Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eric68riding
Msg: 73
Bad dates - when do they end?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Don't worry Pin he's getting older and those few extra pounds are gonna give him a coronary soon.
 pepsii01
Msg: 75
Bad dates - when do they end?
Posted: 9/29/2005 11:30:06 AM
bad dates shouldn't even happen
 Oliviapa
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/15/2012 12:36:17 PM
I started to date a guy and we went out together for eleven years. I thought everything was great. He had his place and I had mine so during the week we talked but didn't see each other till Friday, spent the week-end doing everything and back to normal Monday morning.
Well I found out that he was seeing a different girl everynight for the 11 years for fun sex through 2 online sites. I couldn't believe what he was doing and that really upset me. I am still sick over it.
You never know anyone and I worry about going out with anyone.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:26:41 PM
I'm having a hard time following this thread....but here goes.

When the date is going bad.... be it seconds into it... okay...retraction...be it 15-30 minutes...end it!!! Man Up...Woman Up...realize that it's not going to happen, no point wasting anyones time, money, energy.... just admit it ain't going anywhere and smile and say good bye...pretend to be mature and say good bye. ( no snarky insults)
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/16/2013 8:48:21 PM
[Message: eric, I'm always polite unless of course they are rude to me. I don't like to hurt feelings but sometimes it has to be done.

I had one good date with someone until he called me later that night and told me he was lying naked in his bed thinking about me. eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww, too creepy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Date #2.]

Try having someone leave you an "accidental" voicemail, panting, jerking off. I guess he just wanted to hear my voice on the voicemail and forgot to click off, lmao!
 SuperFunGuy
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/17/2013 11:49:33 AM
Bad dates only happen when people don't make the right choices when it comes to dating someone. First you need to feel that good vibe or sense of security where you can confide in that person enough to trust them.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >