Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Prejudice versus short men online dating.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 browneyesboo
Msg: 501
view profile
History
the women may get short, the men may be short, but the posts are longPage 21 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Whine and cry?
I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't whine or cry. And I believe it was you that used the term cum dumpster. I know you're trying to be a tough ****..but keep up at least...hahaha!

MsMicki
Msg: 502
view profile
History
the women may get short, the men may be short, but the posts are long
Posted: 7/6/2018 6:16:54 PM

its her low self esteem thats making her a victim

No....it's people like you trying to make her think she is a victim....
She repeatedly owns up to her mistakes and anxieties...that is a woman that is growing....that is a woman well on her way to being a strong, independent woman...
"Easy" was just a term she used....the majority of people here knew exactly what she meant. But you think you know her better than she does herself....and it is flat out hilarious that you think you could teach anyone how to be anything other than a blowhard....

as for myself playing victim....prove where I have ever had the victim mentality in these forums...
and not once have I complained that someone was being mean to me....
but I have and will continue to bite back....

I will continue to disprove all the bullsh!t your entitled queens spew...
 browneyesboo
Msg: 503
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 6:23:46 PM
^^^^^I think she thinks I play the victim and then I whine and cry.

I think I'll go have easy sex so I'll have something to complain about. I hope it's good easy sex though.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 504
view profile
History
Prejudice versus short men online dating.
Posted: 7/6/2018 6:34:02 PM
Shortcomings are many, prejudices are too.
Short ot tall, grand or small , I say good luck to all of you.
Play the hand your dealt in life, but remember you can't bluff.
Your height, your weight or a zit on your nose.
So acceptance is more than enough..... Or, a start.

Another opinion.
 MsMicki
Msg: 505
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 6:43:12 PM

I think I'll go have easy sex so I'll have something to complain about. I hope it's good easy sex though

If it's good....we don't want to hear you complain...we want to hear the details! LOL
Maybe you can play the victim while having that good sex...o_O
 julystorm22
Msg: 506
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 11:06:23 PM
Lol. You know, I ask a lot of these questions in this forum because I don't ask them elsewhere. Some of my questions might make me sound dumb but I just say and ask things honestly as I'm thinking them.

I have built-in notions of sex. I always thought it was something you only did with someone you cared for. But lately I've just felt like I want to explore myself, explore different things with different people. And there's a battle which goes on in my conscience because I still see the idea of sex just for fun as morally wrong while at the same time wanting to try it. And there's another battle that's going on in my mind...I'm a mom of 3 kids, maybe I shouldn't even be thinking about sex because I need to only focus on my kids but at the same time I feel this desire for sex and I don't want to just shut down that desire for another 2 decades
 feirene
Msg: 507
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 11:54:46 PM
Being a parent does not mean your needs are over (sexual or otherwise), it just means you have to prioritise your kids needs over yours most of the time if they're dependent on you.

Sex has always been for myself, so that i enjoy it and i enjoy that the other person i'm having sex with is getting their rocks off too so it's all good. A lot of people used to try and shame that out of you, like you're a woman so your fanny is sacred and the holy grail to men and should he saved for 'the one', but honestly this is BS. Men either respect women or they don't. They either care that you love sex and want it or they don't. If they have double standards around sex then they're probably fked up and should be avoided. Seems simple enough really.
Posted: 7/7/2018 4:04:53 AM

And I believe it was you that used the term cum dumpster. I know you're trying to be a tough *

Yes, yes I did. I said she didn't need to be anyone's cum dumpster or easy, she just needs to be herself. You go ahead and keep twisting though, you might possibly be able to twist it into, I said she was a hooker who wears red shoes, too. No, I'm not trying to be tough, I WILL NOT allow anyone to twist what I'm trying to say. You don't like that, TOO BAD!

No....it's people like you trying to make her think she is a victim....

lolololo nice try, anyone that has read any of her posts knows with her self esteem she does the victim thing quit well." Oh golly gee, I think I need to be easy, I'm just so confused". You go ahead though, encourage her to keep sleeping with whoever, before she fixes herself, that should really do her a lot of good. Before you twist that into I said, "SEX is bad," THATS not what I'm saying. If you are sleeping with someone to make yourself feel wanted, IMO thats not a good reason , they cant fix your poor self image. ONLY you can do that!. If she really wants to bed someone, she is an adult. I just hope she is doing it because she wants to. I don't judge her for how many she sleeps with, I just hope she is doing it for the right reason. I also want her to recognize the dangers of bringing men around your children. The chances of a child being molested go up 33% when a male that isn't the biological father is in the home. She plays the victim a lot, saying I'm so mean. She just doesn't want to hear it. I'm not good at sugar coating, as much as I try!

Easy" was just a term she used....the majority of people here knew exactly what she meant. But you think you know her better than she does herself....and it is flat out hilarious that you think you could teach anyone how to be anything other than a blowhard....
[\quote]
Yes, the majority of us did know exactly what she meant. That is why I told her she just needed to be herself. You decided to twist what I said because It didn't fit your agenda of bashing me. Good try though.

and it is flat out hilarious that you think you could teach anyone how to be anything other than a blowhard....
Well, you know, I might possibly be a blowhard, I have been called a lot worse by a lot better in my time. Just the other day, one of my employees P.O.'s told me I did a wonderful job guiding some of these guys. You can bet your granny bloomers though, NO teenaged girl that was in MY care was ever molested.

as for myself playing victim....prove where I have ever had the victim mentality in these forums...
and not once have I complained that someone was being mean to me....
but I have and will continue to bite back

Besides the well deserved swipe I just took at you in the last quote, have I ever really even participated in a thread with you? Not that i'm aware!. You are angry with me because I said I thought it odd your boyfriend took his granddaughter on vacation. btw, I wasn't even inferring there was something untoward going on between them. I was inferring maybe he took another woman. You ran with the other allegation though. I also don't fully believe you didn't know something wasn't amiss with your ex. NOT YOUR FAULT. I just think you probably knew something was a bit off. I'm sorry that you don't like me opinion. It is what it is, I could be wrong, I wasn't there. Because of my opinion, I have suddenly become a ****, and entitled Forum Queen. I'm not going to say I agree with someone when I don't. That is why I feel you are playing a victim, Remember your words, 'Some women just can't stand to see another woman have their shit together." So if someone disagrees with you they are jealous of you, a ****, and a entitled Forum Queen. Suck it up Buttercup! people are going to disagree, you don't need to go into full on attack and name calling mode. Playing the poor hard done by victim isn't a good look on you. "Shut up Stratosfere, you don't know what the hell you're talking about", works just fine, if you don't like my opinion.

but I have and will continue to bite back...

So will I. When given sufficient reason.

I will continue to disprove all the bullsh!t your entitled queens spew...

Don't be surprised when this entitled queen gives your shit right back to you, no matter how many of the posse arrive. No way in hell I'm going to agree, when I don't, just to get along. Mrs. Stratosfere didn't raise a pushover!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 509
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2018 5:06:41 AM
^^^^yeah, I'm not readng all that.

You're being too hard on yourself, Ms July.
No one is suggesting you run around town with a mattress strapped to your back, but casual sex with someone you know and trust is not a bad thing. You don't need to jump into a relationship with everyone you meet. Sex and intimacy are not promises and engagement rings unless that's what you want.
Posted: 7/7/2018 5:36:36 AM

^yeah, I'm not readng all that.

Of course Not! The truth can really suck sometimes. No way in hell you will ever own up to your own shit!.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to telling it how it is no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not be honest again in this thread.
 MsMicki
Msg: 511
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2018 5:57:40 AM
Pffft! Didn't bother reading it either....
One would actually have to care what is wrote to be bothered to read that much nonsense.

Miss July...
you keep on asking questions....there is nothing wrong with wanting to learn, explore and grow!!
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 512
MY BS tolerance is shirt
Posted: 7/7/2018 6:09:03 AM

The truth can really suck sometimes. No way in hell you will ever own up to your own shit!.

When one doesn't own their own sh1t...well...

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
 jco415
Msg: 513
MY BS tolerance is shirt
Posted: 7/7/2018 6:37:03 AM
Reeooow! Hiss! Spat! Grrr...
MY BS tolerance is shirt
Posted: 7/7/2018 6:52:25 AM

When one doesn't own their own sh1t...well...

yep, and everyone knows they read it! LOL The facts are the facts, no matter how some like to twist em!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to not having a opinion or you are a entitled forum queen . You must never stray from the Board of Posse Directors positions on more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours and my, how they have strayed , you can not post to this thread.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 515
MY BS tolerance is shirt
Posted: 7/7/2018 6:57:20 AM

Men either respect women or they don't. They either care that you love sex and want it or they don't. If they have double standards around sex then they're probably fked up and should be avoided. Seems simple enough really.

Quite perfect and succint.

The facts are the facts

I see lots of opinions.
MY BS tolerance is shirt
Posted: 7/7/2018 7:13:21 AM

I see lots of opinions.

I can back my opinions of someone playing the victim, with posts. Someone dislikes my opinion so now Im a entitled forum queen, ****, jealous of her. Don't run that game with me! You put personal stuff out there, people are sometimes going to disagree. You don't get to cry meany, because you don't like a opinion. Some people need to put on their big girl panties and quit playing victim. She did the same thing with FF, she got angry with him because she didn't like his opinion. as for exhibit B, If you think for one second I'm going to let some forum random try to twist my words, you would be WRONG.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 517
MY BS tolerance is shirt
Posted: 7/7/2018 10:34:57 AM
"Hell is other people"

Jean Paul Sartre
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 518
MY BS tolerance is shirt
Posted: 7/7/2018 10:41:10 AM
Life doesn’t need a slogan.

Edit.....shit bollocks.....that’s a slogan
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 519
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2018 11:39:29 AM

Having sex is not being "easy".
Have sex because you want to and you enjoy it.

I totally agree, Browneyes. But that's not what we're told by our teachers, parents, mentors, etc shaping us in life growing up.

What's with sex being bad, for pete's sake?
If someone wants to have sex and enjoys it, they're not a cum dumpster....geez.

I think it's spawned from natural protection (our daughters, little sisters) of being potentially taken advantage of from "dudes", potential underlying Jealousy that's underplayed -- and thru most of human history, a real legitimate concern: Pregnancy (which can now be easily avoided if playing your cards right). It's a social upbringing "way" to think of sex as MEANT to be between two people in a Serious Relationship Only. Sure, like anything else, nobody expects everyone to be perfect about it -- but if one sees sex as something to indulge in and have fun with, on the same level as merely kissing someone at a party -- they'll be hissed at and shunned by society's "standards". It's how most people are raised in western society.

I have built-in notions of sex. I always thought it was something you only did with someone you cared for. But lately I've just felt like I want to explore myself, explore different things with different people. And there's a battle which goes on in my conscience because I still see the idea of sex just for fun as morally wrong while at the same time wanting to try it.

Case in point. :) It's a conflict of social-upbringing VS human nature. The social conditioning growing up, is going to help shape your feelings About sex. Hissing at purposely having sex outside a Relationship doesn't have to be fully reasonable or truly Legit in order to be effective with a lot of people. Sex is an emotional thing, so playing to emotion to bar one away from it outside a Relationship can be decently effective to emotive people.
 feirene
Msg: 520
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2018 1:00:58 PM

I think it's spawned from natural protection (our daughters, little sisters) of being potentially taken advantage of from "dudes"

I don't think this, because of the shaming of rape victims as well as anyone who is abused, the culture of blame the victim mentality. It came about as a way to control women. It also enabled men to see conventionally attractive women as sexual prizes as well as trophy partners and feel entitled to sexualise them for their own gratification.

If someone in a relationship is controlling we know it's abusive, if someone called their partner fat and ugly we'd know this is abusive, if someone felt entitled to sex with their partner when they don't want that we'd know that this is abusive.
So why does the same type of thinking not cross over when a whole society does it? It's catching on but it didn't used to be a popular opinion, victim blaming and telling women to avoid men was instead of telling men they are not entitled to abuse and control women.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 521
Posted: 7/7/2018 1:08:43 PM

I think it's spawned from natural protection (our daughters, little sisters) of being potentially taken advantage of from "dudes", potential underlying Jealousy that's underplayed -- and thru most of human history, a real legitimate concern: Pregnancy (which can now be easily avoided if playing your cards right). It's a social upbringing "way" to think of sex as MEANT to be between two people in a Serious Relationship Only. Sure, like anything else, nobody expects everyone to be perfect about it -- but if one sees sex as something to indulge in and have fun with, on the same level as merely kissing someone at a party -- they'll be hissed at and shunned by society's "standards". It's how most people are raised in western society.

One theory about why men have not wanted women to have many sexual partners throughout history is because if she got pregnant, it would be impossible to tell who the father was. Now there’s genetic testing that can determine that.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 522
Posted: 7/7/2018 5:46:58 PM

Men either respect women or they don't. They either care that you love sex and want it or they don't. If they have double standards around sex then they're probably fked up and should be avoided. Seems simple enough really.

Quite perfect and succint.

AMEN.

Personally I quit givin' a s***, what other people thought of me, regarding my sex life, (IF.........they were indeed thinkin' of me. Which is highly unlikely.) the day I graduated from High school. I was / I AM an adult. The day I give a damn, is the day, someone else takes over payin' my bills.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 523
the women may get short, the men may be short, our underwear is brief, but the posts are long
Posted: 7/7/2018 5:59:22 PM
I will state the obvious, just in case it wasn't considered...but in a small town, certain reputations last long and are difficult to turn around.

Sexual desire is biological, and repressing it just means it comes out someplace else. We should identify ourselves first, before pursuing our sexual identity. Chasing our sexual identity first is easy, but it can push us further away from who we really are and what we really desire. Like most science experiments, its good to lock the theory down first, and use the experiment to prove what we've already decided to believe is right.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 524
the women may get short, the men may be short, our underwear is brief, but the posts are long
Posted: 7/7/2018 6:35:09 PM

.........….but in a small town, certain reputations last long and are difficult to turn around.

LOL .......….Yes I agree however...……………...Let me put this in perspective

Berrien Springs, Michigan - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berrien_Springs,_Michigan

Area: 1.019 sq miles
Located In: Berrien County
OverviewContentsHistoryGeographyDemographics
Berrien Springs is a village in Berrien County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,800 at the 2010 census. The village is located within Oronoko Charter Township. Berrien Springs is best known for its Seventh-day Adventist community and Andrews University. Reflecting the community's population, many of the businesses in the village are closed on Saturdays

I was born and raised in the 7th Day Adventist church. I attended a 7th Day Adventist boarding academy for High School. I was just 19 when I graduated from this Academy. When I left school I moved to Berrien Springs, MI. With-in a month, I left the church completely, by letter, to the Lake Union Conference headquarters. "Remove my name from the church membership. I no longer choose to live my life as an Adventist". (LOL, I'm going to burn in hell)

I just recently moved away. I still don't give a damn what other people think!
Posted: 7/8/2018 3:55:47 AM

will state the obvious, just in case it wasn't considered...but in a small town, certain reputations last long and are difficult to turn around.

AMEN! was going to write that very observation myself but some tend to think that those who are cautious are just jealous, hate sex, or are prudes holding out for a relationship. This is a very real concern especially in a small conservative town. Especially more so for a young lady who already has children, has family living in that small town. Peoples lives are repeated in whispers, by others, on a daily basis in the local Tim Hortons. NO, I don't share this opinion,[for the twisters] its just the way it is, something that needs to be considered. it's all nice and wonderful to say " I'm my own person who will just do what I want", but you need to be realistic.

Sexual desire is biological, and repressing it just means it comes out someplace else. We should identify ourselves first, before pursuing our sexual identity. Chasing our sexual identity first is easy, but it can push us further away from who we really are and what we really desire. Like most science experiments, its good to lock the theory down first, and use the experiment to prove what we've already decided to believe is right.

This right here is TRUTH. You are a genius, you always manage to express exactly what I'm thinking, perfectly. And you can state it without being called, a sex hating, jealous, old hag, who needs to get laid. LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Prejudice versus short men online dating.