Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 958
view profile
History
The Birthday BluezPage 40 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
Even ppl with disabilities can find work....my son was born at 1lb 11oz and has learning problems. He holds down a full time job. He doesn't drive which I as a mom still help. He lives at home not as my 19 year old living off his mom, but as my roommate. Cost of living in the Okanagan is tough enough for a single person. So I can see how some may choose this way of living. But to be successful in life one needs to have a plan. At least the drive for a better future. I do believe even if most think it's impossible....there is a man that would be happy to have a stay at home wife. I just don't think Nat will have an easy go of it for I feel men like this are far and few inbetween.
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 959
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/17/2016 10:49:53 PM
LAgoodguy said

Nataly what are you doing back on here again. Are you off your medication??
Didn't you get it yet that the guy you would want to meet would not want to date you. You got nothing zero zilch to offer anyone. Your only bet is to meet another loser who has nothing what so ever to offer you in return for your nothing for him. Can anyone say it more plain and to the point.

What are you doing back on here again pulling your pud and tormenting Nataly? Did your blow up doll spring a leak?
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 960
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 3:27:30 AM
geeky girl I never left in the first place. I just check in every once in a while. Hey I do that poor blow up girl so much I have to plug the leak every night.
I sure hope you are getting your leaks get plugged as often. Nothing better then some hot guys in there 30's do to the plugging for you. If you come over here I bet you could get some of the guys that dump our girl Nataly . I heard she wont put out as easy. You could always tag team together she clean the house and you clean the guy if you know what I mean. After all both of you go after the same guy but offer different things.
Just a thought on how you can get some.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 961
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 4:18:54 AM

My GF thinks I'm the best she ever met and that's all that counts really. Got home from work after 9 hours . Made dinner and washed all the dishes too.
Why cause she still had work to do.

And if she still has work to do, maybe she won't notice that you have an active dating profile...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 962
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 12:23:51 PM

My goal is to get married and find a man that will accept me for me.

That's not the best mantra to have, though. It's too sweeping. As an author about dating once wrote (a woman, btw) said: "In order to find the right person, you need to be the right person." So what you said is correct After one has their ducks in a row.

Whether I work or don't work, or drive or don't drive. They will be accepting of that.

But if they Can work where work would give the relationship financial stability (essential), and drive where they can learn to drive decently -- no, they shouldn't be accepting of that. That's the key. Now, if one Can't work and/or Can't drive -- yes, then one should look for someone accepting of that.

When putting one's foot out in the dating waters, one has to realize you're not At All in an established relationship. It's going to be hard even if one Truly IS Incapable of working or driving. Now, if one IS capable of either but doesn't feel comfortable getting themselves in position to do so and just wants others to accept them for how they roll -- others won't have any sympathy for their dating frustrations. There will be no "woe is me" accepted.

A good thing to do to test oneself is this: If someone gave me $10 million (post-tax), could I do X/Y/Z? So in Nataly's case... if someone gave you $10 million IF you were able to get a job and put yourself in position to be able to get similar-level work in a decent amount of time if/when one falls thru -- that could make you at least living on your own (even just pretty much scraping by) -- would you say "Nope, it's impossible. Couldn't be done. You mine as well be offering me a $10 million prize if I could Literally build a rocket out of my parents' garage, and fly to the moon."? Heck, throw in with the $10 million that in 5 years, you'd be also given your Dream Job that would feel more like a hobby, following bands and writing about & interviewing them, along with hot guys who accepted you-for-you. Still so impossible? :)

A similar thing can be said about those Very Much out of shape, that's collected over the years. It'd take a lifestyle change -- and not a temporary one -- to change that. Some people just aren't willing to, which is fine if they're happy how & where they are, etc. But if they're not... then it comes down to what causes more pain? The pain of not being able to find someone and feeling "uggh" about how they look, etc -- or the pain of a lifestyle change that feels like hell for a good while to get out of that rut that their Self is so used to?
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 963
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 3:27:53 PM
LAgoodguy said
My GF thinks I'm the best she ever met and that's all that counts really. Got home from work after 9 hours . Made dinner and washed all the dishes too. Why cause she still had work to do.

imanorangetiger said
And if she still has work to do, maybe she won't notice that you have an active dating profile...

He hasn't got a real GF. It's so obvious lol.

vvvv Cooking for a blow up doll? Too weird.

" It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

LA ladies beware...psycho in da house :P
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 964
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 3:39:56 PM
^^^^

Isn't he referring to the blow up doll as his gf ?
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 965
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 3:51:45 PM
I refer to the Google voice as my girlfriend. She tells me where to go, when to turn and how long it should take me.
 JS3344
Msg: 966
view profile
History
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 3:52:01 PM
^^^ nope, he still pays the doll so it doesn't feel weird.....
 Ouija2025
Msg: 967
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 5:01:39 PM
He must be busy cleaning his suit.
"I been also told that I look good in a suite. which I have more then one, have to wear for work often."
Since LAG likes to keep Nat in reality check and all
 GlassArmonica
Msg: 968
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 5:23:51 PM
I like how LAgoodguy is simply giving Natalie a reality check and some tough love,

and you simpletons here all gang up together on him attacking his character and manhood.

Sounds like you losers are projecting your own inadequacies onto LAGG. So pathetic.
 Cynderella
Msg: 969
view profile
History
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 5:32:49 PM
Glass

Sounds like you losers are projecting your own inadequacies onto LAGG. So pathetic.

The pot calling the kettle black.
And you are any better calling ppl losers?
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 970
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 5:32:55 PM
I don't know what constitutes "tough love" in your house, but saying a woman has to become a prostitute is usually seen as just mean.

Then again, I don't know how you were raised. Here I am imposing my values on someone else.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 971
The Blow job doll Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 5:38:48 PM
OMG, There are losers here? Nooooo way!!!! I wanna see some finders!!!!
(Oh crap, now where did I leave my truck keys?)
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 972
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/18/2016 6:16:38 PM
Orange tigre if you notice I got my profile hidden..
Geeky girl so here you are trying to make fun of me do you really think it hurts me or I care lol.. how does looking for a younger guy works for you??? You are the one who is full of your self thinking that you going to get a 20 year younger guy to use you for anything but a warm F***k doll lol .. Projecting much???
Do you think for a split sec that I care what you think??? You are the old woman who is thinking she still has it,
Not me.
You got nothing to say so you come up with ohhhhhh he has a sex doll, wow I bet you might even have even went to school to think so deep.
Come up with something out of your A$$ that has nothing to do with anything and put it out there, now you are looking in the mirror and think to your self wow I got to be smart to come up with something so smart.
Yes you are smart I give that do you. Now go and get a cookie from the jar.
 LJane_6
Msg: 973
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/19/2016 11:50:49 AM
This thread has become really depressing. I left it awhile ago to come back to this. Middle aged men picking on a younger woman with special needs, and adults attacking eachother like bullies on the playground. I concur with some of you who are standing up to the bullies, but many are just juvenile. (not naming names...*ahem* ^^^)
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 974
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/19/2016 12:17:19 PM
LAGG has left the building.
I for one think that is a good thing.
Unfortunately he will return in three days.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 975
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/19/2016 12:30:37 PM
^^^I've only noticed lately he seemed different?
Was he the original LAGoodguy? I honestly always
thought he was pretty nice.

But maybe I'm confusing him with someone else.
People are sometimes Jekyll and Hyde in here.
Myself included at time I guess.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 976
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 10/19/2016 12:35:23 PM
^^^
I don't know but now I have Arnold's signature movie line in my head "I'll be back".
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez