Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maybeebaybee1
Msg: 126
The Birthday BluezPage 6 of 40    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
"No she is not being bullied in any of her 79 threads."

Only 79? lol

Agreed. It is all for attention. She asks advice, takes none of it and continues on her attention-seeking agenda.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 127
The Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/7/2016 10:17:49 AM

This guy and I are going to keep dating and take things slow, and help each other out with our issues.

The basis of every great relationship.

A love story for the ages.

Like Romeo and Juliet.

Antony and Cleopatra.

Sid and Nancy.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 128
And I guess that's why they call it the Birthday Bluez
Posted: 9/7/2016 10:19:06 AM
"I haven't read the whole thread "

In my armchair psyche opinion, this reveals you do NOT have masochistic tendencies.

...in case you were wondering
 nataly66687
Msg: 129
Posted: 9/7/2016 10:38:02 AM
You know, if I did delete my account here on POF, the posts will still be here, and people will continue to post to them, so why delete my account? I am seeking advice, and all of what you guys have said is your advice and opinions as well.

I am giving this guy another chance, and we are going to continue to take things slow and date and see where it goes. This guy told me he does not want sex from me, if thats all he wanted he would have not dated me in the first place, after I told him I am saving myself for marriage, but he accepted that and wanted to date me for me.

Yes he messed up but I am forgiving him and again I am giving him another chance.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 130
Posted: 9/7/2016 10:50:09 AM
My dad has larger testicles then your dad.
 GreatGal1977
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/7/2016 11:15:47 AM
Natalie, what do your parents think about this guy? Are they OK with a guy who "ghosted" their daughter on her b-day? The one who made her very upset??? And are they fine with their daughter, who is absolutely dependent on them, dating some guy with lots of unresolved problems and issues? Since they shelter and protect you from life, how can they don't have any say in that?
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2016 11:32:45 AM
'..I'm case your wondering'

Er, no I wasn't. But now I'm wondering of you think that's a good thing or a bad thing ;)

Nataly, I've found this thread interesting, at least you started a thread. I hope you keep us up dated.

When people ask for advice most people will only accept the advice they want to. You are the only one who knows this man so it's your judgement as to what's going on. Some things to consider as you go on your way:-

Some men say a lot of things they don't mean, the easiest way to tell is if there actions match what they say.

Some men will consider a virgin as a challenge and will say whatever to be the first. Easiest thing to do is make sure you have gone on a few dates before you consider sex or sexual things.

Some men on line will keep telling you they want to date you but they never do. They will try to get you to do sexual stuff over the phone because they like it.

Some men do this by doing things to make you cry and make you needy until you do what they want. Be firm, hold out for that date.

Some men will make you feel sorry for them so you will do all the above. Don't listen, be firm and hold out for that date.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 133
Posted: 9/7/2016 12:30:12 PM
Where did I say confident people can't be bullied?
Nataly is not seeking abuse; she is seeking attention and for people to agree with her.
I also don't think she is abused. Sheltered and protected perhaps, but not abused.
You should read the 79 threads she created to get up to speed on her saga.
BTW, she is waiting for marriage to get naked with someone--she draws the line at kissing, so your advice on the bad men in the world doesn't apply here.

I was abused and never sought out or found abuse.
Blows that theory.

A person can be confident and also seek attention. The problem comes when identity, value, and self-worth are dependent on that attention.
Someone can like attention, be bored and create drama, etc.
Overconfident, arrogant people often feel they deserve to be the center of attention.
 nataly66687
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/7/2016 12:35:31 PM
I am firm, and I stand my ground, and don't let guys walk all over me, I know what I want, and I am going to get it. If this guy in the end is indeed not for me then oh well. I will find another guy that will accept me for me, and respect me, and want to be with me. But for now I am again giving this guy a chance and going to see where it goes and go with that date this weekend. I know it will work out and if it doesn't it doesn't. Doesn't hurt to keep trying.
 kj521
Msg: 135
Posted: 9/7/2016 12:52:23 PM
You go girl! You are woman and...yes...indeedy....we heard you roar!

Now go! Go stand by your stand your man!

Or...wait by that phone. Whatever works for you. :D
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2016 1:06:06 PM
Where did I say nataly was abused? You said bullied people don't seek out abuse. I didn't agree, you can not explain reasons for abuse based on your one person experience. Some people go from one abusive relationship to another for many many reasons. Some stay in abusive relationships for many many reasons. Quite a few people who have suffered abuse don't avoid bullying or abuse because to them that's normal, or because being bullied and the pain of bullying isn't as painful and distracts from other more painful experience.

'Some people can be confident and seek attention ect'

That is your opinion. Mine is, if they are attention seeking, bored, creating drama, over confident, arrogant then they are not confident. If their identity, value and self worth are dependant on attention particularly negative attention then they are not confident. They either have low self esteme or an inflated ego neither of which are confidenance imo.

As I said in an earlier post, over protected, controlling parents can often create similar difficulties as those she is attracted to. Over protected can result in someone not developing the necessary skills to avoid damaging/abusive relationships. They may not recognise the warning signs.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/7/2016 1:43:55 PM
I think we all need to put some money down. I put a $10 that she stays a virgin till she is 40 at that time.
Some unlucky guy going to pop that cherry.
Who thinks it will happen sooner and who thinks it will take longer?
Oh I also don't think she will be married when it happens. But I still think she has a good chance to turn into a fiend when it comes to sex.
 LJane_6
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2016 2:18:16 PM
^^Comments like this really piss me off. I agree that dating this guy is a bad idea, but if she wants to stay a virgin, what's wrong with that? Making jokes or even pretend "bets" about someone's sexuality is just ignorant.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 139
Posted: 9/7/2016 2:28:38 PM
I didn't think Norwegian was the type to share, go figure...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2016 3:12:39 PM

This guy and I are going to keep dating and take things slow, and help each other out with our issues.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are NOT QUALIFIED to sort out anyone's issues. Leave it to the professionals.

Why are you not taking people's advice on board?
 gtomustang
Msg: 141
Bluez Clues
Posted: 9/7/2016 3:23:22 PM
"Bullied people don't seek out abuse--they avoid it unless they secretly like the attention."

>>>thank you, Tator. I was going to make the same claim. I got bullied as much as anyone else in school, and I did everything I could--or felt like--to avoid it. Not that the responsibility of bullying lies on the shoulders of the bully, but when you touch a hot stove, do you blame the stove, and do what you can to get it to cool off eventually, or do you pull your hand away instantly?

Nat doesn't need to hand over her virginity to get attention. Look how much she gets of ours'. And a fellow would have to stick about long enough.

Why do people work at fixing other peoples' problems? b/c they think its easier. Nothing like trying to fix your foundation while living in your house (ie, it requires emptying the house and jacking it up in the air without the walls settling and popping out the windows).
 Ouija2025
Msg: 142
Bluez Clues
Posted: 9/7/2016 3:27:57 PM
Tiger - because advice is the very last thing she seems to want. If the stats correct her channel dead, she doesn't seem to have many out of the house interests and she gets tea and sympathy here from some. Behaviour mods work but only if they are consistent. For every " slam" she gets two rewards, who on Earth would tamper with that system?

GTO, my Mother used to say " sweep your own doorstep first" I was like huh? Some adages swoosh over my head
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 143
Posted: 9/7/2016 3:30:37 PM
"Why are you not taking people's advice on board? "

I'm putting my money on :

BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO

My advice to people getting frustrated with her :

Stop following this thread
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 144
Posted: 9/7/2016 3:54:55 PM
Jane she is the one who puts it out there. and she is the one who thinks she has all the answers. Yet she has no idea what she is talking about . She is the one who keep on posting / trolling. If is she real then she is totally clueless and don't know how clueless she is. Keeps on telling her story that makes no sense, then telling others they don't understand.
Again if she is real then its a train wreck that will happen we just don't know when. I think it will be when she gets older. Seen those people before and had to deal with a few in real life. Every time they walk away you have to shake your head as there is no real answer for how they get by in life.
Don't just look at her sex thing but look at the threads she started and the posts she has.
After her parents pass away the real life will hit and she would learn to do many things in order to survive day to day.
I see women like that who hang with a loser cause they are afraid to leave him. He will be the best they can find and they will have no idea how they will survive on there own. Yes there are plenty of men just like that.
Lets be real women have something that some men are willing to go out of there way to get. That makes it sort of easier for women in the short term but in the long term it will hurt.

When my niece was 18 I had her hang around for a while. So she could see what some people go thru. What effect bad choices have on people lives. Be it alcohol drugs or having the wrong friends. Or sometimes for some just being lazy and refusing to think in the future.

She done a lot of changes in her life. Now is 21 and has lots of things going for her. Calls me every once in a while to talk about what she does and sometimes an advice.

Nataly is stupid who still waiting for life to slap her in the face. There are plenty of people who wait for sex after getting married. Yet they still work go to school get there life in order and keep growing. Living in fairytale or la la land which our Nataly does has a way to wake someone up.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 145
Posted: 9/7/2016 3:57:28 PM
FOR SALE
A very long bridge
Make offer, must see to appreciate, avail. immed.
Falalalala...lala.lala
 call_me_tater
Msg: 146
Bluez Clues
Posted: 9/7/2016 4:51:45 PM
YW gto.
I don't believe bullied people do...they try to avoid the painful situation at all costs.
Had to help my son thru being bullied when he was young because he didn't conform and watched all those bullies become his friends in later years for the very same reason.

Somebody is confusing that with growing up abused and seeking out the same because it's in their comfort zone, which is a totally different story.

Nataly is getting enough of a payoff here to continue coming back...Ouija is right on the mark with her comment.

Sometimes I think people try to fix others' problems because it keeps them from having to work on their own.
For others, it's because they like to help.

A train wreck at slow speed is still a train wreck and it's hard not to look...like driving past a car crash.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 149
Bluez Clues
Posted: 9/7/2016 5:05:42 PM
Sooo... an an analogy someone not very articulate above (Snuffupagous or some such) tried to propose was the following: Let's say a guy is a bit of a bully toward his wife. Puts her down, calls her stupid, maybe slaps her around a bit. Does the fact that she hasn't left mean she likes it?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The Birthday Bluez