Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 26
Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I don't get it.

If I believe nothing else, THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ I believe.
 NaughtyNel
Msg: 27
Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?
Posted: 10/17/2016 3:48:29 PM
I have a $100.00 bet with someone on here that Nataly is a guy. Maybe a transexual , not necessarily transgender.

And I think the whole thing is just fun and games and killing time playing on here by some unemployed young man.

"I don't get it." No kidding, that is an understatement.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2016 3:57:54 PM

I have a $100.00 bet with someone on here that Nataly is a guy. Maybe a transexual , not necessarily transgender.

That's mean.
 cookymaker
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2016 4:23:35 PM
^^
agree -- mean and unnecessary

Many here have written very well thought out messages, offered encouragement, asked questions and never got a response. You are not alone. I figure that maybe because I am not a tall blonde?? Maybe because I state I am a Christian? Maybe because I bake and they are on a diet??? Who knows?
In the long run, it doesn't matter what a stranger thinks. If they don't answer, it's just part of the weeding out process. You don't need 50 responses. It only takes one in the long run.

Good luck to you.
 Cynderella
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2016 5:00:00 PM
Naughtynel has left the building.

This site can at times be, not so pretty.
I know at times it's easy to get caught up in the group riot syndrome...
But as one wise man once said bulling comes in many forms.
You can stand back and ignor it or stand up and say something.
I'm choosing to stand up.
Reguardless of that or how we think of the OP....
No one is perfect!
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/17/2016 5:46:40 PM
Cynderella: I'm not that smart. What you were trying to accomplish with your previous posts in this thread?

Nataly: Personally I think your current main picture is freaking adorable. F*ck 'em.
 nataly66687
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/17/2016 7:36:09 PM
I am going to post photos of me, I think suit me and my personality and if no one like's those oh well and if no guys contact me oh well. Someone will come along and if not, oh well.

And by the way I AM NOT TRANSGENDER. I am a female, born and raised!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT MALE, WHATSOEVER.
 nataly66687
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/17/2016 7:47:57 PM
When it came down to it, YOU ALL SAID my other photos, the one of me in the Halloween attire, and purple outfit, made me look like a transgender. So how were those photos BETTER?

The OLD photos of me in the skirt, belt, and blouse, you said that outfit didn't FIT my figure and was LOOSE AND UGLY.

So I said SCREW YOU ALL I am going to post photos of me looking like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/17/2016 7:57:23 PM
^ Hon, do you ever hear the positive things people say to you? Sometimes it seems like you only listen to people who are being bullies. And what they say isn't really about you - they've got their own issues.
 Cynderella
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2016 8:12:37 PM
Whatsamattababy

My post above was in concern to Naughtynel....the comments were uncalled for.

I'm equally guilty for jumping on the bandwagon for which I'm sorry.

As for my other postings I was only trying to help.

Not sure by your post what you were really asking???

Nat....post the picks that make you happy. If you want to draw the men in just smile and have fun.

My mom said to me when I was upset that I couldn't find love....
She said love is like a butterfly. You chace it you will never catch it. But if you sit still and be patient it will find you.
I hope you can find the love you want.
Just be patient and don't worry what anyone else thinks.

tizzabelle
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2016 8:55:41 PM
Lots of good advice and some crap! :)

As for your pictures, I think you should experiment with lighting and never face into the sun it makes you squint. Maybe try not to do a big smile and just do a little smirk. Do you just use a cell or do you have a proper camera? If you have different colour filters/options play around with them. If you have some regular friends you hang out and do stuff with then ask them to take some action shots of you having fun rather than have just all of the selfies/posed pics.
good luck
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/17/2016 9:52:25 PM
Here you go, Nat ...

This is another thread of yours that is sounding like a rewind of your current questions regarding which types of photos and clothing may be most flattering. You should go back and read it:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15578152.aspx

"It's like déjà vu all over again."
 aintnodeal
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Cyn vs....
Posted: 10/17/2016 10:25:11 PM

YOUR MAIN PHOTO is of you in the dark

Irrelevant. I will say what others will not.

Cynderella has lots of pics. Lots of good pics. Her pics makes it very obvious she's a sexy biotch - a hot mama - a foxy babe. Cyn could wear a bloody horse-head at a Halloween party and guys would be asking for her number all night. She could say "neigh" to every bloke and they'd still steeplechase her around all night. It's freakin' OBVIOUS. She could grind stiletto heels into guys' feet and they will still keep coming. Some women are built that way and they just won't have to work hard to get attention.

Nat is on the other end of the scale. People have made many suggestions, and she rejects almost all of them. Oh, well....can't be helped. Nat will have to find an answer from those guys who still come around despite the pics and clothes she wears. Bottom Line - guys who don't like your pics won't care what you write - they are not going to write back.

Yes my pic sucks. And my profile is crap. And yet sometimes I get letters. I don't have answers....
 Nancybythebay
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/18/2016 12:35:47 AM

So I said SCREW YOU ALL I am going to post photos of me looking like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you engage in other audiences such as your friends, family or work collegues etc for their point of view instead of shouting at us? What do they say? Do they say you look fine but lie or do they mean it?

I suggest you try to calm down a bit and listen to other people's point of view as we do yours without the swearing and shouting. You ask us questions but we're often rewarded for answering by you spitting acid at us. That's not very helpful is it?
You appear to have an anger issue here. Are you like this in day to day life? I'm sure you're not, as you say you're very happy in your life doing what you do.

....Going back to the reason for your thread......on line dating is not easy. Most of us will agree. We all accept it as it is. Messages not answered, people suddenly disappearing....you name it. Just try to take it easy.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2016 1:48:41 AM

When it came down to it, YOU ALL SAID my other photos, the one of me in the Halloween attire, and purple outfit, made me look like a transgender.

We all said?? I didn't. That means you're statement is false. I've never seen you as transgender or transsexual. It's true that your features have a masculine quality but that's because we're all on a biological continuum in that respect and some will be further along that line towards one direction or another than others. That doesn't make you transgender or transsexual, and it's unfair for people to make their own amusement out of that.
 nataly66687
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/18/2016 9:41:22 AM

Could you engage in other audiences such as your friends, family or work collegues etc for their point of view instead of shouting at us? What do they say? Do they say you look fine but lie or do they mean it?

I suggest you try to calm down a bit and listen to other people's point of view as we do yours without the swearing and shouting. You ask us questions but we're often rewarded for answering by you spitting acid at us. That's not very helpful is it?
You appear to have an anger issue here. Are you like this in day to day life? I'm sure you're not, as you say you're very happy in your life doing what you do.

....Going back to the reason for your thread......on line dating is not easy. Most of us will agree. We all accept it as it is. Messages not answered, people suddenly disappearing....you name it. Just try to take it easy.

My family and friends say I look beautiful and fine, but I don't know if they mean it or are lying ha. My family and friends loved my hair cut but most of you say you don't like it. The bangs are a part of the hairstyle, the lady in the photo of the haircut had her bangs like the way I do in my previous photos but you didn't like it that way.

Same goes for my glasses, family and friends loved them and so do I, but someone on here posted cruel photos of characters wearing rim glasses like mine, basically pointing out that hey I am ugly, because I wear those glasses.

And I know online dating isn't easy, I have been doing it a long time and lately it hurts that no one I contact, messages me back. :( Like almost all the guys I hit up, never reply back.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/18/2016 9:45:44 AM
You haircut is NOT bad, but your hair looks greasy in the new photos. I do think a little make-up would help. Your glasses are fine.
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/18/2016 9:49:27 AM
Nat -

Not to be honest, or anything, but you ARE approaching 30. If you look at the demographics for people engaged in some of your favorite activities, it plummets after the age of 30.

You seem to have little in common with people in an "appropriate" age group. Most guys are living on their own or with roommates, trying to make rent in L.A., not looking for another mouth to feed.

It is not surprising they are not responding. It is because they are not interested in taking on a dependent.

You can keep looking for the White Knight, but where does the "if I don't find him, oh well" kick in? When will you give up on finding a rescuer to take you away from your world of cosplay and heavy metal and decide to make your own life, the way it suits you? Whining about it will not help.
 nataly66687
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/18/2016 10:07:08 AM

Nat -

Not to be honest, or anything, but you ARE approaching 30. If you look at the demographics for people engaged in some of your favorite activities, it plummets after the age of 30.

You seem to have little in common with people in an "appropriate" age group. Most guys are living on their own or with roommates, trying to make rent in L.A., not looking for another mouth to feed.

It is not surprising they are not responding. It is because they are not interested in taking on a dependent.

You can keep looking for the White Knight, but where does the "if I don't find him, oh well?" kick in. When will you give up on finding a rescuer to take you away from your world of cosplay and heavy metal and decide to make your own life, the way it suits you? Whining about it will not help.

Sorry but you are wrong, a lot of the guys I did talk too, were around my age 25-30 and they live at home with the family, don't drive or have a license, and work, but use public transit to get around. So no most 25-30 aren't with their own places, jobs, cars, driving about.

No they just don't find my attractive, trust me I know I am ugly, no guys have ever found me attractive. How I had boyfriends and engagements in the past, I don't know ha!

SCREW YOU I will NEVER give up my concerts, music, and cosplaying and other interests just for some man. Again I know guys my age that are into conventions, cosplay, anime, and my types of music, they are just taken or married already.
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/18/2016 10:22:49 AM
Nat -

Why you so negative? I never said "give up" on: concerts, music, and cosplaying and other interests just for some man.

I said "When will you give up on trying to find your White Knight and make your own life?"

If you are adamant about your priorities being cosplay, etc., over becoming independent, then you reap what you sow.

Incidentally, I have been "trying" to help you for a number of years. I was the username Iona_Bob in the other threads I posted links to. I gave you very well considered and merciful advice, even defended you a bit, in those threads from 4 1/2 years ago.

I have never cursed at you. I admire you for standing up for yourself, but you really should consider being more receptive to criticism when asking for "help."

Not going to serve you, in the end, if you can't be a little more willing to listen. Your husband would appreciate such a skill.

Do you think it will be all rainbows and unicorns farting cotton candy when you get married?

You're in for quite a surprise ...

ETA:

a lot of the guys I did talk too, were around my age 25-30 and they live at home with the family, don't drive or have a license, and work, but use public transit to get around.

So whose parents will you live with, yours or his?
 Cynderella
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2016 10:39:57 AM

No they just don't find my attractive, trust me I know I am ugly, no guys have ever found me attractive. How I had boyfriends and engagements in the past, I don't know ha!

You are selling yourself short. If you have had boyfriends and been engaged they someone found you attractive to them.
Nat don't be so negative about yourself....It doesn't matter what strangers thing. Your family and friends say you are beautiful, build on that.
You hair cut is cute just play with it a bit. Glasses are sexy on most everyone again if you like then....who cares what others think.
Clothes are worn by choice or by fashion. Play around with a few different styles. Sinch a belt on a dress you like....show off your curves.
In the end its how you present yourself that really matters. Men look at ladies pic and first thought (besides sexual) think can I see her on my arm.
Have you thought of not posting your pics and just meeting someone first?

Nat I will let you into a little secret of mine. I grew up being called a dog, ugly, teased and bullied. I was bitten in the face by a dog the scares were terrible. I grew up thinking no one will ever find me attractive or love me. I learned to love myself to see my own beauty. Took a while but I am happy with who I am.
Thats what you need to do be happy with how you are....the rest will fall into place.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2016 10:41:51 AM

Same goes for my glasses, family and friends loved them and so do I, but someone on here posted cruel photos of characters wearing rim glasses like mine, basically pointing out that hey I am ugly, because I wear those glasses.

I hold my hands up; I posted pictures of characters who I'm reminded of when I see the type of glasses you wear. I can't imagine many dispensing opticians worth their salt saying "yeah, these will suit you", so they must have simply gone along with your choice. Assuming they weren't bought in a thrift store, yard sale or left to you in Auntie Maria's will. I never said you were ugly; I merely intimated that your glasses were anachronistic.

Fair enough though if you like them enough to keep wearing them. Just don't expect people to beat a path to your door in the meantime. You make that choice yourself.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2016 11:21:40 AM

SCREW YOU I will NEVER give up my concerts, music, and cosplaying and other interests just for some man.

So soundeth the lament of the single person. Nat - sorry to say this, but you're going to have to give up SOME THING to get a man. You may not know what it is, but there is something currently in your life will need to change in order to get there. You can't win the lottery if you don't pay for a ticket. The entire essence of being in a relationship is putting the needs of both slightly ahead of the needs of the individual.

My Facebook and my life are full of people howling about their single lives like a pack of coyotes, lamenting their situation again and again. The terminally single people are also terminally stubborn. The people repeatedly making relationship mistakes don't realize the MAIN mistake they made - is fishing again and again and again for the EXACT SAME person as the last bum they dated.

Do the math. Every statistic or characteristic you mentioned you want - is found in a limited supply. If you want them all combined in one person, then each new quirk means you take away AT LEAST half of the potentials from the last one. If you started with 100 people, and divide it at least in half for every 'dealbreaker' you may have - after six items, you're down to less than one whole person. At seven items, you have .78 percent left. If you can only find 50 guys (who like cosplay as an example), then your list of requirements has got to be reduced even more.

Bottom line - you gotta be flexible. Maybe you don't need to love country music or football or something else you hate - but you can't hate everything that you don't love.
 nataly66687
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/18/2016 11:53:42 AM

So soundeth the lament of the single person. Nat - sorry to say this, but you're going to have to give up SOME THING to get a man. You may not know what it is, but there is something currently in your life will need to change in order to get there. You can't win the lottery if you don't pay for a ticket. The entire essence of being in a relationship is putting the needs of both slightly ahead of the needs of the individual.

My Facebook and my life are full of people howling about their single lives like a pack of coyotes, lamenting their situation again and again. The terminally single people are also terminally stubborn. The people repeatedly making relationship mistakes don't realize the MAIN mistake they made - is fishing again and again and again for the EXACT SAME person as the last bum they dated.

Do the math. Every statistic or characteristic you mentioned you want - is found in a limited supply. If you want them all combined in one person, then each new quirk means you take away AT LEAST half of the potentials from the last one. If you started with 100 people, and divide it at least in half for every 'dealbreaker' you may have - after six items, you're down to less than one whole person. At seven items, you have .78 percent left. If you can only find 50 guys (who like cosplay as an example), then your list of requirements has got to be reduced even more.

Bottom line - you gotta be flexible. Maybe you don't need to love country music or football or something else you hate - but you can't hate everything that you don't love.

Sorry but NO YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP ANYTHING I LIKE FOR ANY MAN PERIOD. I am a great catch, I am a great person, I am only being a **** right now because ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG OF ME.

I got my red glasses because I LIKED THEM. I don't go with the TRENDS OR STYLE OF 2016. I went with them BECAUSE I LIKED THEM PERIOD. I wear outfits I like, because I LIKE THAT STYLE PERIOD. You don't like my style well TOUGH SHIT!

I always put the needs and wants of my partner IF I HAD ONE even family and friends BEFORE ME. I always think of others BEFORE ME.

I AM NOT looking for the same person I dated before. I want a guy that drives and works and has similar interests. I HAVE FOUND A LOT OF GUYS that fit WHAT I WANT. They are the ones that don't find my attractive.

I'm not a super model I can't make myself a blonde with a big butt and chest to attract guys. I don't know what I am more ugly now than I was back then.

Why should I go out with someone that loves country music, they won't want to go to my metal music events and they will hate it. So I would rather go for someone that likes metal over someone that likes country or pop music because we will not work, when I go to concerts A LOT.
 nataly66687
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/18/2016 11:55:53 AM

You are selling yourself short. If you have had boyfriends and been engaged they someone found you attractive to them.
Nat don't be so negative about yourself....It doesn't matter what strangers thing. Your family and friends say you are beautiful, build on that.
You hair cut is cute just play with it a bit. Glasses are sexy on most everyone again if you like then....who cares what others think.
Clothes are worn by choice or by fashion. Play around with a few different styles. Sinch a belt on a dress you like....show off your curves.
In the end its how you present yourself that really matters. Men look at ladies pic and first thought (besides sexual) think can I see her on my arm.
Have you thought of not posting your pics and just meeting someone first?

Nat I will let you into a little secret of mine. I grew up being called a dog, ugly, teased and bullied. I was bitten in the face by a dog the scares were terrible. I grew up thinking no one will ever find me attractive or love me. I learned to love myself to see my own beauty. Took a while but I am happy with who I am.
Thats what you need to do be happy with how you are....the rest will fall into place.

Sorry but NO you are WRONG as well.

I tried to be who I am and what do I get? My glasses are the style of today, you dress weird, your face doesn't fit you, your glasses aren't the shape of your face, this, that, this, that, this, that TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

People say to accept someone for who they are but yet NO ONE here accepts me for who I am, from my profile info, to photos to this and that. I AM A GREAT PERSON just none of you see that and see everything I am all about is wrong!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?