Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 26
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Msg 20 says:

Hillary is a hard read, because she is playing to the cameras by being cool, calm and collected and acting "presidential" at all times. But I think under the hard exterior armor is TNT, and look out if someone lights the fuse. Trump's main campaign strategy is insulting Hillary, hoping she blows her top, giving Trump the opportunity to say: "See? I told you she can't handle the job of being president. Am I right or am I right?" I don't know any woman who can take constant insults without lashing out at some point. But Hillary just smiles the whole time.

agreed ^

I think these constant attacks will end up biting Trump in the arse. When/if Hillary becomes president, she'll probably turn the tables on him and have a full blown investigation of his business practices, sexual assault allegations, and have a prosecutor throw the book at him-since Trump threatened Hillary with the same action,

This could happen but then this action will end up polarizing the country even more, because it will be seen as an assault & retribution on all those (the "trump nation") who supported him staunchly. Trump will not go down without a fight, and would no doubt highlight how the "establishment" is out to get him. HC will be in a precarious situation in 4 yrs, if the presidency is rocky. Trump could galvanize all his supporters all over again even if he is not gonna be running. Even in loss, Trump will be revered by his followers as the "defender of the faith" , and seen in the same light as Robert E. Lee was by the South.

If HC was truly smart as POTUS, she would leave Trump alone and let him sink in his own mire that he has stirred up, instead of martyrizing him.
 flman2015
Msg: 27
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?
Posted: 10/12/2016 6:38:08 PM

Will Trump make it into Histories top ten biggest losers?

In the history books, cherry-grabber is already a loser. Till now he's spent about $50 million but, in the process he has damaged his most valuable asset, that is the cherry-grabber brand. Deplorable, single neuron white supremacists are not known to have money to burn in frivolous luxuries. He has lost quite a few real and potential customers.

There are so many ways that he'll be remembered as a loser that, for brevity's sake, only the most recent one follows...

After stating the he'd throw HC in prison if elected, he mentioned he'd prosecute her lawyers too. That's what buffoons are made of, not presidents. He _might_ be qualified to be president of a petri dish, certainly not a country, much less the U.S of A.

I really believe he will win the top spot in the list.

If you think Trump loses, how bad will he lose?

I guess, he'll probably get somewhere around 44% of the electorate. That's disappointing enough.

Next question, what will Trump to after the election assuming he loses?

He'll have a tantrum... twitter will crash... some of the more animated deplorables will cause some problems... after a couple of weeks the whole thing will have petered out.

Form a new Trumponian Political party, create a website to collect contributions to the New Trumponian party?

That's definitely a possibility. Keep getting money from die-hard deplorables. That won't go anywhere.

BONUS QUESTION! If there is a new political party, will it somehow have Trumps name on it?

What kind of question is that ?... there wouldn't be a party without his name on it. Probably something like the "ReTrump" party where some voters get grabbed twice.

He could "retire" he could go back to The Apprentice, but I think that is done for.

I seriously doubt any network will ever have him again.

And will the Republicans keep control of either the Senate or House?

It's likely they'll lose the majority in the Senate. They'll probably retain a majority in the house but, they'll probably lose a few seats.

Any thought on what Trump might do post election?

I don't know what he's going to do but... it would nice if he'd finally shut up. America needs a break from that fool.
 JustDukky
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/12/2016 6:53:31 PM
I'm sticking by my earlier prediction that whether or not we're still alive in November to even have an election, the biggest loser will be the American people (as usual).
 kj521
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/12/2016 6:59:28 PM
Mr. Dukky! Positive Thoughts! Remember? Sheesh!

But....if the worst should happen.....I will have a little bit of heads up. Won't do me any good but I'll let you know. :D
 dragonbytes
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2016 7:00:10 PM
So now it begins.

AKA Bill Cosby, now we have started the flood of women Trump has groped. Now I see the count is at 4.

Guess I should have asked, we have 29 days left, can Trump beat Bill's record?

It's a sad day, but Pat Robertson is still in macho man's quarter.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. (Which is actually a paraphrase of Buddha.)
 JustDukky
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/12/2016 7:26:41 PM
@kj

Mr. Dukky! Positive Thoughts! Remember? Sheesh!

Sorry Kj. I'll try to be more positive.
 Maleman999
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/12/2016 7:53:01 PM

Guess I should have asked, we have 29 days left, can Trump beat Bill's record?

I wonder if Hillary would copy a Trump move at the next debate, by parading in women who are accusing Trump of sexually assaulting them. How could Trump keep going on and on about Bill's infidelity, especially when Bill is not running for office, while Trump's track record concerning infidelity is not that great either.
 JustDukky
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/12/2016 8:21:28 PM
It looks like Hitlery will be “campaigning” from an undisclosed location (a la Cheney) until election day, as she hides out from all the investigating commitees trying to chase her down. The latest batches of wikileaks emails are now out and it looks like Hitlery's presidential ambitions are toast.

https://www.sott.net/article/330918-And-they-just-keep-coming-Wikileaks-releases-batch-4-5-of-Podesta-emails

Trump is such a shoe-in now that he could die tomorrow and his corpse would still win the election.
 deetristate
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/13/2016 5:33:23 AM
I was at an exposition about the customs and natural resources of Saudi Arabia in NYC in the early 90s and met Trump and he .....

Nah.

More Cosbyesque foolishness.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/13/2016 6:44:23 AM
Yay....people are only trying to elect a lewd molester/maybe rapist to the White House.
This guy has the whole package for a leader.
I couldn't be prouder of the American people....for having such intuition and high moral values.
Hope you all get that Tax break.....lol
 Ouija2025
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/13/2016 6:51:38 AM
Dee - by More Cosbyesque foolishness are you saying he never anything?
I would imagine had Mr Trump not been rich the women accusing him would have decked him, gone to the police, etc. Some people feel money and power puts them above the Law.
I also think Mr Trumps supporters don't care if he eats puppies for breakfast, they see him as the 3rd coming
 deetristate
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/13/2016 7:23:56 AM
It is hilarious to me that liberals now are concerned about morals when they have made morality, especially sexual morality, cease to exist in their world.

In any event, no one worships Trump or sees him as the third coming. People simply find that they prefer Trump's take on the issues and the future of the country to HClinton's and what that would mean.

(BClinton did a great job despite his "women problems." So people find it a lot of irrelevant background noise)
 gtomustang
Msg: 38
He'll replace Roger Ailes, judging by his resume
Posted: 10/13/2016 7:32:40 AM
"I was at an exposition about the natural resources of Saudi Arabia"

>>>last week was the accusation America was helping the Saudis in air strikes, this morning American naval ships were fired on and fired back. Gulf of Tonkin, perhaps?

"its Hilary-areus that liberals are now worried about morals"

>>>and that's the point, the Republicans made such a big deal about morals, when Jim Baker couldn't keep away from his secretary and Jimmy Swaggart tried to cure the ladies of the night. Now the Republican choice of what's going to make America great again, is going to race Bill Cosby to the bottom. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Otherwise, its ok to point a finger and throw a stone when you are without sin.

Let's make America Great Again by putting a rapist in office! That's gotta be better somehow than Hillary Clinton.
 _babblefish
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/13/2016 7:43:25 AM

It is hilarious to me that liberals now are concerned about morals when they have made morality, especially sexual morality, cease to exist in their world.

what's pointed out is those that preach morality through their political party should have a leader that leads by example
 Maleman999
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/13/2016 8:18:31 AM
Trump should've picked Bill Cosby as his VP running mate, since they share similar views on key "issues". Trump supporters would go for that, since they think Trump's sexcapades are misunderstood and blown out of proportion. So if Trump supports Cosby, that's good enough for the Trumpites.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/13/2016 8:33:27 AM

Msg: 34
it looks like Hitlery's presidential ambitions are toast.

Trump is such a shoe-in now that he could die tomorrow and his corpse would still win the election.

This is the best laugh I’ve had all day. Denial is just not a river in Egypt.
 Maleman999
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/13/2016 9:42:15 AM

But Trump has said the election and polls are rigged to make sure he loses. So which is it?
 BeckyHT
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2016 10:19:58 AM

Hillary is a hard read, because she is playing to the cameras by being cool, calm and collected and acting "presidential" at all times. But I think under the hard exterior armor is TNT, and look out if someone lights the fuse. Trump's main campaign strategy is insulting Hillary, hoping she blows her top, giving Trump the opportunity to say: "See? I told you she can't handle the job of being president. Am I right or am I right?" I don't know any woman who can take constant insults without lashing out at some point. But Hillary just smiles the whole time.

Why is it 'Hillary is a hard read'? I don't think so.
I don't have any problem knowing if my sisters are good people, or my parents were good people, or many of my friends, good people. I read all people by the speech, mannerisms, and actions.
For her whole life, Hillary hasn't run around with a foul mouth.

She's 'playing to the cameras'? Oh, come on. How would you expect her to act differently if she was NOT playing to the cameras?

Just give me a good reason why Trump has acted like a jerk his whole life, and that makes him presidential.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/13/2016 10:33:07 AM
^^^^^^Just Dukky. When are you leaving town to hide out in a Russian Bunker since you believe we all Die before the election? More importantly, why would Russia want to bomb the Virginia For Profit Corporation made up of the various states of the union? If it pollutes our Breadbasket with radiation, it too will starve in the coming famine caused by Global Warming. Woudn't it want to keep us around so it could feed its people? Maybe it can buy all of the Country's stock, and declare itself CEO and Board of Directors, and take over without a nuclear attack, right?
 deetristate
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/13/2016 10:36:11 AM
"""her whole life, Hillary hasn't run around with a foul mouth.""""

For reading you may find interesting, put in a search engine

Hillary Clinton foul mouth.

It doesn't matter but thought that you may want to know.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/13/2016 10:42:01 AM
Her whole life Hillary has served the public. Trump's whole life he has served only himself. How Dee, how do you still support Trump over Hillary .. . even after it is clear he is a complete mental case? Explain to me how a Trump supporter thinks please.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/13/2016 11:03:03 AM
You have got to Stand for Something or you'll fall for Anything

Yes...Inquiring minds want to know...how anyone is so blind and naive.
I am watching his speech now...I am waiting for the one arm salute at the end.
He is so full of $hit....his followers believe all his gloom and doom.
They believe all his promises...lol. They believe the wikileaks are some big damning evidence of something.

He is from the elite group, he knows, what goes on and he's coming to fight for the little people.
All the corruption of government...boy oh boy!!
He knows....look how they are trying to get him out of the race with all their lies...
He has proof...these women are all lying.....he threatens everybody with lawsuits...
Plus....He double downs with the "look at her"....can't be true!
I was waiting to hear...I wouldn't have tried to Fuk her with another mans P****.....he's a PIG

Hilary has the media in her pocket...on and on...poor Trump!!
This is a ground breaking election for the country...ever....so he says.
Frack....his voice is sickening...what a tyrant!!!
Big Conspiracy Theory!!
 deetristate
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/13/2016 11:05:52 AM
I see that you found the numerous articles about HClinton's foul mouth.

Anyway,
Asking a question 20 times that is answered 30 or more times in various postings is not getting anywhere. Just Flip through this and other threads.

It can't be any clearer. You may not agree but the "why" has been stated throughout these threads.
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/13/2016 2:38:12 PM
Yes, we must vote for the involuntary head-jerking liar Hillary Clinton,
one of the most pathological deceivers in America.

Despite the Wikileaks, despite all the horrific scandals and her hatred of
women, there are people out there who still want to vote for her.

God helps us, because she won't.

- Peter
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?