Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nataly66687
Msg: 484
And I guess that's why they call it the Birthday BluezPage 20 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
Him and I plan to go on our 4th date this weekend.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 485
And I guess that's why they call it the Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/8/2016 10:41:45 PM

In the first 6 months of a new relationship - most guys would go to your house, slam that booty until midnight, and then go home.

I gotta watch my lower back these days.

I also like to take her to breakfast in the morning :)

vvvvv

Sounds like you know male anatomy a lot better then poon.

YMMV
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 487
Posted: 9/8/2016 11:07:42 PM
^ I wonder what this guy's inbox looks like?
 aintnodeal
Msg: 488
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2016 11:10:18 PM

I've met smooth talkers

For new lovers who are in the heat of rutting, the only talk needed is the sound of pants being unzipped.

FYI: **** Galore of BOND fame, was a misandrist - it's not clear in the film, but the novel makes it very clear.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 489
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2016 1:07:09 AM
Hello nataly, a man might like the idea of dating you, he may say he wants to date you to please you, but he only really wants to date you if he does actually take you out and date you.

There are no rules as to how often you must go out on a date. People need to adapt to lifestyles, work and family commitments ect. Some people genuinely dont have a lot of time. But, unless you actually go out together you are not dating. If you are happy with the amount of time you spend together that's fine, if you are not, discuss it. But be careful, do not always give way to other peoples wants. You do need to consider there wants but not by giving up what you want out of this. Be firm and hold out for what you want. What you want is to go out on dates.

Just something to be wary of, sometimes on line dating doesn't result in dating it results in a texting buddy. My own view is that you can form a closeness that feels like its a relationship but it isnt. Its texting a friend as if you were pen pals. The amount of your time it will take up will mean you are u.nable to put the time and effort into someone who does want to date you. If you are happy with that then there is nothing wrong with it. But if your dreams are of having a man who takes you out, enjoys spending time with you and who values you in his life. Then you have to focus on that with someone who also wants that.

My fear is that this is a text buddy, there have been threads from others that have experienced this, I know several people who have been in this situation myself included. It's quite hurtful and difficult to let go. But once you let it go, you are free to go for the type of relationship you deserve. You are also more aware of the warning signs for next time.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 490
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2016 3:50:16 AM

Him and I plan to go on our 4th date this weekend.

Can't help thinking that this is your decision more than his.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 491
Posted: 9/9/2016 7:18:10 AM
Seems to me that this man is a good prospect for your planned leap from your parent's home to being taken care of by him.
Who he is isn't nearly as important as what he can provide.
He ticks all the provider boxes so you'll hang on and he knows that.

Problem is, he's not into you.
He's in a dry spell and you're good for right now.
You've been texting for over a month, and only seen each other 3 times.
Neither of you have children or other responsibilities to get in the way of seeing each other and yet can't even manage a phone call or Skype?
Someone who is into you will want to see you, even if only for a few hours after work.
Someone who isn't will make excuses as to why it's not possible.
He has already shown you who he is and you've shown him how to treat you.

You have a texting buddy and nothing more.
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 492
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:40:49 AM

In the first 6 months of a new relationship - most guys would go to your house, slam that booty until midnight, and then go home.
A guy who can't muster enough interest to visit you a full week after your birthday....??? SERIOUSLY ILL

Difficult to do much at her house because she lives with her parents. Plus she told him she's not going to "do things".

It takes a long time for him to get to her neighborhood. She doesn't have a car, therefore it's probably difficult for her to get to his place. Makes sense they're not going to see each other in person on a regular basis.

As to Miss Galore, I would rather be with Jill Masterson (Shirley Eaton), the "golden girl".

Sean Connery's interaction with Pushy Galore is an example of "no means yes", as Roger Moore later does with Octo****.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 493
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:48:48 AM
^^^^^

"As to Miss Galore, I would rather be with Jill Masterson (Shirley Eaton), the "golden girl". "

I'll take Domino from Thunderball, please and thanks !

Google Claudine Auger, click on " images " and enjoy
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 494
Posted: 9/9/2016 1:51:23 PM

I think it's about time for you to unleash the power of the ****. If he doesn't want some, then you ought to find someone who does. Treat your **** right. You deserve it. So does your ****. Trust me, I know ****.

Yep, I've got a big, red, furry one. I treat her very well, and take her out every day for some fresh air---however, she doesn't need a leash. She sticks with me wherever I go. My man adores her, too.
 nataly66687
Msg: 495
Posted: 9/9/2016 4:48:43 PM
Him and I talked last night, and he says he's been thinking about me and misses me. He says it's hard to be able to only see me once every two weeks if not once a week.

I did ask him, why him and I, don't talk as much as we use too. We do talk everyday but it isn't much he says "It's because if I don't see you, I only think of you when I'm feeling lonely. I really sucks at keeping a conversation going. I don't mean to let it go days between contact, but it happens a lot.
I'm sorry. I really wish I was able to focus. Give you more attention."

I then asked him if he found someone else and he says "No. I'm all yours. If you still want me. I sucks at the distant relationship. I'm a lot better when I can be with someone more often. I really don't want to neglect you. I really like you."

I then suggest on how we can do video calls or phone calls and he says "I'm very uncomfortable with talking. But text is good. Or in person. I never know what to say on the phone or in video chat."

I am fine with his answers. As for him and I hanging out more often, that will be difficult due to him getting off work at 6PM and dealing with 1-2 hour traffic conditions, so I can understand why he rather wait and hang out on the weekend than during the week. Hut him and I will be going on our 4th date tomorrow and can talk more about all of this and let it happen as it happens.
 GlassArmonica
Msg: 496
Posted: 9/9/2016 4:51:49 PM
Sounds like you two really deserve each other. Congrats!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 497
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2016 6:11:45 PM
He's uncomfortable talking because you have nothing in common. Read between the lines and you'll see that he's trying to back away from you; he's just too weedy to say so.

By the way, I hate to be a grammar nazi but it's HE and I, not him and I.
 LJane_6
Msg: 498
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:39:15 PM
It sounds to me like he wants to keep you on the hook as an option, but not his first priority. Guys do this all the time. I suspect he is messaging other girls as well. I wouldn't push to get more talking/texting time from him. You want him to talk to you because he WANTS to, not because he's being nagged into it. I think the date (if it happens) will reveal a lot. But, I'd still say to be careful about being alone in his car. You just never know about people.
 nataly66687
Msg: 499
Posted: 9/9/2016 10:52:04 PM
Then what do you think will happen on the date? What will be revealed? On our previous dates, he's the one that's shown me the interest, by holding my hand, hugging or cuddling with me, and kissing, and paying for our dates, doesn't that say enough?
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 500
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2016 11:12:44 PM
To be fair, it is hard to maintain conversations and interest of you are texting all the time, especially if he is working. I find it annoying especially if I'm busy.

If the date does happen (I have doubt about that), then make it a date. Go out and have fun. Don't talk about all this, all this is is your insecurities. It pushes people away imo. Being fun and interesting will pull them towards you.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez