Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 701
The Shocking NewzPage 29 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e-jRpFik3c

What more can I say?
 BBEisBack
Msg: 702
view profile
History
Wasted Time
Posted: 9/29/2016 3:41:13 PM
I can't help but think of this Song.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOptEJk0K8
 nataly66687
Msg: 703
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 7:35:13 PM
Why don't you just leave me alone and keep your dirty comments to yourself. Its people like you who cause people to feel bad when they are trying their hardest to make their own lives better. Which is what I am doing, I am applying and going to get a job, and I am going to date this guy, and if this guy does not work out, then there will be others out there. Everyone deserves someone and everyone has a soul mate. I know mine is out there, and I know I will live out my life in a happy way, without having people like you bring me down anymore. I am going to live my life my way as I always have been. I am going to not drink, smoke, or do drugs, I will work, I will date, I will remain a virgin and get married and have sex after marriage and I will do it because I want too. I will not fall under peer pressure or people telling me this or that. This is my life and I am going to live it out my way end of story.
 GlassArmonica
Msg: 704
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 7:54:14 PM
You go girl! Don't listen to the meanies on here. They have no lives and are just trying to live through you. Screw them!

You are actually out there living it up, while most of the lame losers on here get no dates at all, and are just jealous.

Living large is your best revenge, Natalie. So after you go on a date or two, come here and feel free to gloat about it! :)
 aintnodeal
Msg: 705
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 8:09:09 PM

This is my life and I am going to live it out my way end of story.

This story has no end - it will rinse and repeat:
-Desperation ( please tell me what to do )
-Defiance ( you're not the boss of me )
-Disappointment ( why do people ignore me )
-Disillusion ( why can't people be nice to me )
-Determination ( I will have my way or else )
-Dénouement ( I give up on my dream )
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 706
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 8:39:08 PM
Nataly.

Do you see a pattern in the way you are acting?
I'll answer my own question...
NO, you don't!
You keep starting threads asking for advice...
You get Good advice...
You ignore good advice and cry
leave me alone...Quit picking on me...
I will do what I want.
Quit starting threads....
I think you are doing it for the attention you are getting. Good or Bad.
And please...Don't cry Wolf, Unless you are serious!!!!
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 707
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 8:55:11 PM
Nataly you already live your life your way... At the end it will be your story.. We all have a story to tell . It just that your story makes people wonder. The good thing is that on here your story is free to read and go duhhhhh.
The good thing is that you always give us the details on your life story.
Like in a book we make notes on the side of the page about the story. You have the displeasure to read our comments.
As in the rest of your life the choice is yours to keep posting and keep reading the comments. The funny part is that you cant stop doing it. Cause its all about you and you like the attention and the fame be it good or bad, YOU LIKE IT.
Just admit it you like the attention or you wont be back.

Yes you will find your soul mate just like in the fairy tale. The problem is that the soul mate is most of the time will be like you cause you and him will be hanging around same places. Your are not going to find a prince chilling at some hole in the wall that serves stale beer. So you better dust your self up raise up from begging at the corner (having your parents pay your way at 29 is begging). Go to places your prince will be at. You better impress him, he might be your soul mate but are you his??? Now that is the real question.
Can you hang with people who have larger ideas and out look of what is out there??? Can you keep the prince interest with intellectual conversation ?? Can you be someone who wont drag him down by having to do things for you as you cant take care of your self??

Or you will find someone who has more things in common with you and the two of you will hang a week at your parents house and a week at his parents house... Same outlook at life same ideas..
 nataly66687
Msg: 708
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 9:26:34 PM
Just shut up alright. You don't know nothing and you are nothing. I know what I want and I will get what I want. And nothing you say will bother me because I am stronger than you and I will live out my life the way I want. I will find a guy that likes me for me, and will accept me for me, as I will do the same for him. I can bring stuff to the relationship and to the table. I am a great person and can be a great girlfriend, wife, etc. I am a great person, I am a supportive person. I am not a cheater, I am faithful, honest, and trusting. I am better than you and I know my life will be better.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 709
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/29/2016 10:05:57 PM
Well done nataly, you chatted to a man, you really liked him, he wasn't for you, you moved on to the next one. Well done.

Chatting to someone, really liking them then realising it's not going to happen in a short space of time is pretty much what on-line dating is about, there are many people experience it, evidenced by the many other threads about it.

Feel proud that you got dates, it didnt work, you moved on, you didn't get fooled or manipulated into sex under false pretences . Your ahead of a lot of people of all ages.

I'm glad to hear your so positive about sorting your life out and trust you've taken that first step to do so.
 tizzabelle
Msg: 710
view profile
History
;
Posted: 9/29/2016 10:58:48 PM

And please...Don't cry Wolf, Unless you are serious!!!!

wft? Really bluemiss; that sounds horrible saying it that way. Logically it wouldn't even be crying wolf if she really had been to that point which, we don't even know for sure... do we?

good luck Nataly
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 711
view profile
History
;
Posted: 9/29/2016 11:27:46 PM
tizzabelle...
wtf you say? Yes I realize I am harsh, but
I have zero respect for people that play that game.
And the reason why I say game is that anyone who really is in that place doesn't announce it to the world.
Look at her comments since then.....
Same old...same old.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 712
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 12:13:18 AM

I am not a cheater, I am faithful, honest, and trusting.

Cheater? - By your own posts, you admit to chatting with other men while you were trying to coax new-car-guy to come back.
Faithful? - By your own posts, you gave up on new-car-guy less than a week after you claimed you'd be together 4ever.
Honest? - By your own posts, you claimed you wanted to posts & comments to stop, were going to stop posting or worse, none of it happened.
Trusting? - By your own posts, you have refused the advice of dozens of people who posted advice to improve your situation and make better choices.

Master Status Attained: TROLL
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 713
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 2:12:22 AM
She went on 2 or 3 dates with someone who didn't treat her well and was saying he didn't think they had much in common so she talked to someone else. It's hardly cheating, in fact I would say it was sensible and perfectly reasonable.

There is soooooo much advice on this thread I guess she is just selecting the advice she feels fits to her circumstances. Again, senisible and perfectly reasonable.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 714
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 4:27:22 AM
Natalie,

Is that the way you conduct an argument?
You tell people to shut up and that you are better than them?
That isn't fighting fair or maturely.
It's something very important to bring to a relationship.
You need to bring more to the table than just being honest and trusting.
To be honest, based on your behavior here, you are not a great person.

Maybe you don't understand forums, but you can't tell people to shut up or to stop posting.
You don't own a thread.
I can't for the life of me understand why you keep coming back here.
I guess you just need the attention you aren't getting in real life.
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 715
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 5:04:18 AM

Well done nataly, you chatted to a man, you really liked him, he wasn't for you, you moved on to the next one. Well done.

Chatting to someone, really liking them then realising it's not going to happen in a short space of time is pretty much what on-line dating is about, there are many people experience it, evidenced by the many other threads about it.

Feel proud that you got dates, it didnt work, you moved on, you didn't get fooled or manipulated into sex under false pretences . Your ahead of a lot of people of all ages.

I'm glad to hear your so positive about sorting your life out and trust you've taken that first step to do so.

Well said. She had 4 dates with the nice guy. It's rare for anyone to make it to a 4th date, especially with someone they met online. Her communication with that guy and with the subsequent guy who wasn't experienced with dating are good practice for handing future relationship situations and for increasing confidence.

The occasional "shut up" / "screw off" post seems justified because some posts sound like bullying or excessive nitpicking. Still a lot nicer than specific personal attacks.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 716
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 5:35:20 AM
You have to admire Nataly's perseverance in the face of adversity but the way she describes events in her dating career (because that's what it seems like) and her sheer animosity towards others when things don't go her way shows that she seems unable to reflect on her predicaments in a way that would lead to anything changing.
 gtomustang
Msg: 717
I know what i am--but what are you?
Posted: 9/30/2016 7:45:29 AM
So she went from declaring suicide to wanting the best in life. Its nice to know that nagging truly works. Even if she's rubber and we're glue, and whatever we say seems to bounce of her and stick to us.

Its all just fun to watch. Entertain us again, please.
 JS3344
Msg: 718
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 7:53:00 AM

You have to admire Nataly's perseverance in the face of adversity but the way she describes events in her dating career (because that's what it seems like) and her sheer animosity towards others when things don't go her way shows that she seems unable to reflect on her predicaments in a way that would lead to anything changing.
- what an easy target, the sharpshooters here are having a field day.
I think she shows great promise, she went from killing herself, to telling the forumanatti to eff off, developing spine. No one taught us how to date, how to have sex, how to get married, how to stay married, how to deal with internet dating, or how to survive twisting in the wind, while getting rocks thrown at you in a thread.......she's only 29.......and will stumble through life just like everyone else....its friday, showing some love, good luck to you........
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 719
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 7:57:12 AM

I think she shows great promise, she went from killing herself, to telling the forumanatti to eff off, developing spine.

Anyone who has studied attachment theory might disagree with you.
 fishcalledwanda74
Msg: 720
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 9:07:45 AM
I want to know if the police and suicide prevention team showed up at her house.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 721
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 9:26:49 AM
Anyone who has studied attachment theory would know that attachment styles can be changed. Bowbly didn't experience a secure attachment until he got married. Anyone who has studied attachment theory on a proffessional level would never use that information as a basis of a view point in such a negative way.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 722
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 10:11:51 AM
Nat, it's great that you're moving forward with things. And also that you are looking ahead knowing that if it doesn't work out with one, you'll try with another. That's the good thing about online dating, despite having to weed out many guys just-wanting-one-thing... multiple guys for every girl. I would advise that you don't be so set in your ways, and to "think different" about things in changing things up. It always helps when we're in a rut... especially when we're emotionally wound up and frustrated.

I am going to not drink, smoke, or do drugs, I will work, I will date, I will remain a virgin and get married and have sex after marriage and I will do it because I want too.

I say this tongue-in-cheek: I think you would feel a little better if you had a couple beers, had sex with a cute wholesome guy, and smoked a cigarette afterwards lying in bed staring the ceiling -- it'd be a big sigh of relief for ya. ;)
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 723
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 10:31:32 AM
^^^omg, couldn't her first time be a little bit romantic!!! Plus she is a woman, not a man. She needs champagne, a God, rose petals on the bed, fancy smelling candles. Chocolates afterwards with a man who feels blessed to be with her.
 nataly66687
Msg: 724
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 10:32:08 AM
SHUT UP!!!!! I don't care if you say to tell me not to say shut up to post users on here. I am going to do what I want. Don't you DARE tell me to smoke, drink, and have sex and all that stuff. I AM NEVER doing that stuff EVER. I again know what I want and I am working on my life END OF STORY. I am done with this forum and all of it's cruel people.
 2ufo2
Msg: 725
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 10:45:31 AM

Just shut up alright. You don't know nothing and you are nothing. I know what I want and I will get what I want. And nothing you say will bother me because I am stronger than you and I will live out my life the way I want. I will find a guy that likes me for me, and will accept me for me, as I will do the same for him. I can bring stuff to the relationship and to the table. I am a great person and can be a great girlfriend, wife, etc. I am a great person, I am a supportive person. I am not a cheater, I am faithful, honest, and trusting. I am better than you and I know my life will be better.

...I will get what I want...

How?

Just saying words doesn't make it so (Captain Picard to the contrary).
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez