Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Liars & Gameplayers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 browneyesboo
Msg: 26
Liars & GameplayersPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I've been waiting for an intelligent thread to come up this week.

I'm still waiting.

Perhaps start one...and your wait may be over.
But probably not.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 27
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 9:14:44 AM
"This has to be a Troll, no one is really this much of an asshat."

I assume you've never worked for the Government ?

OR

I assume you don't follow politics ?
More specifically, a certain person who wants to build a wall ?
 Cdan1957
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 9:24:46 AM
^^^^ True enough.

How many pages do you think we would get if we hijacked this thread and started talking about The Donald? and speaking of The Donald hell he got Melania...but its probably because he has more hair than the OP
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 5:55:53 PM
He is a FUBAR Troll
 Llookingformynextmistake
Msg: 30
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:19:51 PM
Arrrgh. Does anyone know how to set up a Go Fund Me account for a chest wax?
 purplerider1200
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:24:50 PM

Perhaps start one...and your wait may be over.
But probably not

PoF solved that problem for me. I can't start any new threads.
 loveisatemple
Msg: 32
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 4:21:17 AM
"ladies, why all the GAMEPLAYING?"

...what/which game? You need to learn specificity. Damn, you are 56, with this toddler poo flinging, geez. At least be articulate about your rage. Give us sumpin' to work with and pick apart. Right now, I have no idea why this thought provoking thread survived.

"The maturity level of the females on here is a JOKE! NO HONESTY! The ladies I have been out with so far from this site are PATHETIC! I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE ATTRACTIVE LADY on here! What I have seen are lots of people with SEVERE MENTAL PROBLEMS! And one last thing, stop BORING ME by saying how often you work out in the gym, because I DON'T CARE! And you're a LIAR if you say that your not just searching for six pack abs! I work out but I don't make a big deal of it on here! I don't care if a lady works out or not."

OK, apropos of what? I get it, you have no 6 pack. You are 56, you cannot have one unless you regime like Lalane and pull tugboats with teeth. Anyhoo, stop chasing wimmin young enough to be your child by claiming you are rich. Problem solved.
 prime ribb
Msg: 33
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 5:54:04 AM
OP, as you can see when you raise an issue like the one you were brave to post on a forum such as this, you won't get the answers you're seeking. If you do get answers it will be, "Men do it too." or "You need to stop crying!" I feel your frustration at this online dating thing, but just remember that this requires a great deal of patience, presentation and appeal.

Also, the ones who plays games ain't going to acknowledge because they don't see that they are doing anything wrong so it'll be like me addressing a room full of thieves about stealing. You're just going to have to adopt a policy regarding this and look out for telltale signs.
 kj521
Msg: 34
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 6:25:13 AM
^^^^^I don't know......do you think it could be because the Op ran in and started SHOUTING negative and generalized observations to women here he has never attempted to date? Was his intention really to discuss an issue?

Doesn't take an expert in human behavior to figure out that when you opine in an aggressively offensive manner you will elicit defensive responses. Crazy humans!

So......WHO really is the game player here? Hmm? :)

And.....Op.....your game of yelling "fire" and running away is what is BORING! I say go will the flow of your exhibitionist tendencies......come on back.....and LET'S PLAY A GAME. ;)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 35
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 7:07:28 AM
come on back.....and LET'S PLAY A GAME. ;)

LOL Someone has had her coffee and then some!
 kj521
Msg: 36
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 7:35:01 AM
Haha! Ms. Gorgeous Morning Glory Lady!

Actually.....quite the opposite. I am a proactively unmotivated sloth this morning. But.....sigh...an urgent text from my daughter from her upstairs bedroom locale....(because it is too much of a hardship to, actually, walk downstairs and converse in person)....has just informed me I must shower and dress post haste as an emergency of epic proportion has just occurred. There is a hole in the dress she purchased the wear for a Sweet Sixteen party this afternoon. Not kidding. The World may end if I do not rectify this situation immediately! :O

So.....I will do my heroic duty.....save the World for all of you....and in return...if you could be so kind as to let me know if the Op returns with a new game....I would appreciate it. :)

52 pick up is not fun.....no matter how times people try to tell you it is.....don't fall for it. :/
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 8:12:20 AM
OMG, he has this capitalised rant in his profile too. That's going to improve his chances, isn't it?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 38
Ranters & lameplayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 10:08:22 AM
Psssst, Hey, is there really any good reason to yell here? Is it not possible to rant in a very low bass voice?

You know, I just may be a screwed up woman, (although I highly doubt it) but even I know a really deep bass voice is ................OMG, sexy!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 39
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 10:14:52 AM
I saw he put it in his profile... I am guessing he pokes hornet nests and cuts semis off in traffic.
Ha! Who changed the thread title? Well played/
I wanna try too
 prime ribb
Msg: 40
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/10/2016 12:04:45 PM

^^^^^I don't know......do you think it could be because the Op ran in and started SHOUTING negative and generalized observations to women here he has never attempted to date? Was his intention really to discuss an issue?

We only have OP's word for it. Whether he comes back and makes some clarifications is up to him. I can see in a moment of anger how one can just cast a broad statement, however, in this online thing there's two things you can do besides vent. One, take a break from it and focus on another activity or two, get back up and adopt a new approach.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 41
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 8:39:49 AM
I kinda empathize with Nealie13. About the lying part, anyway. So many men on here put "high school" for education, when there's no way in hell they made it to high school. But you know what? Who cares - I'm gorges!
 Walts
Msg: 42
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 9:03:36 AM

I can see in a moment of anger how one can just cast a broad statement,

Maybe if you 10 years old.

Maybe.

But, if that actually happened, you should get a slap on the rearend and sent to bed.

Right?
 Heffelump
Msg: 43
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 10:34:45 AM
Never tell Baby anything in confidence; she just can't wait to blab it all over the forums.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 44
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 11:12:40 AM
^ Aw, Hon. There are all different kinds of smarts. Not just anyone can cook Kraft Dinner without having to look at the instructions.
 Heffelump
Msg: 45
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 11:21:38 AM
Oh sure. Just swan it about that you buy the fancy shmancy name brand macaroni and cheese. I'm surprised you don't mention eating it with beluga caviar sprinkled on top.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 46
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 11:35:02 AM
Sigh... I'll never forget the look on your face when you told me you'd been saving your allowance to buy me a Happy Meal. And then the tears when you realized you'd forgotten the coupon at home. Do you remember what I said to you? I said "It's the thought that counts." You know what I meant by that? You'd had a thought :)
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 1:22:36 PM
^^^
You two guys keep me entertained. Thanks!
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 48
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 1:38:21 PM
^ I'm glad somebody's entertained. He just told me in a private message that I look like Mrs. Doubtfire. I ask you, which of us bears the more striking resemblance?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Heffelump
Msg: 49
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 1:49:40 PM
That's not fair. People used to say I look like Robin Williams. My nickname in college was Mork for God's sakes.

But which of us looks more like Mara Wilson? Hmm? Yeah, that's right. I went there.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Dire Blamelayers
Posted: 9/11/2016 3:30:58 PM
^^^ Bill Clinton, more like... ;D
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Liars & Gameplayers