Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 224
Holding Onto Your Virginity an IssuePage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
/\ /\ whatever it is, we'll be sure to find it. And fill up space in the meanwhile.

we're good that way.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 225
Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
Posted: 12/23/2016 7:57:19 AM

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE,,, KEEP BEATING THAT DEAD HORSE

LMAO From every conceivable angle .....................inside and out.............the horse looks dead.
Looks dead, smells dead. PEEEUUU!!!!!

"All I want for Christmas is a new dead horse, a new dead horse, a new dead horse"
We can't keep beatin' around the bush here, we need a new dead horse!

(My apologies to genuine cowboys and cowgirls, may you ride forever!)
 Cynderella
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2017 12:21:42 PM
Ladyinred

Yes this was one of her best Trainwrecks.
As you said She a little tied up- in a straight jacket.
Poor Nat you are dearly missed.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 227
Posted: 11/4/2017 12:59:15 PM

Poor Nat you are dearly missed.

Barf<<< Not by me. Please don't encourage her to darken these pages again!

nononononononononononononono
 Cynderella
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2017 1:40:59 PM
^^^
I was always on the fence with her.
Not sure if she was real or a person
who was pulling our leg.
No matter how hard you tried to
help her she dug the hole deeper.
I felt like a mom trying to save her
but she didn't want it...which led
me to believe perhaps someone
was truly ruffling feathers to goat
us into the word battle.

I do hope if she was real she found
the help she needed.

Now back to the jar and pickles lol
 gtomustang
Msg: 229
Holding Onto Your Virginity Issue of Rolling Stone
Posted: 11/4/2017 3:55:53 PM
There are a few reasons why a human being wishes to help another human being. for some, helping a person who refuses to help themselves...gets in the way of that reason. I was talking to someone recently who was in charge of charity giving at a cathedral, and had burned out from seeing all the confidence men and women who came in. Recently it was the person who constantly came to borrow money from congregants, like a feral cat that keeps stopping by if a member of the family keeps leaving out a bowl of milk.

good news is, if one wishes to help, there are plenty more people here needing it..even if they don't agree :)

Until then, what pickles are we fermenting? My late uncle used to do a spicy batch for Thanksgiving, wish I could find that recipe.
 saintclara
Msg: 230
Posted: 12/22/2017 12:58:29 PM
They want vaginas as many as possible marriage would give you equal rights. Most men are not interested in giving women this status because they think they are the important special ones and deserve free sex because mommy told them they were special and they don't have to do anything other than take their smelly ass self into view and get endless queues running to see to their needs and back in real world those that don't wish they could because they are all self orientated ***holes with sticks for privates:)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2017 1:39:12 PM

Could she be.... resurrected? :) (see above post)
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 232
Posted: 12/22/2017 2:05:06 PM

Could she be.... resurrected? :) (see above post)

I don't see it.
One snarky funny, the other just 'NOT'<<<
I could be wrong.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2017 2:21:44 PM

I don't see it.
One snarky funny, the other just 'NOT'<<<
I could be wrong.

Read it's other posts in other threads. It'll become clearer that it may not be Nat, but it's not altogether a mere snarky-funny persona.
 ohenryx
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2017 3:28:32 PM

Read it's other posts in other threads. It'll become clearer that it may not be Nat, but it's not altogether a mere snarky-funny persona.

I like your use of the word “it”. I’m not at all convinced we’re dealing with a woman. In some ways, more like a 12 year old. Almost makes me wish for mods again. Just not Ms A.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue