Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LJane_6
Msg: 365
view profile
History
And I guess that's why they call it the Birthday BluezPage 15 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)

All of your guy's advice is to not date this guy, and for me to just be alone and be single and never date.

I don’t recall one person saying you should never date. They said you shouldn’t date this guy.

Why can't you let me be happy and go on dates with someone? If I get hurt from this guy in the end oh well thats my fault and lesson to be learned from etc etc. Him and I are going to date and see where it goes. Can't you let me have this?

I didn’t know you needed all our permission before you could go on dates, or be happy. We’re not letting you? I’m not sure if you said that just to provoke more responses, or not. Of course you will do whatever you want, but if you’re going to ask for opinions you will get them. And everyone on here predicts this won’t end well, but you’ll find out either way. I’d just be careful about being alone in his car or any private place because, well, you never know.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez