Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 26
Holding Onto Your Virginity an IssuePage 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I think the lady protests too much
as evidenced by her fib on this very thread
 Ed Bear
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:11:08 AM
If you want to get married before having sex, you don't want anything to do with men who don't want to be institutionalized in marriage.

And that's a big part of the population.

I'm cheered to hear that you haven't met a lot of men who insulted you, or lied to you. If they don't want what you want, it's only decent to say so while your clothes are still on.
ED BEAR
 Scaretale
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:19:23 AM
If you were really hot and fun, confident, not judgmental, had a nice job and were motivated and had a lot going for you....you'd have a lot of guys in line to date you, and they would also be willing to wait until marriage for sex.

If you're not attractive, not motivated in life, rude and judgmental, not fun in bed, poor, and give off negative energy...there's going to be very few guys wanting to date you, and less who will be patient enough for marriage.

It's very simple.

This doesn't apply just to you, but everyone. We're all at a certain place on the ladder...and we typically date at equal rungs on the ladder.
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:41:06 AM

Oh **** off. That was years ago and I am NEVER doing that shit again. Thats for sluts, whores,****, hoes, to do

Or maybe, possibly, its for women that aren't afraid of their sexuality? Women that have a healthy outlook on sex and intimacy and are in good, loving, trusting relationships?

Sorry to say Nat, as the others have pointed out, at your age it will be difficult or impossible to find a man that is a virgin, that you have things in common with, and you find each other mutually attractive. That's a big bill to fill! You should at least consider some areas you are willing to give a little. For example, maybe finding a man that is born again and is looking to do things differently his 2nd time around. My cousin was married and divorced. When she started dating again she found a man thru a Christian dating site, who had been born again. He too, had been married had kids and divorced. But, he was interesting in waiting for marriage, due to his new found faith. They dated about a year before getting married and waited until their wedding night to have sex. So, something to consider. There are none virgins that have good intentions out there.

Personally, I'd never wait. I want to make sure I'm sexually compatible with a man before I commit to the rest of my life. Its like buying a car without test driving it.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:43:57 AM
^^^^^

"Personally, I'd never wait. I want to make sure I'm sexually compatible with a man before I commit to the rest of my life. Its like buying a car without test driving it."

But you're SUPPOSED to wait ..... according to what some men who wrote what THEY decided what was right a long, LONG time ago
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:52:46 AM
But Chuck that was before cars and test driving! The world has changed. I want to drive the cars dammit! Sometimes its a cute little sporty model. Sometimes the big truck. Sometimes just the cute little commuter sedan... you get the picture. And, sometimes I want to take a photo with the car I'm driving. ;)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/4/2016 9:05:32 AM
^^^^^^

Sorry, Pluto but you have to do what they told you to do or you will be punished.

They should know because ...um....they said so ?

Yeah, that's it :

BECAUSE THEY SAID SO !

PlutoLover68
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/4/2016 9:34:02 AM
When "They" wrote those rules the average life span was 35 years. Its believed that Mary was engaged and had Jesus at 14, which was normal for the time period. Pretty easy to still be a virgin that age! Now, our average age for marriage is 27 for women and 29 for men. That was down right old when those rules were put in place.
 hearton64
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2016 1:03:02 PM

Nataly,

There is nothing "wrong" with being a virgin. HOWEVER, being an old virgin is something that most men will regard as a detriment.
In other words, it is NOT a selling point, it is a liability.

People who wait for marriage to have sex, generally intend to get married well before your age of 29. Waiting so long may be a red flag for most guys. They are concerned that you may not enjoy sex, that you may not be "good" at it, that they will have to bring you up to speed, etc.

In other words ... training a mature woman to be a decent sexual partner is not something most guys in your age bracket are looking forward to.

You have to accept that you come with a long list of "qualities" and character traits that are detrimental to your ability to attract a suitable partner:
Won't work,
Can't drive,
Call yourself spoiled,
Call yourself lazy,
Have a self-proclaimed sense of entitlement and wonder why your mom expects you to contribute money to the household,
No education,
Limited interests suited toward a younger crowd (cosplay, concerts, hanging at malls)
No income, except what your mom gives you for doing chores,
No car,
Doesn't like to cook, though you claim you can,
Reliance on social media for support versus maintaining real world relationships,
Propensity to get angry easily and insult people when you don't hear what you want,
A tendency to retreat to a fantasy world of your own construct, where you feel safe,
An unapologetic sense that you can lie to misrepresent yourself in order to support a fantasy view of your own self-constructed reality,

These are all traits you have displayed on boards such as this.

It is not one particular trait that makes you unattractive to men, but your "prize" of virginity, becomes just another liability when coupled with the spectre of a woman in her 30th year who has no ability to function as an independent adult and is nothing more than a parasite looking to move from the mommy "host" to the husband "host." Your inability to see, that in today's world, you are nothing but a mouth to feed, with little more to offer than the "claims" you present in your profile about having good character (don't forget, you showed yourself to be a liar in this thread - not considered a positive personality trait) shows you are also delusional.

Gee, what guy wouldn't want a 29 year old dependent child-woman for whom he is responsible to feed, clothe, bathe (Remember arguing with your mom about regular showers/grooming?), who claims to be a virgin (she's a liar, remember?) and may not want to have sex AFTER marriage, threatens suicide when things don't go her way, has to be completely supported financially and emotionally, needs health insurance (you'll lose MediCal if your husband has a job, because he will be responsible for ALL your bills), expects to be driven around, etc., etc. etc., ...

In short your tote sheet is full of entries in the "debit" column, with no perceptible offsets in the "credit" column.

However, we do look forward to your next clueless post about how you find it difficult to navigate the mysterious waters of human existence.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry but THAT was awesome!

I'd say you should start having sex with
anyone willing to take the risk under these circumstances!
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/4/2016 1:03:12 PM

Everyone tells me ... that special guy will come along, but honestly I don't think that's ever going to happen.

Yes. For once, you are seeing clearly.

You are correct, you will not find that "special guy" who will tolerate your childish, wishful mindset, while paying all the bills for both of you, listen to you tell lies and fantasize about everything you have to offer, while waiting patiently for a wedding he would most likely need to pay for so he can have sex, and reminding you to bathe regularly, so he can tolerate being in a small close space, like his car, while he is driving you to wherever you want to go.

There is no such guy. I agree completely, I don't think that's ever going to happen.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2016 2:00:34 PM

There is no such guy. I agree completely, I don't think that's ever going to happen.

Bazinga......

That's gonna leave a mark..... LOL
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/4/2016 2:19:33 PM

That's the smartest thing she's ever said.
 Nancybythebay
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/4/2016 2:31:50 PM
Pluto.......Your Born Again scenario is very good. An excellent point. :)
Just a little thing though.......if that man just happens to have young children....that would be the deal breaker because Natalie hates children...... You just can't win with her.

....and your long post, GotAHubcap.....

Also, one poster said, which is quite true, a married couple may find each other non compatible in bed.
For example:

Before my father married my mother, he was married for three years to a woman who hated sex. Hated any form of intimacy whatsoever. It very nearly drove him to the brink. When he finally left her he met and married my mother. He didn't need a divorce; the marriage was annulled as it wasn't consummated so he was free to marry my mother whenever he wished.
 modelseeker
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2016 2:44:10 PM
I don't get it. Isn't OP a transgender?
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/4/2016 2:57:43 PM
^ you like taunting Nataly, huh? The "models" aren't biting your bait I take it.

From another thread in reference to Nataly:

Sorry to be blunt, but you're not pretty enough to be so picky. Lower your standards.

***hole.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2016 4:09:39 PM
Men have always wanted sex before marriage. Marriage was created by men to protect property & wealth and ensure it went to their own blood - because men can't be 100% certain that the kids are theirs. Marriage was invented to keep women in check - and the lies about marriage being a "safe haven for women" were invented the same day to get women to buy into it.

People all over the world cheat, regardless of religion. Some preach about it, others don't. Some people stay virgins and buy the rationale, hook, line and sinker. Others are just socially awkward and can't manage to score until parents arrange a marriage.

Men learn quickly that women are most likely to say "no" to almost everything regarding sex. So men have a fallback plan: Take anything you can get. Young, old, married, cousins, hookers, prisoners, random skanky strangers....luck is random, so take anything. Now most men don't really practice that fallback plan, but it's in their head, because they know finding someone compatible is a challenge. Marriage is a challenge that can easily be avoided, so men avoid it, and go for the score right away. BESIDES, a woman who says "NO" before marriage is more like to STILL SAY "NO" after marriage. People have been lied to 1000 times before even thinking about marriage, so they don't want to get burned again.

Do what you want. No one will listen to you complain about a situation you created yourself. Throughout history women have had a choice: There's always a line of men who'll marry ANY WOMAN for sex or citizenship. Put yourself on such a list, and "gentlemen" callers will beat a path to your door.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/4/2016 4:20:18 PM
Virgin, shmirgin. I feel that I should get some credit for my vagina growing over from lack of use. Why isn't there a name for THAT?
 Nancybythebay
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/4/2016 4:38:02 PM

Well I've tried those religious dating sites and app's and even those guys aren't virgins or just say they are when they really aren't.

....So the guy has to be a virgin too?

The real virgins I never find very attractive.

....So now a virgin guy isn't attractive.

I'm lost here. You want a virgin but you don't like them. Oh help...I'm sooooooo confused.

Plus how do you know they're lying about their virginity? And how would they know if you're lying about yours?

On a different note, I know of lots and lots and LOTS of couples who have been together for 20 + years and not married. They simply don't see the need for a certificate to confirm their union. Would that mean, in your eyes, they're not to have sex? Wow. That's pretty tough.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/4/2016 5:00:11 PM
In fairness to Nat....

If a guy is a virgin at 29 he's just lazy. I can see why she wouldn't be attracted to him.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/4/2016 5:05:21 PM
In fairness to virgin males: I reckon jerking off all the time can get to be a lot of work.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/4/2016 5:33:58 PM
It's not work if you enjoy what you do.
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/4/2016 7:53:23 PM
So, you are recycling your topics AGAIN. You posted this question three years ago. NOTHING has changed in your life, except you are 3 YEARS OLDER.

I am 26 years old and I am a virgin and I am waiting until marriage to have sex. So I guess that amazes the guys and right away they want to know if I have done stuff with a guy or not and if so what so they know what they will get.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/427641-all-they-want-sex

Why do you keep asking the same questions and getting the same answers ... over, and over, and over, and over. I get that you don't have anything better to do, but you bring the pasttime of "wasting time online" to a whole new level.
 sticchic
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:01:24 PM
The OP is TRANSGENDER, in TRANSITION, with PSYCHIATRIC NEEDS

Did you not see the girl in Dr. Phil that INSISTS she is pregnant with baby Jesus? The OP, in transition, is something like that.

FYI: the baby Jesus woman was proven NOT pregnant. In need of attention? Sure. Cray-cray? Maybe...
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:09:00 PM
^^^ You can believe what you like ... No need to yell at us, just because no one is giving any attention to your "theory." Why not get some of your own psychiatric help, if YOU are so much in need of attention, that you keep reposting your "theory"?

No one gives a sh1t if you want to believe whatever you want.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/4/2016 8:17:29 PM
Someone is in need of meds all right.

Wow. Must suck to be whoever that person is.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue