Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Arab woman face covered      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Coma_White
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Arab woman face coveredPage 9 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

What age were you Coma?

Oh yeah.....and many of these "personal andedotes" are not reported....kinda skews your "data". :)

I was in my 20's. Why would that matter?
Sure, some crimes, not just rape go unreported. Also, false accusations of rape can be just as damaging. When I was in university, two men had to press charges against a female student for defamation after she told our entire department that the two men raped her which turned out to be false. What I'm getting at is that personal experience and opinions aren't true. Facts and evidence tell us what's true and we have to realize that data collection and the methods we use can be flawed.
 deetristate
Msg: 220
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/21/2016 4:34:02 AM
Test... ..............................................................................................................

Which of the posters works in the IT company handling this site? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

_-------------------------

Wow. Another area where people deny reality.

I wonder whether some people are actually men and whether others have mothers or sisters or hate them?

But that sounds like the psychobabble of another poster so I don't really expect a response.
Msg: 221
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/21/2016 7:38:24 AM
Over a year ago, I believe, we had a very good discussion going in an over forty five thread I believe...2ufo was a big contributor to that theead, in which we argued over how many women were in reality sexually assaulted, especially on college campuses, false accusations destroying male students careers, who was responsible when both parties got drunk, etc. I believe some women there to got their panties in a wad (not kj of course, you have to wear panties to get then in a wad). i know I had several profiles terminated in that thread from the intolerant ones.

Women, too many of them, have very poor opinions of men....BB is a prime example. They see sexists wherever they look. IT is always the guy to blame for any bad interactions between the sexes. They never assume any responsibilities for their own wrongs. Literate hiker and probably bb, took/take their hatred of men to extremes, concocting outlandish stories about how horrible men are (take a look at bbs worst dating experience in that thread...I for one do not believe her..too many red flags in that story..which I will point out later when I get a chance and I am at my desktop where I can type).

At any rate.. feminists are their own worst enemies. They build up trump like walls to separate the sexes and then wonder why they end up so bitter and angry...again BB a prime example.

More later today...with a new profile of course. This one is good only for this post.
 ytubftjfdhd2
Msg: 222
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/21/2016 2:07:11 PM
BB . . . case you missed it, see my opinion of your worst date in the worst Date thread. Your welcome :-)
 ytubftjfdhd2
Msg: 223
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/21/2016 2:12:15 PM
It is refreshing to be liberated . . . to post what I want when I want without worry about my profile being deleted. To the dumb-ass , incompetent, loser mods . . I know you are out there.... because my posts are not being automatically deleted....Thank you Thank you Thank you. :-)

Yours truly:

MEMTOO
 ffyturbftjfdhd232yz
Msg: 224
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/22/2016 6:40:17 AM
I see BB is gone. Did she self-delete? Pity if she did. Very tough talk from her. She held her self out as ready to Rumble, but it got a little hot in the kitchen...and she wilted. Not surprising I suppose.
 Coma_White
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/22/2016 9:54:30 AM

I see BB is gone. Did she self-delete? Pity if she did. Very tough talk from her. She held her self out as ready to Rumble, but it got a little hot in the kitchen...and she wilted. Not surprising I suppose.

No idea. I can't see the previous pages of this thread, only this one.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Arab woman face covered