Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 228
view profile
History
And I guess that's why they call it the Birthday BluezPage 10 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
Nataly: I fear that you are so desperate to hang on to the idea of being in a relationship that you have missed the fact that this man has told you that you have nothing in common.

Now you're trying to "fix" his issues in the hope that it will lead to fixing a relationship which isn't really a relationship to begin with.

The clue is in the word. How do you relate to him other than sharing a desire to spend time with someone? (Anyone?) Where is the real quality there? There has to be more than that. I fear that you're so hung up on the idea of the relationship, you're missing the real connection.

My hunch is this man is going along with this because he thinks he'll end up in your pants sooner rather than later and because he doesn't have a lot else to do.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez