Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 loveisatemple
Msg: 751
The Shocking NewzPage 31 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
Fwiw,
I was harsh until she claimed she was going to get jobs and work on things in her life, vs just saying "what about somebody who has nothing and intends to stay that way"...

I took her at that word, knowing she will take a while and internally resist as well, but it's a claim to try.

Also, "most want to be entertained and don't give a ^%#"? That is a greater sin than her sins.

I get it that the immaturity and acwd problem is serious, but to kick someone already down or limited...one has to wonder about anybody who feels it's ok to be callous or amused by about somebody who could feel such distress and without options to off themselves...

To me, that is worse than her failings.

It did not happen in a vacuum, the folks created this at least halfway, if not more, and it will take unlearning after reality hits, which will be harsh. It's not like that's going to be an easy road.

eta: If someone gives you advice or tells you off about yourself, and prefaces it with"I think you are a loser @#$% ", do you listen to their advice?

People first hear intent. If that is not from a positive place, they will not and should not listen.
 2ufo2
Msg: 752
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 2:59:19 PM

**** YOU OK. I ALREADY KNOW I NEED TO WORK I KNOW I NEED TO GROW UP SO **** OFF.

That is not a mature answer.

However, I will happily "**** OFF".
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 753
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 3:01:44 PM
Oh Nataly you wonder why people and me treat you like we do. First you asked for advice when giving you told everyone they don't know what they are talking about. Then you keep complaining about same thing.
Mind you your song and dance does not change you keep repeating your self over and over. Then at one of your posts you told others to F off. That's when you become free game to point on how stupid you really are. Will you change will you learn anything. No you will not cause you don't even think you have a problem. For the hell of it I ran your pic and you got posts on craigslist here in LA as well. So your new BF is not working out for you that if you even had a new guy. More then likely you are just lying about everything I bet you never even had a sort of short term BF. You are in it for the attention. So you get just what you asking for. But what you really really want is for everyone to say how smart and unique you are. how everything you do is the right thing and everyone sort of wish they could be smart like you.
Instead what you got is everyone telling you how wrong you are. You got no idea what you are talking about.
Yes you do need to grow up just read your last post on how you talk to others. As another poster mentioned you need to get a few drinks down and get laid. Will do you some good and open your eyes.
But over all yes you are a loser who should be off here and doing something better.
As for me you should thank me. I give you the attention you ask for the attention you deserve.
You will settle for someone anyone when you are old cause that's all you will get. I hope you think of me at that moment.
Welcome to big wide world out there. Aren't you happy your parents let you out finally ??

This is one of those posts where most people agree about. Even if some people are giving you more breaks for who and what you are.

I call bull on your I will kill my self which just prove my opinion on you.. are you an attention seeker.
 Seki1949
Msg: 754
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 3:23:16 PM
^^^^^
Not funny, don't go there.
 moraima
Msg: 755
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 3:41:43 PM
31 pages of attention seeking. Nat is probably a world class troll bar none.

Biggest emotional vampire POF ever had.
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 756
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 4:15:57 PM
LAgoodguy said on 10/1/2016 6:01:44 PM
Oh Nataly you wonder why people and me treat you like we do.

You do it because you're a sick sad bully with no life.

LAgoodguy said on 9/29/2016 2:07:28 PM Msg: 718
I actually like to read her thread, Pointed a few people to it cause its sooo funny. I wish she would stick on here for another 20 years just to prove me right about how her life will turn up...

Nataly why do you keep posting on here??? what are you looking to gain from it?? Most people on here don't think much of you, I never did hide that I'm one of them. ...

LAgoodguy said on 9/30/2016 708 PM Msg: 7529
I had better conversation with a German shepherd she is a sweetheart named Bella. She also has all your traits and a few more that you don't possess.

LAgoodguy said on 10/1/2016 6:01:44 PM
But over all yes you are a loser who should be off here and doing something better.
As for me you should thank me. I give you the attention you ask for the attention you deserve.

You enjoy tormenting someone who is already challenged. Pathetic!
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 757
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 4:34:18 PM
I wont hide it I do think she is funny. She will do anything for attention. And me being such a sucker I do give her the attention she seeks.
So what kind of a challenge do you think she has geekgrrrl ??? share your opinion please.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 758
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 4:55:32 PM
Can drive a Mack truck through her stories, but honestly if people would stop feeding her ego she would turn her attention elsewhere
And LA guy -what difference does it make what her challenges might be, I find it dismaying you are getting off on baiting her. What, your young hot Asian GF dump you?
Wanna pick on someone then pick on me. You'll be carrying your balls in your handbag if you choose to.. but come on.. even playing field and all hmm
 Seki1949
Msg: 759
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 5:20:11 PM
^^^^^
No Mam! Not at all!
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 760
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 5:51:58 PM
O.K. Natalie -

I never had a problem believing that someone like you existed, because my sister is a self-centered, entitled, drama queen. She DOES have a job, however.

I guess I was hoping you could actually make a change in your life, but that is hard to believe when I see you posting the same things you posted on another board 3 1/2 YEARS ago. You dragged well-meaning people down your little rabbit hole, thinking they were "helping" you.

Do you remember your earlier threat from 03-26-2013, 11:18 PM?

I truly am done with life. Life is NOT worth living it is not.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/non-romantic-relationships/1821691-mother-daughter-relationship-why-cant-we-13.html#ixzz4LsrT8Mw8

Well, I don't think you are entitled to take an entire forum emotional hostage because things don't go your way. Is this how you treat your mom when she asks you to do something, with empty threats?

I am now in the camp where I believe you have NO INTENTION of making any changes in your life and are just stuck on a hamster wheel of empty gestures, lip service and self indulgence. You have been repeating this pattern for years, even getting abusive and swearing at people who tell you what you don't want to hear. This has been going on, ad infinitum, and I, for one, am convinced you will never change.

Why ARE you here? You won't take any advice. You have proven that by your continued rejection of advice since early 2013 - over THREE years ago. The advice given then, and your reaction to it, sounds nearly identical to what we are seeing in this current thread.

From now on, I think I will just recycle the advice from one of your threads from another board:

03-19-2013, 05:42 PM
brokensky

35,888 posts, read 54,655,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post

I can give 2 ****s about what your ass or anyone else here has to say to me. I am done applying, trying, practicing, with my life. THERE IS NO POINT.

Then why did you start this thread?

Your posts are drawing a picture of a slacker with grandiose ideas and nothing but a crappy attitude to back it up.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/non-romantic-relationships/1821691-mother-daughter-relationship-why-cant-we-2.html#ixzz4LspFMlmw
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 761
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 6:16:36 PM
Oh MsHalo, aren't you investing just a weeeee little bit too much in this?? lol (just kidding, I've got "grey wet Sunday blues" and plenty of time on my hands too... )

I believe, that my first comment in this 'whine' posed the plausibility that Natalie's parents had tried to get her out on her own.... but she wasn't going..... your research seems to support this suggestion...
I will reiterate that belief.... and err on the side of what Natalie believes to be bullying, is actually in fact her parents applying parenting....

I tell my own son, while my mother said she'd never evict us out of home, she did give us "two return to home" chances before we were on our own.... and I'll apply that same chance to him.... before I move into a one bed RV and travel my island.... (and he can have the one bedroom house for rates and maintenance if he does not have kids.... lol)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 762
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 6:31:58 PM
Seki - made me giggle
I dislike emotional vampires who feed off the sadness of others. Not for a moment do I believe N
I do however believe LA guy feels off others angst
I'm not that bad, really. K, I have a throne in Hell and will curb kick but
I'm really a delicate flower
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 763
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 6:39:28 PM
ouija2025 said
I do however believe LA guy feels off others angst

LAgoodguy said Msg: 771
For the hell of it I ran your pic and you got posts on craigslist here in LA as well.

No question about it ouija. I am hoping he didn't post her name, address and phone number since tormenting her is soooo much fun as he's already said. His behavior is unsettling.

No matter what anyone thinks of Natalie she doesn't deserve this sort of treatment. No one does.
 loveisatemple
Msg: 764
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 7:05:23 PM
Yes, she is an attention seeker, tries to defend herself by cursing and yeah many posts ago I determined to ignore her as she requested, but cannot follow through on...

but I keep seeing people telling off a person who has very little, less than any other multiple thread starter who is tolerated more because of it (and deemed more valid). Since you all supposedly have lives, why is everybody getting angry and wanting to crush what remains of her...

Nobody is keeping the forum hostage. You post, own it.

I did because it does not hurt me to try to encourage somebody to ignore bullies and lead a proper life so they can create healthy options for themselves. The cruel comments made me come back to try to tell you to stop being worse than any faults you find in her.

Yes, you are bullies, you have gone too far when someone has threatened to hurt themselves and are now baiting them, so stop making yourselves look worse than those you criticize.

Again, you seem intent on condemning and deriding and that is not your place, and makes me question you as people. So what if she posted the same crap a few years ago? It's expected, she was younger. People do not change instantly. It takes a long time. First, one has to acknowledge the need to change, and she has done so.

If it's not done fast enough, or should have been done 10 years ago, then she might be slow, but what are you and why do you care she is late? You feel sorry for the parents? They created this scenario. They can do something about it. I have no pity for them.

Maybe she is, after meeting brick walls, getting closer to doing the things she needs to.

Don't say "never will change" on a person who likely has to, and will be forced to. It is not your place to make negative predictions and declaring a person condemned.

Some of you are trolling as much as you claim a person is a troll. I will stop if others stop the bashfest.
 Dallasdeb2
Msg: 765
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 7:08:12 PM
Why has t this girl been removed? Many good people are gone for far, far less. Some on here are playing with her like a cat bats around a mouse waiting for her to jus roll,over and implode. Who is feeding who here? Or whom...whatever. She won't go away , she can't because she doesn't know any better and she is addicted. So remove her. Remove her for her own good. Her personal information has been tossed out for all to see; her real name, her FB page, her website. The police have been called regarding her suicide threat. Remove her. Save her.
 justdeb111a
Msg: 766
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 9:16:59 PM

And LA guy -what difference does it make what her challenges might be, I find it dismaying you are getting off on baiting her. What, your young hot Asian GF dump you?
Wanna pick on someone then pick on me. You'll be carrying your balls in your handbag if you choose to.. but come on.. even playing field and all hmm

LOL!!

My bet is on Ouija, three rounds KO.
 nataly66687
Msg: 767
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 10:27:54 PM
When it comes down to this post, everyone forgot what it's main topic was about. My main question was if that guy I was dating was wrong of what he had done, by not showing up for my BDay. While I did not know what we could do for my special day, he could have still shown up for my BDay anyway to spend time with me. It hurt me when he didn't show up, and didn't even talk to me after I asked him if we were hanging out or not. That hurt me a lot. But oh well that time is gone now so have to move on. I will find someone new and if I never find someone else oh well.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 768
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/1/2016 11:05:19 PM
Since I'm the one who been mentioned on here a few times about Nataly. I admit I don't really have to post any answers to this post. But I do and I think its clear why. She likes the attention so I give it to her. When someone mentions she has some challenges its fair for me to ask what would they be.

Yet same time all of you folks are on here as well posting and give her the attention she want on here. Except I'm not as nice about it as some of you. Even the ones to try to be nice to her are not really so nice. Be it driving a truck through her stories or saying they know people like her. I'm being more up front and didn't sugar coat it as some of you did. But yet you said same things about her as I do. If you want I can sugar coat and make is sound more PC.

Ouija thanks you so much for noticing but my hot young Asian girl is still here. No I'm not looking for anyone younger and sure as hell not someone who thinks she is her parents princes. So if that's why you think I'm on here posting then I would clear is out now. I too do wonder if her parents been trying to get her out of the house and might be refusing to leave.

I also have no problems if you want to bust my chops on here. I'm more then willing to pull my backpacking pack to carry my balls. Only thing is that unlike some people on here I don't take to heart what is said on here. I never backed away from a challenge. No that don't mean I'm looking for any one older as well.
I'm doing well as is.

As someone who deals with people often I know bull when I see it, I called her on it. When people are honest and don't just post what ever it takes to get attention I treat them as they deserve.
Yes I can ignore her same as she can stop posting on here. But I prefer not to same as she prefer to keep posting. which I will say again that all of you read and post to this thread cause you find it interesting to add a comment .

imanorangetiger
Msg: 769
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/2/2016 3:56:18 AM

When it comes down to this post, everyone forgot what it's main topic was about. My main question was if that guy I was dating was wrong of what he had done, by not showing up for my BDay. While I did not know what we could do for my special day, he could have still shown up for my BDay anyway to spend time with me. It hurt me when he didn't show up, and didn't even talk to me after I asked him if we were hanging out or not.

Nataly: perhaps you may want to reflect on your own part in this. What was going on in your short dating period that relegated you to a lower priority? He'd already told you that he didn't think he had anything in common with you. From what you've told us, it seems that he was at a loose end and was dating you until someone else popped up. There wasn't enough invested for him to want to do anything special on your birthday.

Personally, I wouldn't want to force you to drink, take drugs or to have sex in order to see what you're missing. That should always be your own choice. What I would want you to do is to reflect on the fact that those recreations aren't intrinsically bad to the point where anyone dabbling is seen as someone to be automatically shunned. There is truth in that you can't really know for sure until you've experienced something but you can also keep an open mind. You could meet the love of your life and end pushing him away simply on the basis that he offered you a sip of his beer.
I've worked with many people who have suffered from addiction and who are in various stages of recovery. Most are good people at their core. Ironically though, some portray the same "can't do, won't do" attitude that you do, because they're not ready to accept that where they are is doing them harm. You've become addicted to your lifestyle in a similar way because you're reinforcing the neural processes in your brain that lead you to your favoured place.

I don't believe you're reaching your true potential and the only person blocking that is yourself. I believe that you've got yourself to a position where you're afraid of trying anything because you don't know what changes will come about. Maybe go and see an occupational therapist, who may be able to explore why you're so unwilling to stretch yourself.
 Maleman999
Msg: 770
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/2/2016 8:18:30 AM

You've become addicted to your lifestyle in a similar way because you're reinforcing the neural processes in your brain that lead you to your favoured place.

Isn't that what everybody is doing-leading a lifestyle they are most comfortable with?

I don't believe you're reaching your true potential and the only person blocking that is yourself.

What is her true potential? Maybe her current reality is close enough to what she believes is her true potential. If she doesn't want to change her situation, who are we to say she's wrong and she needs to do the opposite to fit our personal definition of the proper way to live?
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 771
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/2/2016 10:38:42 AM

When it comes down to this post, everyone forgot what it's main topic was about. My main question was if that guy I was dating was wrong of what he had done, by not showing up for my BDay.

Starting wayyyyy back to the beginning of this post you were given some positive, and constructive comments/insights regarding your question.

You choose to ignore the positive feedback and a lash out at the negative posters.

I hope that answers your question.

(and I still can't figure out how to post a quote...)
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 772
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/2/2016 10:50:48 AM
and I did figure out "how to quote". Always good to learn at least one thing each day...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 773
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/2/2016 11:36:14 AM

You've become addicted to your lifestyle in a similar way because you're reinforcing the neural processes in your brain that lead you to your favoured place.

Isn't that what everybody is doing-leading a lifestyle they are most comfortable with?

Except that she isn't entirely comfortable, otherwise she wouldn't question it so much.

I don't believe you're reaching your true potential and the only person blocking that is yourself.

What is her true potential? Maybe her current reality is close enough to what she believes is her true potential. If she doesn't want to change her situation, who are we to say she's wrong and she needs to do the opposite to fit our personal definition of the proper way to live?

If she was attracting a suitable male who would want to marry her already, I might agree with you. The fact that she's failing to do so would seem to point to a change needed to fulfill her aims. Again, she's the one who's unhappy with her current situation to the point of posting about it.
 nataly66687
Msg: 774
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/2/2016 12:05:41 PM
Will all of you PLEASE stop telling me to go and see a therapist. I don't need a therapist and seeing one will not change me as a person. If I want to change I will. I am trying to change my life and I will get a job. I have been applying to places.

I already know how to save money, so me saving money to buy my own car or insurance is easy. Besides that, I know how to care for myself, and even if I did move out right now and got my own apartment, I would know how to care for myself, I know how to do laundry, clean the rest room, dust, sweep, vacuum, mop, organize cabinets, store stuff, cut the yard, water the yard, etc.

I do know how to cook but it isn't professional standards but I can cook. So I know how to be independent and live on my own. I just need the job which I will get. I am not a attention seeker, I am trying to prove a point, that I know I need to change, I am going to change, and get my life together.

I want a Boyfriend and someone to date, because it will make me happy. No guys ever like me because they say I am ugly, look like a man, transgender, and I have crappy friends, who just use and abuse me.

And no guys like me for being me, so thats why I am always single. No guys like a girl who is a good girl. Thats why they rather go for the girls that drink, smoke, do drugs, sleep around etc.

I am NOT like that, nor will I ever be. Can't you just let me be me without changing me? I want to be this way and I don't want to date guys who do that stuff. I don't want to date a guy that drink, smokes, or does drugs, because I don't want to see them get hurt.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 775
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/2/2016 12:10:47 PM
Nataly, this is just a piling on here. I'm sure most think they're being helpful. But it's clearly just causing you distress.

I urge you to walk away from this thread. It's going to carry on for 30 more pages without you. And many will post worse and worse things to try to get you back and responding. So don't look at it.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez