Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sun___flower
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Holding Onto Your Sanity an IssuePage 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
^^^ No need to be passive-aggressive. If you think I'm in need of meds, tell me.
 daynadaze
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
Posted: 11/5/2016 10:30:16 AM
This is one of those threads I wish I hadn't answered, had I read the replies first, I wouldn't have replied. What some people won't do for attention.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/5/2016 10:46:56 AM

I feel that I should get some credit for my vagina growing over from lack of use. Why isn't there a name for THAT?

There is. It's called "born again virgin"

OT, I'm giving the +1 to those who have said:
1) OP is a liar so no reason for a man to believe her words that he'll get sex after marriage,
2) given how much OP does not have and will not do, if a man looks at her actions, then there's no reason to think he'll get sex from OP after marriage
 Maleman999
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/5/2016 11:43:28 AM
"...there's no reason to think he'll get sex from OP after marriage"

The OP did say: "Why can't no man wait it out, to have sex, on marriage night..."
So there might be sex on their wedding night, but who knows after that.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:22:38 PM

So there might be sex on their wedding night, ...

That presumes one believes her words, which I don't

The OP did say: "Why can't no man wait it out, to have sex, on marriage night..."

Notice the wording referred only to what the man does and doesn't do. It doesn't say anything about HER having sex on wedding night or after. IOW, HIS being willing to wait until the wedding to have sex is the price of admission to date her. It isn't saying that she'll actually have sex with him on the wedding night.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:28:48 PM
Well, the OP, Nataly, DOES admit to sexual activity on another board ... She calls herself a "Half-virgin" and claims she stops just shy of intercourse:

I myself would consider me to be a half virgin I have done things just not intercourse because I am saving myself for marriage. What about you are you a virgin or half virgin or know anyone that is?

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/1649574-you-virgin-what-your-thoughts-dating.html#ixzz4PAEqVr7m
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/1649574-you-virgin-what-your-thoughts.html

So maybe she has some "skills," after all?
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:58:18 PM
^^^
GotAHub,
I don't understand how you dig this stuff up?
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/5/2016 1:15:23 PM
^^ Personally, I find it rather disturbing.

That is NOT saying every poster shouldn't be responsible for what they post. They should. I'm not commenting on OP in this post.

I'm saying it is disturbing that someone is making it a part time job to stalk ANYone across multiple forums on some form of concerted effort. Comes off as disturbed as OP, just of a different kind than OP. Perfectly symbiotic.

EDIT:
vv The problem with that is if 'he' leaves, then OP will not be able to support herself and would, probably, be stuck moving back in with her parents and once out, they may not let her back in.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 1:16:45 PM
I believe in marriage before sex. Don't need a priest. Don't need a ceremony. You me. Promises. We can vow things. I can't offer you life without sex. I can't offer you a relationship without sex. I could offer you love. I'd be worth losing it. I'm too old for you. But there are...gentlemen out there who will show you the time of your life....even if they leave.
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/5/2016 1:47:27 PM
You may be right, I may be crazy (Billy J.)

GotAHub,
I don't understand how you dig this stuff up?

Took about 30 seconds. But I understand how the world of instabook and facegram can be mystifying for some. ; P
 modelseeker
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 1:56:37 PM
Don't think OP is serious. He doesn't even seem to be into guys.
 ryuoki
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 2:02:27 PM

Don't think OP is serious. He doesn't even seem to be into guys.

Mean, but LOL.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/5/2016 2:04:24 PM

I am not happy to be played for a sucker for years. If you guys are kewl with it, good on ya'!

How am I being played for a sucker? I don't waste too many brain cycles trying to keep track of posters over the years or across multiple names and never across multiple boards. I read OP's posts and respond. I have no investment in whether ANY OP takes my advice or not. When it becomes obvious that ANY OP isn't going to take advice, then I stop giving it. I don't need someone to 'warn me' about OP; I can read her posts and decide for myself. Her not taking my advice does not make me a sucker for posting it.

Since you are aware of OP's modus operandi BECAUSE you've been following her for years kinda says who the sucker continues to be. The way to stop being played is to stop playing, stop being reactive and letting OP pull your chain. Either stop posting or stop taking personally her refusal to follow your advice.

And since I am NOT being "played for a sucker", I'm totally kewl with it.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 2:33:53 PM

Took about 30 seconds. But I understand how the world of instabook and facegram can be mystifying for some. ; P [/qoute]

Thanks for the reply. You are entitled to react as you do. My opinion (for what is is worth): for the life of me I do not comprehend why people get so hung up and need to search a poster's posting history. Searching other forums and then posting that person's history? Why?

And, I do get that you are passively telling me that I might not know how to navigate the internet. Thanks, you silly girl!
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/5/2016 2:44:00 PM

The OP is TRANSGENDER, in TRANSITION, with PSYCHIATRIC NEEDS

Damn, well, you're right about the last part for sure.
 Nancybythebay
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/5/2016 4:20:34 PM

Everyone tells me being a virgin is great and that special guy will come along, but honestly I don't think that's ever going to happen.

You know, I'm actually wondering if Natalie's outlook on life and her attitude and long list of boxes to tick has been the way she was brought up. I'm not being judgemental about her parents here; I'm just wondering.

She's an only child and based on the info she's given us and just my gut feeling, it seems to me that perhaps her parents don't want her to leave home. She mentioned in another thread that her parents never approve of jobs she applies for so she bends to their wishes and goes no further. Is their constant disapproval simply to keep her unemployed and therefore at home to look after them in their ageing years? Has she had a traumatic upbringing where even at the age of 30 she dare not go against them? Are her parents selfish and / or terrified of her leaving home and making a life for herself? All these (and more) questions come to mind.

A little story as an example.........

An old school friend of mine's parents had her in later life. Her mother was about 47 when she had her I think she said. She was an only child. Her father was incredibly strict; (almost cruel if you ask me) even after school leaving age. She was a beautiful girl and had a beautiful heart. Many guys asked her out. Her father insisted he meet the guy first to get his approval. Not ONE of them was deemed suitable enough by her father. She never argued with her father as she was afraid of him.

The years went on. It wasn't until she reached middle age, when her parents died, that she got married. Quite sad.
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/5/2016 4:56:58 PM
I find plenty of things "disturbing" slavery, child abuse, etc.
Messages on an open board ... not so much.

But, who am I to say what you get out of posting how "disturbed" you are by what you perceive?
I doubt many people give a ratz behind about your delicate sensibilities.
 brilliantdiguise
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/7/2016 7:23:51 AM
I watched a documentary or investigative report on CNN by Lucy Liu. She was in a brothel in Nevada. Some young gal was on there selling her virginity on some site. She was up to $300,000.00 for a high bid and still going. So maybe this girl Nataly should try that and she could then get her own house, buy a car and go to college and actually do something instead of whine about the state of her vagina and boys and lack of dates. Just an idea. I wish I had thought of this when I was wrestling with Tommy in the back seat of his Camaro.
 hearton64
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2016 2:55:00 AM

I myself would consider me to be a half virgin
I have done things just not intercourse because
I am saving myself for marriage.
What about you are you a virgin or half
virgin or know anyone that is?

Hate to tell you but...If "saving yourself is a religious based commitment
you've already HAD SEX and tainted your "purity" in the eyes
of most religions.

Anal,oral digital sex are ALL SEX.
The fact that you are still vaginally intact
or at least not had a penis inside your vagina
doesn't logistically make you a virgin.

Purity means not even a KISS before marriage!!

Ask the Duggar kids!

I believe in the separation of church and SEX!
(And every other type of humanness)

Religion shames normal human sexual
interaction to the point of dysfunction.

Obviously.

And that's the shame in this situation!
 Rooftop123423
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/8/2016 4:02:57 AM

There is nothing "wrong" with being a virgin. HOWEVER, being an old virgin is something that most men will regard as a detriment.
In other words, it is NOT a selling point, it is a liability.

People who wait for marriage to have sex, generally intend to get married well before your age of 29. Waiting so long may be a red flag for most guys. They are concerned that you may not enjoy sex, that you may not be "good" at it, that they will have to bring you up to speed, etc.

While this is probably true with some men but with most men the red flag isn't because she doesn't want sex before marriage. The red flag is she isn't married yet and her claiming to a virgin maybe not a truthful one. A lot of women once they get near 30 or hit 30 claim they don't want sex before marriage because they have slept around with many men and they know men will unlikely want to marry if they get sex. There are a lot of stupid men and when the relationship goes wrong they are mad at the women instead of taking responsibility for their own actions.

I was a virgin at the age of 32 and that's what I wanted. I could had sex when I was 11 with a girl but I told her to buzz off because I didn't like she was sleeping with other boys. It is not a liability, it's an asset. You are so clueless it makes me laugh. Even with birth control like condoms, the pill, etc there is no guarantee she won't get pregnant. it is the dumbest thing you can do for a guy if you get a woman pregnant especially if she makes less than you because you're on the hook for child support. The only woman i had sex with had her tubes tied so I wasn't worried and it didn't last too long anyways. On top of that I was giving couples advice how to have better sex.
Casucal sex has caused instability in marriage and even relationships. That's why women end up having many partners. Sex is like anything else when two people truly love each other they can actually improve on their sexual performance. Maybe I'm the odd ball but I rather date someone and get to know someone without the sexual high.

The highest sexual satisfaction is married couples who waited for marriage. Sure there many maybe some that suck but that's is the norm.

You might be correct on the financial part if she was smart she would have been married by the age of 25. At the age of 29 she is hitting the wall and most white women start looking much older, but Asian women tend to age a lot slower. Asian women are less likely to sleep around as much as other races and that's why Asian women tend to be married easier in North America. This isn't true in Asian countries where Asian men are are more picky they consider anything over the age 25 hitting the wall.

Having sex with a woman is dangerous anyways especially when you're not married to her because there seems to be more bat shit crazy women out there who **** around and more likely to claim rape or domestic abuse.

The Wall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSB1947TKOs
http://family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2016 5:25:53 AM

The highest sexual satisfaction is married couples who waited for marriage.

Really? Why am I reminded of a scene between Fester Addams and Debbie Jellinksy in Addams Family Values?

Debbie: "So you've really never had sex?"
Fester: "No, never!"
Debbie: "Then how do you know we aren't having it right now?"

Without experience, yes, sex between married virgins is going to be the best they've ever had. But not necessarily the best sex they could ever have.
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/8/2016 6:18:34 AM
So Rooftop, you say
I never found a decent profile wanting me to even considering dating a woman, it's all about them and their interest. In real life it is so much easier it's just that most men don't have the balls to approach women in real life. I pretty [much] do everything to avoid women in real life due to the most women are way too easy in the sex department.

So you seem to be afraid of women, whom your history portrays as fiendish, predatory, man-eaters.
You avoid women online AND in real life?
Not surprising you would be averse to having sex with them.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue