Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 101
The Birthday BluezPage 5 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
He should find someone who lives fewer minutes away from him, someone who might be willing to have sex within a few dates.

You should find someone with whom you have more in common. Because many of your interests apparently are more popular with the male gender, this doesn't seem difficult.

Things not working out with this guy doesn't mean you're destined to be alone.

Good of you to communicate with him. One of you should have given a closure message by now, knowing it won't work.

It was bad to let him spend money on you and to believe the dysfunctional "it's his fault if he pays" rationalization advice. If you two stay in touch as friends and he tells you about girls he might date, tell him not to spend money on them.
 Maleman999
Msg: 102
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 1:07:04 PM

He feels guilty about wanting to do things and have sex with me.

What a crock of BS.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 103
view profile
History
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 1:42:15 PM

But yet again he says him and I don't have anything in common, or any shared interests or much of anything, but yet he wants to date me, and does like me and this and that.

He wants to have sex with you and he hopes that you'll cave in. Perhaps sex with a 29 year old virgin living at home with her parents excites him. I guarantee things will revert back to "we have nothing in common" as soon as the deed is done.

As far as 'helping him with his issues' goes, you are not qualified to do that.

I can tell you that you'd be better off moving on and sorting out your own life first but somehow I doubt that you'll do that.
 tizzabelle
Msg: 104
view profile
History
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 3:23:11 PM
Like attracts like and you teach people how to treat you.

Your picker is obviously way off since you keep choosing these guys. The only real way to have a good relationship is to deal with your own issues!! Learn to be happy on your own and love yourself first.

Honestly I think you need to get into some kind of therapy and, deal with what ever issues you have. It seems obvious from checking you out online that you probably have some kind of developmental/mental delays. You have also said that you were a preemie and went to a special school/classes. If you have a recognized disability be it mental or physical there should be funds and help available to you in your area. If you seek out mental health help, they should be able to help you with any kind of paperwork to get you funding/help.

Instead of coddling and sheltering you your parents should probably consider sticking you into a group home where you can maybe learn some real life skills!

and, seriously people all the youtube links with those two idiots trashing her isn't helping anything! I think those guys should be charged with cyber bullying or at the very least be ashamed of themselves.
 nataly66687
Msg: 105
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 4:11:20 PM
Those radio guys stopped making fun of me, and as they said in 1 of the segments, is that it is free speech, whatever you put out there on the internet is free game and anyone can say anything in regards to it.

As far as this guy, he says he doesn't care for sex, and again knows I am a virgin and that I want to wait until I am married to have sex. He is fine and accepting of this. Yes he thought him and I would be doing other sexual stuff in a few more dates but that is NOT going to happen.

I am not doing any type of messing around for a while, not until I know this guy is serious about dating me and wants to be serious and I feel comfortable enough around him.

I am giving this guy a chance, just like he has given me a chance and we are going to keep dating and see where it goes.

He says he's been so down and out due to being stressed at work. But now everything is fine and he is doing better now.
 Robyn143
Msg: 106
view profile
History
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 5:17:09 PM
BUT..he still screwed you over on your birthday and then ignored you because he was not man enough to face you..actions speak louder than words...and his actions are screaming at you..
 blackbeauty744
Msg: 107
view profile
History
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 5:38:20 PM
You're being fed a bunch of bs. This man is trying to get you to sleep with him.

he says he doesn't care for sex

LOL
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 108
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 6:33:07 PM
I wonder what mental problem Nataly has???
Come on people I'm sure if we put our heads together we will figure it out. On the thinking part I will agree its a 16 year old.
Nataly I bet if you try sex once with someone who knows what he is doing. You would be thinking about it all the time. Might even turn you into a nympho. You got no idea what you are missing till you are going to be an old woman with little time left to enjoy it lol..
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 109
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 6:49:10 PM
I can't believe a quality male has dissed Nataly like this :(

She has so much to offer...

Most guys do

I'm gonna fart now.

Bad men wanting sex. Boo hoo.

nataly66687
Msg: 110
The Birthday Newz
Posted: 9/6/2016 6:51:03 PM
In regards to this guy not caring to have sex, he knows I am a virgin and saving myself for marriage to have sex. He even told me

"We already discussed that. If I only wanted you for sex, it would be over when you told me that you are waiting for marriage."

Which he hasn't cut me loose, he wants to date me for me, not for sex or for my body.

As for my Birthday,

He told me "You said, that you didn't know what we would do. So I drove home."

I then replied with

"I texted you at 1:24PM saying we could go to the Glendale mall or do something else. And then at 3:30PM i texted you asking you if we were going to hang out or not. You blew me off at both those text messages."

He replies with "I was already at home at 1:30. Without a plan, I wasn't ready to drive back down to you. I know I messed up your birthday. I'm not good about things like that. I am the one messing things up. I don't reply to messages as I should. I suck at communication and it's easier to ignore my phone."

He knows he messed up and he is sorry for it.
 Llookingformynextmistake
Msg: 111
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 6:53:30 PM
LiliMarleen,^^^^^ Msg 106,
I have lorazepam, clonazepam and wine. I will share.
Ok, not really, they are mine, all mine but I don't take them... but in case of fire, break glass.

LePew

To the person that asked about Natale's disability is I am guessing from experience it is a form of Autism. But that is only a guess. Not to be rude N but are you an Aspergers Syndrome Person? You seem to fit the definition and no this is not a slam. It might help your viewing public to understand you and give the right advice.

LePew
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 112
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 7:16:28 PM
I love playing Name that Diagnosis, but I think it's more fun if all the players are willing participants.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 113
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 7:31:28 PM

I am giving this guy a chance, just like he has given me a chance and we are going to keep dating and see where it goes.

Yes, you post the same message every day or two
On the alternate days you ask everyone what to do
Everyone tells you to get a job and stop dating this jerk who lives 60 miles away and is a sex fiend
Then you say he's not and he will wait - even though he didn't wait for his last girlfriend - AND - admitted to cheating on her!!!
...but....

...wait, this is where I got on this merry-go-round...
 tizzabelle
Msg: 114
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 7:38:40 PM
I have coffee, lots of coffee!

Those podcast/radio guys were not just making fun of what you were saying from what I heard and, they probably stopped before they got in trouble/sued. Maybe they stopped because they did get in trouble? I haven't found anything on youtube past 2015 for them or, Nataliezworld come to think of it.

I've known other people on pof that do have Asperger's and, I really don't think that is what it is. I don't know off hand what my current profile states but, I have been here off and on since 2007. I have had different screen names in the past but, this is the original one I used.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealNataliezworld/?fref=ts
 nataly66687
Msg: 115
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 7:45:05 PM
He cheated on his ex, by flirting with other girls, he didn't cheat on his ex by having sex with those girls.

As far as my interviews, I have been doing audio, Skype, video interviews since 2008 all the way until now, https://www.youtube.com/user/NataliezWorld

I do not have Asperger syndrome.

This guy and I are going to keep dating and take things slow, and help each other out with our issues. We both want to date and want it to work out. He accepts me for me, and I accept him for who he is. If in the end it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.
 Seki1949
Msg: 116
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 7:54:35 PM

It is all so much to take in all at once

I tried. I tried to read it all the way to end. I don't know why, I guess I like train wrecks.

I tried. I failed.
 Heffelump
Msg: 117
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 7:54:42 PM
Hey Nataly, you know how they say the medium is the message? Well this is the medium of bullying. If you have a youtube channel you've seen this before. It's like elementary school where some girl is picked seemingly at random to be the perennial target.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 118
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 8:05:13 PM
so you two going to help each other deal with issues you two have.. Its like blind leading the blind.
 Heffelump
Msg: 119
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 8:19:24 PM
Huh. I know I've heard that before.....If she didn't like it she would leave......

It'll come to me.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 120
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 8:34:17 PM
Normally crowd behaviour fascinates me, but right now I just feel kinda sad.
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 121
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 9:10:26 PM
I wonder if people who write using extremely bad grammar are able to interview famous band members and use correct grammar during the interview ...... the things that make you go hmmmm.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 122
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/6/2016 10:58:44 PM
Neglectful parenting. Over protected, likely controlling, not supported to grow up and go outvinto the world during teens. Likely to create similar difficulties to those she is attracted too. I don't think she needs therapy, I think she needs to go out into the world and fend for herself. This bloke who is playing her might actually help providing she starts to learn from experience. Thats how the rest of us learnt, via experience.
 LJane_6
Msg: 123
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/7/2016 2:50:44 AM

He says he's been so down and out due to being stressed at work. But now everything is fine and he is doing better now.

I'm not good about things like that. I am the one messing things up. I don't reply to messages as I should. I suck at communication and it's easier to ignore my phone."

Pretty lame excuses. “It’s easier to ignore my phone”? Do you really want a guy who, when things aren’t “easy” or convenient he just avoids them? Not only that, but he's playing on your sympathy with the "poor me, I suck and mess things up." Total con.

BUT..he still screwed you over on your birthday and then ignored you because he was not man enough to face you..actions speak louder than words...

^^Exactly.

Bad men wanting sex.

I’m not saying it’s “bad” for guys to want sex. It’s normal. It’s bad when they manipulate someone to get it, which is what I think this guy is doing.

Honestly, I think this guy initially gave up when he saw that sex didn’t seem promising, and with the hassle of travelling and spending money and what not, probably thought it was too much trouble. Then, when Nataly showed she was desperate for his attention, he was probably thinking that maybe he can get sex after all. It depends on how many other options he has at the moment, which it sounds like zero. And, if he hasn’t gotten laid in a while, he’d likely be willing to put a bit of effort in.

As soon as a guy starts saying things like “I’m not interested in sex,” that’s when I would run. He’s not being honest with you. Of course he’s interested in it. That might not be his only goal in having a relationship, but based on the way he has treated you so far, he is not considerate of your feelings. A guy truly interested in a serious relationship with you would not blow you off on your birthday, ignore you for days, and then come back with some lame excuses once he saw you were desperate to get him.

I agree with other posters that you will ignore our advice and date this guy anyway. You already said you will. But, I hate to say it…if you come back to the forums once this blows up, you’ll be hearing a lot of “I told you so”s.

Well this is the medium of bullying. If you have a youtube channel you've seen this before. It's like elementary school where some girl is picked seemingly at random to be the perennial target.

That’s exactly what it is – cyber bullying. If anyone needs to get a life, it’s grown men who spend hours mocking people on youtube. It’s not TMZ…they’re just targeting random, unknown people. May as well be kids on the playground.

She feeds it, she loves the attention, she thrives on it .

She is not being bullied.

In some cases she is being bullied. The youtube guys, and some of the meaner comments in these forums would qualify as bullying. But sometimes people would rather have negative attention than none at all. And, that's a sign that they need more confidence, or at least, something more fulfilling to do.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 124
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/7/2016 9:41:05 AM
No she is not being bullied in any of her 79 threads.
People are just being real.
Bullied people don't seek out abuse--they avoid it unless they secretly like the attention.

It's also not about confidence...she has plenty of that.
She is attention seeking.
Negative attention is still attention.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 125
view profile
History
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/7/2016 9:54:23 AM
I haven't read the whole thread so have no idea if she is being bullied. I would however disagree, anyone can get bullied even the most confident people. But Confident people don't seek out abuse they will either confront it or avoid it. Abused people do all the time, it's like a magnet for them. Attention seeking especially negative attention doesn't come from a confident person ime and imo.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez