Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 676
view profile
History
The Birthday BluezPage 28 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
I wasn't aware of the latest date being a no-show. There must be more to the story that we haven't heard. Curious...
 gtomustang
Msg: 677
There is no beer fairie bluez
Posted: 9/23/2016 8:22:18 PM
" I've been giving myself beer for years and am still waiting for someone to come give me some"

>>>If you hadn't given yourself the beer you prefer, you'd still be dry and waiting. So its beery good you took care of yourself. Don't bottle your feelings.

As for going to Christian Mingle for a threesome, I remember something about a Holy Trinity. But I thought you had to be an altar boy to get any action in the religious circles.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 678
view profile
History
Birthday boob
Posted: 9/24/2016 12:24:46 AM
Sidetracking topics is only seen by those reading the thread, it's not at all the same as starting a new one which is hard. If it wasn't hard im sure there would be more New threads and less side topics.

'So if your advice is to take one topic'

Yes it is, it's very effective.

'There have been several suicides'

Then you might want to consider changing your approach and look at how other people are dealing with it, there are several effective people on here who have reacted appropriately.
 stårdust
Msg: 679
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/24/2016 1:01:42 AM
Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.

I try to find a way to make
All our little joys relate
Without that ever-present hate
But now I know that it's too late, and...

The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say.

The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
And to another give my seat
For that's the only painless feat.

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger... watch it grin, but...

A brave man once requested me
To answer questions that are key
Is it to be or not to be
And I replied "oh why ask me?"

Because suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
And you can do the same thing if you please.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 680
view profile
History
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/24/2016 4:42:26 AM

... unless those ppl responding are as willing to post there difficulties (yes they have them) then they are not really playing fair - myself included.

This isn't some sort of X Anonymous peer support group where members are obliged to self-disclose in order to belong.

People have the CHOICE of starting new threads or commenting on the existing ones. The whole idea of communication is that once something is out there, it's out there. Even if there's a delete function, you can bet that once you press the send button, it'll be seen by someone somewhere.

Reflection is key.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 681
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/24/2016 10:10:49 AM
On a brighter note, I don't have to do laundry anymore...
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 682
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/24/2016 7:22:47 PM
I see I am late™ to the B'day gig.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 683
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/24/2016 7:38:26 PM

Well I made the decision to just kill myself so there problem solved. Don't have to deal with the likes of you people or anyone else ever again so bye.

Wow...Late to the party here. Yeah, I'm inexperienced at this online friendship/dating thing.....thus not familiar with the various online scams/personality disorder manifestations that show up here....maybe I'm a bit gullible but I wouldn't take a chance that she's not real...and communicate accordingly. I watched a few of her videos and know she's a real person that reasonably represents herself as what I saw on the videos. Unless someone is impersonating her here. What I don't understand is how someone who can create that content, if she created it......no easy thing, in my view....can consider herself such a "loser," and more importantly, have nothing to offer a prospective employer.

Nataly.....if you're still reading this....You have to realize that every thread you start is like throwing an "SOS" bottle into the ocean....you will get bottles back if people care. You got plenty back.....What you DON'T want is for NO bottles to come back. Sure, a few bottles will come whizzing right past your head...duck those, and realize the intentions from the people here are generally good.

Please remember to keep your head up....and keep smiling If you do, it WILL get better!
 Llookingformynextmistake
Msg: 684
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/24/2016 8:28:03 PM
Stardust

This is one of the songs I can play on the piano with out notes. (haha)

Nataly, if your listening, you should contact me and hear about what happens when someone attempts suicide.

No, you do not have permission to use my info beyond this web site.

Get your crap together girl and get to a hospital that specializes in mental health. Your assertion is a cry for help if it was in jest or not. The fact you did, I think you will suffer or embrace (it is up to you) the repercussions of your statement.

If true, know that you have a lot of people behind you. If not, know you have the law looking for you. Capish?
 nataly66687
Msg: 685
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/28/2016 4:08:21 PM
I working on my life, and I am going to live it, the way I want, and date who I want end of story.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 686
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/28/2016 4:18:39 PM
Okaaaaaaaaay.
Why are you back just to announce that?
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 687
view profile
History
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/28/2016 4:28:19 PM
^^^^

because as a defiant little girl, Nataaly HAS to have the last word..... ;-)

(and we all know how that works, right???)
 kj521
Msg: 688
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/28/2016 4:29:32 PM
Me too, Nataly!

But my story is just beginning!

I'm gonna date multiple guys and make them all pay for my coffee!

Livin' life on my terms! Woo Hoo!

We are women.....hear us roar! You with me, Nataly? :D

No? Okay.......

Well......that just took the....roar.....right out of me. :/
 GlassArmonica
Msg: 689
Update us please?
Posted: 9/28/2016 6:19:04 PM
Natalie, please tell us. Are you still dating this guy who forgot your birthday?

You deserve better. Please don't date this loser anymore. We care about you.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 690
view profile
History
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/28/2016 7:05:00 PM
I don't know Ms KJ....

I remember a very pretty woman offered to take me to dinner at Bern's
and that sure ain't a cheap date.....
 kj521
Msg: 691
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/28/2016 8:16:54 PM
^^^^What????

I thought you were taking me to dinner?

No?

Dang! Guess I better put in some overtime.

When is this dinner date? :) lol

****Can I still make a half hearted....roar? A meow...even? :/
 nataly66687
Msg: 692
Update us please?
Posted: 9/29/2016 9:28:14 AM
For the last time, he never forgot my BDay, he never showed up for my BDay even after telling him, I had an idea for that day, he didn't want to drive back down to see me on that day.

But him and I are done now, he didn't want to see me anymore. So I have moved on and have found someone else and seeing where it goes with this new guy, who I am clicking with a lot more. Him and I plan to meet next weekend.
 Scaretale
Msg: 693
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/29/2016 10:13:18 AM
I like your new pics :-)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 694
view profile
History
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 9/29/2016 10:16:37 AM

I working on my life, and I am going to live it, the way I want, and date who I want end of story.

Yeah, but -- how has that been working out so far, tho? We're always working on our life to one degree or another, as it's a not-so-clear statement. But coupled with "the way I want" and "who I want" -- the thing is, you can't have it both ways. You can't say "this sucks, what do I do", and then get pissed when some advise tells you to do something you're not into, and to say "I'll do what I want!" Great -- don't tell people what's going on at the same time! :)

In order to find the right person, you have to Be the right person. Words from a woman, in her book: Guerilla Dating Tactics - by Sharyn Wolf. Google it.

In the end, what's best for yourself, when it comes to Truly changing things up & working on one's life -- is Not what Feels best or even comfortable, in the short-term. It's supposed to feel uncomfortable because it's something Different.
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 695
Update us please?
Posted: 9/29/2016 10:41:15 AM
That's great Nat! Hope this one goes better.

Remember, all of us on this board have been there. We've all met people, had things not go as we wanted, had to start over. This dating business is not for the weak!
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 696
Update us please?
Posted: 9/29/2016 10:50:39 AM
9/16/16:

So I know this will work out and so does he, we both want it too.

9/29/16:

But him and I are done now, he didn't want to see me anymore. So I have moved on

Solid.
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 697
Update us please?
Posted: 9/29/2016 11:17:51 AM
Is the guy you're meeting next weekend the night shift worker / the guy who said he doesn't like the sound of his voice? As said on the night shift thread, you two should be able to find time. Someone who doesn't like the way their voice sounds can be reassured.
 2ufo2
Msg: 698
Update us please?
Posted: 9/29/2016 11:34:58 AM

So I have moved on and have found someone else and seeing where it goes with this new guy,

Wow... that was quick.

Have you ever thought about thinking before acting?
It's a really good habit to develop.
 sun___flower
Msg: 699
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 12:49:42 PM
FullMoonGuy
Solid.

Lmao.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 700
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 2:07:28 PM
And here she is again telling her life stories after she said she wont be back.. I actually like to read her thread, Pointed a few people to it cause its sooo funny. I wish she would stick on here for another 20 years just to prove me right about how her life will turn up. Wonder how long this guy will stick around. Of course in her mind she will be the one to break it up.
I always said a stupid 50 year old was a stupid 25 year old. that smart 25 year old will grow up to be smart 50 year old. It takes a lot and I mean a lot of work for someone to change. I bet our Nataly will never change as she don't get it.
Will keep bouncing from one guy to the next till one of them will pluck the cherry lol. I do feel sorry for the guy who will. cause she will think he owes her everything after.

Nataly why do you keep posting on here??? what are you looking to gain from it?? Most people on here don't think much of you, I never did hide that I'm one of them. I seen and dealt with people like and I still do. From all age groups they been like that all there life.
Is any attention is better then no attention??
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez