "inferior". To them, there is no difference between japanese, chinese, indian, laos, vietnamese, etc. They just group it all together.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 100
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/17/2016 8:13:29 PM
^ That reminds me of that meme of the guy with the mullet who goes "I don't understand why the Japanese and Koreans can't get along. I mean, they're all Chinese, right?"

(Did that make you laugh, or no? I hope you laughed - you seem like such a serious little critter.)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Arab woman face covered