Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BBEisBack
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

You assume it meant anything the first time it was posted. Thanks for not regurgitating yet again.

Gun Owners know exactly what People like You and Hilary want...

What you want doesn't matter, as you don't live here...

The most resent poll on Gun control has shown it's at it's low point ever in the USA, too...
 gtomustang
Msg: 152
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?
Posted: 11/5/2016 5:34:59 AM
Well, thank goodness HC is such a liar, a panderer who tells one group what they want to hear, and then says something else out of the other side of her mouth. Ya just can't believe she's going to do what she says she's going to do. And a Republican Congress has to decide on her SCJ pick, like they have for the last few months been refusing to decide on Obama's pick. People are questioning the need for so many justices on the court. Not even white children dying in Newtown seems to have "Worked" in overthrowing the Constitution. Support for gun control is down. Things might just be honky-dory.
 LGL1975
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Chump or Shillary?
Posted: 11/5/2016 8:25:04 AM

@llove2laughtoo
It appears as if you didn't get the memo.
Donald Trump’s Companies Destroyed Emails in Defiance of Court :

Your logic is that two wrongs make a right. Trump destroys incriminating documents so it's par for the course when Hillary does it. Most liberals don't think that way. They have strong values and are not going to support a war criminal.

Trump knows he's running for a party that represents bigots and rich creeps. Cheating on his taxes or molesting some Hollywood news bunny isn't going to damage his credibility with right wing voters. Liberals might not like what he does but it's not their vote he's after.

Hillary is the one with an image problem.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 154
Posted: 11/5/2016 9:56:05 AM

Msg: 156
Trump knows he's running for a party that represents bigots and rich creeps. Cheating on his taxes or molesting some Hollywood news bunny isn't going to damage his credibility with right wing voters. Liberals might not like what he does but it's not their vote he's after.

You haven't done your homework. As I've said before, it appears as if you didn't get the memo. You need to read the 2012 RNC Election-Autopsy Report. After their 2012 loss, the Republican Party acknowledged that in order to win presidential elections in the future, they needed to outreach to women, African-American, Asian, Hispanic and gay voters.

If Tic Tac Trump is not after the liberal vote, the fact is there are NOT enough angry white men to elect Tic Tac Trump.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/rnc-completes-autopsy-2012-loss-calls-inclusion-policy/story?id=18755809

Hillary is the one with an image problem.

Go back and read Msg: 2745 on this thread, and tell me who is the one with an image problem:

LGL1975
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 11:24:15 AM

@Llove2laughtoo
You haven't done your homework. As I've said before, it appears as if you didn't get the memo. You need to read the 2012 RNC Election-Autopsy Report. After their 2012 loss, the Republican Party acknowledged that in order to win presidential elections in the future, they needed to outreach to women, African-American, Asian, Hispanic and gay voters.

Why would you believe anything the republican party says? Look at how republicans actually win elections. Bush v. Gore was rigged that should tell you everything you need to know about the integrity of American "democracy". Reagan won by referring to blacks as "welfare queens" and "strapping young bucks".

If Tic Tac Trump is not after the liberal vote, the fact is there are NOT enough angry white men to elect Tic Tac Trump.

There's lots of angry white people it's just a question of getting enough of them to turn out on election day. And Trump's not running against Obama or Bill Clinton here. He's running against a war criminal who takes black voters for granted and is hated by many liberals. Hillary's going to be the one who comes up short.
 LLove2LaughToo
Posted: 11/5/2016 11:41:57 AM

Msg: 158
There's lots of angry white people it's just a question of getting enough of them to turn out on election day. And Trump's not running against Obama or Bill Clinton here. He's running against a war criminal who takes black voters for granted and is hated by many liberals. Hillary's going to be the one who comes up short.

The 2016 electorate is the most diverse in American history. With the growing change of demographics, the GOP will not win again in my lifetime.

Tic Tac trump will lose by a landslide, he will be buried in an electoral avalanche. When the orange turd loses, the Republican Party will sink with him.
 cotter
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 11:57:21 AM
Message 158 ...
LGL ...
There's lots of angry white people it's just a question of getting enough of them to turn out on election day.

So you're saying that the "angry white people" are voting for Trump so they can get him to rid the US of anything but "white"? If that's not what that statement means, then what does it mean?

He's running against a war criminal ...

A war criminal? In what way?
 Maleman999
Msg: 158
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:23:49 PM

He's running against a war criminal ...

Did Trump ever say he will remove all American troops in the middle east countries the Americans have invaded, and end being at war with everybody there, and bring world peace? If not, wouldn't he be one of the war criminals, by continuing the fighting and killing that previous leaders and Hillary Clinton have endorsed? If I recall, Trump mentioned something about using nukes to "fix" the problem with the middle east countries, and sees nothing wrong with torturing prisoners Would that make him a war criminal, or would he get a Nobel Peace Prize like Obama, who has carried on the war and the mass killings and torture of prisoners in Gitmo?
 Ed Bear
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2016 4:02:03 AM
Aw, c'mon folks, leave the poor, innocent Tic Tacs out of it. They are our friends.
ED BEAR
 gtomustang
Msg: 160
Posted: 11/7/2016 4:25:18 AM
Golly, you can't even be a registered Republican and look like you're carrying a gun at a Chump rally anymore--you get thrown to the ground.

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/11/128846/donald-trump-gun-theat-reno-nevada

Who'da thought, the Trumpets are afraid of Republicans potentially carrying guns. You'd think they'd feel safe around such good guys.
 LGL1975
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2016 5:30:41 PM

Did Trump ever say he will remove all American troops in the middle east countries the Americans have invaded, and end being at war with everybody there, and bring world peace? If not, wouldn't he be one of the war criminals, by continuing the fighting and killing that previous leaders and Hillary Clinton have endorsed? If I recall, Trump mentioned something about using nukes to "fix" the problem with the middle east countries, and sees nothing wrong with torturing prisoners Would that make him a war criminal, or would he get a Nobel Peace Prize like Obama, who has carried on the war and the mass killings and torture of prisoners in Gitmo?

I don't think Trump will get a nobel peace prize. He did get a purple heart.
 gtomustang
Msg: 162
Posted: 11/8/2016 5:18:17 AM
well, he got handed one, and accepted it rather than give back a gift. Meanwhile he promised to sue a bunch of women after the election, we'll see if he bothers to keep his allegations in the news or let's them drop.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 163
Posted: 11/8/2016 6:18:30 AM
Ann Coulter never disappoints. Last night she wrote a tweet that reads:

”If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump will win a 50 state landslide.”

She is such a narrow minded bigot, doesn’t realize Tic Tac Trump himself wouldn’t be able to vote, much less run for president. Even Trump children would be prohibited to vote. She would also exclude the white supremacists that participate in this forum. She lives in a delusional world.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/08/ann-coulter-tweet-american-grandparents-trump/93463842/
 flman2015
Msg: 164
White Idi Amin Dada is a loser
Posted: 11/8/2016 6:36:33 AM
@
He's running against a war criminal
The mediocre minds seem to easily hallucinate about criminals and rapists. Those hallucinations must really take a toll on quality of life.

I don't think Trump will get a nobel peace prize. He did get a purple heart.
One that, like everything else in his life, he didn't earn.

What a strange campaign this has been, on one side, a whiny hysterical woman having a bad hair day and on the other side Hillary Clinton.

@
Ann Coulter never disappoints.
She should marry Kellyanne Conway. They are made for each other, Ms. Dumb and Ms. Liar. What a family they'd make.

(Note: portions of this post Copyright Bill Maher.. used without permission) ;-)
 Maleman999
Msg: 165
Posted: 11/8/2016 7:53:30 AM

He did get a purple heart.

Did he get that after getting out of being drafted and avoided going to Vietnam during the war?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2016 8:50:09 AM
I don't take entertainers like Ann Coulter all that seriously, they just need to say something to get people to talk about them. It's their business to say things that sound delusional.

It's too bad American culture had evolved (devolved) to perception is reality and facts don't matter only soundbites, but expect that too shall change. In part this is because the Internet has made everyone's voice more equal, so a stumble bum on a soap box can more easily compete with a Nobel price winner. Often the truth is complicated and lies / soundbites are easy to understand and most of us are too busy to research everything we hear.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/8/2016 12:00:06 PM
maleman--here's how:

Donald Trump gifted Purple Heart, says he 'always wanted' one ...
www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/donald-trump-purple-heart/
Aug 2, 2016 - ... prompting Trump to say he "always wanted to get the Purple Heart" and this was ...
 Maleman999
Msg: 168
Posted: 11/8/2016 1:15:17 PM
^^^It's like when a kid gets a new toy and another kid sees it, he/she suddenly has to have it too. So what's Trump going to do with it? He can't wear it, since he never earned it. I guess it goes in his junk drawer.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2016 1:20:46 PM
God bless (help) America today ,,,of all days ,,,dude I hope you are awake and watching
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 170
Posted: 11/8/2016 1:51:38 PM
Elections not even over yet and Tic Tac Trump is already suing a Nevada County.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 171
Posted: 11/8/2016 1:54:24 PM
It's (almost) all over but the crying! haha

Vote early, vote often peeps~
 flman2015
Msg: 172
Posted: 11/8/2016 2:02:47 PM
For those who are inclined to have some fun watching the progress of toss up states, here is a place that provides (hopefully reasonable and accurate) estimates of current voting...

http://www.slate.com/votecastr_election_day_turnout_tracker.html
 Ouija2025
Msg: 173
Posted: 11/8/2016 2:21:26 PM
What time can I go to bed? I mean there must be some clear signs who is the winner before they count Montana's votes
 razors_edge55
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2016 2:28:47 PM
use your ouija board ,,,,,I had one back in the day
but really I want my bed too
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 175
Posted: 11/8/2016 2:46:22 PM

use your ouija board ,,,,,I had one back in the day
but really I want my bed too

I had a OUIJA board back in the day as well. One time my BFF and I conjured up a Russian Count from the Olden Days< he was not a nice man! We banished him to the Hell he came from!

My advice to you is to go to bed as usual, wake up in the wee hours and tune into your Tv news, watch in on MUTE and see if you can figure out who won!

Good times~
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?