Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Arab woman face covered      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 126
Arab woman face coveredPage 6 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
This is getting like the arguments of the Hatfields and McCoys. Or the Jews and Palestinians.

Who hit who first, ad infinitum.

None of it means that the ancestors of either should just roll over and feel guilty to the point of participating in and capitulating to their killing and demise. We have the right to defend ourselves, by "whatever means necessary. " Isolating is a far cleaner and more humane method than carpet bombing.

Again, if you want to wear a miniskirt, don't move to Saudi Arabia.

If you hate religion, don't live near the Vatican or a place for the training of rabbis or clerics.

Don't bring a cheeseburger to the Orthodox Jewish center.

You could. But don't fell oppressed by any grief that you get.

Glad to hear from Vlad, someone in real life. Along the lines of your post, there was a radio discussion about the bizzare position of being offended by anything not praising Islam and defending the rights of women and homosexuals, all simultaneously.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 127
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 7:37:00 PM

Much like the destruction of the Nalanda University complex in India, including its nine-storey library by Muslims in 1193 AD. This event is seen as a milestone in the decline of Buddhism in India

Ah yes... You're talking about the Mahavihara (that means "great monastary")...

That would be the one that historians almost universally agree was mistaken for a fortress at the time of it's sacking...

And it is hardly a "milestone in the decline of Buddhism in India"... more like "one straw too many"... Why...? Because Buddhism was already in significant decline in India at the time... had been since at least the 7th century... In fact, that Mahavihara was one of only two active "great monastaries" left in the entire country when it was sacked...

And somehow, you want to compare this inadvertent destruction with the deliberate, final destruction of anything that remained of the library for clear and specific religious reasons (these being found in the decrees of Theodosius I and Patriarch Pope Theophilus of Alexandria)...
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 128
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 8:33:45 PM
You know, back in the olden days when I was in school, I once sat across from two guys arguing about South African politics. They didn't actually disagree about anything, it was just a pissing contest about who knew more minutae about political parties and Parliamentary speeches in the 50s and 60s.

Of course, that was in a bar, in real life. Before google.

Seeing an online version of it, sprinkled with phrases like, "(that means Great Monastery)" is really pointless.

Yes, we can all go to wiki. We can find shit and post it. Unless anyone thinks Joe is fluent in Hindi. ...anyone?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 129
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 8:44:24 PM

Unless anyone thinks Joe is fluent in Hindu. ...anyone?

Well, I would have to practice Hinduism in order to be "fluent in Hindu"...

However, that has absolutely nothing to do with being fluent in Hindi...

By the by... would I have to be "fluent in French" in order to know what "calice" means...?
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 130
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 8:54:13 PM
See, that's what I'm talking about.

I'm typing on a tablet that auto corrected, and I had fixed it before you posted. But hey, let's focus on the trivial.

Anyone who thinks a campaign of conquest didn't have a soupcon of slaughter and destruction is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't know the Islamic world saved Classical teachings and was less repressive than the Catholic Church at the time is ignorant.

But let's all watch two shut ins post stuff they learned about 3 minutes before they hit "post."
Msg: 131
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 8:57:03 PM
You must be fluent in Frech. Hoe else would you know what general pelod reportedly said about the 1967 war, since it was reported only in a french newspaper...according to you. You would never mislead us?
Msg: 132
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 8:57:44 PM
Peled, not pelod
 Coma_White
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 9:24:19 PM

I'm typing on a tablet that auto corrected, and I had fixed it before you posted. But hey, let's focus on the trivial.

You came to the right place if you want trivialities. The dating forum is basically people asking questions and then arguing about the advice given. The political forum is basically people spouting gibberish and then focusing on trivial details in hopes people will forget the nonsense they said like "We have been messing with the muslims since 1100 ad". It's the same as saying the moon is made of green cheese and then misleading people away from what you said by arguing over whether cheese from pasteurized milk or raw milk is more healthy. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 134
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/18/2016 9:26:21 PM

You must be fluent in Frech.

Actually, no... I am not... At least I don't think I am... I'm not even sure what "Frech" is... Perhaps you could lead us to enlightenment...?

Maybe you can answer that question about "to know what 'calice' means" for me instead... Do I really have to be fluent to know...?

You mean like... Whether or not I have to be "fluent in Hindi" to know what that word means...?

But let's all watch two shut ins post stuff they learned about 3 minutes before they hit "post."

So... Do I have to be "fluent in French" to know what "calice" means...?
Msg: 135
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 7:42:16 AM
Interesting . . . what have we learned from the last two posts:

1) Say anything anti-Muslim (or pro Israel), Joe will come running to defend the religion.

2) Say anything negative Literate Hiker, the most prolific but unsuccessful dater in the History of POF, and Halftime-dad will have a meltdown.

3) You can be a certifiable nut case, make it obvious that you hate men, hate the West, and have a scowl in your photo a mile long, and still some guys will come running to the poor dasmals defense.

Joe . . . .pity you don't speak French fluently. What with Pelod and his admissions in a French newpaper you repeatedly cited . . I would have sworn that you did.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 136
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:00:19 AM
I see you've served whatever time you were sentenced to and now have access to the Internet again.

Couple of things: LH was driven off these boards a year ago, and Joe hasn't referenced that Le Monde article in just as long.

You've really got to learn to let things go. The world has moved on since you went inside.
Msg: 137
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:10:18 AM
Served time? I have something like 20 aliases at the ready. I post whenever I choose. My data enty is so random, that I create a profile in two minutes while walking my dog. I will serve no time . . . and I will not bow down to the azz-wipe mods . . .I don't play with children or do their bidding, so this will be my mode of posting hereafter. No more normal profiles for me.

Let things go? Just because I have a good memory does not mean I have not let things go. You do realize this is all entertainment for me. If I turn and toss at night, its not because of anything written on POF. This is simply an outlet.

I.e., I simply am speaking facts. . . but thanks so much for caring.
Msg: 138
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:13:16 AM
And as I said before, I did nothing to block Hiker from posting here. I simply got tired of her obvious lies and pointed them out. Others here did not like her, just as they do not like me, and since Literate had no choice but to come here and be Literate, tell everybody how great she was over and over, she developed a lot of enemies. Shame for her, because I know she used these boards to sound off and to meet people. Literate was very much a narcissist. Maybe you didn't see that because you were so bitten by her. Sorry for you.
Msg: 139
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:14:12 AM
that is smitten by her, not bitten by her . . . unless you were :-)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Msg: 140
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:16:14 AM
BTW I still welcome Literate back by the way. I still welcome her attempt to try to defend herself . . . but that was something she was totally incapable of doing. She had no ability to confront her accusers, possibly because she had no defense . . . her stories were just that outlandish... and she always took shots at guys, at law enforcement, whatever.
Msg: 141
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:17:52 AM
when I think about it . . . she had many of the characteristics of BB. Both hated men deep down. Both had very high opinions of themselves. Both were clueless about the impression they were making on this board.

If you are using this board to actually meet potential dates and have romance, acting like a b^tch generally is not the preferred mode of communication.
Msg: 142
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:19:37 AM
Now off to work . . . I am guessing I will lose two or three profiles today, including this and the last one, so tonight while walking my dog, I will create two or three more. . . always staying 20 profiles ahead of the azzwipes :-)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 143
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:25:34 AM
Near everyone in Canada knows what Calice means.
Yes, what did some do before Google.
I understand the head covering, not so much the face.
But people wear sunglasses that nearly cover their face.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 144
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 9:21:50 AM
To be fair though, I've always heard "Calice Tabernac". Just seems like a half curse on its own.
 Coma_White
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 10:11:11 AM

I see you've served whatever time you were sentenced to and now have access to the Internet again.

I'm not sure how they keep getting banned. I've never been banned from this site. It seems pretty easy not to get banned unless you really try to break the rules. Even then, the rules are broken daily on the forum and nothing usually happens.
Msg: 146
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 10:29:22 AM
There is no reason you would have or should have been terminated . . . but Its easy to get banned when you say anything controversial that the b^tches here don't like. Originally, when I started posting, I took an "anti-feminst" stance because I thought it was an interesting topic, and I liked the exercise in advocacy. But I didn't realize at the time the women would band together and have people deleted by reporting them. I always knew older women were intolerant of course, I knew some women became mean and nasty with age, but I did not know they had the power to terminate, so when I was terminated, I didn't understand what happened. I learned.

Then you have the mods here . . . I am sure almost exclusively women given the way they act, who are intolerant, bi^tches themselves, who have aligned themselves with some of the poster bi^tches here . . . and they target certain people. To say they are losers and pathetic is an insult to losers and pathetic people everywhere. We are talking about undatable, angry people here . . . the type of people who support Trump . . .angry and miserable, who no quality guys would date.

In your case, your fighting has been primarily with Joe, best I can see. Although lately with BB. Joe is a guy and he is not a whiner or the type of guy who would go running to the Mods for help. He can stand up for himself. Its not clear yet whether BB is the type of whiner who would go running to the Mods . . . but she may well be . . . she is a woman and she is in her forties. . . and that is when women start down the road of pure b^tchdom. . . note I am talking about not all women, but some women . .so I would not be surprised if you were terminated. Just depends if the b^tches deem you should be terminated.

As has been reported to me by those in the know, there are certain women on here who pretend they are decent people . . . but some of them are the biggest abusers, whining and reporting to the moderators the people they don't like. This is almost exclusively a female phenomenon. Guys are just not that underhanded. They are far more upfront about what they will do.

In my case, I find it intolerable that a board operates like this board operates. I've been on message boards forever and have never seen any board that lets the b^tches have free reign, but then again, most of the other boards I am on are mostly men. Men are hard fighters... but they typically are not whiners who go b^tching to Mods to have people deleted.

So in my case, I simply will continue to create throw away IDS and do not care if they are deleted. They are so easy to create, it no longer matters to me. This way, I can call a b^tch a b^tch without worrying about it.

And why do high quality posters like Eric get deleted? Because he is a guy who would never consider dating the b^tches. And they hate guys like that with a veangence. A guy having something going for him can not be tolerated unless he pretends that he loves the b^tches. . . placates them.

Bottom line.... just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean its not going on.
Msg: 147
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 10:33:00 AM
Note Coma. . . . I am sacrificing this profile to explain things to you. Hope you appreciate what I have given up. It will take me two minutes tonight to replace this Profile, and four minutes tonight to replace the other two terminated earlier today. Oh well . . . the sacrifices we make in the name of justice and decency.
Msg: 148
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 10:40:33 AM
And yes.... because most of my posting was in the over 45 threads back then, I know it was the older women who moved against me. Motown was the worst, Volkano, I've been told Ouija is real bad . . . and I of course have not been the only victim. I am simply a guy who refuses to play their game.

There are rules to post here... but Admin and its mods violate their own rules all the time . . . .so F^ck them, the rules don't apply to them, they also do not apply to me. That's the way I see it.
 Coma_White
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 10:46:01 AM

There is no reason you would have or should have been terminated . . . but Its easy to get banned when you say anything controversial that the b^tches here don't like. Originally, when I started posting, I took an "anti-feminst" stance because I thought it was an interesting topic, and I liked the exercise in advocacy. But I didn't realize at the time the women would band together and have people deleted by reporting them. I always knew older women were intolerant of course, I knew some women became mean and nasty with age, but I did not know they had the power to terminate, so when I was terminated, I didn't understand what happened. I learned.

I've had this profile for like ten years and I've never been banned or even warned. I challenge feminism and religion all the time. What I'm trying to say is that if someone goes to the mods, can they still ban you if you didn't break any of the rules?
Msg: 150
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/19/2016 10:54:03 AM
^^^^ yes of course. You just don't see what has been happening around here for the last year so you are not as aware as others here. You are a generally likeable guy, so I don't think you would have a problem with too many women. You are nice enough but not so perfect that they will resent you. You are likely safe, unless BB rounds up a posse.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Arab woman face covered