Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Dating killer turn offs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pcflsweetie
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Dating killer turn offsPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
LOL! You really got me laughing at.. "3-4 packs a day....inside". We all try to put our best foot forward, or at least present our"best selves", but where in the world does' light smoker' translate into 'fire breathing dragon, AND in your face'! Some people are just too much! LOL! It's no laughing matter when it comes to the big deceptions, but I have to admit that people like that really make me laugh, because they try so hard to hide their insecurities about themselves.
I really try hard to just be me with all my lumps and warts and awkwardnesses (that's not a word), but you get my drift. Let's admit it, we're all a little bit f..ked up, but that is a part of our uniqueness. It's finding that other, slightly damaged, unique package, that you can be completely yourself with, and that you find you just can't live without, that makes this all so worth while and exciting! IMO ;)
Good luck to all you little birds out there, may you find the perfect partner to build your next nest with! : )
Oh P.S....because I'm so short winded ; b....I'm still looking for my little bird : ) JTLYK
 Nestaron
Msg: 124
Dating killer turn offs
Posted: 12/23/2016 4:54:57 AM
Any mention of a boyfriend past or present. Answering Cell phones unless it's an emergency and your pet is not in that classification unless it is dying and extremely sick. Discussions of finances I despise that topic regardless of how much I make I will end a date faster than you can bat an eye. Gossip about neighbors, ex's, or anyone in general unless it is directly linked to date is not something I want to hear, I honestly dont care if a cousin's, sister's, brother, is cheating on his girlfriend. Or what Boney Bob's opinion of me is lastly interest if a woman cant show some sort of interest in me I will make a date short.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Dating killer turn offs
Posted: 12/23/2016 4:51:01 PM
nestaron

I agree totally and I will pay my share and leave. Blcok any messages coming in from that person...forever.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Dating killer jerk-offs
Posted: 12/23/2016 4:54:35 PM
innergorilla

I can see why you say you are a fiction writer but I enjoy it. Keep it up. However some women with low self esteem will be turned on by the guy who doesnt give a shit. Does not mean it is healthy, just masochistic.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Dating killer turn offs