Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 726
view profile
History
The Shocking NewzPage 30 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)

. I am done with this forum and all of it's cruel people.

Getting a sense of deja vu here...

Nataly, the best thing you could do is actually follow through with the above, and take some time out. Try and concentrate on simply having fun with this latest fling, rather than coming back here every five minutes for advice you're never going to listen to anyway. Clear the angst away and loosen up a little, and do try and relax your ideas about people who drink a little, take drugs occasionally and who have sex with others whenever they want to. It doesn't make them pariahs. They're flesh and blood people, just like you.
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 727
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 11:14:29 AM
I'm off to pop some corn while I wait to see what her next thread is and how long takes to post.
 cooldog65
Msg: 728
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 12:26:07 PM
Ho hum...See you at the next thread Nataly. *yawn*
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 729
view profile
History
Update us please?
Posted: 9/30/2016 12:51:26 PM
"I want to know if the police and suicide prevention team showed up at her house."

I have wondered the same thing. I don't know if any others did, but after reading her suicide threat I called the National Suicide Hotline & they recommended I call the Glendale police, which I did. I had a very long talk with a woman at the station who listened to my info and then she stated that they would conduct a "Wellness Check" at Nataly's home. She took my number and said she would call back if they had any trouble finding Nataly. I did not get a call back.

Nataly, if you are reading this please realize that even strangers (such as myself) worry when someone posts a suicide threat. I still think it is best for you to talk with friends and family - people who know you and love you. Posting on these forums does not help you. I'm confused why you continue to post?
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 730
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 12:58:01 PM

I am a great person ........

I am a great person, I am a supportive person.

Donald?
Is that you?

You don't know nothing

That's a double negative.

It should be, "You don't know anything".

Which proves I do know something.

Among so many things.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 731
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 1:16:40 PM
Matched 3 of 6 payout reels in one post, there should be at least a moderate payout.
-Desperation ( please tell me what to do )
-Defiance ( you're not the boss of me ) - "I AM NEVER doing that stuff EVER"
-Disappointment ( why do people ignore me )
-Disillusion ( why can't people be nice to me )
-Determination ( I will have my way or else ) - "I am working on my life END OF STORY"
-Dénouement ( I give up on my dream ) - "I am done with this forum and all of it's cruel people."

Keep your eyes on the wall, the scorecard will flash each time a post triggers a key behavior!
Read, Listen, Post, and WIN!!!!!!
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 732
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/30/2016 2:37:26 PM
Natalie -

I am glad you decided against suicide.
It seems like you are having fun, and you look cute in your unicorn jammies.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/258379750879726?view=permalink&id=1214830388567986&refid=18

Lucky you are under 5 feet and can shop in the childrens dept.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 733
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 4:17:57 PM

Don't you DARE tell me to smoke, drink, and have sex and all that stuff. I AM NEVER doing that stuff EVER.

As I clearly declared: I say it tongue-in-cheek. I wasn't trying to coax you into anything, easy. You treat it like getting on heroin. Having a couple of beers, or even A cigarette isn't going to hurt your health one bit (barring allergies), it's getting hooked on either. I was just throwing out a funny in doing it once to Relax! :) It's best if you relax and chill out... It's the weekend! Put on unicorn PJs at least! Oh wait.... hold on...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/258379750879726?view=permalink&id=1214830388567986&refid=18

Natalie looks so cute in her get-up! Alright, cool. You're kickin' it, good for you! :)

PS: I don't think she's at all at risk of harming herself. Well, maybe fashionably, if the PJs are worn in public...
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 734
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 4:45:08 PM
I guess I'm just enough of something for you to pay attention and answer lol.
If you really stop and pay attention to all your posts. They don't really change you keep saying the same thing over and over. Doing the same thing and getting the same results ... I read somewhere that will indicates insanity ..
You still didn't say what you can offer a guy who is educated and worldly and been around the block once or twice.
You keep saying the same thing over and over. I had better conversation with a German shepherd she is a sweetheart named Bella. She also has all your traits and a few more that you don't possess.

You never really answered any of the questions that others and me asked from you. Are you trying to hide something from your self so you don't have to think about it???????
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 735
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 5:00:06 PM
If nothing else, this discus... err I mean 'reading report' certainly gave me some new research to look at - I'm spending a LOT of time googling and covering "idiot compassion"....
I can't really elaborate, but it does keep me busy during son's spring break....
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 736
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 5:00:23 PM
friggen heck = double post glitch!!!!
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 737
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 5:41:28 PM
Don't worry about it. I have compassion for you Jess.
 nataly66687
Msg: 738
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 7:15:30 PM
What do you want from me? Why are you invading my personal life and finding all of my info online? Why can't you just leave me alone! What do you want me to say or do to make all of you so darn happy! Because nothing I say matters to you. And all of you are just making tbings worse for me. You need to watch what you say because stuff you say, does hurt, but I guess thats all you love doing is making my life miserable and making me feel worse about myself.
 loveisatemple
Msg: 739
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 10:41:15 PM
You are a negative person. Don't get upset, many are-it's common. We have to unlearn negativity, consciously.

As you get older you will see, only opinions of a few count. The others? They have no impact.

Once you have been through struggles and hardships and valuable learning experiences and meaningful ones, you can separate what is important, and what is not.

You have been given friendly advice and some not friendly advice. That is, some seem like haters, others are trying to be of help. Who do you listen to? The negative people.

It's a common problem--to take praise and goodwill for granted, and get riled up by the haters and let them hurt you.

In this life, the smart ones go towards positivity vs currying the favor of critics. Some may disagree and say critics make them grow more than praise. To each their own. One will always have haters, no matter how great or perfect...why give them any space in head or heart.

Constructive criticism is fair, if there is the intent of encouraging a person. If the intent is to condemn just to decimate, what kind of motive is that?
 aintnodeal
Msg: 740
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 10:50:40 PM
Matched 3 of 6 payout reels!!
-Desperation ( please tell me what to do ) - "What do you want from me? "
-Defiance ( you're not the boss of me )
-Disappointment ( why do people ignore me ) - "Because nothing I say matters to you."
-Disillusion ( why can't people be nice to me ) - "What do you want me to say or do to make all of you so darn happy!"
-Determination ( I will have my way or else )
-Dénouement ( I give up on my dream )

Keep your eyes on the wall, the scorecard will flash each time a post triggers a key behavior!
Read, Listen, Post, and WIN!!!!!! Get a BONUS payout if your name is mentioned!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 741
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/30/2016 11:36:42 PM

but I guess thats all you love doing is making my life miserable and making me feel worse about myself.

Wrong, Nataly. It's your own reaction to other people's comments that's making you feel miserable. Try and reflect on what's happening. You make the choice to post what you do. I don't necessarily agree with people linking stuff from your Facebook page but I don't think it's done out of malice towards you. However, it's your choice to set your privacy up to enable the whole world to see those pictures. Maybe change your settings?
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 742
view profile
History
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 10/1/2016 12:37:18 AM
I think posting things from someone's fb is a little creepy Tbh. But I do agree that op is responsible for setting her own privacy. The world isn't a safe place nataly and you need to take responsibility for your own safety. Your lucky it is on-line strangers who have made you aware of this and not someone close to your home.

I can see you are upset by a lot of ppls comments and i can totally see why. But there are better ways to respond. I agree that your current way is very negative and therefore bringing a lot of negativity towards you. You can learn to be more subtle and humour would be included in that. It will be equally as effective at getting your point across.

You are perfectly fine to not want to smoke drink take drugs or have sex, these are good things. But you can not expect others to be the same nor react to them as though they are not good people or evil in some way because they do. They are people, they are just not people you have anything in common with.

As for ng, well I don't agree with much he says lol but he does have a good sense of humour and I have learnt a lot about men reading his posts. Although he has not met your approval I did laugh at what he said and In amongst his ramblings there was a bit of wisdom. You do need to lighten up a bit and have a laugh. It doesn't mean you have to smoke, drink, Take drugs or have sex. But I am wondering why you are reacting so strongly towards him? Maybe you can see his point of view and know it is a valid one?
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 743
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 10/1/2016 5:21:48 AM

Having a couple of beers, or even A cigarette isn't going to hurt your health one bit (barring allergies), it's getting hooked on either.

Wrong. One molecule of cigarette smoke can cause instant damage to the respiratory and circulatory systems of a non smoker. As soon as a non smoker inhales cigarette smoke, arteries contract, lessening blood flow. Breathing is worsened, and that one molecule could eventually cause cancer and other problems. Alcohol can cause damage even without addiction. Those "couple of beers" will kill brain cells and might cause other problems.

The forums have a history of people trying to recruit: alcoholics trying to tell non-drinkers they better get into the bar scene or else they'll be alone forever, breeders trying to tell the childfree they must have kids, etc. For example, LiterateHiker posted "You'll change your mind" to girls who said they didn't want kids.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 744
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 10/1/2016 7:21:48 AM
Out of curiousity, how exactly does that molecule of cigarette smoke differ from, oh, a molecule of wood burning smoke? Or car exhaust? Or leaf burning?

I often think the prurient self righteousness of anti smokers is the best recruitment tool the tobacco companies have.
Msg: 745
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 7:44:59 AM

What do you want from me? Why are you invading my personal life and finding all of my info online? Why can't you just leave me alone! What do you want me to say or do to make all of you so darn happy! Because nothing I say matters to you. And all of you are just making tbings worse for me. You need to watch what you say because stuff you say, does hurt, but I guess thats all you love doing is making my life miserable and making me feel worse about myself.

Natalie -
There are a number of people on these very boards who are concerned about you and your state of mind. I find it reassuring to see you out and about, apparently enjoying yourself while indulging in one of your favorite past times, "Cos Play," even if it is in a dressing room.

You really can't put a suicide threat up on a board (which, by its very nature "invites" people into your life at an extremely personal level) and not expect people to be interested and worried about you. It rather invites a certain amount of "intrusion," even if it is just to ensure that your life is going on "as normal."

As far as "invading," you had a link to your own site previously posted in your profile, and, don't forget, you are the one who put yourself in a compromising position by allowing your BF to take nude pics which he posted online.

Now, you have posted many threads to this site and others over the years. Some of these threads are much the SAME, suggesting you are running on a hamster wheel. Based on some of your other postings, there is little doubt you have some type of learning disability, but not enough to receive disability benefits.

I think a number of people here have tried to be encouraging. I know I complimented your appearance in another thread (since deleted, apparently).

Unfortunately, you seem to be stuck in a "twilight world" (no, not THAT twilight), where you are completely dependent on your family for your care and support. That leads to resentment and lashing out, railing against your circumstances. You really need to determine what it is over which you have some type of control, and what is not something you have any control over. Then ... take action!

You seem to be about 10 years behind the normal development curve, and are still trapped in the rebellious teenage years. So perhaps the first thing to do is find some type of counselor and work with him/her to get a fair assessment of your capabilities and inclinations, both on a personal level and perhaps, vocationally.

There are jobs to be had where you have very little contact with the public, such as stocking store shelves after hours. You talk about your mother's work on another board. Perhaps it is not glamorous, but try to reflect on how hard she works to care for you. You also spoke about resisting her entreaties to learn to cook. Can't you see how selfish and immature your behavior is? No one goes through life only doing what they feel like.

I think you can make some progress and GROW UP. I know you have said you won't work in fast food, but there is one on every corner, and you would at least get experience.

You have to come to terms with the probable scenario that you will not find a white knight to rescue you, take your virginity, and ensconce you in his palace, where you will be free to dress up in costumes and sweep the floor if/when you are so inclined.

Please try to use this input, constructively.
Best wishes ...

GhettoFoot
Msg: 746
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 8:31:12 AM
stop satiating the child.

b1tch crazy.

the end.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 747
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 8:41:07 AM
Children who never grow up: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.581002
Msg: 748
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 8:59:35 AM
^^^ Can't seem to open without a subscription, but I found a couple of other articles that mention the theory of "Adult Entitled Dependence" with references to the same psychologist in your article:

Q: What is Adult Entitled Dependence (AED)?

A: It is a phenomenon where adults remain dependent on their parents in exaggerated ways that hinder their development and normal functioning. The dependency of the adult child creates distress and negative dynamics between them and their parents

Essentially, we are talking about adults who remain in their parents’ house and don’t work or study toward something that can lead to their independence in the future.

Q: Is it a failure to launch?

A: It’s similar to this, but AED has more negative aspects to it. It is complete dependence of the adult child on the parents that fosters the belief that they are unable to do things independently. The adult child may blame their parents for their lack of independence and demand they do things, such as preparing food or doing laundry, with the belief that it is the parents’ responsibility to provide for the child.

http://trauma.blog.yorku.ca/2013/06/when-enough-is-enough-adult-entitled-dependence

AED is defined as a chronic, family systemic condition involving a dysfunctional adult offspring and at least one parent who accommodates to the patterns of dependence by providing age-inappropriate services. AED is distinct from simply living with one’s parents or enjoying their support, as is widely accepted in many cultures. AED is characterized by impaired functioning and parental services that are beyond the norm for the given culture.

http://nvrpsy.com/adult-entitled-dependence/what-is-aed/

Well, orangetiger, I think you nailed it. Just like any other type of "personality disorder," why should the subject (Nataly) bother to change, when it seems to be "working" for her (outside of the occasional conflict with her mom, and limited dating pool)? Her needs are provided for, and she can spend her free time (essentially all of her time) doing what she likes, but, more importantly, never doing anything she doesn't want to do.
 2ufo2
Msg: 749
The Shocking Newz
Posted: 10/1/2016 11:01:41 AM

What do you want from me?

The kindest of us want you to grow up - to take responsibility for your actions and your thoughts, to get a job that provides for the growth of your personality, to join the world as a contributing adult.

The rest of us just want you to continue acting like a teenager screaming at her parents so we can be entertained.

Why are you invading my personal life and finding all of my info online? Why can't you just leave me alone!

Because you post publically. If you wanted to be left alone, you wouldn't post.

What do you want me to say or do to make all of you so darn happy!

Why is our happiness your concern?

Because nothing I say matters to you.

That's mostly true for most of us. Some of us actually are concerned about you and offer taking your suicide threat seriously or offering you advice.
But most of us simply find you mildly diverting while we wander around POF.
You don't mater to most of us.
Especially when we offer good counseling and you scream at us to go away (after you asked for advice).

And all of you are just making tbings worse for me.

Really? How?

You need to watch what you say because stuff you say, does hurt,

I do watch what I say. And, I will repeat it; you are a screaming, narcissistic, egotistical, arrogant, small-minded brat who thinks she is entitled to do as she wishes with no responsibility for the consequences and with anyone else footing the finances. I probably would have kicked you out of the house when you turned 20 (see how kind I am - legally I could kick you out much earlier).

... but I guess thats all you love doing is making my life miserable and making me feel worse about myself.

You also make assumptions -- I don't think about you at all except when I come to the forums and see you've opened another thread.
You are the person making your life miserable.
You are the person who makes you feel worse about yourself.
The problem - whatever it is - isn't going to fix itself.
The problem isn't going to b3e solved by getting married.

You have to solve your own problems -- because you're the one who has created them.
 nataly66687
Msg: 750
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 1:03:57 PM
**** YOU OK. I ALREADY KNOW I NEED TO WORK I KNOW I NEED TO GROW UP SO **** OFF.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez