Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Llookingformynextmistake
Msg: 424
And I guess that's why they call it the Birthday BluezPage 17 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
N? Are you re writing a play on the Musiscions of Bremonton? sorry if I spelled it wrong. The crux of the story is they go in to rob and get out robbed. Hmm kind of like a film release out now???
 Solitairietoo
Msg: 425
And I guess that's why they call it the Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/7/2016 10:33:59 PM
I think this little girl is going to do as she wishes. She will see this loser, she needs to. Like attracts like.

If she truly has deep feelings for this guy she would delete her profile. Men look at women who don't delete their profile as distrustful. I wouldn't want to start a relationship based on lack of trust. The same applies to the young girl, make sure he gets off all dating sites. Trust. I just hope that when she fixes him that he won't see her in the same light and go off and find a nice girl who has a job, maybe her own apartment and can pay her own way.

I remember being here years and years ago and someone wise asked "what do YOU bring to the table." In this particular case, SFA and "I think I can, I think I can".

I'm sure a few who took the time to read this went home and kissed our brats....I mean our wonderful normal and near normal kids.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez