Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.
     
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BBEisBack
Joined: 9/16/2015
Msg: 876
view profile
History
Sex, beer and rock and rollPage 36 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)

Man, the broads here are going to give me a bad reputation.


No they're not.....
The most they can do is, Highlight your bad rep.....
 sweetcowgirl555
Joined: 8/9/2016
Msg: 877
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/7/2016 4:50:37 PM
Is op okay? :(
I feel you, op, it can be tough, but please don't give up. Hope you're alright!
 LJane_6
Joined: 6/10/2015
Msg: 878
view profile
History
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/7/2016 5:47:43 PM

I can't even PM him. He blocked me. He said "If you're older than my kids, you're too old for me."


Lol. Sounds like a typical OLD guy.
 JS3344
Joined: 2/12/2013
Msg: 879
view profile
History
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/7/2016 6:02:54 PM
I'm outta popcorn.....be back l8tr.......i heart this thread!
 Ouija2025
Joined: 6/11/2014
Msg: 880
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/7/2016 7:06:41 PM
It's always wine thirty somewhere
Nat is pushing 30.. I'll be in the Home for the Bewildered and she will be posting
" I can't drive yet and hate the idea of working.. and 150 ppl will stampede to type
Darling you just have to find your Stride.
Stride has gotten on boots and 2 stepped out
Hate myself for every having a clue about two stepping.. altho Baby told me it had something to do with sex. Harlot
 Whatsamattababy
Joined: 5/3/2016
Msg: 881
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/7/2016 7:34:25 PM
^ WHAT?? You're the one who said you thought it meant not taking more than two steps between first setting eyes on a guy, and consummating the relationship. You said it meant true love!
 justdeb111a
Joined: 9/4/2016
Msg: 882
view profile
History
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/8/2016 4:32:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ wait, isn't it a dance?
 SS4544Spd
Joined: 8/31/2016
Msg: 883
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/8/2016 5:09:18 PM
moraima wrote:


Much better to enable OP and people like her. That is sure to be helpful to them.

Definition of enabler. : one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior.
I'm aware of tough love; I'm a product of it, better or worse. And I'm aware of the definition of enabler...I wasn't born yesterday....Puh-leeze. However, how do we know she doesn't have anxiety or some other disorder? Her last name is Hispanic; how do we know she or her parents aren't illegals, which may explain some of her difficulties? I don't know, but I'd at least give it a break, instead of piling on. Or at least just bleepin' stay away if it irritates people so. But then again piling on the weak must make some people feel better about themselves, I don't know. Maybe the same type of people who like pulling wings off of flies...just because they can and it makes them feel more powerful...than somebody, anybody.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Joined: 9/21/2016
Msg: 884
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/8/2016 6:29:12 PM

Her last name is Hispanic; how do we know she or her parents aren't illegals,


WTF kind of racist crap is that?

So people with Hispanic last names should be vetted as "illegals"?
You should get a job with Donald Dump's administration.


You can always take your own advice and "just bleepin' stay away if it irritates you so."


And, before you go off on me ... I am part "Hispanic" AND Native American.
California was part of Mexico, remember?



how do we know she or her parents aren't illegals, which may explain some of her difficulties?

I know she's not,* ... so quit trying to grasp at any weak excuse for her "difficulties."

*Why? because I help reunite adoptees with their genetic relatives. Nat gave us her DOB in the first post, remember?
 SS4544Spd
Joined: 8/31/2016
Msg: 885
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/8/2016 6:35:32 PM
I wrote:


Her last name is Hispanic; how do we know she or her parents aren't illegals,


Tinfoil Milliner wrote:


WTF kind of racist crap is that?
Well...looking at her issues, how do we know she isn't?


So people with Hispanic last names should be vetted as "illegals"?
No, they should be bashed on internet forums, though, by accomplished, self bootstrapped, problem-free people with perfect lives.



You should get a job with Donald Dump's administration.
No, apparently I'm guilty of "enabling" potential illegal immigrants. He'd never have me. ;)
 halforhalfnot
Joined: 9/13/2016
Msg: 886
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/8/2016 6:42:23 PM
I think she was offended by the stereotyping.

Just like I'm sure that not EVERY guy who has a pictureless dating profile with random letters and numbers as a user name is a pedophile.
 SS4544Spd
Joined: 8/31/2016
Msg: 887
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/8/2016 6:46:22 PM
Tinfoil Milliner wrote:


You can always take your own advice and "just bleepin' stay away if it irritates you so."


The OP is not irritating me.



And, before you go off on me ... I am part "Hispanic" AND Native American.
California was part of Mexico, remember?


Oops I already "went off" on you. Sorry. Hispanic and Native American..hmmm...No wonder you're not a "Dump" fan.

I wrote:


how do we know she or her parents aren't illegals, which may explain some of her difficulties?


Tinfoil Milliner wrote:


I know she's not,* ... so quit trying to grasp at any weak excuse for her "difficulties."

*Why? because I help reunite adoptees with their genetic relatives. Nat gave us her DOB in the first post, remember?
Weak excuse? Maybe...but no matter what anyone says, I'd say "lazy" is pretty harsh...and yeah, yeah, yeah I know, she even called herself "lazy" somewhere but she's hurting so I would say that isn't a license to pile on.

...And I will still contend...nobody here - far as I know - has the formal creditentials to offer "tough love" to a vulnerable person over the internet.

It's been fun Tinfoil, may our paths cross again....Good Night!
 SS4544Spd
Joined: 8/31/2016
Msg: 888
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/8/2016 6:50:45 PM
Half wrote:


Just like I'm sure that not EVERY guy who has a pictureless dating profile with random letters and numbers as a user name is a pedophile.
Reminds me of a story about this pedophile I knew. There was this guy I knew, and he was.......no, sorry, IRS would never believe me, so why tell the story.

And above is "credential," nor "creditential," jeez.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Joined: 9/21/2016
Msg: 889
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/9/2016 6:47:23 AM
You seem to be bent on milking the racist angle.

"I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?"

https://youtu.be/4-OwMoAsP38

Let's play a game ... for whom should I vote?
My 11th great grandfather, a famous Puritan preacher, came to the colonies after Archbishop Laud chased him out of jolly old England. He co-founded and bankrolled Concord, Mass. I bet he even got here before Dee's ancestors were "imported." My 6th great grandfather was the commander of the troops at the North Bridge on Apr 19, 1775. My cousins, Abner Hosmer and Isaac Davis, were the first to fall in that conflict.

My grandfather's side immigrated before the Civil War from Basel, Switzerland, and were very successful in Pennsylvania, where they had business interests and some members of the family dipped their toes in politics.

My other grandmother was mostly French Canadian, with a few English/Channel island fisherman in the mix, ending up on the Gaspé Coast. You will find a statue of my 10th great grandfather in Quebec.

Not to forget my other grandfather, who was half Italian and half "Hispanic." His ancestors came to California for the Gold Rush. My 92 y/o father is a staunch Republican and a former small business owner. That business put the food on our table growing up. Thank goodness my father is demented, because I think Trump would make him puke. hmmm...I wonder why so many Republican politicians have made it clear they aren't a "Dump" fan? Couldn't be a well-considered opinion, could it? Must have to do with their ethnic background.


I am confused about whom I should elect. Please analyze my racial background and make a recommendation based on that.


No wonder you're not a "Dump" fan.


I'm not a "Dump" fan, because he's a short-sighted (wants to change the 1st amendment so he can sue a newspaper?),

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-threatens-to-weaken-first-amendment-protections-for-reporters/

misogynistic (do I really have to give examples?), racist pig. NOT because of some fraction of my genetic makeup. Assuming that, just reinforces the impression you are dropping like #2 all over these boards, that YOU are a racist twit.

Here is a little quiz you may enjoy (hint ... I scored REALLY high, because I have a celebrity crush on Charlie)

http://gawker.com/quiz-who-said-it-a-donald-trump-staffer-or-a-manson-f-1765113381
 imanorangetiger
Joined: 12/29/2011
Msg: 890
view profile
History
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/9/2016 12:59:00 PM

Ps I've prepared many reports for meetings and written letters on a wide scale to a wide range of people. Never once did it by pen and never had poor spelling or grammar bought to my attention. I even corrected the headmistress's spelling and appaulling letter writing at my younger sons school which is a worry.


Spelling, punctuation and grammar accuracy were drummed into me pretty early on. I've handwritten personnel and IT related reports over the years, and client and journal entries are still handwritten for the most part. Heck, I even punctuate mobile phone texts correctly...

I'm an ardent supporter of the AAA (Association for the Abolition of the Aberrant Apostrophe) and particularly abhor the employment of the preposition 'of' in place of the verb 'have'. I shuddered every time Nataly said "him and I ..." That seems to be a longstanding grammar faux pas on her part, as she employed "herself and I ..." as far back as three years ago. And she professes to be a writer... Good Lord.
 imanorangetiger
Joined: 12/29/2011
Msg: 891
view profile
History
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/9/2016 1:08:42 PM

Her last name is Hispanic; how do we know she or her parents aren't illegals, which may explain some of her difficulties?


Wow! What a way to dig a hole for yourself; automatically linking a Hispanic name with illegal immigration, before assuming that that in turn automatically causes difficulties with emotional balance and cognition.
 BBEisBack
Joined: 9/16/2015
Msg: 892
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/10/2016 5:52:47 PM

Just like I'm sure that not EVERY guy who has a pictureless dating profile with random letters and numbers as a user name


Really, that's the Best you can do? I guess Canadians weren't into Muscle Cars... Still 55 years old can't decipher this? Are you really that Dense?

SS4544Spd..... It's so darn easy to a Car Guy...
SS a Chevy Super Sport
454 A Chevy 454CI Rat Motor
4Spd a 4 Speed Manual Transmission......

Did the Lyrics to the Beach Boys', Little Deuce Coupe leave you Baffled, too?
 scorpioinOregon
Joined: 7/20/2014
Msg: 893
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:59:37 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going! I have to admit, it's pretty entertaining to read.

Whoever posted the link to another discussion board with almost the identical words from Natalie, is to be commended. It's easy to feel sorry for her when she says she went to special ED and has taken and failed the driving test several times. But to be complaining about the identical thing, years later, it's pretty sad. I'm sure there is a lot more to this than we know. It would be so great if her parents were able to chime in.

Natalie, maybe since you like the mall so much, you could get a job wrapping Christmas presents. That doesn't take any experience. Then you could save the money for car insurance.

and to answer your question, my kids did not need to borrow my car when they turned 16. They had been saving for a long time, and I matched what they saved, so they could pay for their own car. They already had jobs to pay for their insurance.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Joined: 9/21/2016
Msg: 894
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/10/2016 9:17:56 PM

454 A Chevy 454CI Rat Motor


My dad's wagon had a 427 (Corvette engine), because he wanted that sucker to MOVE when hauling a little pop-up trailer over Sonora pass.

Who wants to see a 1939 Buick Phaeton Roadmaster Convertible Sedan (straight 8)?

BRB

<<<< There she is ... gangster style, with running boards, and all.
 Escape2bfree
Joined: 1/7/2016
Msg: 895
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/10/2016 11:10:58 PM
As far as I can see, nataly's not the only one stuck in a pattern. Same old people saying and doing the same old thing just like they did a few years ago. Only differences between them and the op is she starts interesting threads, she recognises she has a difficulty and is actively looking for solutions, she has had 4 dates with the same guy and not put out (massive one up on everyone), she hasnt given up her dreams, she creates and talks about relevant topics and has the ability to stay on topic. As for ss, I like his posts too, they are compassionate and fun.

Anyway, sometimes I have something that resembles a life, going on holiday now.

@ tiger - I'm struggling to understand your post - seriously, I don't get english. Sometimes I think it's related to speech, accents. On here I type the same way as I talk, I assume everyone else does too???
 imanorangetiger
Joined: 12/29/2011
Msg: 896
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/11/2016 4:25:05 AM

@ tiger - I'm struggling to understand your post - seriously, I don't get english. Sometimes I think it's related to speech, accents. On here I type the same way as I talk, I assume everyone else does too???


You live in Romford. I understand. ;oD
 SS4544Spd
Joined: 8/31/2016
Msg: 897
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/11/2016 1:08:55 PM
Don't have much time to peruse in detail, but this one caught my eye and I'd be remiss if I didn't immediately respond.

Tinfoil Milliner wrote:


NOT because of some fraction of my genetic makeup. Assuming that, just reinforces the impression you are dropping like #2 all over these boards, that YOU are a racist twit.
Wow... *sits up, rubs eyes, lifts jaw off desk* ...Now THIS really bothers me...more than anything anyone has written about me, here, ever. I don't think that's fair. First of all, you're much too articulate for name calling. And calling me a racist? That's a pretty serious charge. I don't think we have enough of a history for you to level that on me, ma'am.....Sure you can call me a "clueless white guy," or something.....but racist? I'll own up to "CWG,"...that would be partially true, because just being a white guy means some things I take for granted...things Women, Hispanics and Blacks can't...and I WILL stick my foot in my mouth sometimes...and that's just because I'm a white dude....sure....I will admit that. There are all sorts of invisible PC trip wires that white people, especially white men, must negotiate, and sometimes we just....trip and fall.....but I do believe in the sociological concept of "white privilege," which puts me on a plane above most CWGs. So CWG, fair enough. But that's not being a racist....or misogynist....You're jumping to conclusions waaaaaay too quickly here, based on one or two comments....with no further discussion. NO, I'm not a racist, and NO, I'm not a misogynist. Those are pretty serious allegations, and it disappoints me you would hang THAT burning tire around my neck so soon in our discussion. No wonder our politics is so divisive these days.

Dunno....methinks we just avoid each other from now on...I really don't take kindly to being called those things.....and that's a shame because initially you seemed like someone who would be fun to joust with around here....:(

"Tinfoil Millinery" was pretty funny though, I'll give ya that.....:D

And Orangetiger, I will be back later to counter your comment as well. VVVV
 SS4544Spd
Joined: 8/31/2016
Msg: 898
view profile
History
The Birthday Blahs...
Posted: 10/11/2016 2:46:48 PM
Orangetiger wrote:


Wow! What a way to dig a hole for yourself; automatically linking a Hispanic name with illegal immigration, before assuming that that in turn automatically causes difficulties with emotional balance and cognition.


*Groan* Come on. Orange, I've dug no hole. And from you, that hurts, as you generally seem thoughtful in what you post in this thread. But this time, you blew it.....nice job putting words in my mouth. Who assumed being "Hispanic"..plus...."illegal immigration"...equals...."in turn automatically causes difficulties with emotional balance and cognition?" Where did you get that? I didn't write that...anywhere in this thread. I''ve never written anything about her having those emotional or cognition "difficulties." As a matter of fact, I posted the opposite awhile back...that she was only "quirky." And I still stand by that.

Just like the above poster, you're jumping to conclusions. I'm just looking for a missing piece of the puzzle, and if one doesn't examine every angle, the search will be suboptimal. And if that upsets the PC police, or the folks here who feel they are so uniquely qualified to mete out "tough love" to a vulnerable person on the internet, so be it.

And I could be just as harsh on those bashers of Nataly here...calling THEM "racist," simply since most of her detractors here ARE white and therefore likely have had advantages Nataly and her family have never enjoyed. It's called "White privilege." A bunch of white people, likely raised in much more favorable settings, sitting comfortably behind their computer keyboards, calling a struggling Hispanic-American person, down on her luck, "lazy?" Among other things? That can't be construed as racist?! Of course not! Not coming from the hard charging "tough love" cavalry! ROFL

And back to what you tried to pin on me....that I contend illegal immigration causes "difficiulties with emotional balance and cognition," which I never said:

From the website Newamericamedia.org:


Last week, Human Impact Partners (HIP), a non-profit public health research organization based in Oakland, Calif., released a study showing that in families with one or more undocumented parents, the threat of detention and deportation is harming the mental and physical health of their children, approximately 4.5 million of whom are U.S. citizens.


Bold is mine.

http://newamericamedia.org/2013/06/living-in-fear----children-of-undocumented-suffer-health-problems.php

^^^^^^^
So there ya go...Eeven though that is not what I wrote, or meant, some studies have shown this. I simply presented the sentiment... Could they possibly be illegal immigrants and therefore supply the missing x-factor about her difficulties? Seems a valid premise, according to the above. However, I wrote nothing about how "being Hispanic" and "illegal" .... "causes difficulties with emotional balance and cognition." But there it is, above, in black in white. Thus, it is a valid idea after all. So, you're wrong, Orange, on two counts....first that I wrote that....and that it is an idea that should be immediately dismissed, or result in a "hole" I should be in. Conversely, I did NOT write it, but maybe it IS worthy of consideration.

.....I'm one of the FEW here defending Nataly, and here I'm being BBQ'D for being a racist....Oh, the ironing!!!! lol.......Sheesh, I came to this site just to get laid....WTH am I doing here???

*Faceplant on desk*
 Butterchickenchuck
Joined: 9/18/2015
Msg: 899
Sex, beer and rock and roll
Posted: 10/11/2016 2:54:03 PM
"If you were a guy you'd never stop thinking about sex"


"I can think about two things at once."




Testicles don't count as two things
 sun___flower
Joined: 5/8/2015
Msg: 900
view profile
History
Testiclez
Posted: 10/11/2016 3:10:19 PM
Math never was my strong suit.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez