Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 76
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Not seeing that he's ever enjoyed children. I see a man using increasingly large tubs of self-tanners, and increasingly large pants. At 70, he's coming up on a luge energy trough. Ailes has run, along with the possibility of a new news network. Babes are now gonna be on guard, so opportunities for sneaky grabbing is about nil. His hands aren't gonna get any less tiny, his hair is not going to resemble anything other than a dead otter, his thin skin is not gonna get thicker. Nope, not seeing a happy fulfilled future for this man. Seeing the future he ordered delivered. With knobs on.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:58:22 PM
Ha ha ,,,with nobs on ,,,my crazy ex GF ,,said that all the time ,,,,still brings me a smile ;-)
and the post ,,,"spot on"
hard to feel sorry for him,,,but I do feel sorry for his kids
 flman2015
Msg: 78
Loser since 1995... Deplorable TV next...
Posted: 10/23/2016 2:16:03 PM

a billion dollars, multiple houses, lots of golf, luxurious travel and vacations, deals and business hidden from the childishly vengeful leftists, great kids and many grand kids to make him laugh.

Behind such deplorable ignorance lie a few very satisfying facts.

1. Real estate is not a liquid asset (that can cause big problems when cash flow falters.)

2. Real estate costs money to own (property taxes, maintenance, insurance, etc)

3. His airplane doesn't produce anything and costs a fair amount to own. His flying around for the campaign isn't a business expense, hence _not_ tax deductible (he is probably visiting some piece of property in the vicinity and claiming the trip as a deduction, if he is doing that, the I.R.S is going to have something to say about it and, it won't be good news.)

4. His steaks aren't exactly very successful. His shirts and ties are no Versace or Oscar de la Renta. They are brands for the wannabees. Not much money to be made there.

5. He owes plenty (reportedly $650 million) to banks. There is a fair amount of interest to pay to service that much debt.

6. His habit of screwing those that provide products and services to him is now known internationally. Not exactly a good image.

Orange turd's kids have already told their repugnant father that his campaign is hurting business. There is a new wrinkle to that, not only it is hurting orange turd's business, it has started hurting Ivanka's business too. :-) see the link below for more info...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/women-are-boycotting-ivanka-trumps-fashion-line-and-the-stores-that-sell-it-200910513.html

The hate-filled flaming incompetent orange turd has caused a great deal of damage to his brand (that's pure genius.) The deplorables that support him aren't the ones that can afford $500 a night stays at his hotels and resorts. A great number of those who were his customers, that is decent, _educated_ people no longer want to patronize his businesses. Unless he reverses that (very unlikely) he is going to face a very significant cash flow problem in the near future. His hotels, resorts and office buildings will quickly become liabilities instead of assets :-)

That putrid human being is well on his way to living 1995 again (great.) As far as....
a billion dollars, multiple houses, lots of golf, luxurious travel and vacations, deals and business
for the time being... and, at the rate he is going, it may not be for much longer. :-)

That's the reason for the push behind DeplorableTV. Orange turd can exploit the 30 million intellectually deficient supporters he's got. They can't afford $500 stays at some luxury place but, they have all the necessary "skills" to hold a TV remote (and a Deplorable Beer? and a DeplorablePizza ?), as well as, the intellect to eat all the sorry nonsense and ads for grossly overpriced mediocre products he can pour into their vacuous brains loose in their cranial cavity. Gotta admit that is a smart move, Ivanka or Steve Bannon are probably the ones who thought about it.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2016 3:56:33 PM
# 77,,, Miss Dee,,, do you really think the man of privledge Lord Trump does nothing else besides Golf, enjoy his luxurious vacations, hide his assets and otherwise bask in the adoration of his children, grandchildren and... You.

Do you really think that is all a silver spoon spawned rich kid does with their time??

Well, lemme tell ya. I bet you are pretty close to being at least 90% right because Trumps time SHOULD be his own. He was born rich and has been schooled in how to use his inherited advantage to make use of his money. Which he was born with. Which he can[and has] used to do his thinking for him.

I guess in this respect he is a outsider. Simply because he's never had to work for a honest wage.... Like me... for my whole life....Maybe you, and others here too? The man is so far outside of everyday folks reality that he can't relate. If everyday people feel some kind of kinship with this individual I ask WHY?? It's an honest question. WHY??

If you desire change from what our world is now then is this [Trump] the direction you want to go towards? Another honest question.WHY TRUMP? And....

If you agree with that with which Der Trump is espousing, spewing and otherwise off gassing about then what does that make you? Ask yourself, analyze yourself, and THINK.
 deetristate
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/23/2016 7:18:20 PM
"""# 77,,, Miss Dee,,, do you really think the man of privledge Lord Trump does nothing else besides Golf, enjoy his luxurious vacations, hide his assets and otherwise bask in the adoration of his children, grandchildren and... You.

Do you really think that is all a silver spoon spawned rich kid does with their time??""""

Actually, I didn't use the word "all," did I? I may be mistaken so I will check.

If Abraham Lincoln said that he is burning my house down and Bozo the Clown said that he will stop anyone from destroying my home, I am sorry. I would have to go with Bozo.
Sure, neither may mean it. But those are the choices.
Whose policies do I prefer is the question. Not for me personally, but for my country, society and my kids.

From this view, I certainly don't like HClinton's.

It's that simple.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/23/2016 7:22:26 PM
You keep saying it's about policies. But he doesn't have any. Even W got someone to write pieces he could publish in Foreign Affairs. Trump's only published political policy is on a bumper sticker. America's domestic and foreign policy isn't something you can fake it till you make it.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/24/2016 7:51:13 AM

You keep saying it's about policies

Hey....In their minds they have to...I think some of that would elect a chimp with written statements on a card...as long as it's not Hilary....lol.
Quit trying to make sense out of it.

America's domestic and foreign policy isn't something you can fake it till you make it.

Ssshhhhh.....They think he knows what he's talking about.....lol.
 gtomustang
Msg: 83
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 8:22:54 AM
oh, Chump does have policies--build a wall, export undesirables, and then cut taxes. Smart people go, "hmm, the first two are going to cost a lot of money. So the third can't possibly be true." Everyone else goes, "Well, he hasn't lied to my face, so its not my job to figure out he's lying to my face. I'll just pretend that the policy of Mexico paying for it, isn't lying to my face. Gosh, life is easier when I don't think too hard."

Its just that simple. Trumpets don't think about how his policies are going to work or how much they will cost and how they, themselves the tax payers, will pay for them. That makes it easier to harp on HC's program costs, when you don't think how expensive it is to build a wall, round up and intern and ship people, etc. If you don't bother yourself with those obvious questions, you get a simple, rosy scenario and you feel better about your candidate and yourself.
 deetristate
Msg: 84
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 8:36:26 AM
At least you aren't playing the "what policies? What are the details?" games, so I appreciate that.

But I know what you mean. Sort of like the $Trillion in new spending for Clinton Programs that her supporters ignore with a lot of "tax the rich" envy talk.

Raise the tax, keep the deductions and write offs and it is a pipe dream because astute business people will pay no where near the taxes projected.

If any. ( Heh heh).

I love how HClinton says that the Time Warner deal should be scrutinized. Just before it is approved? She is good at poli-speak though, I give her that.

Trump should appointment her as the USA UN representative.

As I have said before, I like her. Just not as President.
 gtomustang
Msg: 85
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 8:49:28 AM
It is difficult to save your way to prosperity (unless you have an income to constantly add to your bank account). Typically, the line is, "gotta spend money, to make money". Going to war in order to help the economy doesn't work as well in the age of drones and hacking. There's fewer soldiers to work support for the trigger pullers, and more trigger pullers survive to come home needing health care. Another way for government spending to help (yes, I realize, an oxymoron to some, but historically it was how it was done like WPA) is to focus on infrastructure. Otherwise, its up to business to prime the pump, but yet again...no customers, no sales (except B2B done for re-investing in the company). How do we get flush customers? we give them a high paying job. In an age when computers can handle repetitive jobs, that means going to college and getting a tech degree. But do that today, and you get a big tuition burden that keeps you from buying new cars and houses, two great sources of tax revenue for local governments, which the GOP would love to have handle more of the bread and butter issues (Education, etc) rather than Big Government. And on the wheel turns.

HC was the worst choice for the Dems, simply b/c of the big target on her back. and the Clinton Foundation is like Henry Kissinger's foundation, for those who might remember the 24 hr mention of Kissinger Associates during a 9/11 investigation. SOS tend to leave office with a filled black book.
 Maleman999
Msg: 86
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 9:40:50 AM

In an age when computers can handle repetitive jobs, that means going to college and getting a tech degree. But do that today, and you get a big tuition burden...

A trick to getting one of those high tech, high paying jobs is to be in your 20's-preferably in your early 20's. If you had some grunt job where you checked your brains in at the door for the last 25 years, then go back to school to get that degree that is suppose to lead to prosperity, it might be too little too late, because some whiz kid who grew up with computers and never knew what it's like to not be wired up, might be miles ahead of you in that field, and possibly more motivated to do well than someone who is counting the days until retirement.
 deetristate
Msg: 87
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 12:17:17 PM
Following a person in a day's routine, more important to that day than white color office sitters are the person who keeps gas at the gas station, the road paver, the drugstore cashier, the pipe fitter for the water company, the person who makes everything used (when you make nothing as a country you rely on others and can be controlled by others, whether pharma, cars, pens, tablets, a side of beef into a steak)) the people who clean my office, the food stand man and the street sweeper.and garbage collector.

How you people have such contempt or condescension towards them is every amazing.
 flman2015
Msg: 88
Loser since 1995... Deplorable TV next...
Posted: 10/24/2016 3:03:22 PM

How you people have such contempt or condescension towards them is every amazing.
News flash for you. It is orange turd's deplorables that have a great deal of contempt and condescension towards hard working people.

The deplorables are supporting giving miserly tax breaks to the least affluent in the nation while supporting giving large tax breaks to the richest.

Deplorables, not only you are showing contempt and condescension towards hard working people, you are hurting them and insulting them with your support of an individual that is going to screw you and them. Very impressive. Whining and hating are not solutions to any problem nor are they a contribution to make people's lives better.

Stop whining... start thinking... and get a clue.
 gtomustang
Msg: 89
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 3:24:13 PM
In my youth, the trick was to get into a corporation, as an engineer or financial advisor or some other white collar task, and let THEM send you to school to learn what they needed out of you in their near future. And some places will still cover the tuition, but honestly, you need to be the type they can see riding a corner office--not a Peter Principle candidate (for those who don't know the theory, google it, its old yet interesting). It is true, a youngster who grew up on being wired in, is going to give the "old dog no new tricks" a run for the money (not just b/c they'll work for less b/c they lack seniority, cost less in insurance and prescription claims, and not be thinking about retirement), I knew a teacher a decade ago warning me that the new kids were going to upset the hiring world when they got out of college.

I totally get the "Change or die", "only the smartest will survive" isn't fair. it was great when being white and male was enough, and women and non-whites had to prove they deserved not to be overlooked for the job. But, life has always favored the strong or the smart otherwise. That's not elitist. If you wanted a high paying job, you had to be white, male, AND smart. if you just wanted a living wage, you could let the last one slide. Now there's much more competition for fewer full time jobs with benefits. why are there fewer of these jobs? ironically there's fewer customers (ie, people collecting that living wage)to support these jobs. We don't need so many middle managers to deliver orders from the big office down to the shop floor--a computer can send an email, with a "Was this helpful?" bullshit question to make the workers think again, someone's actually listening. Why pay a middle manager to make the workers think someone's listening?

The person who keeps gas at the gas station? If you swipe a card to pay, YOU took away their job. Road paver? they need tax dollars to have a job, unless the town has the tax revenue to buy a new paver that only needs one person to push a button and it follows a program--and who clamors for decreased taxes? Drugstore cashier? The CVS here has 4 registers and one person running one of them, to cut down on overhead. if it the line counts more than four people, then they'll page someone. one day they'll follow the grocery stores and have self-check. Pipe fitter? union job. Factory workers butchering the prepackaged meat I buy so cheap? Those are immigrants, my child, and some are *gasp*illegal. Office cleaners? No longer are there people who push a broom as a kid and move up into management one day, b/c the company doesn't hire the cleaning crew anymore--its contracted out now.

Its what business calls...progress. Its not being elite, unless you're the business guy or gal who came up with these ideas of how to cut costs, and got a raise from the boss for it. Expecting a rich guy who stiffs the workers and contractors to have the solution for the working class, that isn't elitist, either. There's another term for that thinking.

it used to be said, 50% of success is just showing up. That's not true anymore. America has competition, and fewer customers. One has to be smart, plain and simple. There aren't as many fields now dying to just have a warm body willing to work. They can have a computer handle that. The "patriot" buying his Chinese made flag cheaply at WalMart is going to have to work hard, or work smart, to get his or her living wage these days. Dean Wormer told us fat, drunk and stupid was no way to go thru life, and we laughed. Now its no longer funny.

You can label that statement elitist, snobbish, etc. And then you can look in the classifieds for a job that accepts only a high school degree. The jobs are out there. Maybe not within driving distance. Or you have to be an independent contractor, handle your own SS taxes and health care. Or they're part time and booked solid already with interviews with students. I go to flea markets and listen to the guys on the other side of the folding table complain that "hard worker" is an oxymoron, they can't even find a family member who is willing to get up early and return a day's work for a day's pay. who taught their family member to work less and demand more for it? Is it a society that looks for simple solutions and rewards Tommy Boy and Happy Gilmore for his stupidity? there was a time when rags to riches via hard work was an entertaining story. Now we celebrate the idiot who falls into a pile of money--and hope we can be that someday.

Pogo is right, we can be our own worst enemy. Technology has made for a changed world, we can change with it or we can be left behind like serf farmers who didn't move during the Industrial Revolution to where the factories were. We can debate who did what and when, but we can't deny, the jobs are gone b/c they've moved to where the money is made. Like animals dealing with global warming, we move or we die on the vine. Classically,"middle class" used to be a factory job, soon it will be IT. The location has changed. instead of making products to sell, we'll be working the computers that make products and simple services to sell.
 deetristate
Msg: 90
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 4:47:52 PM
How you people have such contempt or condescension towards the "working class" is ever amazing.

Psst - the person who keeps gas at the station is not the person who pumps it. There are similar invalid statements in your post but I leave that for others to see the glare. Going out to dinner.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 91
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 4:58:49 PM
Glare? than white color office sitters The lace on your Freudian slip is showing. . . .
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 92
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 5:13:56 PM

Glare? than white color office sitters The lace on your Freudian slip is showing. .

Wooby, you are a hoot! And thank you for interpreting word salad for us!
 gtomustang
Msg: 93
he already is
Posted: 10/24/2016 5:43:03 PM
nobody keeps gas. They don't make money if they keep it. They have to sell the gas, instead. That's how they make money to pay for the next gas delivery, which gets taken out of their bank account. And out here, they are mostly *gasp* Indian immigrants. People who aren't supposed to come here and force their ways on others, like the original religious settlers who "discovered" America did.

Dee, you are always entertaining. Don't stop being you, and keep thinking the way you do. I always feel better after I read your posts ;)
 deetristate
Msg: 94
Trump will be just fine after all this, even though liberals are vindictive and envious
Posted: 10/25/2016 1:45:13 AM
Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 5 points as the presidential campaign heads into its final two weeks, 49 to 44 (+/- 3%)

I am surprised that it remains even this close at this point, given the constant barrage of negative Trump stories on page one.

While I would still wire you people money for a tow truck or any other emergency, I will never understand why you people make and think everything is about race and ethnicity.
 Jo van
Msg: 95
Posted: 10/25/2016 3:57:45 AM
KJ
I read that link. It's a view.
The left DID acquiesce to "capitalism", to a certain extent, IMO. (And I didn't like that)
But it was the ("socialist") state which prevented the complete collapse of the capitalist system, when the banks were all insolvent.
"Capitalism" failed, in a rather spectacular way,
but it was the victims, NOT the perpetrators, who paid the price.
The wealthy kept their wealth, but the poor, became even poorer.

a billion dollars, multiple houses, lots of golf, luxurious travel and vacations, deals and business hidden from the childishly vengeful leftists, great kids and many grand kids to make him laugh.

Dee,
You just don't 'get it' really, do you?

The thing Mr Trump really wants, (like all the other rich people, who flaunt their wealth in such a public manner) is:
R
E
S
P
E
C
T.

(Sock-it-to-me-sock-it-to-mes-ock-it-to-me-sock-it-to-me-sock-it-to-me)

-And that's the one thing he will never really get.
Not from the people who know stuff anyway, and not from the people who are already respected, for their own knowledge, or ability.

He may be able to buy a veneered facsimile of it, everywhere he goes.
In the form of polite fawning, and sycophantic bowing, from people on his show, or from people he employs, or people he spends money with.
(or perhaps, [until now] in the intimidated silences of his sexual assault victims? He seems to think that his "celebrity" "entitles" him to behave in that way)

-But I'd bet that ALL of those people make the Internationally-Recognised hand gesture for "W@NKER!!", as soon as his back is turned, or when his body-guards aren't looking.

The people who flaunt their wealth in such a way, do so, (IMO) because they can only (vainly) hope to achieve any sort of "respect", by perpetuating the myth that wealth=merit.
Because they just can't get any respect, for merit alone, and they never could.
They are essentially 'insecure' people, with fragile egos.
"Please love me".

No matter how rich (or "powerful") Mr Trump becomes, he will always be a loser,
because he just can't win the respect of the respected, because he's just not "respectable".

However....
There are many who DO worship him, -AND they think he's "smart",
which may be some consolation to him. And, by comparison, to them, he is!! .

As my late Latin Teacher used to say" In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king".
Have a nice day.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2016 5:00:21 AM
“While I would still wire you people money for a tow truck or any other emergency, I will never understand why you people make and think everything is about race and ethnicity.”

As I’ve said before, I think this election is as much about education as race and ethnicity. If white voters were as united behind Trump as black and Hispanic voters are behind Clinton, Trump would be elected by a dozen points considering whites still vastly outnumber minorities. But educated whites, who have voted by a bare majority Republican the last several elections, are dropping Trump like a hot potato. Trump’s disjointed street-style rhetoric appeals to the “poorly educated” and completely turns off intellectuals of all political stripes. My college-educated best friend said to me the other day she has great difficulty voting for someone to run this country who sounds dumber than she is, which I’m sure is an issue with many educated Republicans. They were the ones originally adamantly against his nomination in the primaries, as the people with high school education drove him to the top of the ticket.

Yesterday Bobby Bowden introduced Trump at a rally here. I’m an alumnus of FSU’s main rival so I’ve long viewed Bowden as the “enemy,” but up until yesterday, an “enemy” I greatly respected. Politicians like Bondi (who also resurfaced at yesterday’s rally for the first time since Access Hollywood-gate) continue to support Trump because they either fear the repercussions of not doing so or somehow think there’s still something to gain from being on this Titanic, but Bowden’s not running for office. Here’s a guy who treated many black and Hispanic players like his own sons now spitting in their faces with this public support of a hatemonger, and the devoutly Christian father of two women and numerous granddaughters knows he would beat the living crap out of a man who spoke about the women in his life like Trump has. Then again, what did I expect out of the patriarch of Free Shoes University? Dadgummit, Bobby.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 97
Posted: 10/25/2016 5:51:05 AM
The main reason people like Bobby Bowden are still supporting Tic Tac Trump has nothing to do with loyalty to the party and more with poilitical survival. Republicans are afraid their base will turn against them unless they support Trump.
 John252817
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/25/2016 6:34:32 AM
Hawking, you say this about Bowden..........." Here’s a guy who treated many black and Hispanic players like his own sons"
That is definitely a correct observation of someone who supports Trump. And Ll, what it shows is that Bowden isn't buying into Hillary and has nothing to do with a base. Get all the news my friend and not just from your liberal media.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 99
Posted: 10/25/2016 6:42:51 AM
["Msg: 101
And Ll, what it shows is that Bowden isn't buying into Hillary and has nothing to do with a base. Get all the news my friend and not just from your liberal media."

The Republican Party is scared to death of its own voters :

In the space of 96 hours, at least four Republican elected officials — Sens. John Thune (S.D.) and Deb Fischer (Neb.), as well as Reps. Bradley Byrne (Ala.) and Scott Garrett (N.J.) — went from condemning Donald Trump and insisting that he should step aside as the party's presidential nominee to acknowledging that they planned to support the GOP ticket.

Take Thune is a member of the Senate Republican leadership and someone regularly mentioned as a potential national candidate. On Saturday, he tweeted that Trump should "withdraw." On Tuesday, Thune told a local station that "he plans to check all the boxes of Republicans on his ballot."

Um, what?

The whiplash caused by such flip-floppery is striking. And it is evidence of a broader issue within the Republican Party that Trump has pushed to the fore with his damn-the-torpedoes campaign: The party establishment and the party base are further apart than perhaps ever before — and elected officials live in fear of getting on the wrong side of their activist base.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/13/republicans-are-now-running-scared-from-their-party-base/
 BeckyHT
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2016 10:20:06 AM

That's the reason for the push behind DeplorableTV. Orange turd can exploit the 30 million intellectually deficient supporters he's got. They can't afford $500 stays at some luxury place but, they have all the necessary "skills" to hold a TV remote (and a Deplorable Beer? and a DeplorablePizza ?), as well as, the intellect to eat all the sorry nonsense and ads for grossly overpriced mediocre products he can pour into their vacuous brains loose in their cranial cavity. Gotta admit that is a smart move, Ivanka or Steve Bannon are probably the ones who thought about it.

It's funny how new buzz words or phrases get started... and stick.

I'm quite sure Hillary is truly sorry she said 'deplorable', and she'll never use it again in public. That doesn't stop the rest of us from using it. I'm quite sure it will be used again by many, for a long time, because it doesn't matter what the rest of us says.

It's like the 'nasty woman' phrase. Women are rallying around that phrase now. A sign of toughness.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?