Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 banadou
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
all i seem to get is timewasters....
 call_me_tater
Msg: 102
Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:41:14 AM

Natalie, how have you been? Hope all is well.

Please know that we are here for you if you need us!

You never have to feel alone for you have us. :)

Best of luck in life and love,
All your pals at POF
Curious about all this "we" stuff.
Are you speaking for the masses or do you have Dissociative Identity Disorder?
 GlassArmonica
Msg: 103
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:56:38 AM

Curious about all this "we" stuff.
Are you speaking for the masses or do you have Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Are you shaming people with mental illness or are you just a Major Arsehole?
 call_me_tater
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:00:57 AM
Just a question.
Not shaming anybody.
I have a dear friend with DID and am quite comfortable with her using the "we" reference.
So you never answered the question of who are you speaking for.
 GlassArmonica
Msg: 105
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:03:54 AM

Just a question.
Not shaming anybody.
I have a dear friend with DID and am quite comfortable with her using the "we" reference.
So you never answered the question of who are you speaking for.

Just trying to help Natalie.
Which more people here should be doing, instead of always telling her what to do.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:22:30 AM

Just trying to help Natalie.
Which more people here should be doing, instead of always telling her what to do.

I agree. You have some type of Dissociative or multi-personality disorder, considering this is how you "helped" Nataly in her thread "Dating Someone That Has Nothing."

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16555393datingPostpage6.aspx

Msg 128:
You've all been had. Newsflash: Natalie is a Master level troll!
Apparently she has been trolling people online for years now for kicks and clicks and is raking it in as a music journalist.

She has interviewed HUNDREDS of A-LIST musicians throughout her twenties and is playing everyone here for a total fool. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

Just 2 out of the hundreds of world famous musician interviews on her youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wNR9wB-9KM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_1ccfWHTvk

And here, she successfully trolls two veteran music industry insiders on their radio show getting them to all but lose their bowels,
as they take the bait time & again and obliviously obsess over her sophisticated trolling throughout 5 different show segments:
https://youtu.be/hgBGPTgvsCg?t=17m13s
https://youtu.be/Z6qPsPz8FSY?t=1m15s
https://youtu.be/pnLdwrnJvKI?t=7m55s
https://youtu.be/k9J4ftyQN5E?t=45s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz-tB2BBPT8

Unbelievable. And here some of you imbeciles are defending the snickering little trickster. She thrives on this attention, and is laughing at your expense all the way to the bank (six figures easy) ... DONT FEED THE TROLL
 Cynderella
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2016 9:23:24 AM

Are you shaming people with mental illness or are you just a Major Arsehole?

I believe the same can be asked about you Glass

I see some major dysfunction here.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/20/2016 9:50:08 AM
"I have sent a variety of messages to guys on this website, among others, including app's and yet I never ever get responses. It's like what do these guys want, you take charge and send the first message, being simple or even detailed and yet no reply whatsoever. What more do they want? "

Physical attraction

"I don't get it."

People aren't here simply to chat.
Therefore, even if you sent the most interesting msg they won't respond because they wouldn't want to give you the idea they're interested in you if they're not.

Make sense ?
 Cynderella
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2016 11:56:01 AM
I guess Glass got his windows cleaned....what a piece of work.
Now back to the subject at hand.
Op....here's a suggestion:
Go to the mall find a place that does make up then make an appointment with Walmart photos (which there are cheap packages) and then post your new glamour shots.
 sun___flower
Msg: 112
view profile
History
The Answer Is Obviouz
Posted: 10/20/2016 3:15:55 PM
BCC
"I have sent a variety of messages to guys on this website, among others, including app's and yet I never ever get responses. It's like what do these guys want, you take charge and send the first message, being simple or even detailed and yet no reply whatsoever. What more do they want? "

Physical attraction

"I don't get it."

People aren't here simply to chat.
Therefore, even if you sent the most interesting msg they won't respond because they wouldn't want to give you the idea they're interested in you if they're not.

Make sense ?

+1.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 113
The Answer Is Obviouz
Posted: 10/20/2016 3:43:21 PM
^^^^

Sun flower, you are beyond wise to agree with the BCC
 sun___flower
Msg: 114
view profile
History
The Answer Is Obviouz
Posted: 10/20/2016 3:48:11 PM
BCC is an oracle.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 115
The Answer Is Obviouz
Posted: 10/20/2016 3:57:20 PM
^^^^

That is actually quite accurate

; )

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
So neener neener neener !!!!
 sun___flower
Msg: 116
view profile
History
The Answer Is Obviouz
Posted: 10/20/2016 4:05:28 PM

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

Does it bother anyone else that 'than' is misspelled in that blurb?
Msg: 117
The Answer Is Obviouz
Posted: 10/20/2016 4:43:21 PM
Nope.

The ban notice used to tell you that your posting "priveleges" had been suspended.

At least, that's what I heard, anyway.

Markus' spelling sucks.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2016 5:11:36 PM

Go to the mall find a place that does make up then make an appointment with Walmart photos and then post your new glamour shots.

I would agree with paying a visit to a make-up boutique to get some ideas about how to present yourself in a manner that complements your style and attitude. NOT a re-imagining or some crazy make-over. You need to make it clear to them you just want to soften your look a tiny bit without looking "pop", "trendy", or the like.

Under no circumstances post glamour shots. Men know that glamour shots are BS.

The ideal situation would be for a friend to take some photos for you to post. If a friend isn't available, ask some of your heavy-metal associates to do it -- they know you best, and are more likely to get you to relax and show your personality in the photos.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2016 10:47:13 AM

Under no circumstances post glamour shots. Men know that glamour shots are BS.

Nataly,
Your new captions to your two profile pictures are not helping you. Try and be more positive and ignore posters who have nothing good to say.
 nataly66687
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:08:52 AM

Nataly,
Your new captions to your two profile pictures are not helping you. Try and be more positive and ignore posters who have nothing good to say.

Why should I go out of my way and post "NEW" photos and captains, NONE of you will approve of them anyway. So I posted those captains and photos of me looking like crap because who cares how I look, none of you do. All you do is just make fun of me and talk fun, so why bother trying to improve myself to my liking when none of you like me for me.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:14:08 AM
^^^
No, that is incorrect. Many people have commented positively. You seem to only "read" the insults.

Plus, your profile is not for "us". It is for your prospective partner.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:25:53 AM

Why should I go out of my way and post "NEW" photos and captains, NONE of you will approve of them anyway. So I posted those captains and photos of me looking like crap because who cares how I look, none of you do.

The purpose of your profile is not to please people in the forums. The purpose of your profile is to attract men.
 nataly66687
Msg: 123
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:27:41 AM

The purpose of your profile is not to please people in the forums. The purpose of your profile is to attract men.

But I post photos of me looking nice and what do I get from guys?

"You look like a man"

"You were born with a****

"Are you trans?"

"You weren't born a women"

So would YOU want to post nice photos if you kept hearing this EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE? Nope.
Msg: 124
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:45:04 AM
Hey, Nat -

The genetic cards you were dealt may not be the most feminine, but IF you want to work with it, you really can.

The way the light is hitting your chin in your main photo right now, causes a glare which makes it look more prominent. You may need to "work at it" (which I know goes against your wish of someone accepting you as you are), but really, posting pics of you at your worst will not help.

It is best to have 2 or 3 nice pics than a bunch of poor ones.

Go back and read the thread you posted before "Do I look transgender to you?" For a lot of suggestions.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15285248.aspx
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:48:02 AM
Nataly,

Every single day of your life? I'm sorry that you hear that type of stuff, but you must get some nice messages since you have gone out on a few dates from this site? Block the ones that send you inappropriate messages.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?